Last post by alec
Today 02:18 AM

Old May 9th, 2024, 06:04 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Softkit was asleep peacefull in the corner. Not waking up to the sounds. Only when the small she-cat who'd blend in so well with the ground. Woke, she saw the lifeless body of a clanmates, staring blankly.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 9th, 2024, 08:11 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

——————

Pebblesplash

RiverClan Warrior
~A beautiful scarred white mollie, pale gray and ginger torbie markings with blue eyes~

——————
| Tags ——> @occultation |
| open post |
——————

☘︎ Blood. So much blood. She would talk to fadingsun later about this. She had heard stories about stuff like this happening in shadowclan… But RiverClan…? Was this even her home anymore…? Although she was told to sit where she was, Pebblesplash almost immediately disobeyed this idea and headed straight for the nursery to guard it so no kits could see what was happening. Once every kit was settled in, she took a seat. She faces away from the scene and into the nursery calmly.
——————
(Notes: Occ I only tagged you because pebs would be visiting him after the meeting, just so you know what to expect.)
——————
Old May 9th, 2024, 08:51 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 8 moons | 66/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, Herbal Knowledge T2
· · ────────────── · ·
[Fadingsun - @occultation ] [Dusklion - @taillow ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Loud. Everyone was so loud. Some idiot was threatening apprentices, others were jumping in to defend that apprentice--not that they were idiots, they were smart--and just everything was so chaotic Eaglepaw's head started to throb. Dusklion was defending the apprentice, giving a speech that under normal circumstances would have had Eaglepaw regaining faith in her mentor's decision to make her deputy. But she could hardly hear over the ringing in her ears.

Then Fadingsun's roar split across camp, making Eaglepaw jerk her head up from where she had been ducking it low to avoid the insults thrown over her. He sounded really, really angry. Eaglepaw couldn't help the fear that sluiced down her spine. Stars forbid Fadingsun ever talked to her that way. She would probably do him a favor and slit her own throat if he did.

Murder. Slow, painful murder. Execution. Eaglepaw sat up, twisting her body to face the inevitable scene about to take place. She couldn't look away, even as Dusklion approached Fogmuzzle with a deadly stare. She couldn't look away, even as she pinned the warrior down and looked up to the apprentice always causing trouble--Talonpaw--in silent invitation.

Eaglepaw couldn't look away, even as he tore into Fogmuzzle's mouth, the sickening slice of muscle combined with her choking screams echoing over the Floodstone. Talonpaw left her with a blood-filled mouth, offering the tongue to Wrenpaw. Eaglepaw watched. Fogmuzzle died without so much as a word, going limp under Dusklion's small form.

Eaglepaw watched with cold detachment, eyes focused on Fogmuzzle's rapidly cooling form. The scent of blood and tears swirled around her, but she hardly reacted. After a moment she twisted her head, finally tearing her gaze from the grizzly scene only to stare at Fadingsun, expression unreadable.

So, this was the kind of clan he was going to run. Her paranoia screamed that she had to run, that she was next, that it was only a matter of time before Fadingsun and Dusklion turned on her and took her life too. But the other part of her, an icy, quiet part, purred in satisfaction. The weak would be culled, and the clan would grow strong. This is how it was meant to be.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old May 9th, 2024, 08:53 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Fine

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Rainingpaw leapt out of the entrance of the apprentices den. In horror she realized there was blood. What had she missed. She then realized that her clanmates seemed oddly fine, though some looked a little shaken or detached. A lifeless- NO. Shaken, she padded over to the nursery to check on the kits.-

Last edited by Yoshdo; May 9th, 2024 at 08:58 AM.
Old May 9th, 2024, 09:10 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Cormorantpaw didn't hold up much of a reaction toward the gruesome scene that unfolded right in front of her, only blankly staring as she listened to everything unfold.

[closed and this is super lazy and my brain couldn't comprehend everything atm!]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old May 9th, 2024, 09:19 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Mousepaw stumbled out of the apprentice's den, finally managing to pull himself away from his warm bed and pleasant nap. Mousepaw was an apprentice now, he couldn't just go and skip meetings- even if he was a little late, hopefully he hadn't missed too much... Had any new apprentices been announced? What about new warriors? Hopefully nobody saw him looking so out of place.

Mousepaw slowly blinked his hazel eyes and yawned, but when he looked up, what greeted him was Fadingsun barking orders at Dusklion to... kill? Kill who? Had somebody trespassed? Mousepaw looked around for the threat, suddenly more alert, but the only thing he saw was a lone warrior surrounded by their clanmates. They were all looking at them with spite and accusation in their eyes, for some reason. Fogmuzzle? What did she do? Mousepaw had heard some yelling and hissing earlier, but he didn't see anyone hurt.

Dusklion was speaking to the warrior, a furious expression on her face. Mousepaw felt the churning of dread in his belly, like his heart could tell something was direly wrong before his mind could even process it.

Then, the blood.

Another apprentice- Talonpaw, his memory provided through the fog in his head, shoved his claws into Fogmuzzle's maw and pulled. He drew his paw out with a bloody tongue in his grasp, expression nothing but indifference. Heartless, sick indifference.

With a speed and ferocity Mousepaw had never seen before, Dusklion lunged at the warrior and pinned her down. They had no way of escaping, of fighting the deputy off, before Fogmuzzle's throat was brutally slit. The small tom flinched, eyes wide, as he watched one of his clanmates be mercilessly... executed.

Yet nobody said anything, instead all watching with expressions ranging from unease to satisfaction.

Instead of the clan he had grew up in, full of cats who often disagreed yet care for eachother, his clanmates- he saw a crowd of apathetic bystanders, a leader and deputy willing to kill one of their own, and one dead warrior at said deputy's paws. Mousepaw didn't speak, didn't even make a sound, a shocked expression on his face as he stood frozen in his scrawny, black pelt.

@Dolomedes @Marigoldwhisper @Tiabirb @hades. (since dusk gave your characters the order to round up kits and young apprentices, one of them can try to step in, though it's not necessary!)
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; May 9th, 2024 at 03:08 PM.
Old May 9th, 2024, 09:34 AM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Blah

hailstorm was slightly sickened by the murder but the murder was well deserved for fog muzzle so he fixed his gaze to a neutral expression
Old May 9th, 2024, 09:49 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Whatever this 'meeting the Clan' thing this was, it was awesome! Lotsa talking from Angr- Fadingsun, but Wisteriawren had come to grasp the fact that Fadingsun was actually the leader around here. Like, really really. No more Ms. Birdsnow- Say, where was Birdsn- Oh, look! Something had happened! It was Raining paws! And awwww! The little kitten from before! Springkit! Grinning happily from afar at the kit briefly, Wisteriawren turned her attention to the cats around her as they began... changing? About raining paws? Okay, then! "Rainingpaws! Rai- Oh, okay!"

The warrior-in-name-only beamed up at Dusklion [ @taillow ], stars shining in her eyes. She didn't have to hide, and Dusklion had also said something about how cats would be her friends! Sitting up straight, Wisteriawren shimmied her shoulders as she settled happily into an upright position, and then nearly jumped out of her skin when a familiar someone [ @sillycreatur ] came prancing over. That surprise quickly turned into excitement, though. "Cobwebpa- WHERE?" Swiveling around quite theatrically, Wisteriawren found herself searching the spaces beside them for an outsider. It took a few moments for it to click that - oh, it was her.

But then... Fadingsun [ @occultation ] was speaking again, and to Wisteriawren's surprise and delight, about her. Settling down once more, gold-flecked blue eyes fixating on the RiverClan leader's face, Wisteriawren felt a silly smile spreading over her face as Fadingsun introduced her to the Clan. And yet... as much as she wanted to look away to gauge the reactions of the cats around her, she found that she could not tear her gaze from the handsome tom on top of the Floodstone. Wait, had she just referred to Angry as ha- But that thought cut off as the tom in question smiled warmly at her, and Wisteriawren froze in place, her pelt prickling with heat as she all but melted under his momentary gaze.

And then he'd diverted his attention like nothing had happened - and maybe nothing had happened, but Wisteriawren still could not look away, transfixed with his smile.

Snapping back into reality a moment later, feeling slightly flustered at her own lack of attention to the world around her, the leader's next words... were confusing, to say the least. A deputy? Dusklion? Mistyshard, Berrypaw..? Was that... oh, was it a good thing?! OH, oh, everyone was cheering! She should, too! "Berrypaw, yay! And... Dusklion! Double yay!" Her eyes drifted to Cobwebpaw, and Wisteriawren got to her paws as well to mimic the apprentice, hopping around Dusklion in circles as well.

This was aweso- Oh. Her giddy prancing came to a halt as a bitter voice [ @Ian ] spoke up from the sidelines. Not deputy? Dusklion? Why? What did being deputy mean? Wisteriawren knew she was a warrior, and that she had to do... stuff in RiverClan. Like learning everything! It was just then that she started noticing other things... outside her little merry circle. Definitely-angry looks thrown at her bestest friend in the whole wide world, other sorts of looks being thrown at her, and then the... the words.

Wisteriawren's happy smile continued to fade as one more cat spoke up - a grey feline who seemed to be close to Cobwepaw's age [ @Neptune. ]. What... why was everyone so... Wisteriawren didn't understand.

And then another cat was yelling, her tone one of scolding [ @paris ], and Wisteriawren physically flinched away even though the words were not directed at her, but at... Wrenpaw. The ex-kittypet's breath hitched as foul word after foul word spewed out of her mouth ... under the guise of being righteous.

What was happening? What was happening whatwashappeningwhatwas-?

Heart thudding erratically in her chest - and not because of lovesick feelings this time, the former outsider's gaze whipped to Dusklion as the pretty molly began speaking. She was speaking... of better things, and it brought comfort to Wisteriawren's suddenly fragile heart. Everything would be okay. Everyone was still friends.

Until more voices entered the fray, specifically the grey tabby tom that'd spoken before - and oh. Wisteriawren's mind was spiraling. Why... what? Death? What did he mean, what were they talking about? She didn't understand- She-

Stop. Stop it. Wisteriawren didn't like this. She didn't- Yelling at each other wouldn't solve anythi-

'Dusklion, kill this sorry excuse for a warrior. I want it slow and painful.'

"What?" The quiet word escaped her on an exhale on it's own, unbidden. Her ears flattened against her head, her tail tucked between her legs. Rooted to the spot, Wisteriawren turned disbelieving eyes to Dusklion. She won't do it, right? "Dusk-" Her voice was small, her gaze hopping between Dusklion and Fadingsun. They were siblings, someone had said. But Dusklion was speaking again, barking out sharp orders for the kits and younger apprentices to be herded away.

And Wisteriawren found herself wishing that she was a kit or a younger apprentice, because she wanted to move, wanted to leave, but still did not dare defy the order of someone... someone she did not know. She did not know this Clan, did not know it's cats. "Wait, you can't-" But the chaos around her was too much, and Dusklion was pinning Fogmuzzle down, as if she was actually going to complete Fadingsun's orders. She wouldn't, right? She wouldn'tshewouldn'tshewouldn't-

Wisteriawren didn't understand. "No, wait, stop- That's a life!" With no knowledge of reincarnations and resurrections, Wisteriawren saw taking a life as... as heartless. "Nonononononono." She whispered as Dusklion looked up at the apprentice named Talonpaw, something foreign glinting in her eyes. Where had her Dusklion gone? Death was so final, so-

[ Cobwebpaw powerplay perms given by @/sillycreatur ]

Wisteriawren tried to lunge forward without thinking, to do what who knows, but restraining limbs had wrapped around her torso, keeping her back, keeping her away. Nononono, that was a life! Wisteriawren didn't understand! Nobody deserved to die! Nobody! Stop it, stop it. Her panicked mind grappled for some sense of control amidst the panic as Wisteriawren struggled against Cobwebpaw. She needed to stop Duskli-

And then, like a balloon deflating, her entire body slumped against the hold of the cat keeping her away, the breath leaving her lungs on a shaky exhale at the scene she'd just witnessed. Wisteriawren wanted to throw up. Betrayal and sadness shone in her eyes as she sat there, unmoving. But her eyes lifted from the ground, scanning the faces of every cat around them, and Wisteriawren felt even sicker at the sight of the cats who looked like Fogmuzzle had deserved the death.

Maybe she had, but to Wisteriawren, life was the most precious thing to ever exist.

And she had just witnessed her second death.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; May 9th, 2024 at 09:54 AM.
Old May 9th, 2024, 10:13 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Grimpaw smirked slightly as the blood spilt onto the floor, slightly pooling around his paws. Crowglow looked very much traumatised.
Old May 9th, 2024, 10:23 AM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post
Mousepaw stumbled out of the apprentice's den, finally managing to pull himself away from his warm bed and pleasant nap. Mousepaw was an apprentice now, he couldn't just go and skip meetings- even if he was a little late, hopefully he hadn't missed too much... Had any new apprentices been announced? What about new warriors? Hopefully nobody saw him looking so out of place.

Mousepaw slowly blinked his hazel eyes and yawned, but when he looked up, what greeted him was Fadingsun barking orders at Dusklion to... kill? Kill who? Had somebody trespassed? Mousepaw looked around for the threat, suddenly more alert, but the only thing he saw was a lone warrior surrounded by their clanmates. They were all looking at them with spite and accusation in their eyes, for some reason. Fogmuzzle? What did she do? Mousepaw had heard some yelling and hissing earlier, but he didn't see anyone hurt.

Dusklion was speaking to the warrior, a furious expression on her face. Mousepaw felt the churning of dread in his belly, like his heart could tell something was direly wrong before his mind could even process it.

Then, the blood.

With a speed and ferocity Mousepaw had never seen before, Dusklion lunged at the warrior and pinned her down. They had no way of escaping, of fighting the deputy off, before Fogmuzzle's throat was brutally slit. The small tom flinched, eyes wide, as he watched one of his clanmates be mercilessly... executed.

Yet nobody said anything, instead all watching with expressions ranging from unease to satisfaction.

Then, another apprentice- Talonpaw, his memory provided through the fog in his head, shoved his claws into Fogmuzzle's maw and pulled. He drew his paw out with a bloody tongue in his grasp, expression nothing but indifference. Heartless, sick indifference.

Instead of the clan he had grew up in, full of cats who often disagreed yet care for eachother, his clanmates- he saw a crowd of apathetic bystanders, a leader and deputy willing to kill one of their own, and one dead warrior at said deputy's paws. Mousepaw didn't speak, didn't even make a sound, a shocked expression on his face as he stood frozen in his scrawny, black pelt.

@Dolomedes @Marigoldwhisper @Tiabirb @hades. (since dusk gave your characters the order to round up kits and young apprentices, one of them can try to step in, though it's not necessary!)
Fallenwish spotted the apprentice. Mousepaw didn't look great, and it was her job to get them out of the clearing.

She tried to step in front of the cat, a second too late probably. "Get in the apprentice den, please."

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3