Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:52 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by ollie
Today 06:52 PM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 06:42 PM
Haven Springs
Last post by Seamrog
Today 06:20 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 06:15 PM

Old April 22nd, 2024, 04:38 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat Apprentice Applications

much luck to all!

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old April 22nd, 2024, 05:04 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Sweetsong is a 36 moon old (3 years) she-cat. She likes to help where she can, and is acutely aware of her own shortcomings. She does her best to keep an open mind and calm composure, though she is prone to bouts of anxiety.

She's dreamed of becoming a medicine cat since she was a kit, and knows a fair few herbs and minor remedies. She is compassionate, patient and thoughtful.

That's about it, and good luck to everyone!!
Old April 22nd, 2024, 05:26 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

good luck all!
Old April 22nd, 2024, 06:02 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

I sadly couldn't locate the original poster but here is where I got the image

Seabreeze's Medicine Cat Application!
TW: Death, Anxiety, Sadness, Mean inner thoughts
Quote:
Seabreeze blinked open his eyes with a start. Water had flooded his senses, blinding and drowning as he finally let go as he always did in his dreams. It was always the same thing. He wakes up at Cloverpaw’s resting place, he sees the stars hidden away by clouds in the sky but they are still reflected in the river. He gets too curious, he is always too curious, or maybe he its because he knows what will happen when he steps the paw into the cold, swirling depths of the river. That he could join Cloverpaw in the stars by swimming through it just as he has always has. Swimming.

In those swirls, the warrior searches until after one blink he is no longer in the river’s comfort but in a world that had no surface, with no air. At this moment, the clarity washes in. He remembers the dream he has had every damn night, over and over and over and over. He felt like he was losing his mind. No matter what he did, it always caught him. The creature reminds him of mother. Well besides the everything. It reaches out with a twisted and gnarled paw, bigger than him. It drags him down into the darkness of the forever river and then he wakes up.

But usually, he wakes choking in his nest, not…where..was he? Seabreeze whipped his gaze around, what he catnapped? The lionheart frowned. The stars were especially bright above him. Almost blinding as he turned his gaze and…

Cloverpaw was right there. With that stupid smile on her stupid face, and stupid tail, and then everything blurred as Seabreeze began to cry. His sister. The only cat in his family who actually cared about him, only to be torn away by the stars was right there.

Now Playing
Goodbye to a World by Porter Robinson

Banner by gilber on Pinterest

Seabreeze gave a laugh that was still heavy from the tears that have yet to stop pouring from his eyes at the sheer relief of seeing his sister again. He gets to see her again, and she decides to remind him of all the silly stuff that they did together? That was so...Cloverpaw. To focus on what they did have versus letting them be sad again as the weight of Seabreeze waking and them being separated again tugged at his bones and her stars. He laughed some more before nodding with a small 'yeah.' He did remember. Seabreeze thought about it. It was actually kind of impossible to know which time she had been referring to, with how often they were getting into one thing or another.

"Do you remember when we decided to heal Riverclan together? I always said that I would make you my deputy when I made it as leader, and you always said, "Noooo Cloverrrrpawwww, I know you are so cool and awesome and amazing and the best sister eveerrrrrr but I am 'insert the most awful lies here.'"

Seabreeze rolled his eyes playfully at his sister's antics. He missed this so, so much. He nodded, "I actually thought of that recently. Though, without the dramatics. When I was asked to be a lionheart." He had been in shock at such an offer being made to him that he almost forgot to accept the offer. It had been crazy. Dusklion had called him out alongside Owltalon into the territory, Seabreeze had thought it was another patrol to look for outsiders or something similar given it had been soon after Fadingsun's incident. He hadn't thought that he had been much of anything around the camp but he had somehow managed to get Dusklion and Fadingsun's approval. Not only that but Dusklion said that he had Birdsnow's as well. From before. "I do remember. I bet you laughed when I started crying." He said with a playful jab at his sister. She laughed,

"I know, I know! N-now, do you remember when you practiced sparring with Mistyshard because of the raid? Sooooo overkill and overthought! Hah! Mister, I couldn't take down a hornet after being a warrior for less than half a moon."

"I was still a warrior! I should've done better in the raid!" Seabreeze retorted. Cloverpaw was acting like it was a bad thing that he found someone to practice with. His encounter with Redhawk was something else, he had been in such a frenzy with the suddenness of the attack- everyone was. Though he felt like he had let down the clan. He hadn't even brought down a single cat before he was put out of commission in the encounter. At least he managed to help the medicine den with collecting herbs, he couldn't fight with the severity of his tail and to be honest he probably shouldn't have gone herb running anyways but he refused to be an even bigger burden.

"Now, how about building the warriors' den with Adderpaw and Fadingsun! That was fun! Can't believe you got to make the den you sleep in now! So cool!"

Seabreeze shook his head lightly, it seemed she was very much the same cat that he had lost her as, despite her now...10 moons in the stars. Still fascinated by the little things that happen. He couldn't image being forced to watch as the living cats each did their things and not being allowed to really help at all. He gave no warning before he was jumping forward and rolling her over. They went tumbling through the starry field. The rushing river of stars was nearby. He pinned her lightly, "What are you getting at? Why are you telling me things I already know? We should be having fun and play like we used to before I have to go back!" He laughed a small bit. His sister was eccentric at times but she always was doing something to work for something else.

Cloverpaw smirked and kicked her feet up into his stomach and sent him off of her with a surprising amount of strength. She hopped up onto all four of her paws and stuck her tongue out at him. "I've been training in the stars too you know! Just like that dream I saw you in with Coldamber! That was so cool! I learned some things as well, but don't tell anyone." She mewed, ducking down to exaggerate the fact she was about to try and pounce on him. Seabreeze rolled away, "Sticking your nose in business as always. I learned that for a reason, what do starclan cats need to know about medicine?" He asked genuinely curious on why his sister was invading such things. Like he said she always had a reason, and there was a reason why she avoided answering his question.

"Also! Circling back to that lionheart thing-" She was cut off when he got back up from his roll and tackled her, rolling them over a few times before they both landed on their sides. She let out a oof as she landed, and he winced, that was a little too rough for play. Cloverpaw only laughed though, as she always did. "Lionheart thing, you helped save Fadingsun's life! And then you had a super cool revenge thing, thanks for that, by the way." Seabreeze stared at Cloverpaw in disbelief. There was no way that she just called him telling Dusklion to make those outsiders pay as a 'super cool revenge thing.' Well, he means, it was a revenge thing but still calling it that made it sound like it was some conflict in a story, which is weird.

"Yeah, I call it a pivotal point because you started getting a bit more confident afterwards! I call it "Seabreeze's Shoreline!" Get it, get it?! Because, you know, sea and stuff?"

"Yeah, yeah, I get it but that's so dumb! Am I just a show to you now!" He wasn't actually hurt but the thought of that was a little weird. He wasn't so sure about it in the slightest. Cloverpaw giggled and shook her head before she seemed to remember something that caused her eyes to narrow in her, 'you are so dumb' face. She suddenly raised a paw and smacked down hard on his ears, it actually kind of hurt! He reared back and glared at her. She shrugged, "That was for when you collapsed from infection even though you literally helped Mistyshard with the same thing just previously!"

Seabreeze huffed a bit, he had already been lectured about taking care of himself plenty. He opened his mouth to retort, but Cloverpaw quieted him with a wave as she got up and motioned for him to do the same. Ah, she seemed serious for once. He got up and sat down in front of her, not really sure what to expect. She took a few moments, just staring at him with her green eyes and he waited. The lionheart was ready to wait as long as she needed though he was hoping that it would be sooner than later.

"Look, Seapaw, you know there's a reason that I am telling you all this."

Seabreeze narrowed his eyes at the name, but remained silent and let his sister talk to him.

"It's because ever since I was lost to the stars, I have been checking in. I have watched and I have watched as my baby brother, died with me. I watched as you faded away, I watched your glances at the river, I watched as you let yourself get hurt. I watched that and I knew that Seapaw had died with me. But that wasn't the end of your story, it wasn't your end to the world.

Because only moons later, a new cat had started to live. He was brilliant. He helped his clan, he did his job, he made friends even though he fumbles so bad in socializing, he helped defend his clan in a raid and strives to get better to protect better. He helped his clan mates, saved his leader's life, helped countless apprentices, is trying to help his own. He is a cat that has faced so much lost, Seabreeze, you need to understand that."

"You are a cat who has lost so much, and knew so little. Your family was gone, your clan has never been stable, but you fight. After floating for so long in the river's current, you have found the will to swim against its current again. You didn't let it sweep you away.

The river takes, Seabreeze, it takes so much. But it gives, and it gave you to Riverclan for a damn reason. You will be the best of them all, just watch. I am sorry that I had to leave, I am sorry for the broken promises, I am so sorry, but you don't need to hear that any longer. You have found your own world, and though ours together has ended, you have found a world to fight for again."

"I love you, Seabreeze, I love you just as much as I loved Seapaw, but you two are so different now, and you need to understand that you have done so much in such little time. You are worthy of your rank, and you deserve to be called the best. I love you."

Art by Ellie!

Cloverpaw
| She/her | StC Apprentice | Moons at death: 7; Current 17 Moons |

Banner by chae ⟡ on Pinterest

That's right! It's me, Cloverpaw! Now then, you may be asking, wowwww! Cloverpaw, I know you are super awesome, but you gotta tell me, how are you talking to people in the ooc world when you are ic, and to that I say... what? What are you talking about? OOC? IC? No ideas what those are, I am talking to this here rabbit. She points to a rabbit, the thing is starry and has those unstaring starry eyes most starclan prey does. She laughs and falls over with the force of it! Just kidding! She is actually talking to you, her fellow Starclan cat obviously! You were just asking about her brother and boy oh boy will she ramble about her brother because he's the coolest! Ask anyone and they'll tell you.

So you want a story then, my death? And that means the death of Seapaw because to be honest, Seapaw never left that forest, the same with me, Cloverpaw. But the difference is that from that dead cat walking came the epic rebirth of a totally talented and awesome cat named Seabreeze! Alright, alright, I'll stop rambling now, geeze. Cats can't have any fun around here huh? Don't say I didn't warn you, it wasn't pretty, I was murdered after all.

TW: Death, murder, severe dissociation, depression, suicide idealization (minor), survivor's guilt

Now playing
The woods - San Fermin

We went, the two of us into
The woods behind the little school
Two went in and one came home
We didn't go in there alone

Well...It started as every other day had, since our naming ceremonies. Me and Seapaw! We were going out for a hunt that day, with our mentors behind us. I got to go fishing by the river while Seapaw went out for land hunting because he wasn't quite getting it yet. We wrestled as we always did as we left camp, then our mentors were pulling us our seperate ways. I promised him that I would catch more prey! He told me he wouldn't be able to get all his back to camp! I laughed. Of course I did!

Your eyes were lovely as you danced
With centipedes and little ants
We built a fort of lover's teeth
And some of mother's sheets

It was so simple, it wasn't like it was our first hunting trip or anything. After we split up, me and my mentor went down the river. Away from Seapaw and down the river. He was closer to camp. By the time me and my mentor stopped at a spot, we were towards the outskirts. Not like, super close or anything, but close enough I suppose. It was so...normal. I suppose everything starts normal before it falls apart but it was so surreal, you know?

I was a boy and I was good
But there are witches in these woods

Well... umm... this wasn't our first encounter with outsiders ruining our lives. Hope you don't mind a tangent. Our parents, well they weren't in love, and it showed. Me and Seapaw were accidents. Both our parents blamed us for ruining something that was just suppose to be lust. When our mother looked at us, she could only see my father. When our father looked at us, he could only see my mother. It was a cycle. At least, it was until father went and died in some Thunderclan scuffle. Mother was distant for a while, until she completely left the clan, us, to become an outsider. She spoke in such high twoleg things and encounters she had with outsiders but we didn't think she would just leave us. Seapaw didn't deserve that, he didn't see their faults, he purposedly ignored them. He was good. Sometimes I think that mother had sent her friend after me and that's why they were there.

They followed us into the trees
Wearing crowns of twigs and leaves
You and I were in the mud
Paint ourselves with spider's blood

I think they used to be Riverclan. The outsider that caught us, that is. I didn't even notice she was there. She must've hidden herself somehow, like mud and stuff so we couldn't tell she was there until it was too late. She laughed. She attacked and while my mentor was able to eventually drive her off, I think it was both too late for me. Considering my wounds, blood loss, and how far away from camp we were. But they didn't give up on me, despite their own wounds, my mentor packed me across the territory. Straight into camp, calling for help from the medicine cats.

Your eyes are lovely, dark and dense
(These little hands are parasites)
Pulling legs off salamanders
(Get in there and hang on tight)
Little creature you unspun
(Take what they can take and leave you bleeding)
The skin and bones and brains and blood
While witches they surrounded us

I don't think Seapaw was very aware of what happened at first. He had made it back to camp before I was dragged in. He had dropped his mouse on the prey pile the same way i was dropped into a heap in the clearing, ironic, I wanted the name Clovermouse. He froze, I remember watching him, I tried to call out to him but I couldn't make a noise. Then my vision was flooded by a flurry of movements as medicine cats and more tried to help me. I was a lost cause. There was so much blood, I couldn't make out a thing through the noise but Seapaw's screams as he caught on to what was going on but he wasn't allowed close. "he would be in the way as they worked." or something. Stupid, they knew I was going to die no matter what, they should've let me see him while I was still awake, so that could've...said goodbye... I- I'm sorry.... Cloverpaw paused in her story to wipe her eyes... I umm, I never said goodbye, I was never able to reassure him that it wasn't his fault, that I loved him, that I was sorry for all the small fights, that I was sorry for breaking my promise to never leave him...

I was a boy and I was good
But there are witches in these woods

And like that, in just 3 moons, I think. Seapaw had lost his father, lost his mother, and more importantly, lost me. He blamed himself, he wished that it was him and not me. The tears, the screaming, I was forced to watch from the stars, unable to help him. I couldn't do anything but watch. Until the misery and anger turned to nothing and what was left was nothing. Seapaw had died that day. He did his tasks, barely lucid, before sleeping with dreams plagued with nightmares. Some days he didn't move from his nest at all. He hardly ate until someone forced him. He would cry but he wouldn't even look sad. He would get hurt and watch himself bleed rather than get help. I... Seapaw didn't deserve to die, I didn't deserve to die. I don't...

The nights are lovely, dark and deep
But I'll appear when you're asleep
You'll wake up with a sudden hurt
Mouth and nose all full of dirt

I'm so sorry... There is nothing that I regret more than leaving Seapaw behind. That is the only thing that I wish I had the power to change, that I could say sorry for leaving. That he doesn't need to feel guilty that he's still alive and that he wasn't....

We went, the two of us into
The woods behind the little school
Yeah, I'm still buried in the mud
Skin and bones and brains and blood

I'm over it as much I could be now, I'm not mad at the cat that killed me. I mean, I'm not happy that it happened, but I have accpeted that it has and now I can only wait for Seabreeze follow along with that. He'll learn that he is just as good as being Seabreeze as he was Seapaw with Cloverpaw, if you get what I mean... sorry if I am getting confusing. I just mean, I can't wait to see were Seabreeze goes because I know that he'll be the best of them all, you know?

Art by Epiales!

Act 1
It Started The Same As Any Story

Scene 1
Deep Breaths - Sushi Soucy

Seakit and Cloverkit are born to two warriors of Riverclan. Seakit was a bit anxious from birth but it was probably as a result of his parents neglect and bad talk. Seakit is alright, for the most part but doesn’t do much outside of trying to figure out his own thoughts and what's “wrong” with him. Cloverkit got sad when their parents got upset with them but she didn’t stay sad or upset or bad like Seakit did.

Scene 2
Hoist Sail - Adam Young

Seakit and Cloverkit's early kithood was spent fluctuating like the waves of an ocean. He had highs and lows. Most of the good parts were when he and his sister played by themselves or got other warriors’ to teach them new things. Those were the good parts, after they were old enough to leave the nursery. Sometimes their mother or father even did something with them, though he was always uncomfortable being around them regardless of what they were doing. Cloverkit seemed to appreciate it though, so he tolerates them. But that’s so awful of him, he should love his parents, they were his mom and dad after all, but he didn’t. Seakit pretended he did, but he really didn’t.

Scene 3
Ballad of Weird dog - Louie Zong

It wasn’t their first misfortune, but it was a more severe one. Seakit and Cloverkit lost their father after he fell in a scuffle between Thunderclan and Riverclan. When the news reached the camp alongside his body, Cloverkit was devastated, and assumed that Seakit was as well. And he was, but it felt distant, it felt like he was losing just another clanmate, not his father. It wasn’t like he was ever really in their lives. He still grieved him. Following shortly after, their mother left the clan without looking back. They probably should have seen it coming. Their mother wasn’t scared of sharing her thoughts on twolegs and outsiders but they never thought that she would leave them floundering in deep waters by themselves. They were already nearly old enough to leave the nursery so they were moved into the apprentices’ den early. Seakit tried his best to help his sister but he wasn’t so good himself. He blames his parents for causing him such anguish and confusion but he let that go, there was no point in blaming when one was dead and the other was never coming back. At least they had eachother.

Scene 4
There’s No Stopping Us - Dark cat and Jenny

They are apprentices now! Seapaw and Cloverpaw! They had their whole lives in front of them and they were going to be the best, right Seapaw?! Cloverpaw was always the dreamer, with thoughts grand enough for the both of them. She was going to be the leader that returns Riverclan to what it was before everything that happened with its stability and she was going to do it with her brother as her deputy/medicine cat/head lionheart! Okay, so maybe Seapaw couldn’t be all three things at once but he was good enough to be! They could be whatever they wanted to be, and Cloverpaw was going to be Cloverstar! Seapaw on the other paw is a bit secluded from his clan, preferring to stick to himself and couldn’t imagine him being anything but a warrior. A good warrior, but just a warrior. He allowed Cloverpaw to dream for the both of them.

Act 2
The End of Our World - Porter Robinson

Scene 1
The Woods - San Fermin

See Cloverpaw’s “From the Sea”

Scene 2
Kleptomaniacrow - Madilyn Mei

Seapaw was lost. He was so lost and he was beyond saving. It should’ve been him, it should’ve been him. Cloverpaw had died and it's his fault. Maybe if he had been better at hunting he wouldn’t have needed the extra practice that led to them leaving camp. Maybe he would’ve stayed with Cloverpaw and she wouldn’t have died alone, been attacked alone. Maybe if he had been sick, maybe if he hadn’t asked for extra practice. It was all his fault. What was even the point even more. What kind of clan needed an apprentice who killed his own sister? He didn’t have anything, he was nothing. Why wasn’t it him? Cloverpaw, I’m so sorry.

Scene 3
Has Anybody Seen My Will To Live - The Tin knees

Seapaw is feeling hopeless and useless and overall doesn’t see the point in living anymore for the rest of his apprenticeship he spends his time aware and beyond stressed about his burden on the already struggling clan and being so disassociated that he isn’t aware of his own body and movements, going with the motions. Not doing great lol.

Act 3
The sea’s breeze

Scene 1
Feelings are Fatal - mxmtoon

Seabreeze now has his full name, after a prolonged apprenticeship, but he got his name in the end. 3 moons late. Well, anyways, Seabreeze is more aware than he has been. Cloverpaw still haunts him but he is better and he wants to get better now. He supposed that he got through his apprenticeship without accidentally killing himself, which must mean something and he was fed up with bringing the clan down. He feels sorry for his mentor. Though at this point he has started to try and ignore his feelings on Cloverpaw so he could focus on relearning how to be alive again and like talking with living people versus the echoes of his sister in his mind.

Scene 2
Doing ok. - Pablo David Laucerica

Seabreeze is still trying to convince himself that he’s alright. He feels like he’s moments from drowning all the time. This song probably best represents Seabreeze and the beginning of his recovery. Returning to himself and learning how to exist while trying to ignore the parts of him that are still hurt. Basically the same thing as the last song but they both match him at this point very well so I included them both! I want to eventually do a project with Seabreeze and this song but there is no way I am getting it done for this application ;-;

Scene 3
I Don’t Get Sleep - Naethan Apollo

Seabreeze finds himself constantly on his paws nowadays. He patrols, hunts, talks, and fights day in and night out. Life has started to move really quick, maybe it has always been moving fast and he just wasn’t aware to realize but it felt like his life after his warrior naming was go, go, go. Fighting with Thunderclan, patrols, gaining the Lionheart rank, helping the clan. He has done quite a bit and has probably lived more in these past couple moons than he has since he lost Cloverpaw and he thinks he likes that. Despite his tiredness at times, the nightmares don’t help, that’s for sure.

So enough of my ceaseless rambling about my little guy through the mouth of his sister, I will get into how Seabreeze would function as a medicine cat apprentice. Number one, I think that the re-going through an apprenticeship would mean a lot to his character given that his last one was spent with him lost and out of mind. I think this would act as a sort of new beginning for Seabreeze just as he would see it as one for Riverclan. He would be completely there and now with recent developments in his character I think it would be nice to kind of metaphorically use his training to be a medicine cat as way of coping with grief and learning to accept death as a fact of life. To live is to die and that truth rings nowhere clearer than having an occupation as a Medicine cat apprentice.

He would certainly have motive to do so as well! While I have mentioned in more than a couple of posts the reason for rekindling his interest in medicine was in direct result of his lost and the situation surrounding it. That being Cloverpaw not having been seen too quick enough and by the time she was given over to the medicine cats there wasn't much that could've been done and she later passed during the night. He vows to learn what he can do that nobody falls victim to such an unfortunate fate ever again, something that he utilizes to give first aid to Fadingsun to prevent blood loss and to stabilize him until he was given to more experienced care under Marigoldleap. But what isn't very well known is that, Seabreeze had found an interest in herbs from a young age. It was never something he really pursued, more so, a personal hobby that he spent his free time doing while free from other things, this immediately died out in his apprenticeship for previously explained reasons.

Going forward, I think being a medicine cat apprentice and later on a medicine cat would help Seabreeze build his own identity. If you couldn't tell from the fact that Cloverpaw is mentioned so frequently in his posts and this application even, Seabreeze never really saw himself as himself. He has always been paired with Cloverpaw and that had heavily influenced his thoughts on himself, even now after she was gone. Hunting and happened to find a mouse? Oh, that's Cloverpaw's favorite. Fighting to defend your camp, Cloverpaw was always the better fighter. He has grown up in Cloverpaw's shadow, happily mind you, but in her shadow nonetheless which led to his inability to take care of himself in his apprenticeship. Having a sort of second chance in something that Cloverpaw had never ever wanted but was one of his dreams once upon a time, could be Seabreeze's chance to free himself from the past while looking to the future.

Now for enough metaphorical talk, what would Seab be like as a med cat app. Well he would likely be very anxious with such a role, given his reaction to being named as a Lionheart, but he would do whatever and learn whatever it takes to be what Riverclan needs. In his words he wouldn't "make a lair" of the cats that think he could do something even if he himself doesn't think he can. Seabreeze would be very on top of things to probably a detrimental degree at times like his current state of always working. He may be a bit clumsy and forgetful while first starting as nerves get the better of him but he gets his head in the game and squashes that down when the time comes for it like he did when treating Fadingsun. Another interesting thing that could play out if he gets the role is his relationship with Starclan.

I know that having a rocky relationship with the stars isn't uncommon but he has a sort of love hate with the stars. He thinks its great, he hates that they don't help more, they took his sister, but then they let her visit him (though it took almost a full season cycle to do so). I think an interesting running theme of Seabreeze looking for the stars for answers only to hear nothing would be a cool decline of being for Seabreeze. Cloverpaw may be trying to help him but he isn't getting any sign of that and it turns into a sort of struggle with him inwardly. As a medicine cat apprentice he is supposed to have a good and strong relationship but they seem to ignore him, did they disapprove Mistyshard's choice of him. I think he would live with that doubt until he finally confides in Mistyshard and maybe that could happen around the time he would be considered for being a full med cat.

Anyways, Seabreeze would be in the den or on patrol for new herbs, he is already working to be more social and to get to know more of his clan mates but he would have even more a incentive to do so after being named a med cat app. Overall he would put the same amount of effort into learning to be a med cat app and healing that he does to protect the clan as a Lionheart. One of Seabreeze's motivations for being a medicine cat is because he wants to help Riverclan heal as a clan by being a strong and stable figure in it.

PLOT IDEAS:

So for plot ideas! I already mentioned the StarClan doubt idea I had and that could act as a bonding moment for Mistyshard and Seabreeze and it would maybe act as the point where Seabreeze starts to feel more comfortable and in his paws. So maybe he starts to feel especially down, quieter than his usual social ( even if he's bad at it ) self and while he does his job and keeps up with everything Misty notices that he's been a bit more distant and has caught him out at night when he should've sleeping. Never out of camp, just in the clearing staring up at the sky at one particular spot every time. I would prefer that Seabreeze is given time to start the conversation on StarClan and doubts on his own time to Mistyshard but she is more than welcome to try and ask if he was alright or offer to talk. I think the heart to heart can't really be decided now given that it takes place later and who knows what'll happen to change it now, but overall I want Misty and Sea to come to an understanding afterwards with Seabreeze feeling lighter and better about his place beside Mistyshard and in Riverclan as a whole.

Another plot idea that I am less sure on surrounds the fact that if Seabreeze is chosen as the medicine cat apprentice when he completes his training he wouldn't be given a name. But....what if he did? I am unsure exactly how I would feel about changing Seabreeze's name at the moment, I think it would be very fitting that a minor theme throughout his apprenticeship is that he is becoming his own person and getting a new name would reflect Seabreeze in his new understanding of himself and his identity. Also there's the reasoning behind the name he has now which is as simple as the fact that he is swift in running and swimming alike and so he was named 'breeze' to reflect that but at this point in his story, that being being named again, he is has learned that he can't run from problems like he had tried to in his first apprenticeship. He had tried to run from grief, he had run from himself, he had been too cowardice to even notice his clan until he was 15 moons old, and Seabreeze is tired of running. No , he was ready to dig his claws in, Riverclan's current could be raging and the clan wasn't getting rid of him, no he would stay no matter what happens. For Cloverpaw, for Mistyshard, for Fadingsun(star), for Dusklion, and as selfish as it is, for himself. So anyways, maybe Mistyshard can give him a new name anyways. We'll have to see when we get there!

Alrighty, you've heard me and Cloverpaw both talk more than enough about Seabreeze but as you may imagine, me and Cloverpaw are both incredibly biased. I tried not to be, tried to be honest about Seabreeze and my thoughts on him, Cloverpaw is shamelessly biased. ( Hah! What is the biased? Did you see him as- ) So I figured it wouldn't hurt to grab some of Riverclan's opinions on the little man!

"Seabreeze is a hard working cat and despite how hesitant they may seem at times they know how to not let emotions get around them working hard. They were able to help me rebuild the warriors den after it had been destroyed despite it taking such a looong time to get done. They are determined enough to help the clan and don't flinch if it can't be solved in the first second the problem arises. I am glad to call them a fellow clan member" -Adderpaw ( @/Fish )on her feelings on Seabreeze as a cat.

"Seabreeze? Well, he is a very sweet cat. I have had the pleasure to interact with him a few times, and he is such a sweet and kind boy. He has achieved the rank of Lionheart, and I am excited for him. I look forward to seeing where the future takes him." -Spottedstream ( @/Bean )

'Mudsmoke thinks that Seabreeze is a rather respectable warrior, he assumes Seabreeze must have done something very good for the clan if was picked to be a lionheart and in Mud'smoke's opinion he fits the role incredibly well. Adding to that Seabreeze is also a really good hunter which immediately gave him a good impression on Mud'smoke who holds hunting in high regard. Overall, Mudsmoke only has positive thoughts for Seabreeze since their interactions have been positive. Let's hope it stays that way' - Mudsmoke ( @/burntToast )

"Seabreeze is a reliable, active lionheart who I believe has RiverClan's wellbeing at his heart. I am always happy to interact with him, wether that's just conversing or being on a patrol together, and I look forward to seeing more of him around the clan. I believe he is one of those RiverClanners who hasn't completely lost his mind yet and I would trust him in any situation." - Mistyshard ( @/starry ) (>:3c hehe that's you!)

"Breezy? Oh yeah he's great. Got a real good head on his shoulders 'n dedicated to RiverClan. He always seems to be there whenever I need anythin', which was a big part of me recommendin' him for Lionheart. A bit nervous but dedicated 'n ready to go when it counts. Hope he sticks around for awhile, RiverClan's been stronger with cats like him steppin' up." - Dusklion (@/taillow)

"She likes Seabreeze quite a lot, but that doesn't really say much because she practically likes everyone as long as they're not morally stupid by her standards and a thorn in the side. Still, she thinks he's a very helpful little guy and seeks to comfort him whenever she can. In a way she kind of babies him do to her motherly nature and sees him as another cat to protect especially since they both share the same rank. She kind of sees him as a thick piece of glass. Sure, since it's thick it can withstand a few drops and scratches, but after awhile it'll crack and then shatter. Owltalon wants to be his "glue" in a sense. She sees him as capable but also fragile. She likes him a ton!" - Owltalon's (@/Marigoldwhisper) thoughts on Seab!

"OOC - Hehehe me! Seabreeze, what would a seemingly well adjusted tom be without a good ounce of trauma? Seabreeze is awesome, always willing to take a more soft and welcoming approach when it comes to a dire situation, always up on his paws and ready to help. I think that Seabreeze is a very capable Lionheart. I promise you I've seen him around almost as much as I see Adderpaw, and that's saying something! He wants to help so badly and it's so freaking sweet. Seabreeze is awesome, no questions asked." - @/Marigoldwhisper's OOC thoughts on Seab!

"Seabreeze? He's a good Lionheart, and would make a good medicine cat. From what I've noticed, he's close with Frostmelt but it seems there's a rift between them. I want to help him, he's such a capable young tom. He seems like he doesn't like me that much... but perhaps the tension with Frosty made him annoyed. He is a great cat, despite his flaws." - Riverwhisper (@/forest)

Art by Desert Rain Frog!

Quote:

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze found himself falling in line with Dunepounce and Dusklion nervously as the trio were called out for a patrol. While he wasn't too worried about the borders, seeing as things have been relatively calm, he always had a baseline anxiety that always stuck to his pelt when checking borders. Thoughts of....thoughts bringing up old memories that don't need to be seen like it just couldn't not, as annoying as that was. There was another reason for his nervousness as well, Dusklion. He hasn't seen much, or more so, he hasn't really interacted with her much after the meeting but it was clear that it was still something that her mind was on. He almost wanted to say something. Congratulations, no, that wouldn't be what he would want to hear. Maybe next time, no, because he didn't want it next time so soon. Riverclan couldn't handle another switch in high ranks so soon.

So, in lieu of doing anything, Seabreeze said nothing. Rather, the warrior continued to focus on the world around him as he should as a warrior on a patrol. That was why the scent on the wind caught up with him quickly. Over the neutral scents of water and life was the harsh metallic scent of blood that has haunted Seabreeze since he was only 7 moons. Alongside it was...Riverclan. Before the sandy grey-blue tome could say or even properly react to the information, Dusklion was shooting forward, leaving behind Dunpounce and Seabreeze in seconds before the latter followed swiftly. Like his namesake implied, he was quick on his paws and he made it to...oh my stars..

The scene was horrific, blood was streaked across the land and a pained yowling was in the air as he watched, wide blue eyes unblinking, as Dusklion brutally attacked a cat he didn't recognize. Good, he thought in the next moment as his mind caught up with his paws and he was on the other outsider that Dusklion has yet to unleash blows on. The outsider met him easily, bracing themself to swing but Seabreeze shot to the right just before entering range of the hit. The warrior pivoted and shot towards the throat of his enemy. Thoughts of Cloverpaw and the rogue who killed her entered his mind and it made it all that much easier to attack the outsider without remorse.

They slammed a paw down onto Seabreeze's shoulders, causing the tom to tear away, making sure to take as much flesh as he could as he went. Then the warrior bounced back, away from the attacker, sparing a glance at Fadingsun all the while and wincing at the amount of blood that was escaping endless wounds along the other tom's body. He needed medical attention or blood loss would take him before they even made it back to camp. Before he could tear his eyes away, the outsider was on him, toppling both of them over in a flurry of claws, teeth, and snarls. It ended with the outsider pinning him, Seabreeze let out a low growl before kicking his powerful hind legs, claws dangerously sharp into his attacker's belly. Slicing the flesh into ribbons, Seabreeze rolled away when his opponent backed off from the pain.

"Dunepounce, Dusklion! Cover me!" Seabreeze called, too distracted by his goal of assessing Fadingsun's injuries to concern himself with more than a glance for his clan mates. Dusklion was still attacking the other cat, Seabreeze wasn't sure he could even see their lungs breathing anymore, but he couldn't tell before he was running towards the deputy. His shoulders burned, the new litter of deep claw marks burning with each step, in beat with his heart's ceaseless pounding that had blood roaring in his ears. He needed to get to Clover- Fadingsun! He nearly tripped over himself as he arrived at the deputy's body.

At first glance it was nearly impossible to understand what was happening through all of the overwhelming blood that seeped through his fur. A tentative paw was placed on the deputy's shoulder before Seabreeze found renewed confidence, if only because they had no other options. Fadingsun was going to bleed out before they make it back to camp like his sister did, Seabreeze started to learn medicine to make sure that this never happened again. They had no other options. He needed to figure this out. The panic that welled in his chest was pushed down harshly as Seabreeze bit his tongue and began to feel for injuries. There were deep scratches along his flank, shoulders, and belly. Bruises were already appearing in tones of dark red just about every where. For now it was time to focus on the stomach, that was the most dangerous. Or at least, Seabreeze thought it was.

Cobwebs, moss, they should focus on cleaning the wounds and stopping the blood, then he could be treated by a cat that knows what they are doing back at camp. Blue eyes widened. His eyes caught on the blood that was on the deputy's head, at first Seabreeze thought it was from his ears but he realized very suddenly, as he felt a bump start to form that Fadingsun had hit his head. That was never good, that was...Seabreeze couldn't do anything about that. So he needed to hurry. "You are going to be alright, Fadingsun, I'll make sure of it." It was an empty promise, Seabreeze was not in a position to know anything about Fadingsun's survival, let alone, making sure he does, but something about the promise made him calmer even just a barely noticeable fraction. Maybe it's because it was a promise that he wished to make with Cloverpaw.

[ @taillow - Dusklion | @naiad - Dunepounce ]

[ Dunepounce or Dusklion is welcome to kill off the outsider that Seabreeze initially attacked. If there is anything I need to fix up or change just let me know :3 ]
Small notes about my posting! I try my best to give at least paragraphs, one paragraph as a bare minimum, though I usually have an easier writing longer posts when I am responding to longer posts mostly because there’s more to react to! I am constantly working on my writing as I am as passionate about WCO that I am in being an author! I really enjoy getting into my characters’ thought process so I really like doing long posts and strive for them whenever I can :3

Art by Velli!!!

Some rambling ooc things

Heya. It's me, Dolomedes! I used to go by Theraphosa as well. You can otherwise call me by Oliver or Oliver-adjacent nicknames! I have been on this site for not the longest time but long enough to be at least recognizable by many folks and I have made plenty of friends! ( Can never have too many friends! ) It took me a bit to get the hang of things, especially with my first roleplay being in the raid with Seabreeze, going up against the amazing hornet of Thunderclan, Redhawk (@/taillow.) I didn't know what post orders were and I had no sense of writing but I like to say that I have improved quite a bit since my first days! And I continue to work on improving my writing and self to be the best I can be!

Creating Seabreeze, I honestly had no idea what I was doing besides the fact that I liked the name and decided yolo. Me and the little guy have been on a journey! From fighting in raids, to being a lionheart, to figuring out back stories! And being completely honest with you, I thought Seabreeze was going to be a side character while I waited for some of my other cats to be accepted. Of course, that changed when the little man decided to chomp most of my post count and now I suppose he and his anxiety have wormed their way into being my favorite of the bunch! ( Moony and Orange are a very close second! )

About being a medicine cat! Well, I have always enjoyed the medicine cats. From the moment that I picked up my first warrior book in.. like fourth grade, from Spottedleaf's first line I was hooked onto that role. Good thing it was so favored by the series, yeah? I bought the warrior's guide just for the herb guide, not the best just by the way, and now countless books in, and 6 or so years, medicine cats still are my number one! I wrote my own "novels" focusing on medicine cats, with varying levels of skill, I have played roleplaying games with friends where I was a medicine cat among other things, I have played the official warriors medicine cat game countless times and more. Something about it is just so fascinating and it's probably why I have some interest in medicine irl.

more important ooc things

Now then, enough of my rambling, time to get into it a bit more! I have reviewed high rank expectations and medicine cat expectations more times than I should've. I have read through the medicine den posts for many of the clans just to see. I have seen the effort and patience and skill that goes into having a role like this. I feel like I could live up to that, my writing is alright but improving, and I feel a boiling over amount of passion that I would be willing to learn whatever it is that I am missing to be able to have an opportunity to play this role! Regardless of if this happens to be my shot at it or if I have to wait for another chance! I am incredibly active, often logging on once per day at the minimum and I tend to be pretty quick to respond. Besides when my to-do list falls behind and then don't get bumped...

A note about communication. This is the weakest part of my application, not because of any issues I have with communication but rather I cannot own discord. Not by my own hand, it's a rule set in place by my parent that I have already tried to discuss and it was a very clear no. BUT I am very open to other means: My vms and pms on site are open to any and all! I am also open to emailing and using Google chat's direct messaging system which has both dm-ing and group messaging options! Heck, I am even open to live writing on a google doc if it comes down to it! I am very communicative both in character and out of character! If you couldn't tell from my 764 vms and 125 pms despite my short-ish time here :3

Another thing is that I don't mind graphic descriptions and the potential gore that this role could have, as long as the especially descriptive ones are properly put in spoilers so I know what to expect!

One final note...or is it?
I kept saying I'll stop rambling this and I'll stop talking now, and it's clear that I really didn't but that's because when I really really like something I tend to have a hard time shutting up about it, lol. Both Seab and the medicine cat/apprentice role have a special place in my heart and I think that shows with this. Or at least, I hope it does. I tried to keep this to showing the detail and care I put into Seab while not being a novel's worth of writing.

Good luck to all you! Everyone’s applications look super good!!
Thank you anyone reading!!
I hope it wasn't too bad a read! o/

Banner by XXXX on Pinterest

Last edited by Dolomedes; Yesterday at 11:43 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 06:06 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Let me present Pawadder
She will eat the bugs
She will enjoy the bugs
She will— Cutting 97 line about eating bugs to avoid spam
Old April 22nd, 2024, 06:16 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

GreenKit

4 Moons | He/Him, AFAB | Bisexual

RiverClan Kit

___

GreenKit looked around camp. It felt like the older cats were getting sick and injured more often.. If going out into the territory caused that.. Did he really want to be a warrior? What if.. What if he got hurt? No.. Don't think about that.

He glanced towards the Medicine Cat's den. Maybe he could help out. Maybe..

He grabbed some flowers and weeds from around the nursery and used a shell to crush them up. This was what Medicine Cats do, right?

If he got good at doing this, maybe he could help heal his clanmates. That would be good.

Last edited by Ladiebugg; April 24th, 2024 at 01:53 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 01:41 AM
Screaming

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

Good Luck everyone!!

The bright splashes of red and gold, the Skies held splashes of a fiery bold
Stars that illuminate from afar, memories and thoughts that held the scars
For times and times that they shine bright, with the beautiful light that they ignite
As the sun fades away below and below, the moon slowly came to show
The owls awaken, as the night has taken
The light blue shimmers from the moon above, shining stars of so beloved
Fireflies scatter across to woods, Their beauty enough to lure

You see two fireflies scatter about, Which one would you follow throughout?

A passion that can't be hidden

Even now it stays with me

[WIP, drastic changes could still be made]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; April 24th, 2024 at 08:47 AM.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 02:06 AM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Chatty

placeholder... definitely wont get it done in time though and I probably wouldn't have enough freetime for the role atm

that said, good luck everyone!! i know theres a few people that really want it!
Old April 23rd, 2024, 08:04 AM
merida :O

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

A fish swims by,
such nice colors-
pushed to the side.

A fish swims in place,
pacing unseen.

A carp breaks the surface,
tail like a dragon's,
calling her misery's lies bluff.

The she-fish walked the land,
ready for life.

C A R P ' P A W
dragoncarp wasn't a valid prefix, so

WIP

Carppaw was formerly a kittypet named Dragon. She longed to pursue a life outside of her dull, quiet kittypet life. One day she left, and from there, she joined RiverClan.

Carp is outgoing, caring, and quick to react. She is a tad chatty and can be a little bit of a pushover, but is working on controlling it. She carefully avoids jumping to conclusions. She is funny and open-minded. She is a bit rushed and somewhat sly. She is a bit sassy.

Carppaw is a medium-haired, average-height orange tabby. She has a long tail. Her tabby markings are blotchy and uneven. She has light blue eyes.

carppaw
me
interviewer

So, why do you guys want this role?
"I wanna actually help. Hunting.. feeds cats. Fighting.. protects cats. And I'm not really good at either- And I've always eyed the role since I knew about it. It was so.. different. Some other cats' life is in your paws. And sometimes it's life or death. They're not controlling, they're keeping you alive. Giving you medicine. Curing sicknessess."
I've always had my eyes on medicine cats on WCO. I like the responsiblity they take and the role models they provide. I like how they can be either evil, or good. It's a role that requires responsiblity and precise choice of canidates. And.. I think I might have a shot.

Do you have discord?
"Uhm.. what's discord."
Nope! as you might know, I'm a minor and therefore underage- however I can contact through email, toyhouse, wco pms/vms so..

Is carppaw an existing character?
Nope. I was gonna use an old design a friend handed me, but I wanted to name a cat after a fish so- also, regardless of carppaw being accepted as med apprentince or not, I still plan on roleplaying them as my first apprentince. I haven't worked out all of her personality yet, tho- Oh and she might end up a demigirl.

Do you have healer expereince OOC and IC?
carp has no healer experience quite yet but I'll be setting up a learning finder (and a mentor finder) soon enough as soon as i make sure her prefix is valid. As for OOC experience, yes! I play WCUE a lot and use out-of-game herbs and a lot of times roleplay as a medicine cat. I also have ran through the herb wiki a lot to check the herbs. Over the next few days, I'll be reading over that and making a note page for myself with all the herbs. And I'll probably have Carp ask Misty for herb knowledge before she's accepted prior to the choosing of medicine apprentince. I also plan on purchasing Herbal Knowledge for Carp.
EDIT: I have a link at the bottom of the applciation containing all my herb knowledge, check it out

Anything else?
Oh. this application is still a WIP! I may consult Wingnettle's vet advice thread for roleplay purposes just so I can know what illnesses can happen in cats. But otherwise, go check out the rest of this application!

• I'm a minor, so I don't want highly detailed gore. Please put it in spoilers!
  • i'm willing to try detailed birthing roleplays
  • I do not have discord but can/will contact using: email, WCO, toyhouse or anything you suggest that I can work with
  • yes, dragoncarp was made for this purpose.
  • I have school from around 7:00 to 3:30 EST.
  • I go on vacations yearly, and i'll always let you know when. I'll still be active during these, but I have to actually enjoy the vacations with my family so
  • I can get grounded sometimes- im working on controlling myself lol

Click Here To See My Herb Knowledge!

Last edited by braveleopard.; April 24th, 2024 at 11:24 AM.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 09:04 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

header:

Frostmelt
|he/him|purrks: N/A|moons: 17| riverclan warrior|
"dulce bellum inexpertis" ~ War is sweet to those who have never fought.
"Factus sum sicut homo sine adjutorio, inter mortuuos liber." ~ I have become like a person without help, living among the dead.

(omgosh others seem so cool ee)
reminder these are all WIPs aka: things I made up within 4 seconds of thinking about everything of Frost

Dies iræ, dies illa
Solvet sæclum in favilla
Teste David cum Sibylla
Quantus tremor est futurus
Quando iudex est venturus
Cuncta stricte discussurus

Frost doesn't remember most of his childhood. or... well... most of anything. From a younger moon, he tended to pull himself away from other cats. He never got social interaction or chatted with anyone on the go. Mostly keeping his head down. His mentor... wasn't the best either. He tended not to teach Frost and Frost, at the time, and slipped into a bit of a depression, this was around the time his father had died. His Mother had died when Frost was born, so he didn't remember much of her. Or that he had one at all since His father mostly steered him away from the topic of parents, and mothers. Because of a lack of teaching, he failed in battle training and hunting. Being naturally clumsy as well. He watched others around him succeed and go far, and while he felt happy for them, he couldn't help but get down on himself. constantly. He wanted to forget, everything. How his father died. The absences of his siblings... and he did. He managed to forget it all. Which came with a price, forgetting a lot more. After he met Sea, he realized just how bad it had become. After upsetting Sea by forgetting his sister's death (which he doesn't remember now either) He wasn't sure how to make up for... well... whatever he had said. His blackouts and headaches became worse and worse, but he ignored them and tended to have them then go about his day with the fear of another happening.

Dies iræ, dies illa
Solvet sæclum in favilla
Teste David cum Sibylla

Frost lost a lot. Not just people but his memory. Which slowly slipped from him as he began to tell himself to forget what had happened. That meant a huge memory barrier. He tends to when the death of someone he knows is brought up, his head starts to spin his vision darkens and he feels as if he is suffocating. Remembering something terrible and chest tightening. Which, often, after he falls asleep, is forgotten.

Deaths he doesn't remember:

His parents death and the death of his brother and sister
death of Sea's sister, cloverpaw
death of many others in RC

parents death reason: mother died from giving birth... father died from protecting his siblings

brother and sister death: not long after his brother

drowned
and his sister simply disappeared

cloverpaw death reason: unknown to him

death of others: the war between RC and ThC

Dies iræ, dies illa
Dies iræ, dies illa

I'll let Frost tell you this one.

"uhh.... well... this feels like a slight interview... I mean... uhh... well... asking Misty to help me with herbs? I started to learn a few. But I mean.... Medicine cat... apprentice?..." he would smile to himself, "I'd be... well.. useful for something... and maybe I can find a cure to whatever... memory loss... I have." he would fumble with the dirt, a habit. He would roll his paw on the dirt until he realized it burned. And yes, it was true when he said he wished to help out, he wanted to be useful and not just someone who wastes away until he is an elder or dead. Dead most likely. "oh! it.. was out of... my comfort?... uhh... well this... for one... and talking with... Sea," he would say Sea's name soft... then quickly continue, "I got... to go on a few... hunting patrols... and helped an apprentice... hunt," he mumbled, though he mostly remembered the few herb patrols. He liked them considering he would go to Misty after and know a new herb that might save a life. Though he doesn't remember battles he remembers the death tolls.

well... I said he was anti-social... you didn't think THIS ANTI-SOCIAL DID YOU? HA!... well yes, I know he has been getting out of his comfort zone! He talked with an apprentice, a patrol leader a few times, and took control of a herb patrol....
talked to oh-so-lovely Sea... hehe.... and talked to Misty!

well, his relationship with Sea is complicated. He doesn't remember many deaths, whereas Sea remembers them all, which starts conflict... Sea doesn't know of Frost's memory loss, and Frost keeps it well hidden, he doesn't know if it was to protect Sea, or maybe the fear of if he does find out. Considering he cares for Sea. "I do not!... sometimes..." They met after Thunderclan attacked Riverclan, though Frost doesn't remember carrying out bodies and only remembers walking and hunting with Seab. Another reason is this... anti-socialness. Never having to deal with arguments and disagreements tends to take a lot of energy out of Frost.

Cuncta stricte (cuncta stricte)
Stricte discussurus

He, again, feels useless when it comes to hunting and battle training. Though he is good at helping others. He isn't quite good at taking the lead either. However, when it comes to knowledge, such as clan history or herbs, he tends to take it all in. Getting excited, and less nervous, because he knows and remembers his stuff. Although he is clumsy he tends to carry out tasks well (a few minor mistakes maybe) but his first priority then is to fix that mistake. When another takes over after his mistake is made he tends to get anxious and upset thinking he had failed something. Though he doesn't know many herbs, he would like to.

Cuncta stricte (cuncta stricte)
Stricte discussurus

Hello! I did most of the talking for our fellow Frost here, who tends to get nervous with talking and stutter and stumble-- (though he mumbles more then stuttering) I actually got Frost from Thera, just thinking the design and art was ADORABLE, and that I NEEDED him... of course I didn't realize I would come to enjoy him, and I couldn't get many roleplays with poor silly Frost and the only one I had took a lot of time. (Seafrost) because Thera and I decided we would compete to get the most amount of words. This is where my longest post comes in at 3000 words about Frost's memory loss and blackouts and his time with Sea and how he didn't, not again, want to lose someone close to him. He, since he doesn't talk to people much, has a hard time telling if another likes him... or if he likes another. And tends not to get into arguments... because he wouldn't know what to say. He follows orders well, again, considering he doesn't like to lead because of fear of failing.

I have roleplayed as a medicine cat in alt clans, out of this site, I have many different tabs open of medicine cat stuff. I always prioritize longer posts first... unless I am feeling unmotivated. I am almost always lurking online and ready to respond if I see something. EEEE, this is my first time even attempting one of these and I wasn't sure what to put in this. I see that Thera has put in so much so I wish the best of luck to him <3 either way Frost will have something to share with Sea... and hopefully the two will continue to stay and grow together.

Sea (olly's character) has helped Frost and other characters grow a lot! I get if he gets it because Sea is an amazing character. Frost came out of his little shell because of Sea and how Sea is written <3
best of luck Thera :3

for plots-- in the future, not only does Frost lose his leg, but his eye as well. So, although injured he might not be that good for med cat, the leg he loses will be in the back, the left leg. His eye will be his right eye, he hasn't lost either yete and I intend to have him lose them in the future :3

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop

Last edited by Epiales; April 24th, 2024 at 09:29 AM.