Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by ophelia
Today 12:22 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 12:21 AM
Marching Forward and...
Last post by burntToast
Today 12:18 AM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by ophelia
Today 12:15 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 12:14 AM

Old Yesterday, 09:35 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: do not bump until Aug. 25, please!
My Mood: Distracted

Default Marching Forward and Moving On (New RiverClan Camp Discovery)

Event [#event]

Despite still feeling not fully himself, Fadingstar was well enough to get back to work. Specifically, RiverClan needed a new camp. He wasn't about to go and take them back to where they'd lived previously. Not only was it dangerous to do so, but there were too many bad memories tied to the place.

It was in RiverClan's best interest to start anew.

The leader had just taken the time to down two voles in an effort to start putting weight back on and building strength. He was finally able to keep food down, so hopefully his weight would recover soon.

"RiverClan!" he called, trying to project strength into his voice. "This Twoleg den has served us well, but it's time for us to move somewhere more permanent. I won't be taking us back to our old camp. As soon as we're able, we'll be moving our borders so that our old camp is relinquished to the outskirts. With everyone in the forest knowing where our old camp is and so many bad memories attached to it, I see no reason to go back to it.

"We'll be settling somewhere far from where our old camp was, possibly in brand new territory. If the others should try to invade us again, I want them to have a hard time finding us. Once we've found a suitable location and secured it, I'll send messengers back to fetch the rest of the Clan.

"Dusklion and Duskleaf, I want you two coming with me. I want two other Lionhearts coming as well, I don't care who. If you're a warrior or an apprentice and you want to come along, gather around me now. If you aren't interested in coming, I want you to stay here and help get everyone ready to move. The kits will need help moving, and I'm sure Berrypaw could use some help gathering and transporting herbs."

With that, Fadingstar sat down (trying not to show how relieved he was to do so).

Here's how this is going to work!

I'll give everyone three days to gather if they wish to participate. Participation is not required! Only warriors and apprentices are allowed to participate; if anyone else tries to join (including queens), Fading will send them back to camp.

The high rank/LH teams have already decided where our new camp location will be! Once everyone has gathered, Fading will lead them out to the general area he's thinking of looking. He'll pick a certain area to investigate more closely; this area will have a danger that the group will need to deal with, but once that's taken care of that location will become our new camp!

Once the danger is cleared, Fading will be giving further instructions regarding how to claim the camp and establish dens. Since this is a very important part of RiverClan's story, if your cat chooses to leave with the group and then disappears before the camp is secured, they may face scolding from Fading depending on the circumstances! If you need to drop out of the event for OOC reasons, please let me know and your cat will be exempt from punishment!

There isn't really a limit as to how many can participate, but if a high number of cats show up Fading may limit the group to a certain number just to keep things organized. Please VM/DM with any questions!

( @Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @CloudlessEve @CollapsingStars @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @noisless_decay @gs29513 @Fae @Peril @Sklee @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @taillow @Bean @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @forest @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowy the Chair @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paedyn @TanghuluCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @{Victim} @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Phoenix @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @elio @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @ollie @Concorde @Idiotic.Bean101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @FadingWhispers @nyme @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @Crown_Sage @~Jade @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @HerbalTea @Redpool @twizzypaw @sunfirez @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @ace. @-darkXwolf17 @Allison @puppet )
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old Yesterday, 09:38 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Marching Forward and Moving On (New RiverClan Camp Discovery)

Willowtail trotted over, she spotted Dusklion and waved her tail in greeting. The Lionheart had quickly become a good role model for her, helping her with her problems and giving gentle praise on her catches. Willowtail waited, sitting carefully.

Softpaw trotted over, blinking carefully. Why not join?

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Hearing the opportunity to help her clan, Adderstrike quickly ran over.

Wanting to prove herself to her clan, Honeystep walked over with a brave look but was truly terrified.
Old Yesterday, 09:52 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They
27 Moons

LionHeart

------------------

So they were moving camp.

It was for the better.
Some would be better off not seeing the old camp again.
Or the bodies that may still be there.

Brushing off the thought, she walked over to Fadingstar "I can go." She said.

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Yesterday, 09:56 PM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

RowanMane
Male | 40 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 36
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: QUEENS + KITS

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

However much he wanted to go and see the new camp, he pushed that thought aside and advised against it, at least for himself. He instead figured all the queens would have a hassle with the kits, and some of the kits would need carried. He padded over to the temporary den. “Any queens n’ ki’s! Please aler’ me if ya need help so I can help ya’ when i’s time to all go!” he announced to them all.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Roleplay Tracker
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old Yesterday, 09:59 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Cheerful

Ravenpaw leapt to her paws when she heard apprentices could come too. She controlled herself so she didn't seem too over-eager and trotted over. Briefly, she looked over her shoulder and wasn't surprised seeing Rainpaw staying behind. She figured that Rainpaw would want to help Berrypaw with the moving the herbs. She waved her tail at her sister before sitting down by where the others were gathering. Unable to hide the excited glimmer from her eyes.

[OPEN]

Irisdream flicked her tail thoughtfully, weighing her options. She could continue to assist with the move and stay here, or assist Fadingstar in this patrol... Difficult call... If I go with Fadingstar, StarClan knows where we'll be going. But still, curiosity tugged at her paws. She rose to her paws and strode over to where the others were gathering in one fluid motion, smooth as a calm creek flow. When she reached the others, she sat with her tail curled neatly around her paws.

[OPEN]
Old Yesterday, 10:01 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

Floodsight padded towards her leader to listen upon the announcement. We’ll be going back! Finally! But not to the home they’ve left. It’s alright, it would be a good chance to start anew. A new start for RiverClan was much needed, and Floodsight was going to have to be ready for it.

Floodsight looked up intently. She wanted to be part of the group that departed to scout the new camp, but at the same time, she didn’t mind staying behind to help. There’ll still need cats to keep the ground safe before they make their final move back.

[ Closed, will be back on hiatus soon ]
Old Yesterday, 10:02 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart |

Heroneye's ears perked up at Fadingstar's announcement. Finally, finally, finally, RiverClan was going to settle down. Permanently. No more running around from place to place like frightened rodents. Except... they may not return to their old camp. Well, that wasn't exactly the outcome she'd been hoping for. She'd wanted--perhaps selfishly--to go back home, where she'd grown up and lived her entire life. But maybe RiverClan had already relinquished that right by destroying their ties to the other Clans in the way they had...

Maybe she didn't deserve to, or maybe she wasn't capable enough, but she wanted--or needed, rather--to try to help in finding the Clan's new camp. Part of that was her responsibility as a Lionheart, but part of that was a sense of her own personal duty. If she couldn't go back, she wanted to be one of the first ones to lay her eyes upon the new camp. Maybe that would make it hers in some strange way she couldn't articulate.

She wanted to move forward. She wanted to love her new home in the same way she'd loved her old one, even in all its flaws. And there was no way she was sitting around when there was a new camp to be found. So she padded up to the rest of the gathering cats, ready to depart at her leader's word.

(open ^^)

Last edited by Fits; Yesterday at 11:22 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

New camp, huh? Redmire approached the gathering crowd, expression set. "I'm going," she announced flatly. She'd tag along whether she was chosen or not, and she needed something to do other than sit in camp with aching shoulders.
Old Yesterday, 11:01 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

┆彡 T H E S I N - E A T E R ☆
HE . HIM . 56 MOONS . RIVERCLAN WARRIOR
heavily scarred & skinny black tom with white speckles; cloudy light amber eyes. walks with a prominent limp & has protruding fangs that overlap his bottom lip.

content + interaction warning : this character frequently explores themes of mental health, complex trauma, and abuse

wormbite's ears perked up at the sound of fadingstar's voice. to his relief, it seemed like they were finally ready to return home. their old camp would be abandoned, left to become overgrown. it felt like a mercy. he had a heard time being there when every crook remained him of missing smiles & laughter. always eager to help, wormbite approached the growing crowd - offering himself as a volunteer.

★ ULTIMATE PREDATOR ★ JUST A SCRATCH ★ SHADOW FIEND ★ SURVIVAL INSTINCTS

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc