Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by forest
Today 02:55 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 02:49 PM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by furrensic
Today 02:31 PM

Old April 16th, 2024, 04:34 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

@Starfall | @Neptune. | @dino. | @vellichor | @Rani | @taillow | @Dolomedes | @starry | @Katiethewolfchild | @Breaking Dawn | @blxze. | @Maybi | @Tiabirb

___

EggBite
EggKit, EggPaw

23 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

ThunderClan Warrior

___

EggBite nods solemnly. This.. will be interesting.

___

RaspberrySplotch
RaspberryKit, RaspberryPaw

ThunderClan Warrior

___

RaspberrySplotch's tail flicks rapidly. Her kit was calling out to her, offering her luck. If she didn't come back alive, PoppyPaw would be by herself. That would not be happening.

Last edited by Ladiebugg; April 16th, 2024 at 04:35 PM.
Old April 16th, 2024, 09:41 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

Treepaw's eyes widened when Spiderthroat threw the challenge at them. Shooting Blazepaw a dark gaze, Treepaw launched herself up the side of the Warriors' Den. She wouldn't lose to this apprentice. She was more seasoned than Blazepaw already! No way!

It wasn't much of a scramble before the Bengal found herself sitting besides Spiderthroat, staring down at the rest of the clan before Mudhound's piercing voice shot through the clearing. Her ears pinned against her head, and she winced at the noise, giving them a disgusted look. What an awful noise. Bless, she was glad her mentor wouldn't celebrate like that. A small giggle would escape her when Spiderthroat launched a pebble at them.

Quiet once more, Treepaw listened to her mentor speak, cocking her head to watch him. Just as she always did, always watched. This time she was beside him, so her eyes could burn holes into his soul if she wanted.

All the names he listed were warriors, but there was a knot in her core that wanted on this. She was nearly a warrior, surely he would let her! Treepaw only needed her assessment at this point, surely Spiderthroat knew that! So, when he finished speaking, she's lean over and nudge his shoulder to catch his attention -- if her bug-eyed staring didn't already. "Let me come with you, please!" Treepaw pleaded. Her eyes grew more round. "I have the training for this! I can stay in the background if you need me to, but please, please, let me come with!"

Let me prove myself to you! She mentally screamed at him.

@zozelen - Blazepaw | @Starfall - Spiderthroat

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 16th, 2024, 10:47 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Did you know that when you yell really loud your own eardrums kinda move to muffle the noise so you dont hurt your own ears? Yeah well Mudhound didnt so they were completely unaware to any complaining, yelling at them, or confessions of love.

What they were aware of instead was the rock to the side of the head that distracted them from their happy beaming at their former apprentice.
Direct hit but also bad mean Spider-dude!
"Owwwwwwwwww! What was that for Spider-meanie! I didnt do nothing, it wasnt even that loud!"

Oh great the tripod wasnt even aware of their own volume were they, they thought this was a normal level of loud for this type of thing. Which meant that until someone explained it (and no one likely would) it would be happening again eventually.

Welp! No time to dwell on that issue for the future! Spiderthroat had moved on and the sting of a pebble to the face was fading fast so now was time to listen to a plan.

It was a decent one all told, one that tried to remove all options of failure however Mudhound kinda wished they'd been on the attacking group instead of the distraction, even if they excelled in being loud and distracting. So even as they nodded, accepting the task they stuck their tongue out at the deputy and blew a loud wet raspberry at him before promptly turning their tail and focusing on the patrol members.

"Alrighty Carrioncaller Eggbite and Vivivi youre with me! Lets all group up and plan what we're doing, we gotta keep sharp and serious like Bumble-sis said because being the distraction this thing is gonna focus on us!

Anyone got any ideas? I was thinking we throw a lotta rocks and stuff at it and maybe the faster cats yell at it and play keep away trying to get it to chase them then bolt before it can. But honestly anything can work so anyone got any ideas?"

@Starfall @Neptune. @Ladiebugg @vellichor
Old April 16th, 2024, 11:49 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Carrioncaller
~<>~
67 moons || he/him || ThunderClan Warrior
bulky, thick furred mink point w/ feathered tail; blue eyes

Carrioncaller flicked an ear in response to his leader's words. Frankly, he thought her unnecessarily harsh in her reminders that this beast was nothing like they'd seen before, but it wasn't his place to comment so the tom bit back his tongue, instead leveling his gaze on Mudhound when the hornet wandered over to his group to begin discussing tactics.

"Keep away was my initial idea," he had said, voice level. "We've no idea anything about the creature, but taunting it with getting in close and darting away is likely one of the best courses of action to take." It would also be one of the best ways to learn the thing's fighting style, though it would probably be wise to go into the fight with more than one idea for distraction. "There's four of us," the large tom continues, "perhaps the two smallest and quickest focus on the game of keep away, while the other two try for a different method of distraction. I think throwing rocks could potentially work, but we would need to collect a pile beforehand and hope it doesn't get scattered or wrecked during the fighting and aim carefully so we don't hit any of our team or the others. I'm open to suggestions on how to go about other methods... perhaps we drag along some brambles or vines and try to snare the beast?" He threw out the suggestion along with his own insight on Mudhound's suggestions. The most efficient method he could think of was a sort of keep away relay between the four of them, but multiple strategies would be ideal.

[ @Rani // @vellichor // @Ladiebugg ]
Old April 17th, 2024, 11:10 AM
Oat milk drinker

Badgerear noticed the cast who were on the distracting team. He thought he had an idea, but Badgerear shuffled his feet, was his idea worth mentioning? He wasn't known for being smart but he shrugged it off. Saying something would at least show he was trying. He decided to speak up. He cleared his throat so that way the distracting patrol and his own patrol could hear what he had to say.

"I think we need to focus on blinding the thing. A blind animal isn't going to be able to fight back as much. I don't know how big this thing is, but maybe we can have a couple cats hiding somewhere up high, a tree perhaps, and the distracting group can lead it to us so we can jump from above and focus on blinding the thing." He mewed. He hoped this plan wasn't laughable even if it was bad.

[ @Rani // @vellichor // @Ladiebugg ]
[ @Starfall @Neptune. @Ladiebugg @Rani @taillow @Dolomedes @starry @Katiethewolfchild @Breaking Dawn @blxze. @Tiabirb ]
Old April 17th, 2024, 03:43 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ LMK if I missed anything important, trying to catch up and sorta just skimmed the last couple pages. also! be sure to mention me! <3 ]

After cheering for the new apprentices and warriors, Wolfhive focused his attention on Spiderthroat. He'd heard about the creature in passing but had been awaiting this moment -- where there was a cohesive plan to strike it. Four teams.. against a creature.

It seemed excessive, like they were going to trip over themselves trying to fight this thing. Did they even know what it looked like? Spiderthroat just called it a beast, a vague descriptor. "Spiderthroat! You can't honestly expect us to gameplan ahead of time when we don't know what we're going up against." Even Bumba had just called it a predator threat. "You've seen it. How does it move? What should we expect beyond 'dangerous'?" It'd be easier to map out how to confuse it if they had an idea of what to expect. This was just... a nothing sandwich.

Badgerear didn't have a bad idea, but Wolfhive was concerned about part of it. "I would be careful about climbing the trees directly around the Ruins, the sinkhole might've weakened their roots and to my knowledge, no one has tested them to see if they're safe." Hmm... "Have we considered using the sinkhole to our advantage? If we blind it and get it to chase a cat toward it, we might be able to trip it into the hole. Falling there killed Heronsnarl, it might kill that creature." It was kind of out there, he knew, but something along those lines might result in less ThunderClan blood being spilled.

[ also idk who to mention so i just stole ladiebugg's list. @Starfall | @Neptune. | @dino. | @vellichor | @Rani | @taillow | @Dolomedes | @starry | @Katiethewolfchild | @Breaking Dawn | @blxze. | @Maybi | @Tiabirb | @Ladiebugg ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 17th, 2024, 04:30 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 17 | No purrks |

Orangeblossom nodded to Redhawk as the hornet helped him with the Lavenderpaw situation though he couldn't help but be a bit disappointed that they were letting her go just like that. There was no point in hosting a cat that didn't want to be there, it was likely that Lavenderpaw a cat who isn't loyal nor willing to live up to her mistakes would do well in Thunderclan. He moved from the apprentice as a new cat came to collect her at the hornet's call. He made his way to the deputy, he was assigned to be on his team. Orangeblossom hoped that he would do well. His green eyes moved down to his paw, the sliced flesh there that was healing caught his attention as Springlight came to mind. She wasn't going to be happy that he was fighting on a hurt paw but he wasn't going to just sit out for a small wound that was basically already healed. He waited and listened as Spiderthroat described his experience with the beast, sounds like a terrible thing. He wasn't too worried, he wasn't going to be arrogant though, it was just that they have warriors, hornets, and high ranks on this mission so they have a pretty good team.

[ @forest - Lavenderpaw | @dino. - Bumblestar | @Starfall - Spiderthroat ]
[ EDIT: Sorry for the confusion! There was a bit of confusion on the Lavenderpaw situation that has now been cleared up with me :3 ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 17th, 2024 at 11:10 PM.
Old April 17th, 2024, 04:57 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Skunkstrike
-----------------

She was listening in silence to the other warriors, taking in bits of information, piecing together what sort of synergy they would have. But Wolfhive's mention of the weakened trees around sinkholes spawned an idea, and Skunkstrike cleared her throat before speaking.

"That's a pretty solid idea, Wolfhive; What if we lured the beast toward the sinkholes? If the ground is as dangerous as you say, there's absolutely a chance it could bury itself alive. It's a risk, but so is flat out fighting it- whatever it is." She shot a pointed look at the deputy. "If we can't outmatch it in sheer strength and numbers, we should try to outsmart it. We know the terrain better, we have a home field advantage. What if we actually set a trap for it there?" She tilted her head, blinking her working eye at the Hornet. "We could weaken the trees a bit more...if the fall or crushing earth doesn't kill it, if there was a way we could send a tree down and trap it in the sinkhole, that wouldn't be too terrible an idea to try."

"Feel free to say no, but since we're shooting ideas for a plan, I might as well pitch in some ideas, yeah? My next idea would be to wrangle snakes and toss 'em into its den." She added with a shrug and a dark chuckle.

@BEAR.
Old April 17th, 2024, 09:38 PM

Bump Policy: anytime?
My Mood: Thinking

StrawberryTansy yowled her congrats to the new warriors

BlackberryStrike of ShadowClan

BeaverTail of RiverClan

LittleCloud of WindClan
Old April 17th, 2024, 10:55 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
(too many of you)
@BEAR. , @taillow , @SuspiciousMindz , @Tiabirb

[ @Neptune. @Ladiebugg @vellichor @Rani @Dolomedes @starry @Katiethewolfchild @Breaking Dawn @blxze. @Maybi ]

The Calico sent a side eye towards Treepaw. Quick and effecient, good job. Although his praising thoughts vanished the moment she began to beg to go. A tight frown formed and he turned his angered gaze down to her. "No." plain and simple. In no way would she be going. That thing scared him and he almost died. No way he's takin an Apprentice along, seasoned and trained or not.

Next, he looked at Bumblestar's brat, kit brought up a good point. "You ain't gameplannin, I am. Hence this whole meetin, we're goin out to fight it here tomorrow at daybreak." he said simply, tail twitching as he leaned back to sit down. "Me sayin what's goin on is just me gettin you lot in groups, no gameplan has been said yet other than the basics. What Bumblestar said is true, an' she ain't even seen it." a pause as he scanned the crowd for a certain Warrior. Ah. There.

"Redhawk can attest, when me, her, an two other's went out on a patrol. We didn't even hear the dang thing comin our way. It was like it just appeared out of the mist, launched Redhawk up into the sky, and flung Yarrowcrest into the crater in the middle. It's nothin to joke about and beleive it or not I care about a pawful of you, since yall are great social buffers thatn I can use to escape conversations with other clans who seem to be out for my head." a sniff. "Thing has Claws about as big as a Badger, a tail about the size of a tree trunk, as sturdy as one too, and moves about as fast as a weasel. Imagine a gigantic weasel with big claws and a strong tail. But with the ferocity of one of those Lynxes. An' that's just me tryin to survive from one encounter."

Spiderthroat listened silently as Wolfhive spoke about the hole, "This is why you're on the dirty tactics team, yeah, thought of it. We don't just want it trapped though, we want that thing dead so we won't ever have to worry about it comin back. So if we can think of a way to lure it into the hole and kill it from there, I'm all ears." ears perking as another voice shot out. Turning to look at another, ah, another one on the dirty tactics team.

"There ain't no sneakin around a predator that's sneakier than us. It'll find you n squash you. Me an Bumblestar both went to go n try n take a better look at it. We didn't get close. That territory is no longer ours, it's that things. Also snakes is a stupid idea, it would eat snakes as a snack. That's if we can even locate it's den and sneak all the way in to do that."

"The more Warrior Power the better, this thing is no joke. End of story. That bein said, I'm trusting all of you to do what you're needin to, to help kill that thing for good. Everyone's in charge of watchin another's back. I refuse to have any of you dyin to this thing, we're worth better, we'll die on a battlefield for better."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us