Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by squidz
Today 12:14 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 12:09 PM
medical malpractice...
Last post by sock
Today 12:05 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:58 AM

Old February 21st, 2024, 09:07 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrols

After dropping her catches on the prey pile, Bumblestar moved over to Spiderthroat. "Everything's quiet," she grunted. "Kinda odd after all the crap they pulled recently 'n I don't like it. Recommend keepin' an eye out for trouble."

[ @Tiabirb @starry ]
Old February 21st, 2024, 09:40 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
She/they | 30 moons | ThunderClan Hornet
[ Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws ]
The truth was she had been getting a bit nervous about the patrols timeliness and reporting back to Spiderthroat. While she didn't want to step on paws, she also wanted to complete her duties in a timely manner - and it was this that eventually drove her to seek out Spiderthroat once they had all returned to camp - Treepaw in tow.

She dropped her bird and mouse on the prey pile before trotting over to the deputy. "Cattail Pond is quiet. T-There was more prey out and about t-than last time. Fernwillow taught T-Treepaw how to hunt, and I think they both managed to catch something." She had at least seen the former with a mouse.

After her report was given, the reddish-brown warrior gave a small grin, tail swishing as she waited to be dismissed.

[ @Starfall RIGHT UNDER THE WIRE @Micanomancy @SuspiciousMindz - decided to have red report since the deadline was closing in! ]

Last edited by taillow; February 21st, 2024 at 09:41 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2024, 07:02 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Fernwillow
RiverClan
she/her | 21 moons
[Silver tabby with white toes and sage green eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Redhawk - @tallulah ] [Treepaw - @SuspiciousMindz ] [Spiderthroat - @Starfall ]
· · ────────────── · ·

Fernwillow dropped two mice onto the pile, Treepaw not far behind her. The apprentice had done well following her while hunting, though it had admittedly taken a little longer, and thus the patrol had barely returned in time. "My apologies, I got wrapped up helping Treepaw learn how to hunt." She meowed, then waited to be dismissed.
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old February 25th, 2024, 08:38 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springpaw has called for emergency herb patrols, and if you’ve been mentioned, you’ve been placed on one of them! If you do not wish to be put on a patrol, please vm me and request to be replaced within three days of the patrols being organized. (If you want to be replaced, let me know before March 3nd.)

These patrols will be due by March 6th at 11:59 PM EST. If you need an extension, please let me know before then, however, you may ask for an extension up to three days after the due date (March 9th). If this is done, you may still be subject to very minor punishment (such as a scolding or being sent out to find the herbs again, as well as Springpaw’s disappointment).

Lack of communication whatsoever will result in a moderate punishment. Communication after the due date will result in a minor punishment. Communicating that you are not able to finish the patrol on time/asking for an extension will result in no punishments.

When it comes to replies, bumping someone after 48 hours with no response is acceptable, but after 72 hours you may skip their turn.

Patrol leaders, please remember to add your patrols to the patrol menu! If you do not know how, please let me know, and I can add it there for you. Thank you for reading!

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Patrols were needed now more than ever. With the recent events of the battle having barely been over, cats had been storming into camp with injuries far more crucial than what Springpaw had ever seen. Never in her life had she ever thought that she saw a place so void of supplies. Almost all of the scant herbs had seemingly just… vanished out of thin air due to the fact that a good portion of them had been taken to be used for the sole purpose of aiding her clan-mates during the whole scenario at the raid, but of course, everyone knows how that went. Her brain ransacked in hopes that cats would actually be appreciative and show up for once when she needed to send out patrols. Some cats just preferred to show their true colors, didn’t they? Especially when they just showed nothing but pure narcissism towards each and every little thing that they hear from Bumblestar herself or just something in particular. It was just annoying in general, and a pain in the tail to deal with. Although, it was better for her to not fret, as she needed to focus on her current task at paw. Sending out these emergency patrols. If no one bothers to show up whatsoever for these patrols, then there is going to be problems not only just relating to her, but with Bumblestar herself if she went out of her way to tell her about anyone’s absence.

“Alright… everyone!… Time for… patrols! These… are not… ordinary… patrols… these are… needed for… everyone who… came back… from the… raid… so I… expect… you all… to come… back… with a…good portion… of herbs!” Springpaw cried out, ignoring the aching sensation within her throat as she stared around the clearing for cats to set on patrol, setting her eye on her first set of cats. “Violetfreckle[ @vellichor ]… you will… take… Mudhound[ @Rani ]… with you… to Firefly Cove… to search… for yellow bells… and clusters… of sticks… for yellow bells… they look… like… vibrant… yellow flowers… they work… just like… marigold… but we may… need both… in case… we run… out of… one or… the other.” It seemed generally simple enough, but without an actual example of what the herb looked like, she may almost be certain that both of the warriors could come back with the wrong herb! Hopefully no such incident may occur.

“Next up… Skunkstrike[ @Tiabirb ]… I want you… to take… Sprucepaw[ @Alchemist Kitsune ]… and search for… lots of… marigold… and moss… down by… Cattail Pond… in case… I already… told you… what marigold… looks like… I will… remind you… marigold… looks like… a golden-yellow… flower… that is often… noticed by… water… and I am… already certain… that you… know what… moss looks like… but make sure… to try… to collect… as much… as you can… these cats… will be… needing them.” Stars, her throat was starting to burn and ache from the continuous rambling, but she couldn’t stop herself there. She needed to get at least two more patrols out before she could even consider herself down. Or, even give herself a break from overusing her vocal cords, that is. They already ached worse than hell for all that mattered right now.

“Strawberrymumble[ @Fawnheart<3 ],” the pastel calico eyed the apricot oriental for a short moment before continuing to state out her patrols, “you will be… taking… Mistheart[ @Jayvines ]… with you… to Haggard Ruins… to search for… poppy flowers… and cobwebs… poppy flowers… look like… red flowers… with soft… petals… but be careful… they are… difficult to find… same going for… cobwebs… but please… try to… collect as… much as… possible.” There wasn’t much to state to that, only thoroughly looking over both of the mollies before departing her attention towards the last set of patrols that she was going to send out. Thank lord for her vocal cords to finally catch a break.

Well, at least the more important herbs were out of the way. Now, for the last one, she could either have the choice of having these cats go out and collect the same herbs as the other patrols were doing, or have them collect a different set of herbs. Even with the more important herbs out of the way, there were still so many things needed. She needed to make sure that there was going to be enough currently within the medicine den to hopefully help whoever comes along her way to receive any healing. Hell, she hadn’t even thought about looking over herself yet because she had already been so worked up with trying to make sure everyone else was alright and doing fine! A low, annoyed sigh expelled past her lips, her eyes finally landing on her final duo for patrols. “Eaglespirit[ @shoomy! ]… and Eggbite[ @Ladiebugg ], you… both will… be going… to Willow’s Rise… to look for… coltsfoot… and more marigold… please… im… certain that… I don’t… need to repeat… myself for… what marigold… looks like… but coltsfoot looks… like a flowering plant… with white or yellow flowers… it almost… resembles a dandelion… and has a rich… fragrant scent.”

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; February 26th, 2024 at 01:20 AM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 12:04 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

The hornet was so, so tired. But not particularly hurt, so it wasnt a total surprise they got called up. All but the slash wound on their arm had honestly fixed itself already, which wasnt totally normal injuries shouldnt heal that fast but the tripod was always kinda blessed in that area. All that to say, it was with a limp and a tired slump to the body that the maine coon padded up, shooting Springpaw a weak smile and a nod before they waited for Violetfreckle.

Sticks and yellow bells, then Mudhound could sleep.

@vellichor (soft patrol time 0.0)

Last edited by Rani; February 26th, 2024 at 12:04 AM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 07:45 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucepaw |
Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive | Agatha Kitty - Active

He'd just gotten back from that impromptu patrol with Patches and the apprentices. Fudge wanted to rest. Well... after he found The Boulder. He hadn't been able to find his mentor before, when all the cats had been getting back from that senseless raid. But then... he heard it. His alert ears picked up that clan name for him. Mudhound! Mudhound! That meant The Boulder was around and well, right?!

Apparently they were sending out more herb patrols... which... fair. There seemed to be enough cats banged up to need the boost. You know what wasn't fair, though? Him getting sent on yet another quest to find the stupid flowers and not have it be with his mentor! Because... excuse?! He had already been a model apprentice. Had gone out to find what was asked of him with a bunch of faces he didn't care to know. And now... now he was being sent off with some stinky cat? No seriously... he thought he'd been given the worst clan name ever when he was stripped of his original name. Named after a tree! Ridiculous! But being named after an animal that is known exclusively for stinking? That was rough... Suddenly Spruce didn't seem like such a bad thing after all.

Deadpanned eyes staring blankly at the herb cat's apprentice as she finished calling names, the brown furred tom sighed. He couldn't well complain now. His mentor was going on a patrol despite having gone off to join the tantrum Angry had turned into war. It would probably not look good for him if he didn't go on this second patrol and follow after their example. It wasn't that he cared, of course. He was just being practical.

Staring around, Fudge realized that while he very well now knew what the flowers he was meant to look for looked like - gold for marigold, and even kittens knew what moss was - he hadn't a clue about his patrolmate. Dark ear giving a small twitch, the Birman mix padded softly towards The Boulder's general vicinity to wait. He was certain his mentor was fine and not dying from injuries. He wasn't checking up on them. He just... wanted The Boulder to see him being a good apprentice heading off for his second patrol of the day. Yeah. That. And if he just so happened to notice his mentor was fine and-

Not fine! Not fine! The Boulder looked exhausted! Despite himself, the nine moon old apprentice shuffled his paws anxiously, his brow creasing with the hints of concern. He'd have to make sure to visit them when he came back from his patrol. Assuming they had returned as well. Maybe he would take them a nice piece of prey to share and they could take a nap together? That sounded nice. For... for The Boulder. Not for him, of course. He wasn't really all that concerned. He just had to play the part of good apprentice as part of his survival stratagem. Now... if only Stinky could show up so they could get this distraction over and done with, that'd be swell...

@Tiabirb [Skunkstripe]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old February 26th, 2024, 11:05 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

EggBite
EggKit, EggPaw

23 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

ThunderClan Warrior

___

EggBite nodded to the apprentice, smiling. Her stub flicked as she looked for her patrol mate.

___

@shoomy!
Old February 26th, 2024, 11:21 AM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
EggBite
EggKit, EggPaw

ThunderClan Warrior

___

EggBite nodded to the apprentice, smiling. Her stub flicked as she looked for her patrol mate.

___

@shoomy!
Eaglespirit seemed to glide over. "Hi!"

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old February 26th, 2024, 11:59 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoomy! View Post

Eaglespirit seemed to glide over. "Hi!"

EggBite
EggKit, EggPaw

ThunderClan Warrior

___

'Alright, shall we head out to Willow's rise?'

EggBite smiled, her stub flicking.
Old February 26th, 2024, 02:11 PM
silly little bitey kitty

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Strawberrymumble (TC)
 ゚・。・゚ she/they ~ warrior

Powder blue hues flicked up as they caught motion in their peripheral, from the mouth of the medicine cats den stepped the pretty oriental calico that was Thunderclans medicine cat’s apprentice, Strawberrymumble gave her a soft smile and even though she doubted that the busy feline with her stress contorted face had seen she wanted to hope that at least a little bit of its warmth had been felt. Springpaw was like a beacon of Thunderclans prowess and even as leaf bare settled deeply and chillingly into her apricot coloured pelt, flowers bloomed in Srawberrymumble’s heart and butterflies flitted in her belly as spring settled warmly in the meadows of her mind. As Springpaw called her name, Strawberrymumble’s oriental shaped ears snapped to attention as she startled and noticed the blush that had risen to her angular face, quickly shaking it away she noted what her patrol was going to look for - poppies and cobwebs. Fluffy oriental form rose but she waited for the medicine cat apprentice to finish before she moved, Springpaw’s voice was like a caged bird - Melodies rising in painful notes wishing for freedom but trapped all the same… Strawberrymumble only hoped that she found solace when her announcement was over and words no longer had to be tediously spoken.

Assured that springpaw’s announcement was over she padded through the clearing in search of the molly she was meant to take along room her, she had little more than a vague idea of who Mistheart was but that was neither here nor there and she would make do. The words where still knotted and deeply set like roots in her through as her powder blue hues going purchase on the feline she was looking for… the flowers began to wilt once more in her mind and the thought of speaking loomed over her like a circling vulture… she had to speak, had to force her songbird voice out of its cage deep in her core and speak, hold a conversation, make a friend… Apricot coloured form has slowly been padding towards the unknown cat, she felt like a wil-o-wisp, simply a lost soul floating unseen through the clearing, “M-mistheart…” her voice was soft and liliting, “Patrol… we… erm… we have a patrol to head out on, I am ready when you are,” the wad in her throat has finally loosened up and the words had tumbled out.

Strawberrymumble shuffled her paws against the icy floor hoping that maybe the heat from the thawing ice could bloom the flowers that had once again wilted in her heart, at least she had said the words… poorly… her mind taunted at the compliment she had allowed herself. Apricot coloured oriental ears perked impatiently awaiting this felines response and her fluffy tail twitched with the nervousness of having attention set on her… not to say she did not love attention but when it was someone she did not know it always came off as contemplative and slightly vindictive… deep in her core she knew and accepted that the attention was neutral if not positive but it was always better safe than sorry… right… she thought in a bitter question she already knew the answer to, the scars raked and carved deep into her belly were the tale of trusting too much and she would do everything to never see the sequel.

{ @Jayvines ~ Mistheart } { @/eris }
( berry is selectively mute, so her speaking will be stuttered mainly as she has to force herself to speak just wanted to give you context and a heads up)

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; February 26th, 2024 at 03:19 PM.