Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Vacant Rivers [RC...
by Rani
Last post by poppy
Today 09:30 AM
Quick, One-Off adopt!
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 09:24 AM
RiverClan Patrol Place...
by taillow
Last post by Neptune.
Today 09:24 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by wolfie
Today 09:22 AM

Old June 7th, 2024, 06:10 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking
Default Mallows Wreathed In Fog [P]

Mallowpaw
70/100

Sleep had been a comfort for her in the past couple of moons. A chance for her mind to rest, to not be haunted by bodies or burdened by loneliness or wondering what the future would bring. Just a comforting nothingness that enveloped her after she closed her eyes.

But this time Mallowpaw's sleep wasn't just nothingness. This time she dreamed. Eyes fluttering open to an expanse of trees and grass, it took her moment to figure out what was happening, that she wasn't awake.

Mallowpaw's eyes roamed around her surroundings. She didn't know ThunderClan territory well, but she could still tell this wasn't it. Then where was she? "Hello?" Mallowpaw mewed hesitantly, the word sounding loud in the silence.

@alec
Old June 7th, 2024, 06:24 PM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Mallows Wreathed In Fog [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Mallowpaw
70/100

Sleep had been a comfort for her in the past couple of moons. A chance for her mind to rest, to not be haunted by bodies or burdened by loneliness or wondering what the future would bring. Just a comforting nothingness that enveloped her after she closed her eyes.

But this time Mallowpaw's sleep wasn't just nothingness. This time she dreamed. Eyes fluttering open to an expanse of trees and grass, it took her moment to figure out what was happening, that she wasn't awake.

Mallowpaw's eyes roamed around her surroundings. She didn't know ThunderClan territory well, but she could still tell this wasn't it. Then where was she? "Hello?" Mallowpaw mewed hesitantly, the word sounding loud in the silence.

@alec

->> fognettle <<-
[ he/him | starclan warrior, formerly rc | 34moons at death ]
lilac point tom with blue eyes
fognettle was still of the opinion that death was quite a weird thing. he had accepted it long ago, shortly after ghost had ripped the life out of him and he had awoken amongst the very stars he used to glance up to every night. he liked being one amongst the stars, to the extend that he could, knowing ghost had probably left his body to rest by now and he wasnt bound to anything anymore, however, the nagging of wanting to help, finally break the pattern and bring unity to the clans was still present. thunderclan, not a place he had ever been or wouldve liked to be, but he felt desperation, and who would he be, turning his back to another cat haunted by their own worries. dark, starry paws crossed the translucent trashhold, gently coaxing the other feline along, into a calming scene. a clearing in riverclan territory, changed enough to not be a direct replica but complete with the quiet chirping of birds that werent there and the gurgle of a stream that had never been close to this clearing. "hello young one" he mewed gently, curling darker coloured lilac tail around similarly dark paws. the rest of his pelt was a soft, smooth light lilac-white, short fur only turning dark again when neck fur melted into short facial one. starry, clear blue eyes rested on the grey apprentice, soft and welcoming. "what has brought you here tonight?"

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
Old June 7th, 2024, 10:40 PM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Mallowpaw
71/100

A lilac point tom emerged out of the shadows, coaxing her into another scene, a clearing. The chirping of birds filled her ears, and in the distance she could hear the faint bubbling sounds of a creek or stream. Her gaze turned back to the tom, and Mallowpaw couldn't help staring at the tiny constellations of stars glittering in his fur. Something she had never seen before, something she had only heard from kithood stories of StarClan. Did that mean he was dead? Did that mean she was dead? Had her heart stopped beating in her sleep, her body to be discovered in the morning by Wolfhive when he came into the apprentice den to wake her up for training?

But from what he was saying, it didn't seem like she was dead. What has brought you here tonight? Mallowpaw didn't know. She hadn't intentionally come here; she had just arrived in this dream. But the StarClan cat would have been a warrior before he died. He could help her make progress in her training. "Could you possibly give me some battle training?" Wolfhive hadn't covered that with her yet, but knowing that was his proficient area, he would soon. And when he did, Mallowpaw wanted to know something, to show him she wasn't struggling in everything. "I don't know much yet." She knew two moves, but they were ThunderClan-specific, not the sort of thing the tom would teach her in a simple battle training session. The clearing didn't even have trees.

"Oh, and uh, what's your name? I'm Mallowpaw." She couldn't just refer to him as 'the StarClan tom' for the whole time she was here.

@alec

Last edited by kittycatburmise; June 8th, 2024 at 01:05 AM.
Old June 29th, 2024, 04:24 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Mallowpaw
71/100

A lilac point tom emerged out of the shadows, coaxing her into another scene, a clearing. The chirping of birds filled her ears, and in the distance she could hear the faint bubbling sounds of a creek or stream. Her gaze turned back to the tom, and Mallowpaw couldn't help staring at the tiny constellations of stars glittering in his fur. Something she had never seen before, something she had only heard from kithood stories of StarClan. Did that mean he was dead? Did that mean she was dead? Had her heart stopped beating in her sleep, her body to be discovered in the morning by Wolfhive when he came into the apprentice den to wake her up for training?

But from what he was saying, it didn't seem like she was dead. What has brought you here tonight? Mallowpaw didn't know. She hadn't intentionally come here; she had just arrived in this dream. But the StarClan cat would have been a warrior before he died. He could help her make progress in her training. "Could you possibly give me some battle training?" Wolfhive hadn't covered that with her yet, but knowing that was his proficient area, he would soon. And when he did, Mallowpaw wanted to know something, to show him she wasn't struggling in everything. "I don't know much yet." She knew two moves, but they were ThunderClan-specific, not the sort of thing the tom would teach her in a simple battle training session. The clearing didn't even have trees.

"Oh, and uh, what's your name? I'm Mallowpaw." She couldn't just refer to him as 'the StarClan tom' for the whole time she was here.

@alec
fognettle couldnt help the sigh that escaped his maw at the questions, battle training...seriously? starry blue eyes fluttered shut for a moment while dark ears twitched in mild irritation. this might b ethe first dream he had ever pulled any cat into and the young tom - ghost? (stars he didnt want to think about that name, not for himself, not ever) - had no idea how anything worked but he had to admit he had imagined this a bit more spectacular, not like a random apprentice asking for training. maybe him giving a big speech, seriously changing another cats life for the better, but. no.
"i was not aiming to teach yet another cat how to harm their own, and i will not teach you what your claws and jaws can do if treated like weapons, but to protect your livelihood, i am willing to teach you in defence." the chirping of birds had halted briefly as the toms previously unshaken calm and patience faltered slightly at the thought. "i welcome you into my mind mallowpaw, i suppose i should have started with this... a introduction.. my name is fognettle and unlike you dear, i am of riverclan origin." the starclan warrior finally opened, and while his body remained on the line between relaxed and alert, tense enough to be noticable but not overly so, his tone was light and open. this was something he liked to do, he knew who he was and what he could do, dying had only handed him another tool in fulfilling what he was born to do. now that he had left the living world behind and thought about life in its every detail, he could still not understand the choices of the living, but he could somewhat get behind the peace of death.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━