Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by zBlaze
Today 03:55 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Fish
Today 03:48 PM
Sunset Grove
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 03:47 PM
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 03:45 PM

Old May 13th, 2024, 11:56 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Claw and Conquer - ShadowClan Event

Event [#event]

Redrobin
ShadowClan Warrior

Calico fur brushed along the camp walls as Redrobin made her way to a small slab of rock in the middle of the camp clearing. Leaping atop of it, the she-cat let out a yowl.

''ShadowClan! Gather around! You'll find this event quite exciting, I think.''

Redrobin waited for her Clanmates to gather around her before speaking. ''So, we've spent time hunting - and yes, it is necessary - but we haven't spent much time fighting. This is why I am hosting a battle training event,'' The warrior explained. ''Apprentices, this event will count towards your training.''

Redrobin let her gaze scan the crowd of cats. ''If ShadowClan wants to be the strongest Clan within the forest, then we need to earn that title. But, I am not going to be unfair. Warriors will train with warriors and apprentices will train with apprentices. However, there is a catch,'' She blinked, one large, black ear twitching and her green eyes glittering excitedly. ''Warriors, if you have an apprentice, you are allowed to help them, but you can only do this by speaking to them.''

Redrobin narrowed her eyes. ''If I catch a mentor fighting their apprentice's mock battle for them, they will be disqualified from the event. If I see a mentor demonstrating a move to their apprentice, they will be disqualified from the event. An apprentice must learn by description of the move during this event. Do I make myself clear and understood?''

The low murmurs were brought to Redrobin's ears, and she whisked her tail in satisfaction. ''Good. Apprentices need to learn by hearing as well as demonstration. That's why, mentors, you can only help your apprentices by describing the move to them by voice. Now,'' The calico added on quickly. ''Warriors pair with warriors, apprentices pair with apprentices and get started. Remember, claws sheathed!''

The young she-cat turned to her Clanmates and narrowed her eyes. ''If I even see the glint of claws from a cat, then said cat will be disqualified from the event and taken to either Mistlewhisker or Dawnstar so they can explain why they were going to hurt a Clanmate.''

HOW THIS WORKS:
- This event is open to both WARRIORS and APPRENTICES only.
- As Redrobin mentioned, Warriors are to pair with Warriors and Apprentices are to pair with Apprentices to make things equal.
- There is no prize for this event. The only prize there is is that the participating cats will benefit from the event with more training.

!! - My next post with Redrobin will be tomorrow at 10:30 A.M. EST (Eastern Standard Time). I expect to see lots of warriors and apprentices pairing for training. !!

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @MockingRabbit @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paris @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @19796 @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Mizu @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @zBlaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @ellie @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Krispedia @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @SootyPatootie @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Forgetfulshape @Slickback!

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; May 13th, 2024 at 12:03 PM.
Old May 13th, 2024, 12:10 PM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: Claw and Conquer - ShadowClan Event

Pigeonpaw
6 moons - no former battle training

She had been sitting by the apprentices' den, rolling a particularly round pebble under her one paw and looking around camp trying to find something to busy herself with (she had spent all day in her den resting it was time for some activity) when a voice rose from the other side of the camp. A pair of small, pointy ears perked up and the apprentice svirvel around took glance at the loud warriors. Something was happening? Battle training? That was something Pigeonpaw had gotten absolutely none of yet, but yeah, this seemed fun.

Bouncing up from where she had been sitting, pebble forgotten, the grey apprentice bounded over the others. With some luck, she be paired with someone who also didn't know too much about fighting yet. She nodded a bit to herself when she heard the no-claws rule. Well, logical, (and something Pigeon was very much happy for since.......... she didn't like the idea of bleeding out during her first ever event) but the problem was that she was kinda short (she wasn't small, OK? just short legs that was all) and would have some trouble being able to win just by overpowering someone. Hopefully no one would pick her just because she looked easy to squish... 'and hey if they do ill just have to prove them wrong!!'

Last edited by Luminous; May 13th, 2024 at 01:23 PM.
Old May 13th, 2024, 12:10 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Russetpaw-They/Them

----------

Russetpaw approached the event, eager to learn. So far, they had only learned a bit about battling, and they wanted to know as much as possible and as quickly as possible.

---------

Old May 13th, 2024, 12:11 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> rookpaw <<-
[ she/they | shadowclan | 14moons | purrks ]
a scarred dark blueish grey and white cat with grey eyes
rookpaw approached, taking a seat pretty far from redrobin and periodically turned. she was looking for lostspark, her mentors instructed moon in camp was yet to conclude so she didnt want to try her luck by throwing herself right into an event she wasnt supposed to attend. the cleaning one had been obvious, cleaning was exactly what she was supposed to do.. lostspark had said she was open to spar with whoever was willing to in camp..and she wouldnt leave camp soo it was probably fine. the calico warrior seemed pretty intent on the whole apprentice with apprentice, warrior with warrior thing, she probably hadnt considered how older apprentices like themselves would fit in. hopefully there would be more older apprentice attending so she didnt have to feel bad about fighting a tiny child.

( i hope this makes sense i cant thing logical thoughts rn )
( open to older apprentices, preferred to have battle training. open to have your app be a bit rough )

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements

Last edited by alec; May 13th, 2024 at 12:16 PM.
Old May 13th, 2024, 12:22 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Gracklepaw
11 moons || ShadowClan || 51/100

. . .

Gracklepaw's ears perked as he heard Redrobin's description of this event. It sounded... interesting. It did make him slightly nervous. He had no battle training yet, and back before he'd joined ShadowClan... He winced at the thought of how pathetic he'd once been. It was embarrassing what a coward he was. He flicked his torn ear as he thought back to those old days.

He'd have a new start though. He was different now. He was stronger. And he'd grown more courageous. He padded over to join. He wondered if Slytiger would be here to help, or if he'd have to be with another warrior.

. . .

open...!

Last edited by chickadee; May 13th, 2024 at 12:23 PM.
Old May 13th, 2024, 12:36 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

The hulking feline padded out of her den and towards the commotion with her ears alert. Redrobin was holding a training event. Here she thought it would be more trouble. The scarred she-cat turned and leaped onto the Shadowledge, where she laid on her side. Dawnstar wasn't at all interested in joining the event. She did want to watch though.

Learning that they had to fight this battle with their claws sheathed was such a downer. Half the battle is learning how handle pain, but as it wasn't her event and Dawnstar didn't have an rule against sparring with claws sheathed, there wasn't much to be said about it. She did fix Redrobin with a frosty glare, the molly wouldn't be dumb enough to pull the Shadow Queen into the event, right?

Redrobin would be the first to feel her claws if she tried. Dawnstar was tired, and only here to see how her warriors and apprentice progressed with the battle training. She was particularly interested in see her grandkits. Heronpaw, hasn't been seen in the clan for some time, which wasn't a shock. She hadn't bet on that one stick around for long if at all, too much feuding with her mother over something insignificant. Still, she had more than enough grandkits to replace the flightily one. Hopefully, they don't turn into disappointments.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old May 13th, 2024, 01:11 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\8 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Magpiepaw padded up confidently, feeling no resistance in her mind nor her paw pads. So what if she was short? That made her ten times faster. So what if she had no experience? That just made her even more impressive. If she comes out of this event on top, then she would surely gain a position in some sort of highrank force. She would blow their ears off, they'll never ever forget the sacred and undefeatable Magpiepaw!

She looked around hoping to see her mentor, Springblossom, within the mountains of fluff that was all these taller cats. Ugh, they'd better come! Magpiepaw wasn't about to be made a fool of, and if Springblossom had any sense she'd help out her absolutely amazing apprentice.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 13th, 2024, 01:19 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Forestpaw padded up, intruiged. He wanted some training

--

Fiercefire shuddered. This event reminded him all too much of the event that nearly killed Lynxpaw. But this warrior seemed more in control and specified no claws, and apprentices with apprentices, so he hoped no one else would be harmed. He approached, interested in joining
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old May 13th, 2024, 01:30 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Did Shrewstep particularly WANT to participate in some dinky battle training event? No, he really didn't. He wasn't sure if Silkpaw would come along, and he certainly wasn't going to drag his apprentice over when Silkpaw had only just been promoted, and they'd not had a chance to do any training yet. But with Dawnstar looking on, well. It would be as good a chance as any to prove to her that she hadn't made a mistake in making him an enforcer. It wasn't all about fighting he was fairly sure, after all, his lack of size would always come back to bite him at some point in conflict situations, but he was clever enough to get by against just about any decent opponent. And speaking of opponents.......

When Shrewstep approached, still a relatively early cat on the scene, it was ordered that apprentices should be with apprentices and warriors with warriors. And who was the only other warrior there? Fiercefire. Either Starclan was smiling with a friendly face upon him, or they were rubbing their paws together as they plotted his downfall. Shrewstep chose to hope for the best however, and made his way over to the tom with a small smirk on his face. While it was tempting to make some quip about whether they could really train together, being of different statuses now, he held himself back with the knowledge that it would be just like Dawnstar to overhear and execute him on the spot for being impertinent with his very minor promotion for no real reason. So, all he actually ended up mewing was a questioning Partners? as he made to softly knock against Fiercefire's shoulder to gain his attention. @JackHunt_17 (If you want me and Shrew to stop pestering you and Fierce we can find another partner)
Old May 13th, 2024, 02:12 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

LionFlop Joined In.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All