Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sunnypurr finder!!
by ollie
Last post by sock
Today 07:40 AM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by sock
Today 07:34 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by paris
Today 07:21 AM
WCO memes?
Last post by sock
Today 07:15 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 07:09 AM

Old December 29th, 2023, 11:08 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Poppysong ═ ✱
windclan warriornb they/them20 moonstags; @Rani @tallulah @lesbianism @Micanomancy
═ ═ ═
Aha! A way out.

The cries of the apprentices and kits are too much for them. The sadness nearly overwhelms the fear, but Poppysong knows nothing could overwhelm their own fear. They feel so helpless. Like they’re trapped, and can’t move, and-

The memory of being crushed by a mound of rock and dirt enters their mind suddenly and unprompted. They physically recoil and nearly trip over their own tail.

Poppysong stands straighter and raises their tail. “I’ll grab a piece of prey,” they volunteer and scramble out of camp, trying their best to make their leg look normal as they walk. Does Softsong realize? Did they notice their leg isn’t healed at all? They try to stop thinking but they can’t.

They need air. The camp has no air. They can’t breathe.

When they leave, and the voices get quieter, they sigh with exhaustion. Maybe they can fix up their leg wrap while they’re out here. Make it look more like a medicine cat did it. But first, they begin looking for any nearby animal.

(I’ll just have them off screen hunt, cus Im lazy lol)

Last edited by MangofDoom; December 29th, 2023 at 11:09 PM.
Old December 30th, 2023, 12:13 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive

Oh HELL no.

Firestorm was minding her own business (for once) in the warrior’s den, settling down to get a bit of rest when a large commotion was heard outside of the den. From what she could hear from her position, someone died. Well, she didn’t want to see that, so she planned to stay put. That is until she heard Lightningstorm and Cowtuft’s names being slandered and threatened.

That would not happen.

Scrambling to her feet, she rushed out of the den, fur ruffled and wild as she scanned the clearing. She didn’t know what all was going on, but one thing she would not allow was someone threatening her Spots. Thankfully it appeared as neither healer had been dragged out of the den yet.

Pushing her little legs as hard and fast as she could, she positioned herself at the front of the medicine den and mustered up the scariest most intimidating snarl that she could (which, given her size wasn’t very). ”No one touches Cowtuft. No one touches Spots.” she hissed, a raging fire burning behind her pale green gaze. She didn’t care who it was, she didn’t care about that stupid dead cat telling her Cowtuft was at fault, she didn’t care if some of the cats had died under their watch.

She. Did. Not. Care.

Raising her hackles, she stared at any who would dare come closer to her. She might not be the biggest, but she for sure wasn’t going to allow anyone to harm those she considered close to her. Spots was too important to her, and she was not losing anyone else. Ever.

”Anyone who tries to pass me is getting clawed.” The small warrior warned, wild eyes scanning the clearing for a threat "Those two have been doing everything they can to make sure that the clan is healthy for seasons and this is how you repay them? Well, let me see you try it!"

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; December 30th, 2023 at 12:21 AM.
Old December 30th, 2023, 01:06 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

She appeared as silent as a soft breeze, ears erect picking up on the accusations and comments tossed out by her clanmates. The leader paused in front of Leafspot's corpse with a heavy frown on her maw. She briefly touched her nose to the cat's cold flank and huffed quietly. When she lifted her head again, the leader let out a shrill yowl calling for everyone's attention.

"WindClan come gather!" It was an impromptu meeting, but one that needed to happen. Twilightstar wanted everyone's ears and eyes on her. "Lightningstorm has found the cause for the deaths, as ThunderClan suspected from StarClan's word," She spat out the latter with open disdain, "It is poison from death berries, some of the herbs were coated in them."She paused before speaking her next words.

"Death berries were found by Lightningstorm hidden within in the medicine den." She pinned her ears back expecting to hear yowls to start up about murderous medicine cats and all that. She had already heard a bit of their back and forth earlier, she wasn't interested in them starting it up again, so she swiftly raised her tail ordering them to keep silent as she went on.

"Before you start jumping to conclusions and throwing blame around, I will have you know that I don't like this. None of this makes any sense to me. I am sure some of you are going to place the blame on our medicine cats, whether it's just an emotional response to needing someone to blame or something else. I'm not looking for that. I'm asking you to cast aside your emotions and think this through."

"Cowtuft has served seasons as WindClan's medicine cat. I know some of you may have forgotten, taken it for granted, or overlooked it, but he's never acted out or shown any type of desire to harm anyone in WindClan. Even injured, I've seen him prioritize his clanmate's health over his own. If he truly wanted to harm us, he's had so many chances to do so. Out of all of the medicine cats who have served under me, Cowtuft has been one of the best."

"However, that doesn't exempt him from the harm caused. We've lost several clanmates to what was thought to be a plague and instead was poison. Regardless how how it happened or who did it, I will be holding Cowtuft accountable for negligence and multiple deaths that occurred on his watch as senior medicine cat. I've already settled on punishing him. However, how steep the punishment will be up to you to convince me if he's an actual threat to the clan or not."

Twilightstar had already decided after leaving the medicine cat's den that Cowtuft would be punished. However, whether it was thought that this was done with malicious purpose or a simple accident would decide how the punishment veered.

"As for Lightningstorm, I've no reason to believe she was involved with any of this so she will be left alone." When all is said and done, WindClan needs a medicine cat, whether they like it or not.

"I want to hear what Cowtuft has to say about all of this first, and I want Leafspot's body given a proper burial. There is no need to investigate since the cause of death has already been found."

#wcmeeting

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old December 30th, 2023, 01:36 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

She appeared as silent as a soft breeze, ears erect picking up on the accusations and comments tossed out by her clanmates. The leader paused in front of Leafspot's corpse with a heavy frown on her maw. She briefly touched her nose to the cat's cold flank and huffed quietly. When she lifted her head again, the leader let out a shrill yowl calling for everyone's attention.

"WindClan come gather!" It was an impromptu meeting, but one that needed to happen. Twilightstar wanted everyone's ears and eyes on her. "Lightningstorm has found the cause for the deaths, as ThunderClan suspected from StarClan's word," She spat out the latter with open disdain, "It is poison from death berries, some of the herbs were coated in them."She paused before speaking her next words.

"Death berries were found by Lightningstorm hidden within in the medicine den." She pinned her ears back expecting to hear yowls to start up about murderous medicine cats and all that. She had already heard a bit of their back and forth earlier, she wasn't interested in them starting it up again, so she swiftly raised her tail ordering them to keep silent as she went on.

"Before you start jumping to conclusions and throwing blame around, I will have you know that I don't like this. None of this makes any sense to me. I am sure some of you are going to place the blame on our medicine cats, whether it's just an emotional response to needing someone to blame or something else. I'm not looking for that. I'm asking you to cast aside your emotions and think this through."

"Cowtuft has served seasons as WindClan's medicine cat. I know some of you may have forgotten, taken it for granted, or overlooked it, but he's never acted out or shown any type of desire to harm anyone in WindClan. Even injured, I've seen him prioritize his clanmate's health over his own. If he truly wanted to harm us, he's had so many chances to do so. Out of all of the medicine cats who have served under me, Cowtuft has been one of the best."

"However, that doesn't exempt him from the harm caused. We've lost several clanmates to what was thought to be a plague and instead was poison. Regardless how how it happened or who did it, I will be holding Cowtuft accountable for negligence and multiple deaths that occurred on his watch as senior medicine cat. I've already settled on punishing him. However, how steep the punishment will be up to you to convince me if he's an actual threat to the clan or not."

Twilightstar had already decided after leaving the medicine cat's den that Cowtuft would be punished. However, whether it was thought that this was done with malicious purpose or a simple accident would decide how the punishment veered.

"As for Lightningstorm, I've no reason to believe she was involved with any of this so she will be left alone." When all is said and done, WindClan needs a medicine cat, whether they like it or not.

"I want to hear what Cowtuft has to say about all of this first, and I want Leafspot's body given a proper burial. There is no need to investigate since the cause of death has already been found."

#wcmeeting

Spottedpaw
Peaceful, Hopeful, Neutral Good
“Be gentle with yourself."
Spottedpaw wasn't the first to the scene and she certainly wasn't going to be the last. Her eyes opened wide when she saw her mommy defending the medicine cat den with crazed vigor. What had happened...?

Before letting her emotions get the best of her she listened carefully to what her leader was saying to the clan. All of this seemed too much. Did deathberries have no scent? How could this have gone awry as so. There was so much to think about here. The first thing first was that she didn't think that Cowtuft had anything to do with this. Secondly she- Well she was going to say her piece and was about to open her mouth till her leader said she wanted to hear from Cowtuft first

Fair enough, the apprentice could wait. One thing she worried about was that her leader was so much older than she was, and so everyone involved with this event, so why would they put any weight to what she had to say. She shook her head to get those thoughts away. Perhaps my words alone would budge anyone's thought but with enough voices for a lighter punishment for Cowtuft was heard then maybe.. Maybe he wouldn't get a horrible sentence. For now the apprentice was going to have to wait to put her words in despite how desprately she wanted to speak up right now. Her mother loved those two so much and she couldn't think how upset she would get if.... Don't think like that. Only think about what is happening right now, where you have all the power.
Old December 30th, 2023, 01:59 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Another body to line the growing mounds.

Scorchedfang kept silent as Twilightstar spoke, stony gaze rested on the fallen. He had missed some of the commotion, just returning from an outting - it was her call that garnered his attention.

Of course, all of this wasn't news to him - but he'd reserve his thoughts for the most part. Until Cowtuft dammed himself further and the Clan continued to work themselves up.

He didn't miss Firestorm's little display of bravery, and found some twisted sense of amusement in that. Funny how her courage only showed when she was protecting cats who harmed her Clan-mates; willingly or otherwise. His gaze rested on her. "I suggest backing down unless someone raises their claws first, Fireball. With several cats passing due to this... poisoning, cats are bound to be upset to find one of their healers appears to be responsible, you can bare your teeth once cats act." Her heart would remain her undoing, but she might find more redemption in defending without preemptively drawing ire. Right now she just looked foolish and immature, both fitting traits but he knew she could be so much better.

To Twilightstar, he was curious. "Has it been determined how much of our herbs were exposed to these berries?" His mind went back to the poppy seeds that made him ill, but he was not going to draw those conclusions verbally.

[ @Dark @Moonraven ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 30th, 2023, 02:08 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 98 moons - WindClan - aroace - agatha kitty - tags; @Moonraven
Softsong watched Poppysong leave with watchful eyes. There was something wrong about the way they'd reacted when she'd asked about their treatment in the medicine den, stumbling over their words and refusing to stay off their leg. In fact, she wasn't entirely sure Poppysong had seen the medicine cats at all. I'll have to check with Lightningstorm. That leg needs care and rest whether they want it or not. They wouldn't go to Cowtuft, not for this - her former apprentice's fear had been clear.

She let out a small sigh of relief at Hawkfur's voice of reason, Firestorm jumping to the medicine cat apprentice's defense, and then finally, her leader appearing.

"We should do as much of a restock of our herb supply as we can," Softsong called. "And perhaps station a guard for the medicine den - if Cowtuft isn't responsible, and... I don't believe he is... someone was sneaking in to poison the herb supply. It needs to be kept a closer eye on."

The thought of a traitor among them made Softsong feel sick to her stomach. This was her clan - who would want to kill their own clanmates? And not just warriors... kits, apprentices... What reason did they have? Unless... the motive wasn't a matter of the victims, blameless, but the method - which pointed all blame straight to the medicine den, and Cowtuft in particular.

♡ drawn by my friend nika @lacecap

Last edited by lesbianism; December 30th, 2023 at 02:23 AM.
Old December 30th, 2023, 02:10 AM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Sad

Redpaw

Redpaw watched silently as the cats bickered amongst themselves with an annoyed twitch of her tail. Of all times they could be arguing, why now? She looked over toward Whisperingpaw and tilted her head, she didn't expect a single apprentice to be able to spark so much fear for their healer. She could even call herself a bit impressed. She quickly shook herself off and looked down at the Sweetkit.

The fur along her shoulders bristled slightly, a kit shouldn't have to see this nor hear her clanmates arguing like this. "Hey, if you don't want to listen to this I can take you back to the nursery." Redpaw mewed with a soft tone of voice. She looked over toward Twilightstar, a beam of relief spreading through her, hopefully, she could get through to the rest of the clan.

@FrostyGalaxy

Help me hatch my babies
Old December 30th, 2023, 02:25 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally Darling~ View Post

This contains death, it also took place Dec 12, considering Thunderclan gave the cure. feel free to reply with you characters emotions and mention me!

Leafspot
Male He/Him
brown tabby with emerald eyes

Leafspot was walking out of the med den with his herbs, he was so glad Cowtuft could help considering this pain was horrid. he found a perfect spot to sit as he ate his Herbs. terrible, but worth the relief. he started to think of all the things he could do when he feels better, he was excited to get back to patrols and hunting. he was normally always active. his vision strangely blurred- and as he ate, something was noticeably wrong- in front of the whole clearing he froze; a drop of blood came out of his mouth. He collapsed with a cough of blood his body fell to the ground. he lied there; Dead. so many thoughts circling thought his head as his liveliness of his struggling eyes slowly drifted away. he was gone, everyone could clearly see it. There was nothing left.

'Something is wrong here.' Wildstorm thought. He immediately began to get suspicious when Leafspot dropped dead in the clearing. Snowberry, on the other hand, was a panicky bean and curled up in a corner.
Old December 30th, 2023, 02:30 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

#wcmeeting

While all this was going on, Wildstorm had sat himself outside the clearing to think. Perhaps, just perhaps, this wasn't what it looked like. It couldn't be. He thought of Cowtuft as a friend, if not acquaintance. Cowtuft couldn't have been responsible, could he? He decided to speak up.
"I don't think this has anything to do with Cowtuft, but in fact was something regarding Lightningstorm. Cowtuft wouldn't do anything to harm the clan, he's not like that. I reckon that little miss I-found-deathberries-lets-all-blame-cowtuft is trying to seem like a hero and get rid of cowtuft!" His accusation rang out loud and clear. He suspected it was Lightningstorm trying to frame Cowtuft. And he refused to take his accusation down.
Old December 30th, 2023, 03:28 AM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 98 moons - WindClan - aroace - agatha kitty - tags; @Cubeisdagoat
Softsong scoffed at Wildstorm's accusation. "Don't be mouse-brained. Why would she do that? Cowtuft trained her himself, and she has just as little motive to kill her clanmates as he does - that leaves her with possible motives zero for two. I don't disagree that Cowtuft may have been framed, but Lightningstorm is an unlikely culprit."

Last edited by lesbianism; December 30th, 2023 at 03:50 AM.