Today 09:36 PM

Old December 21st, 2023, 06:30 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Panting and with heavy pawsteps, Drizzlecloud suddenly burst through the mouth of the medicine den. In her jaws, two small leaves of catmint, and a small stalk with spiny seeds attached to it. Her eyes darted about the nursery, viewing the chaos–Wolfpaw was here, Bumblestar, Redhawk, queens and kits… Her eyes finally landed on Springpaw and she shouldered her way towards her apprentice, taking quick steps and ducking past anyone who may have stood in her way. Not that many did, though.

Dropping the herbs at Springpaw’s side with a heave, she leaned over the kit. As she had arrived, she heard Redhawk handing out orders–which she did appreciate. Her eyes flitted over towards Wetwhisker for a moment, giving her a dismissive nod. “You can settle, I’m here now–I will handle the… The ragweed. Thank you, though, Wetwhisker.” Drizzlecloud shifted, nosing at the bundle of herbs that Springpaw had originally brought in here, and she nipped at the ragweed that she had prepared. She was gentle with the herb, of course, but the way that she placed it near Tawnykit’s mouth.

“Hey, do you smell that? It’ll help you, I promise, kitto… I know it hurts, it must hurt awfully, but please try to eat this.” Drizzlecloud urged softly, lifting a paw to gently stroke the underside of Tawnykit’s muzzle–along her throat. Hopefully she could coax the kit to eat, nudging the herb closer to her lips.

[ @rudolph @BEAR. @dino. @MrWolfu @tallulah @AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old December 21st, 2023, 09:51 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Springpaw and Drizzlecloud showed up, good. Bumblestar moved over to Redhawk as the warrior called for her, stooping down to inspect the hole. "Good find. Nothing on my side, but I don't want to slack on getting that patched up. Would rather make sure nothing else can get in so soon."

She lifted her head, seeing Mudhound enter too. Of course, with the snake in tow. "Mudhound!" she barked, scooting away from Redhawk to reach for the snake carcass. "Don't touch that. I don't want anyone near it until I get a good look at it. Tawnykit's acting weird for just your typical bite, leave it be."

@Rani @tallulah

Last edited by dino.; December 21st, 2023 at 09:54 PM.
Old December 21st, 2023, 10:40 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

°•. info & relations ✿ he/him ✿ finder coming soon ✿ challenge mode! [perkfree]   .•°
Beachkit -
Beachkit watched the nursery explode into a flurry of movement, first taking in the heroic sight of Wolfpaw taking down a snake before his very eyes (something he watched with them quite widened throughout). A gasp rested on the tip of his tongue, still stunned even as he mentally pieced together that it must've got Tawnykit...

And snakes were bad. But he didn't have a firm grasp on how bad.. Was Tawnykit going to be okay? The medicine cats would save the day, just like Wolfpaw did! Surely!

Everything happened so incredibly fast. His mind replaying the details skimmed over minor ones, like the rattle, or the blood on Tawnykit, caught up on the fact there was a big dangerous SNAKE in the nursery that Wolfpaw had rescued them from. He was shaken, to say the least, and remained that way as the flood of cats filtered through to fuss over the situation.

If he actually registered what was happening while it was happening rather than afterward (and had a firmer grasp on the level of danger presented), Beachkit would've been terrified. But as it was, curiosity had a grasp on him. He wanted to be helpful but didn't know where to begin, getting the distinct sense this was a "warrior" issue that he'd be shooed away from if he made his presence more known.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old December 21st, 2023, 10:45 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Fernwillow
ThunderClan
she/her | 19 moons
[Silver tabby with pale green eyes and white paws]
---------------
---------------
Fernwillow, now that the nursery was growing crowded, ducked back out into the clearing. She willed her heart to calm, knowing her fight or flight reaction could drive her to do some ridiculous things. Speaking of... Fernwillow padded out of camp, off into the bush she threw the snake into, only to find it missing. Had another cat taken it? She resisted the urge to scoff. She noticed a few looks when she tossed it away, and if cats here wanted to snack on a disgusting thing like that, then they could be her guest. If she was forever known as the fool who threw a perfectly good piece of prey into the bushes, well… there were worse things to be known for. She didn’t see it on the prey pile, but was glad at least someone was getting use out of it. Fernwillow headed to a quiet corner of camp to rest for a bit before checking with someone about Tawnykit's health.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; December 21st, 2023 at 10:59 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2023, 04:03 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

There were few things Wolfpaw knew, factually.

One, his mouth was cold. The snake's blood had filled it, and it was cold but did not taste much different than that of a mouse, or a bird. More metallic, maybe. But the cold was off-putting, and even as he felt its life ebbing away he could not find himself to let go as it fought-- even past the bitter end.

The chaos that erupted around him was lost in his daze, a sort of numbness as the snake drifted away and he was left to watch as cats swarmed in. Tawnykit was surrounded. Drizzlecloud and Springpaw arrived, the bustle didn't end.

All he could do was watch through the cacophony of noises, Tawnykit's writhing near-mimicing the snake just movements ago as it fought against his teeth. He didn't-- couldn't, fathom the amount of pain she must be in to have such an adverse reaction to a bite.

His stomach twisted unpleasantly at the thought.

"'m fine," it's a low mutter, directed to the cats wondering if he got bit. He didn't feel terribly interested in getting in a conversation right now with Tawnykit in critical condition only pawsteps away, and merely flicked his ear in acknowledgement he heard Mudhound. He wasn't really listening -- not out of malice, but just because he felt ..weird..

he didn't understand how to describe it, wasnt sure he wanted to

[ @rudolph @Rani @dino. @MrWolfu @tallulah @Omari IDK who to mention lol but wolf kinda out of it ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; December 22nd, 2023 at 04:03 AM.
Old December 22nd, 2023, 05:32 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Panting and with heavy pawsteps, Drizzlecloud suddenly burst through the mouth of the medicine den. In her jaws, two small leaves of catmint, and a small stalk with spiny seeds attached to it. Her eyes darted about the nursery, viewing the chaos–Wolfpaw was here, Bumblestar, Redhawk, queens and kits… Her eyes finally landed on Springpaw and she shouldered her way towards her apprentice, taking quick steps and ducking past anyone who may have stood in her way. Not that many did, though.

Dropping the herbs at Springpaw’s side with a heave, she leaned over the kit. As she had arrived, she heard Redhawk handing out orders–which she did appreciate. Her eyes flitted over towards Wetwhisker for a moment, giving her a dismissive nod. “You can settle, I’m here now–I will handle the… The ragweed. Thank you, though, Wetwhisker.” Drizzlecloud shifted, nosing at the bundle of herbs that Springpaw had originally brought in here, and she nipped at the ragweed that she had prepared. She was gentle with the herb, of course, but the way that she placed it near Tawnykit’s mouth.

“Hey, do you smell that? It’ll help you, I promise, kitto… I know it hurts, it must hurt awfully, but please try to eat this.” Drizzlecloud urged softly, lifting a paw to gently stroke the underside of Tawnykit’s muzzle–along her throat. Hopefully she could coax the kit to eat, nudging the herb closer to her lips.

[ @rudolph @BEAR. @dino. @MrWolfu @tallulah @AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! ]
Wetwhisker nodded respectfully. Crouching in her nest, out of the way but still near just in case they needed anything else.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old December 22nd, 2023, 07:15 AM
Sorbet Shark

Bump Policy: bump me if I don't respond within 24 hours
My Mood: Busy

She did smell it. Tawnykit could smell the herbs placed in front of her tiny muzzle seconds after they were there. It was a nice thing to focus on other than the bite that was still causing her so much agony. She could barely comprehend the voice speaking to her, but once she did, she managed a tiny lick.

After that, she nibbled carefully, after being coaxed with the gentle strokes and soft voice. She could feel herself growing dizzier and dizzier, her body finally deciding that it was a little safer to try and fall asleep. Was that a good idea? She didn't know, but she was tired. Her body was tired. She was eating the herbs, but she began to drift off.

[ @Omari @rudolph @BEAR. ]
Old December 22nd, 2023, 07:40 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
She/they | 28 moons | Ultimate Predator
"I can take M-Mushroompaw to go c-collect some branches and ferns from o-outside camp. Maybe r-replace the backside with brambles to k-keep predators away? It w-would be smart to s-set a big rock h-here maybe, or..." Redhawk trailed off in thought as she mused over what could possibly keep this hold closed up once they patched it up. Like Bumblestar, she didn't want to waste any time in getting this fixed.

Her head jerked around as Mudhound entered, ears automatically going flat at the loud noise. Green eyes focusing on the snake now, able to get a better look at it... it didn't look like any snake she had ever seen - its tail especially. And Tawnykit, well, the poor kid was writhing in too much pain for it to be just a simple bite. Red knew what it was like to get a snake bite - they hurt to the high stars above but normally weren't like... this. Red's heart sank to her paws as she watched the medicine cats work, praying that the... ragweed(?) would help.

"Mushroompaw, c-come with me. Let's go f-fine some supplies t-to cover up t-this hole." The last thing she wanted to do was stand around and be useless, gawking at the kit when she could be patching up this hole. Green eyes glanced over to Wolfpaw, who seemed out of it, but she knew with Bumblestar here that the tom wouldn't be overlooked.

Flicking her tail for Mushroompaw to follow her, Red made her way towards the entrance - but not before letting the tip of her tail touch Wolfpaw's shoulder, a nod of gratitude given to him before the warrior slipped out of the nursery and headed for the camp entrance.

[ @dino. @ChaosBringer. @BEAR. ]

Last edited by taillow; December 22nd, 2023 at 07:44 AM.
Old December 22nd, 2023, 08:12 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Warrior | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery

Was Mudhound expecting a good response from Wolfpaw? No not really, the tom hadnt reacted well to concern last time (even if why was still a little shaky in the tripods mind) and it was under much less stressful circumstances. But to get no response at all? Their muzzle twisted in concern.

Given this reactions they highly doubted he was really 'fine' and their eyes flicked over to Spingpaw and Drizzlecloud for a moment before dismissing the idea given the importance of their task. The maine coon mix believed Wolfpaw that he wasnt bit and as stressful as it was that meant whatever was going on would have to be put on the back burner until Tawnykit was saved or gone.....

Anymore thoughts on the matter were quickly distracted away by their sisters scolding.

Too late though, Bumblestar. By the time you thought to stop the over eager puppy from poking the thing they were already rattling the tail gently with one paw and using a claw to pry open the mouth. Touchy touchy.

In their defense they were being careful and keeping other cats away from it using their bulk. The paw that was messing around with the head wasnt even touching it properly, large fluffy fur not even grazing the skin and only a unsheathed claw hooked delicately on a lip to open it.

Which also stopped when Bumblestar did a yoink.

Mudhound did nothing to stop their sister and didnt even protest (though in typical Muddy fashion then was a light whining noise as the interesting thing was taken away and they were scolded) eyes flicking between the blur of motion around the kit and the leader. "Bumble-sis.... The mouth looks.... Weird. Like the tail was just weird but this is weird bad I think?" The hummed, tail thumping uncomfortably on the floor as they tried to explain. "Its like, uuuuh. Ive poked at snakes before and their teeth are sharp little needle rows, like straight thorns all in a line down the mouth, usually. This snake doesnt have that? Its only got two I think and theyre big, well big for snakes anyways. I dunno what that means...." though to be honest judging from what one little bite did, even to a kit it wasnt good.

@Dino @BEAR.

Last edited by Rani; December 22nd, 2023 at 08:12 AM.
Old December 22nd, 2023, 09:23 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
Redhawk
She/they | 28 moons | Ultimate Predator
"I can take M-Mushroompaw to go c-collect some branches and ferns from o-outside camp. Maybe r-replace the backside with brambles to k-keep predators away? It w-would be smart to s-set a big rock h-here maybe, or..." Redhawk trailed off in thought as she mused over what could possibly keep this hold closed up once they patched it up. Like Bumblestar, she didn't want to waste any time in getting this fixed.

Her head jerked around as Mudhound entered, ears automatically going flat at the loud noise. Green eyes focusing on the snake now, able to get a better look at it... it didn't look like any snake she had ever seen - its tail especially. And Tawnykit, well, the poor kid was writhing in too much pain for it to be just a simple bite. Red knew what it was like to get a snake bite - they hurt to the high stars above but normally weren't like... this. Red's heart sank to her paws as she watched the medicine cats work, praying that the... ragweed(?) would help.

"Mushroompaw, c-come with me. Let's go f-fine some supplies t-to cover up t-this hole." The last thing she wanted to do was stand around and be useless, gawking at the kit when she could be patching up this hole. Green eyes glanced over to Wolfpaw, who seemed out of it, but she knew with Bumblestar here that the tom wouldn't be overlooked.

Flicking her tail for Mushroompaw to follow her, Red made her way towards the entrance - but not before letting the tip of her tail touch Wolfpaw's shoulder, a nod of gratitude given to him before the warrior slipped out of the nursery and headed for the camp entrance.

[ @dino. @ChaosBringer. @BEAR. ]

Mushroompaw(17/100)

Mushroompaw backed out of the small hole and padded over to Redhawk, slolwy calming down. He glanced at Mudhound, and they were huge!! Stormyeye would have loved to have them in the group!! Acknowledging the flick of Redhawk's tail, he followed the warrior. 'Sparrowpelt might know about the snakes..I'll have to ask him about it.' The small apprentice thought as he padded alongside the warrior.

@dino. @BEAR. @Rani

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page