Last post by furrensic
Today 06:39 PM

Old April 10th, 2024, 06:06 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: April Gathering

Mushroompaw(62/100)

Mushroompaw smiled as he successfully pounced on Sparrowpelt, sitting next to his mentor as he introduced him to Sheepaw. The small apprentice smiled at Sheepaw as they signed to him, Mushroompaw's
tail swishing on the ground softly.

@SuspiciousMindz @Katiethewolfchild

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old April 11th, 2024, 08:20 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Bored

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Dilute tortico and tabby tom with a short stubby tail and deep blue eyes that seems purple in certain angles or light
He/They | 6 Moons | Gathering
[13/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw shot Windflowerpaw a look, before hesitantly turning to the ThunderClan apprentice. Seriously? A ThunderClan cat? Could she not have waited until RiverClan or WindClan was here? Silentpaw wanted to scowl at the ThunderClan she-cat, but instead kept his usually unreadable expression, flicking his ears in irritation. He didn't bother introducing himself to the apprentice. He would never tell a ThunderClan cat anything, not even his name. Everyone in ShadowClan knew that ThunderClan was the evil, aggressive and secretive Clan.

After staring at the ThunderClan cat for a decent amount of time, Silentpaw turned back to Windflowerpaw, his unreadable expression switching to a much more annoyed and irritated expression. This wasn't very common for him to do, but it was neccessary. He opened his mouth to say something before shutting it immediately. He only let out an impatient huff, flicking his short tail against the ground.

{ @nyx }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 11th, 2024, 08:47 AM
ruler of everything

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

BUT WE LIKE TO POINT THE BLAME, BLAME, BLAME. IT'S EASIER TO BLAME.
[ open for interaction !]

grousepaw gave his chest fur a good few licks to smooth it down as he ducked his head under some low hanging branches and spared a cursory glance over the gathering. a lot of cats- a lot of cats with a lot of different ideas. just his kind of place.

honestly, he was pretty sure these gatherings were the only reason he behaved. 'cause grouse wasn't gonna be caught dead groveling at the paws of some preppy fox-mouthed nerd at the tyrant queen's beck and call. his mentor was bad enough, and being around the social-climbers of shadowclan made him want to claw his ears off, hyperbolically. well, whatever. his tongue swiped his teeth as he padded down the gentle slope of the gathering place. it wasn't his first gathering, and as long as he didn't dig his grave too deep, it wouldn't be his last.

grouse found himself a nice place to rest his flank, stretching his hind legs under him and grooming the fur on his shoulder. an idle habit, almost mistaken for a nervous tic. but grouse wasn't nervous- he wasn't really the kind of person to be afraid. he was more excited, if anything, to hear some new perspectives and catch up on cross-clan politics.

Old April 11th, 2024, 10:44 AM
Oat milk drinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentimentalSquid View Post

Briarsplash arrived, tailing near the end of her Clanmates. The ShadowClanner wasn't the most excited for the Gathering except for the chance to show off how true and steady her Clan was against the others. At least, in her mind. RiverClan had been reduced to rubble, ThunderClan looked somewhat antsy, and WindClan... well, they were being unproblematic for the most part.

The large she-cat settled herself among her Clan, scanning the Seastones. Thunderrats were the first here, though no other Clans had arrived yet except for them. She wondered briefly if she should talk to anyone, but that wasn't really her strong suit.

**open if anyone wants to interact**

Badgerear was sitting quietly to himself as he watched Shadowclan roll in. The large warrior gave his long fur a quick groom, making sure his long fur didn't stick out too much. But he was eager to talk and make friends so he stopped when he noticed a shadowclan she cat. He trotted over and sat down in front of her. He wondered if his ears would attract notice but his oddly shaped ears wasn't anything he could fix unlike his fur.

"Hi, I'm Badgerear! Nice night for a gathering right?" He said cheerfully to her. He knew Shadowclan wasn't the friendliest clan but the cheerful warrior didn't think it would hurt to say hi.
Old April 11th, 2024, 11:08 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow walked along the worn trail to the seastones with the rest of their clan with an ease that comes from moons doing so. They didn’t know what to expect from this gathering, hopefully nothing out of the ordinary. Moonmeadow’s eyes were bad tonight and while the light of the moon felt like it was stabbing right into her eye sockets and into her head, which didn’t help headache that was forming by watching their clan mates and none other than Thunderclan start to do their own things. Hopefully, no one stirs up any drama. Scratchpaw was looking like he had ditched out on the gathering which also didn’t help Moonmeadow’s mood, with luck, the warrior just missed seeing him but with his reputation... Over all, the usually cheerful and bright feline was a shadow of her usual self. The moon was in its fullness while Moonmeadow was in her new moon, dark and gloomy.

Her sickly green eyes strained with the effort of being used but after scanning the clearing she decided that she would sit next to Hawkbite, the tom didn’t look like he wanted to talk to anyone and hopefully his angry demeanor would scare off anyone who would have talked to Moonmeadow if she sat by herself. They settled by the enforcer with no words, closing her eyes to listen to the leaders and the world around her while letting her eyes rest. Her tail swooped over to lay across her paws and they stilled. This meeting with a bit of luck wouldn’t be too eventful, but she still listened.
[ @SuspiciousMindz - Hawkbite ]
[ If you wish to interact, feel free to ignore if you want :] ]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old April 11th, 2024, 11:26 AM
Your Local Spider

Morningpaw
He/him | TC apprentice | Moons: 4 | No purrks

Morningpaw was a bit nervous as he padded after the rest of his clan, feeling like he needed to take three bounds per every one paw step of his leader to keep up, this was his first gathering and he still honestly didn’t feel like an apprentice and his mentor doesn’t feel like a mentor. Not after what happened after the meeting. Sure they may have talked things out but the hurt of being unwanted lingers and causes his heart to ache. It didn’t help that his mentor never seemed to see him. At times it almost feels like Morningpaw was some sort of shoddy replacement for someone else to Riverwhisper and it made Morningpaw want to claw his mentor at times. Force him to see Monringpaw, not some past cat.

The apprentice shook his head to clear his thoughts as he clan arrived at the empty Seastones. Morningpaw supposed that Thunderclan arrived at the gathering place faster than all the other clans. He didn’t want to talk to anyone right now really and so he took a spot off to the side where he felt like he wouldn’t be spoken to until someone interested him. Why speak to his clanmates that he could talk to everyday at camp than felines of other clans that he couldn’t. Eventually, Shadowclan arrived and that spooked Morningpaw greatly. These were the cats that had potentially killed and ate one of his clan mates. His fur spiked but he forced it to lay down and he knew that he had to talk to them. The cat-eaters.

He watched for a while, his green eyes scanning the clearing for any Shadowclan cat that didn’t seem like they could crush him with ease (and eat him,) though that was coming with more difficulty than he originally thought. It made sense for most cats to be bigger than him, he was named two whole moons early after all, but they were all huge. Eventually, the bi-colored feline found a cat that seemed to be more interesting and seemed to also be an apprentice though they were still much bigger than him. They were off to the side at least so Morningpaw wouldn’t have to talk to anyone else nor have his sure to be blunders overheard.

Morningpaw took a few hesitant steps to the pretty feline, then with a voice that was not quite a whisper but wasn’t as confident as regular talking he spoke, “Hello? Are you a Shadowclan cat?” And with the first of many mistakes, Morningpaw immediately managed to embarrass himself. Of course they were Shadowclan, what else would they be? A loner? Yeah, right. “Sorry, dumb question, of course you’re Shadowclan. I’m Morningpaw, you are?

[ @redshiftreign - Grousepaw ]

[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old April 11th, 2024, 11:39 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybi View Post
Badgerear was sitting quietly to himself as he watched Shadowclan roll in. The large warrior gave his long fur a quick groom, making sure his long fur didn't stick out too much. But he was eager to talk and make friends so he stopped when he noticed a shadowclan she cat. He trotted over and sat down in front of her. He wondered if his ears would attract notice but his oddly shaped ears wasn't anything he could fix unlike his fur.

"Hi, I'm Badgerear! Nice night for a gathering right?" He said cheerfully to her. He knew Shadowclan wasn't the friendliest clan but the cheerful warrior didn't think it would hurt to say hi.

Briarsplash's ears twitched when she heard someone approaching, followed by the scent of squirrel. Her tail flicked when she heard the ThunderClan warrior's voice — was he talking to her? Her narrowed eyes flicked to him and she confirmed he was, in fact, speaking to her. She wondered why in the world he'd choose to speak to her — was she not looking completely disinterested in the other Clans?

Badgerear. She glanced at his oddly-shaped ears; that much made sense. Should she even entertain him? He was in way too good of a mood. Well.. she could at least see what he wanted. Looking back at the tom, she kept her voice monotone despite her harsh words. "...Briarsplash. But what do you want, squirrel? What makes you so happy during all these moons of bloodshed?"

/ @Maybi

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; April 11th, 2024 at 11:39 AM.
Old April 11th, 2024, 12:43 PM
ruler of everything

Bump Policy: daily, please!

BUT WE LIKE TO POINT THE BLAME, BLAME, BLAME. IT'S EASIER TO BLAME.
[ @Dolomedes [morningpaw] ]

tranquility is a fleeting thing. one moment, grouse has situated himself away from the crowd enough to keep an eye on the menagerie without being suffocated. he loved talking to people at gatherings, but it was so early and he had just gotten here, he wanted to take a moment to make himself presentable.

movement caught his eye, a small ball of orange-and-black bumbling up to him. grouse paused mid-stroke of his tongue, doing a double take at the youngling before him.

he thought shadowclan had bad kid labor standards. this kid looked young, real young. grouse cleared his throat, ear flicking and head canting to the side. grouse was in that awkward stage between apprentice and almost-warrior age, where he was growing lean and starting to get the sharp grace of most shadowclan cat, but was still distinctly an apprentice. his fur was thick, but not all that long. mottled greys and browns, like snow fallen upon the rich pine-needle soil of shadowclan's depths. grouse was nothing if not pine and petrichor. with a slow blink, he straightened his posture a bit and looked down at the younger apprentice.

hello? are you a shadowclan cat?

"hey. i guess i am," he replied noncommittally, raking his tongue over his teeth. his gaze stayed on the apprentice for a few moments before flickering around, never staying anywhere for long despite his supposed relaxedness. "i'm grouse-" his tail twitched, restless and eternally fidgeting as he folded his hind legs under him in a lackadaisical loll. he had an accent, not strong, but a particular one. one he'd picked up from his father.

"-. . . 'r grousepaw, if you wanna be formal, but i don't really care, honestly."

grouse's attention rested on morningpaw once more, a brow raised in curiosity, "no 'fence, but you seem a smidge young. first gatherin'? you a new apprentice?" he tilted his head, not unkindly, and gave a lazy smile. "you can sit next to me, if ya want. no one's gonna bother you none back here."

Last edited by redshiftreign; April 11th, 2024 at 12:44 PM.
Old April 11th, 2024, 01:10 PM
Your Local Spider

Morningpaw
He/him | TC apprentice | Moons: 4 | No purrks

Morningpaw should’ve expected to be asked about his stature but it still made him a bit defensive. Grousepaw. That was the name of the cat-eater it seemed, nothing out of the ordinary the still new apprentice thought. The little tom decided to give the shortpaw explanation of his age, “I was named early, so I am just a bit smaller than most apprentices.” On to more interesting topics of discussion then because Morninpaw didn’t want to think about his disaster of a ceremony and he suppressed the part of him that wanted to rant about it and what his mentor had done. That wasn’t anything that a Shadowclan needed to know. “This is my first gathering. I am…not really sure what to expect, honestly.” He always imagined that gathering would be more grand and out there but so far it was no different than sitting around camp chatting just with a different crowd than usual. Maybe things will be more interesting when Riverclan and Windclan arrive. Or rather, if in the case of Riverclan.

The apprentice had heard all about how Riverclan hadn’t shown up to the last gathering and maybe it would be the same with this one. Would Windclan not show up? Morningpaw didn’t know much about Windclan. It was always Riverclan, Riverclan, Riverclan, and now more recently with Shadowclan being cat-eaters. Morningpaw shook himself out, tail thudding against the ground once as he tried to physically stop from being distracted. “Me and some of my siblings. Maplekit-I mean Maplepaw, Wolfpaw, Porcupinepaw, though I have more and they didn’t get their new names so they are stuck in camp..that’s Dewkit, Shardkit, and Shadekit.” He said, though now that he was thinking about it he realized that he hasn’t actually seen or heard from some of his siblings in a while. Maybe he should go and check up on them.

The kit trailed off and kind of just wanted to see if the other apprentice wanted to say anything. Morningpaw wasn’t very good at socializing to be honest, that was always his siblings’ thing, not his. He wasn’t sure if he should keep talking or stay quiet or if Grousepaw was even interested in continuing to have a conversation with him. Maybe Morningpaw should go and find someone else? Just in case though, the apprentice stayed sitting next to Grousepaw and awaited the other feline’s answer to determine if he should leave or not. Though who would he go to? He wasn’t in the mood to embarrass himself further with trying to talk to more Shadowclan cats and he didn’t want to see his mentor’s face more than he could help it. They haven’t seen their siblings yet but he wasn’t sure if he could handle their over the toppness right now. Perhaps he’ll find another place to hide in the case he should leave.
[ @redshiftreign - Grousepaw ]

Old April 11th, 2024, 02:51 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!

SilverPaw Licked His Chest Fur, Before Quickly Catching Up With His Mother, BadgerGlare, But Saw That She Saw SilverStorm, Giving A Small Smile. Aaanndd, Were Sitting Somewhere Else.. He Hissed, Sitting Away From His Father. (OPEN POST)
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All