Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Blazing
Today 12:52 AM
is your blood authentic?...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Yesterday 11:54 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Yesterday 11:53 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Rani
Yesterday 11:48 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Yesterday 11:23 PM

Old April 19th, 2024, 02:31 AM
lalala ♩♪ ♬♩♪♩

Bump Policy: anytime <3
My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

✿ berryflake ✿
she/her || thunderclan || straight

@Fernwillow

[ sorry for the late + short reply ]

The she-cat whisked her sleek tail. 'So. How's your day been?'

avatar is marnie from official pokemon ✿ signature basilwisp pixel made by me
|| little art shop ||
|| basilwisp love plot finder ||
Old April 19th, 2024, 09:00 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

...What. What was Spiderthroat on about? And why was he going to fight Treepaw? He looked to the brown she-cat in bewilderment, but before he could even comment or at least get into fighting stance, the older apprentice shot him a glare and climbed up ahead to Spiderthroat. He watched from underneath the Stormcrest as she began begging to go fight the beast, to which he assumed the deputy would just say no to. Great.

Blazepaw climbed up the Warrior's Den after her with little enthusiasm, taking a spot besides his mentor and fellow apprentice. "Congrats," he meowed, not actually sounding that congratulatory. Blazepaw felt quite out of his element lately, too tired by the strange cats and chaos around him to even throw in a smug or jabbing comment. "So, we're supposed to train together? What do you want to do, Treepaw. You seemed pretty... eager to decide."

@Starfall @SuspiciousMindz
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 19th, 2024 at 09:11 PM.
Old April 19th, 2024, 09:18 PM
Oat milk drinker

Badgerear eyes grew wide as Spiderthroat described the lynx. How would they ever manage to defeat this beast? He wasn't even sure blinding it would be effective. Imagine something that big being blinded, it would still lash out wildly with its huge claws. Still, he couldn't think of another way to gain the advantage.

"When do we attack this lynx? How much time do we have to plan?" He asked. His tail swished with agitation, these were impossible

[ @Neptune. @Ladiebugg @vellichor @Rani @Dolomedes @starry @Katiethewolfchild @Breaking Dawn @blxze. @@BEAR.;]
Old April 20th, 2024, 06:59 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucejumper |
Kitty Softpaws - Active | Ultimate Predator - Inactive | Agatha Kitty - Inactive

The eight moon old blinked as Angry changed his name once more, the third time since he had arrived to this place. He took note that the Spruce remained, the only constant throughout the various stages of his life with the clan cats. He wondered if they were always so. If kits were simply named at birth and the only thing that changed was the attached word. It confused him, then, why he simply couldn't have remained Fudge. Wouldn't it have been simple to add in the kit? Fudgekit. Fudgepaw. It sounded ridiculous as all hell, but it would have allowed him to retain his identity. Although... perhaps to a clan cat that very notion was absurd in and off itself. After all, these felines could probably not understand the idea of feeling no shame of having once being called a house cat.

Despite his misgivings towards the whole ordeal, the young tom felt his chest puff out in slight pride as he was given compliments. Tenacious and intelligent. To be honest, Fudge would have probably never called himself tenacious, but the intellect he savored. Fighting? Brute strength? Those had obviously not been his best attributes. But at least those he had could be commended to some degree. He would take what he could if it meant he could survive a bit longer here.

The former kittypet didn't have the chance to look back. To gaze at his mentor - former mentor now - to see if they were proud. The blast of sound that made his ears rings and his vision blur was definitely enough of a comment on just how The Boulder felt. It was... over the top. Silly. And entirely them. He couldn't help but purr as he felt his head butted, the hint of a smile tugging at his lips despite the otherwise emotionless expression. It was hard for the tripod's giddiness to not infect even him to some capacity. Even as he became a little more crowded than he liked, Chatty coming up after The Boulder to congratulate them both. Wait... both?

Ah, right... The other one. Daylightwing? Yes, that's what Chatty had said. Emerald hues turned to stare at the apprentice that had been named alongside him, curious to see what she made of this whole, loud celebration over the change of a name. She seemed about as excited as The Boulder, and the chocolate point couldn't help but twitch his whiskers in thought. He'd been holding on to his name for so long. To his identity as Fudge. The abandoned kittypet who'd had to survive the harshness of the city to get here. To this band of strange cats with an even odder fascination for the stars. And yet it seemed more peculiar to him how in this one moment, surrounded by the few cats he'd made some level of connection with, it felt... homey, in it's own unexpected way.

"Spruce... jumper," he mewed silently, mostly to himself. Letting the name roll off his tongue. It lacked the energy The Boulder had given it. The zest and cheer from those who had called out. Yet even to him, in his own emotionless droll of a voice, he could tell. Standing there, even as the others were called by Pokey for some patrol or other. For some danger lurking about. For the first time since he had arrived, everything felt right.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old April 20th, 2024, 09:24 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

Treepaw didn't let Spiderthroat's angry tone kill her mood. She asked. She knew the option of being told no was on the table and so she took the answer and sat with it. It is what it is. Her mentor moved on with the meeting and Treepaw listened intently. Her eyes grew round as she listened and her gaze on the deputy only intensified.

Was she blinking?
No.

Nope. Treepaw didn't blink that entire time. When Blazepaw finally made their way up onto the den to join them, she snapped from her trance and turned to him bitterly. "SHHHhhHHH-" Treepaw snapped, not wanting to discuss the training in the middle of the clan meeting. Basically all eyes were on them: Spiderthroat, Blazepaw, and Treepaw. The apprentices more so due to being in the vicinity.

Once she'd addressed Blazepaw, she turned her attention upwards to Spiderthroat again. A devilish smirk accompanied her this time.

@Starfall - Spiderthroat | @zozelen - Blazepaw

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 20th, 2024, 11:25 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH

[ @BEAR. | @Neptune. | @dino. | @vellichor | @Rani | @taillow | @Dolomedes | @starry | @Katiethewolfchild | @Breaking Dawn | @blxze. | @Maybi | @Tiabirb | @Ladiebugg ]
Gonna move on /w\

A twitch of his ears as he'd realized both of his apprentices were now up here...squabbling. Oh good. Doesn't matter as long as they figured out what they wanted...and she stopped staring at him. He let the air hang, and he didn't hear anything more. However if someone had been telling him something, he'd hope they had the gall to say it louder so he could actually hear them.

"Alright. Prepare yourselves, like I said we leave at the crack of dawn. Get your rest. You'll all be given even more details on the way. The rest of you lot will be staying behind when we leave and keeping guard of the camp...just in case it decides to make a run for it. No stragglers. If you show up un invited I'll toss you into that hole in the middle of the ruins myself for it's food. Uhh..uhh. Treepaw, Blazepaw n that kit underneath me will be in charge...unless the Bee says somethin else." he said as he hopped down.

[Next post will be in the Haggard Ruins and will take place at dawn!! (If you say my previous post no you didn't) Will also include how this whole event will go down and how each group will be going turn wise! /w\ ]

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; April 20th, 2024 at 11:47 PM.
Old April 21st, 2024, 06:34 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

The meeting was easier to understand with Warblerpaw here, that was for certain. She nodded along as she watched the young apprentice’s lips move, noting the way that he took extra precaution as he went over each word he spoke. It was very sweet! There was a lynx in the territory, some demotions–the mention of Lavenderpaw’s demotion was a bit disappointing, seeing as she had been the one to break the pregnancy news to the molly… She presumed the reason she turned tail and left so quickly was because of the father of these kits. How disappointing.

Her gaze shifted to the crowd upon registering that Sprucepaw and Daylightpaw had become warriors at this meeting.. Lovely! Although she could not cheer their names, she jovially thumped her tail against the ground to make some noise for them.

The entire atmosphere of the meeting changed from there on out, her head tipping to the side as she watched Spiderthroat take up the front and centre. Putting together patrols for… A battle of sorts. Perhaps to get the beast off of their territory, at least that’s the only assumption that she could make here.

Her gaze shifted down to Warblerpaw, offering him a grin as she lifted her tail to gently brush her tail-tip over his shoulder. “Thank you for your help today, I really appreciate it.”

[ @sillycreatur sorry hehe i went on hiatus, just wanted to get this post out there so it doesn’t seem like drizz blipped out of reality here. ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old April 21st, 2024, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramen View Post

✿ berryflake ✿
she/her || thunderclan || straight

@Fernwillow

[ sorry for the late + short reply ]

The she-cat whisked her sleek tail. 'So. How's your day been?'
Foxtail
he/him | ThunderClan

"It's been great," he said, a little too excited. Tucking his tail between his legs and licking his chest in embarrassment, he said, "How about you?"

Cats:
Thc- Fernwillow, Foxtail
Rc- Rainfern
Sc- Jaggedclaw, Suncloud

Vm for rps or questions!
Old April 21st, 2024, 01:08 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Bumblestar shot Spiderthroat a sharp look. "No, those two will not be in charge. If anyone has any issues while we're out, direct 'em to Drizzlecloud or Springlight. Don't cause 'em any trouble or I'll deal with you myself once we're back." Probably the only two she trusted to remain behind and keep things in order while everybody else trustworthy was gone.

"Last thing before you go, if you've been called up here by Spiderthroat 'n then neither of us see you out there when we need you, I'm demoting you for a moon or longer if you piss me off enough, unless you've got a very valid reason as to why you decided not to show. I wanna see everyone there.

"This meeting's dismissed. Go do something useful if you're not comin' along."

[ @Starfall @Neptune. @Ladiebugg @vellichor @Rani @taillow @Dolomedes @starry @Katiethewolfchild @Breaking Dawn @blxze. @Maybi @Tiabirb ]

#tcmeeting

@BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @dino. @vellichor @appariitiion @naiad @Madelaine @MelonMile @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Quasar @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @stag @Peril @iliri @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @taillow @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @SpiritedWarrior @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @sock @forest @Caspian @Streamtail @leader @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Ymir @FruitBatz @Frosted pelt @Eden @Morrigan @Omari @RoxyTBDW @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Barnaby @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @R0ttenC4ndy @Neptune. @K1TTEN @Saki @RavensCall @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @Jungle @Fish @Hestia! @Mica @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Alastor @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @Artemis @Eraserhead @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @CallMeCrimson @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Bluue @Sealcloud @ellie @WCFan @kittycatburmise @SentimentalSquid @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Cygnus @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Donnie @Janis @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @PolarIce @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Lightningpaw666 @Forgetfulshape

Last edited by dino.; April 21st, 2024 at 01:09 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 09:15 AM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

warblerpaw

purrks ; beefed up t1 , mind reader , sticky pads
he/him . thc . 4 moons . #flocklitterwarbler . adhd + chronic fatigue
tags ; @Omari i hope you had a lovely hiatus !!

trigger warnings for this post: none
' of course! ' warblerpaw chirped, smiling softly and earnestly up at drizzlecloud. ' meeting's over. is there anything i can help you with? i can get new moss for the beds in the medicine den.. ' he liked being helpful in ways that didn't make him tired. but if drizzlecloud wanted him to go, he would be completely happy to.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers

Last edited by sillycreatur; April 22nd, 2024 at 09:15 AM.