Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Paws in love finder
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 08:10 AM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by chickadee
Today 08:10 AM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Zei
Today 08:03 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by chickadee
Today 07:56 AM
Old usernames
by zBlaze
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:52 AM

Old April 2nd, 2024, 08:03 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: Hide & Seek Stealth Event [everyone]

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half-white muzzle and pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
[Squirrelpaw mention - @furrensic ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker smirked to herself as Hawkbite passed her hiding spot, the large enforcer actually quite cozy in her dark spot. She hadn't really been invested in this game at the start, but now... now she was in it to win it.

She could see her apprentice choose a good hiding spot, and was very pleased when Hawkbite did not find her. She would have to let Squirrelpaw know later that she was impressed.

Mistlewhisker considered staying in her current hiding place, since she did so well this time, but she knew that if she started getting cocky now, odds were she would slip up and Hawkbite would find her. So, as Hawkbite began counting, she unfolded herself from her spot and slipped out into the clearing, stretching the stiffness from her limbs and searching for a new spot. Her options were rapidly dwindling, and she knew this round was not going to be as easy as the last. That did not deter her, however, and the molly made quick work of touring the clearing to find her spot. A shady spot under some bushes seemed like a good spot, and the molly quickly slipped under the shadows of the branches, melting into darkness like a shadow herself.
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old April 2nd, 2024, 08:10 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Birdkit
ShadowClan
she/her | 5 moons
[Blue-grey tabby with dark blue overcoat, white underside and amber eyes]
Purrks: Lyrebird's Lullaby [PERMANENTLY ACTIVE]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Brownkit - @zozelen ]
· · ────────────── · ·

Birdkit grinned as Brownkit plopped beside her, both of them in Hawkbite's shadow. While some cats might have been frustrated another cat copied them and risked both of their hiding spots, Birdkit was just thrilled to have someone to silently giggle with as Hawkbite stalked around the camp.

She would have been surprised that her technique worked, but of course it did! She was Birdkit, commander of the Ark Army, coolest cat in the clan! She could hide from a measly Enforcer! Of course, she hardly knew what an "Enforcer" was, but she assumed they were like a warrior? Made sense to her.

When Hawkbite started counting for the next round, Birdkit bid goodbye to her shadow friend and skittered off to one of the dens, already knowing she wanted to hide behind one. She had seen some other cats do it, so she might as well try! She had succeeded in hiding just under Hawkbite's nose, so surely this would work as well, right?
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old April 3rd, 2024, 01:57 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Bleedingkit
Shadowclan Kit | He/Him | 2 Moons | Just a Scratch

Squashed on top of the warriors den Bleedingkit had a perfect view to watch the warrior circulate around the clearing…. And see the kittens following him like duckings as he did! The little Bengal had to bury his muzzle in his paws to try and suppress his giggles, back shaking as he did.
How did they even manage that?! That was super duper smart sneaking or maybe Mr pats was just kinda forgetful but it almost looked fun and the tom was tempted to slip down and join in. It was his new sister and friend Brownkit after all....

But no, no he had proper hiding to do and he was gonna learn to be the best hider ever because that seemed important for a Shadowclan warrior! So instead for the next round the kitten left into action and furthered his stealth abilities. He wasn’t going to leave the spot, it was a really good one and the older tom hadn’t looked up yet only down so maybe hiding up was actually really good, instead he looked around for things up here to use.

Bleedingkit smelled like a bird right now with his scent covering but looked as golden and spotty. Which was good for up here where the sun shone golden dappled on the rocks but he was a little too gold. He needed to be more grey and rocky. So covering himself and giving Mama a heart attack when he came back coated in dirt and smelling like he’d rolled in prey (he had) it was!
The kitten wobbled his way around the top of the warriors den, rubbing against dirty rocks and gathering panfuls of dust until he was still golden dappled like the rocks but less blindingly so and more grey and furrowed his brow, trying to come up with more.

Some of the little rocks he’d rubbed against to disguise himself now smelled like him which wasn’t good, he couldn’t keep them up here so taking the pebbled the kitten clumsily chucked them off down into the camp so it wouldn’t lead back to him. Completely unintentionally creating decoys that smelled like him for Hawkbite to follow, while the still mostly bird smelling kitten was somewhere totally different than pebbles. Huh.

Last edited by Rani; April 3rd, 2024 at 01:58 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2024, 07:50 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

[Tick Kit]
[Purrks- Bewitched/Constant Hunger-no others yet]
[He Him] - [Shadowclan Kit] - [4 Moons]

TickKit felt excitement burst over him as he successfully hid, ooo he was so good at this! He took the chance he had to get himself a little deeper, better hid if he could, he didn’t like having his nose in the dirt one bit and he could feel all the muck scraping against him every wriggle sent him shuddering, but there was an obvious goal in mind! Mother would be proud. Should be proud, he had done all of the good things he was meant to and he was hiding like he was supposed to! And he had done it good! Oh he couldn’t lose now, that would be the worst! Tick kit had to think long and hard how to figure out how to make this spot better, so he tried pushing more over himself, which made him wonder if it was really sensible to be snuggled down in such a small space, he feared nuthin’ tho! A brave face and extra scrabbling around was what he needed.

(Was a bit clueless for this post )

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old April 3rd, 2024, 09:07 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Quietkit
Shadowclan kit

Perfect, Hawkbite didn't see her, success for now. A small feeling of triumph bubbling in her chest, Quietkit contemplated what to do next to ensure victory was hers. If the enforcer didn't spot her the first time then it was unlikely she would be seen...then again the next round he might be lucky and spot her...oh well, she didn't get thorns tangled in her pelt for nothing, she wouldn't dare move.

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks:Just a scratch(inactive) and Shadow fiend(active)

Watching cooly as Hawkbite passed her and Bleedingkit, Darkcloud felt a little bit surprised that the enforcer hadn't spotted them...oh well, they must've just been better hiddne then she previously though. Feeling a little bit wary of her vulnerability now, Dark shuffled behind the den in an attempt to remain further out of sight.

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old April 4th, 2024, 08:22 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

There was a certain giddy excitement that filled Sleepykit's chest as she realised she hadn't been spotted this round. It was small, but there, and it felt far more present than it looked. Watching as Hawkbite, the commander of the enforcers, found but one participant, however, she couldn't help but wonder if he was either going easy on them this round or was just terribly poor at searching. It could be either or both, the kitten wasn't dwelling on it much longer as the enforcer began counting once more. Lurking among the shadows, she opted to remain as hidden as she could as she altered her hiding spot just a bit, searching to remain within the darkness much like her title as shadow princess, trying to blend in within a small crevice between the stone wall and den. As the white forever queen hidden beneath the shadows of the wall - only narrowly escaping being found, true to her poor hiding space - it was quite a surprise even to her when she wasn't spotted right away. In for another round, it seemed. She ought to hide herself better, this time. She watched as littles and big felines scattered about the clearing to find their next area to hide; this it reminded her much of the game of Hide and go Sniff she used to play with her mentor, though she never was an expert hider, it was a fond memory and brought fondness to mind. Perhaps she should introduce some of the kits to that game, certainly, they would enjoy it, and maybe even Hawkbite -- although it could be an odd sight seeing a pair of warriors hiding from each other in the territory, her ear gave an amused flick at the thought. In that regard, she may even be better off introducing him to snowcats! Which, now that she thought of it, was something she should have done more with the kits this past leafbare. A missed opportunity, sadly. But, she ought to concentrate on this game, now. Keeping low, paw steps ever so quiet, the white feline found herself sneaking across the land, keeping to the shadows as she was taught, until she found one of the scarce bushes of these grounds - perhaps a bit noisy, though? She could always climb up a tree - oh, what a thought! - but it certainly has been a while since she was last up in any trees. Perhaps, the bush would still be easier. The tree would risk being just as noisy, besides. Laying low and hoping she didn't appear too silly (ah, she could let the ground swallow her up if that were the case), Nightshiver crept closer and closer to the bush until its brittle branches hopefully covered her enough to remain hidden.

Old April 5th, 2024, 02:52 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
58/100

Well, thankfully she hadn't been caught during this first round.. That is not to say that she wouldn't get caught during the next one, though. She was dedicated to keeping her head in the game, so as soon as the chance was given for her to move again, she slipped out of the shrubs that she had been hiding within, pawsteps quick and quiet as she made her way towards the nursery instead, another familiar space that she had sometimes found herself missing, even now, moons into her apprenticeship.

Similar to her hiding spot near the apprentice's den, she slipped between the ferns and squeezed herself right up beside the nursery's outer walls. Her tail wrapped up around her once again, she laid her head on her paws and pinned her ears back. There was no way that she was going to be found, she simply wouldn't allow for it. Midnightpaw wasn't usually a competitive cat, as she did not care much for competition. She believed it to be silly and not worth her while–she would learn and grow at her own pace, if others wished to rush, then that was their own mistake to make. Suppose that she was different when it came to games and events, though–as she was a little bit too dedicated to the cause here… Or perhaps it was actually just the right amount of dedication? Ah, who knows.

Turning her head to peer out from the ferns, she found herself staring out at Hawkbite again–and she noticed a few of the younger participants tailing Hawkbite around as he stalked about. She had to bite her tongue to stop herself from giggling at the sight–what a funny hiding spot–well, she supposed it would be considered a trick rather than a hiding spot, wouldn’t it? Well, applause to them for having the courage to do such a thing. They were more on the smaller, younger side, so if it would work for anyone it would work for them.

Placing one of her paws over her muzzle to keep any possible giggles from escaping her, she put in the effort to close her eyes as well. If she could not see the scene before her, with a couple of cats toddling along after Hawkbite, then she certainly couldn’t laugh at it either… She could only hope that the enforcer wouldn’t find her now, seeing as she was hiding in a manner fit for a young kitten. Eyes squeezed shut tight, muzzle hidden beneath her pawpads and a smile drawn across her features. Gah, too embarrassing to even think about it!

[ again open for someone to squish in beside her if they’d like to ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old April 5th, 2024, 07:45 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Shadowpaw had missed her opportunity to hide last time but that was fine with her. It gave her time to see what others were doing for their hiding spots when they were found. But that was enough sitting around. She couldn't sit by and let life pass her by, so she got into actions. The young apprentice got up from her toosh and walked to where she thought was a good spot to hide.

She found a rather mucky and nasty looking swampy pond and looked over her shoulders. Seeing no one was around she rolled in the mud to completely coat herself in it. She almost forgot there was a game other than rolling in mud. The mud was pretty thick and sank well so she knew not to dig too deep but she went up to a bunch of dried leaves and got them on herself. Alright step two done, almost finished.. To finish this she half buried herself in the muck next to a log and laid completely still, her tail wrapped around herself and ears down. She was just a pile of mud now.
Old April 5th, 2024, 08:49 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELPAW
she/her. 9 moons. small russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

shaking like a leaf, squirrelpaw watches with wide eyes as hawkbite pads around the clearing. somehow, to her confusion and surprise, there were a few kits hiding like..right behind him that didn't get caught. her fur bristles as the enforcer searches around the camp, heaving a heavy sigh once amberfern was the only one who got caught. she sends a silent thanks to starclan, deciding that they had been on her side. she practically deflates as another round starts and she's faced with two options: staying where she is, or moving.

after a hot second of thinking, the russet apprentice decides to stay where she's hidden. hopefully the hiding spot would continue to benefit her.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 5th, 2024, 08:57 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Doeflame

She had underestimated how cold the snow would be. It pressed against her, easily penetrating her thin pelt. With her head shoved under the snow, she could barely breathe. So when Hawkbite started the next round, her head the broke the snow with a sigh of relief as air started flowing freely through her lungs again.

Now she had to find another hiding place. The apprentice den looked like a good spot; it was tucked away behind the warrior's den and hidden behind ferns. Doeflame ran over and pushed through them before crouching in their shadow. She didn't thing Hawkbite would be able to spot her unless he came into the den. If he did, she'd just have to run for it and hope he didn't spot her. Oh well, at least it was warmer here. Doeflame's extremities were still numb. I'm definitely not doing that again, she thought, although she knew she'd probably break that promise within a moon.