Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 11:29 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 11:27 PM
Weeping when its Dark
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 11:26 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 11:21 PM
private lessons [p]
by alec
Last post by Kix
Today 11:17 PM

Old Today, 09:02 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Mountaintalon Mate Finder

Mountaintalon is becoming increasingly disappointed in his current litter of offspring and is looking to try again for better specimens.

A bit of info so you know what you're getting into:

Willowfreeze was a ThunderClan lady who fell deeply in love with the wrong cat. She was enchanted by Mountaintalon's rugged looks and gruff nature, and thought she could soften him and win him over. He humored her flirting but didn't truly care about her, and when she fell pregnant and wanted to keep the kits, it infuriated him. Mountaintalon never wanted kits, and he did not want this fling tarnishing his reputation.

As she neared labor, Mountaintalon convinced her to join him on a walk and have the kits outside of camp. It'd be romantic, he said. They could be a family in peace, away from the chaos of the Clan. Wanting to please him, she obliged - and much to Mountaintalon's chagrin the kitting went well.

Mountaintalon knew he needed to get rid of the kits while they were away from camp. He also knew that Willowfreeze would not let him do it quietly.. so he made the decision to kill her first. With her gone, he started to plant a fox's scent on her to mask his crime, but before he could finish the blood attracted the real fox. He fled the scene.

Unbeknownst to him, one kit would survive the fox encounter. A nearby patrol had also smelled blood and investigated, driving off the fox and rescuing a tiny Wolfkit. [ courtesy of @/BEAR. ]

--- --- ---

He was around 20 moons when Wolfhive was born. Ten moons later, he would have a second fling with a RiverClan warrior, Brightlark. This was not supposed to result in a pregnancy either, but when she, ill and near-death, brought the kits to the border and asked him to take them, he saw it as an opportunity instead of a hinderance. If he could raise them to be void of any RiverClan blood, and to make his single surviving son look useless beneath their shadows, he could feel better about himself.

Shrikekit, Goosekit, Wrenkit, Warblerkit, and Kestrelkit were brought to ThunderClan. He told them, and anyone who asked, that their mother had died soon after their birth. Neither they nor his Clanmates would ever know the truth of their origins. They would be of ThunderClan blood alone, and they would act like it, or he would be rid of them and start again.

He grows increasingly frustrated with his current litter. Three of five have vanished, and only Kestrelpaw continues to impress him. Loose ends need to be tied up, and he needs to start over. So after RiverClan's departure, he started exactly that by leaving for a short period of time in hopes of tracking down Brightlark.

Apparently she'd pulled through the illness her pregnancy had caused and had chosen to remain behind, because he found her near the Outskirts, lingering around ThunderClan's border. He killed her, too, and left the body for the scavengers.

One down. Two remain. And he needs replacements quickly.
TLDR: Mountaintalon is looking for a relationship with a ThunderClan she-cat. He's disappointed by his current off-spring and wants to try again.

He will not be a kind and loving mate. While he isn't physically abusive, he will use emotionally manipulative tactics to make this warrior rely solely on him and then will toss her aside when she's no longer useful. He sees her as a tool to boost his reputation, not her own person.

Kits are a requirement. He'll likely convince her to have them early on into the relationship. Depending on how their relationship progresses, he may attempt to kill her once the kits no longer need her.

Your character must not be younger than 20 moons, and must be AFAB and identify as a she-cat.

You can make a new character for this. This is probably going to be your preferred route if you don't want a character important to you to end up dead later down the line.

This isn't super urgent and it'll be open for a while. You can use a basic form, link a site, or just word-vomit info at me. I'll be checking back in regularly to peek at things o7
Old Today, 09:10 PM
Matching w/ @ghost.

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Mountaintalon Mate Finder

Sproutfleck nothing will go wrong he’s female I promise it’ll be fine /j

[/SPOILER]

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Staff Sign?

Old Today, 09:11 PM
dum spiro, spero

sprout would be instakilled @Blaaze
Old Today, 09:13 PM
Life is great

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Name: Firepelt
Affliction: ThunderClan
Appearance: Tortishell cat with deep green eyes
Mention: @dino.

---- Join WaffleClan! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...25#post1614025 Pretty Please?
Old Today, 09:14 PM
dum spiro, spero

psst as stated in my post mountain isn't looking for anyone below the age of twenty moons o7 @KestrelPaw
Old Today, 09:17 PM
Life is great

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
psst as stated in my post mountain isn't looking for anyone below the age of twenty moons o7 @KestrelPaw
oop i thought it said over. Sorry!

---- Join WaffleClan! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...25#post1614025 Pretty Please?
Old Today, 09:18 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Imma yeet Willowstream at this (i know she's missing but who cares I'm readding her). She's 24 moons old, naive, and is easily manipulated. She was in a plot but that finder died LMAO

@dino.

Kill her. She'll fall into the trap of "omg he loves me so much" and think nothings wrong and then slowly she'll realize he's manipulating her and try to fight back, but then he'll kill her after she retaliates.

EDIT: thought it said he was only looking for cats under 20 moons so she's 24 now LOL

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |

Last edited by phantom; Today at 09:24 PM.
Old Today, 09:19 PM
Life is great

Name: Swiftheart
Clan: ThunderClan
Appearance: White she-cat with blue eyes
@dino.

Old Today, 09:24 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!

Placeholder for a throwaway cat

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder