Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
when dreams were made and...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:09 PM
◇Bristle’Thorn Relations...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:49 PM
Bedside Manner [p]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:49 PM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:47 PM
Never Mind, I'll Find...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 07:42 PM

Old Today, 03:56 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy
Default We must be prepared for the worst (Emergency Lionheart Meeting)

Duskleaf

21 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Duskleaf had been expecting a normal day when he woke up this morning, things were starting to look up; it seemed RiverClan really was getting better after the poor state it had been in for a long while. Finally they were back home, or at least the closest thing to it, after StarClan knows how long in the mountains. Keeping track of time definitely wasn't one of his skills. But everything seemed to go wrong very quickly today. Duskleaf had been asked to step in temporarily to lead RiverClan as both Fadingstar and Dusklion were unable at the moment. This was the last thing he expected to happen, when he became Head Lionheart, a feeling of responsibility hit him, but now he was being asked to lead RiverClan. Even if it was only until Dusklion was ready to, it was still a huge responsibility that Duskleaf didn’t feel he was anywhere near ready for. He sat for a while outside the abandoned twoleg den to think of what to do now, and after thinking for a few minutes, decided he should tell the other Lionhearts about the situation.

Duskleaf wasn’t in the best of moods as he gathered the Lionhearts, obviously that must’ve given away that something was wrong. He felt this was too urgent to go all the way to Roaring Cliffs, Lionheart meetings would resume there after this one, but for now he just chose a closer yet quiet spot for this meeting. Arriving then at this spot, Duskleaf realised the other Lionhearts may have picked up the wrong idea from his unusually sour mood.

"I'm not angry at any of you, sorry if you got the wrong idea about that, it’s just…" How to even put this into words? Well he’d have to try. "…Fadingstar is very ill." He began. "As much as I want to tell you that he'll be okay, the truth is it's a very real possibility that he won’t recover." He lowered his head a little bit as he spoke, it almost didn’t feel real having to say this. "Dusklion as you know is still recovering after being found, so I've been asked to temporarily stand in to lead RiverClan until she's ready, so I want you all to know before I announce it to the rest of the clan."

"Soon I'll be sending out patrols to remark our borders, I'll tell the clan then what's happened." He looked around to make sure no one who wasn’t supposed to be here would hear this next bit. Just to be entirely sure, he lowered his voice a bit to make sure only the Lionhearts would be able to hear him, even if there were any other cats here who shouldn’t be. "Fadingstar hasn't just randomly fallen ill…someone's tried to kill him. I'm not sure who or why, but it's more than likely that he's been poisoned. I want you all to stay alert for any suspicious activity, and inform me immediately if you suspect anyone. Until we know for sure who's responsible, I also need you to make sure no cats try to take things into their own paws. I'm as angry and sad about this as any cat, but I don’t want any acts of vengeance. Justice will come once we know for certain who did it."

Feeling he was getting to the point of just repeating what he’d already said, Duskleaf sat down and looked around at the other Lionhearts to see if they had anything they wanted to say.

@Marigoldwhisper @Oliver @Blaaze @Fits @TanghuluCat @Idiotic.Bean101

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old Today, 04:29 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: We must be prepared for the worst (Emergency Lionheart Meeting)

☾ Brokenstream | 23 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽
header & divider by @/Marigoldwhisper

He seemed...agitated. Duskleaf, that is. As he bounded towards the meeting place just outside of the Abandoned Twoleg Den, Brokenstream felt a prickle of unease travel down his spine. Something was clearly not right. And in a moment, he would be proven right.

After everyone had all gathered, Duskleaf began speaking, mentioning Fadingstar's illness and Dusklion's ongoing recovery. His light green eyes widened at Duskleaf's revelation that their leader may not recover. "Surely it can't be so bad that StarClan would take all of this lives, right?" He asked, tail tip twitching with a hint of anxiety. Brokenstream didn't have any doubts whether the young Head Lionheart was capable of leading the Clan, even temporarily, but it seemed so surreal. Yet, as if this news wasn't shocking enough, the tom also revealed that Fadingstar was likely purposefully poisoned.

"By a RiverClan cat?" He hissed in disbelief, hackles starting to rise. "Surely no one is raising a rebellion after all Fadingstar and Dusklion have done for us!" He was incredulous. Who would do such a thing? "I'll keep an eye out for any suspicious activity...this is just unbelievable." But was it really? It was natural for some cats to be unhappy with their previous and current situation but...an attack on their own leader? What had RiverClan devolved into? Th bengal shook his head as if shaking off an annoying fly. "Perhaps we should monitor Dusklion, Fadingstar, and the medicine cats more closely during this time. We need to make sure no one is planning an attack while their weak and the medicine cats are busy." he suggested warily, paws drawn together and shoulders hunched. "And we need to pay attention to any gossip we may hear off-handedly."

( @Concorde | @Marigoldwhisper | @Oliver | @Blaaze | @Fits | @Idiotic.Bean101 )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY JELLYCAT
Old Today, 04:45 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart |

To say that Heroneye was concerned would be an understatement. Though she knew that Lionhearts regularly conducted meetings, the timing of this one seemed very... odd. Why have it now, in the middle of nowhere, when one could wait until the Clan was in a more stable condition? What could be so urgent that it called for a meeting now? Heroneye voiced none of these questions, though; surely, they'd all be answered soon enough. Something had occurred, and fretting about it wouldn't change a thing.

Then Duskleaf began. His uneasiness was clear before he had even uttered a word, and that only caused her own concern to grow. Fadingstar had fallen ill--so much so that his fate was yet uncertain. Naturally, that immediately set off alarm bells in the Lionheart's head. A leader dying then was quite literally the last thing the Clan needed, regardless of their feelings on him. If that happened, there was a very real risk of RiverClan plunging into even further chaos. She silently gritted her teeth, a thoughtful grimace tugging on her features.

And the deputy was still incapacitated, too. There was still Duskleaf, of course, but Heroneye honestly had no idea how RiverClan would proceed if something happened to him, too. Better hope that doesn't happen. Make sure of it, rather. Duskleaf would be sending out patrols soon, too. Assuming she was part of one, she would do what she could to focus on that. Be helpful. It could make a nice distraction, too.

But then, somehow, Duskleaf had something even more troubling to say. There was an assassination attempt. If her ears weren't already pricked with alarm, they were then. Why? Who? Certainly no one with any respect for RiverClan, if they wouldn't even let them have that tiny piece of stability. Her tail began to lash with agitation, though she eventually managed to force it to a stop. Worrying wouldn't fix anything. She had to focus. Keep an eye out, right? Report any suspicious activity. She could do that much, right? She stifled yet another thought about how she was unworthy of the Lionheart title, and how someone else would surely be much better suited for such a job. Not. Helpful. Heroneye.

Brokenstream then spoke up, and Heroneye nodded quietly. The whole thing truly defied reason, but they would need to be on high alert nonetheless. "I agree that we should pay close attention to our high ranks. Now more than ever, apparently," Heroneye spoke, suddenly very aware of the sound of her own voice, in front of all these Lionhearts. In any case, Brokenstream was right; if disasters were going to continuously befall the high ranks in that way, someone ought to be there to monitor them. At least until they were all back on their paws, anyway. "Either way, we'll certainly keep an eye out. This won't go unpunished." She could only hope she was right.

( @Marigoldwhisper ; @Oliver ; @Blaaze ; @Concorde ; @TanghuluCat ; @Idiotic.Bean101 )

Last edited by Fits; Today at 04:47 PM.
Old Today, 05:03 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They
27 Moons

LionHeart

------------------

Something was up with Duskleaf.
That was one thing she noticed when the Head Lionheart called this oddly timed meeting.
Before he had started speaking, she had at first guessed it was just about remarking the territory or something, but then Duskleaf started speaking.

Fadingstar was ill. Not good. Especially when the possibility he wouldn't recover was mentioned.
As Brokenstream said it surely wouldn't take all of his lives, Caveclaw wasn't quite sure.
And Dusklion is still recovering.
So Duskleaf was in charge for now.

The patrols to remark were also mentioned, so she had been partially correct.
Then Duskleaf started talking more quietly.
There had to be a reason for that.
And there was.

Caveclaw's fur bristled a bit at the revelation of poison.
Who had poisoned him?
She hoped they would find out soon.
Someone with that little of respect shouldn't be going unpunished.

Caveclaw silently nodded in agreement to what Brokenstream and Heroneye said about keeping an eye on the high ranks.
"Yes, who knows if the culprit decides that they want to strike again." They commented.

She looked to something else Brokenstream had said.
"Listening to the gossip. I agree." Caveclaw said "The culprit may have the tiniest slip, and it shouldn't go unnoticed."

@Marigoldwhisper - @Oliver - @Blaaze - @Concorde - @TanghuluCat - @Fits

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)

Last edited by Idiotic.Bean101; Today at 05:03 PM.
Old Today, 05:32 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\44 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

- - -
Owltalon honestly thought she couldn't be surprised by anything at this point. Riverclan had been living in the mountains for moons after being driven out, that was nearly insanity to her own ears and she experienced it. So when Duskleaf dragged her away from her clan to a more lonesome area with the other Lionheart's, it was safe to say that Owltalon was anxious. What now? What could've possibly happened? She slid herself into a sit regardless and perked her ears to take need on Duskleaf's concerns.

Fadingstar. Ill. Owltalon grimaced slightly. Had any of the other leaders stepped down from that? Birdsnow. She could recall the she-cat tossing her role to Fadingstar for those very same reasons. Owltalon still very much respected the former and short termed leader, but she found their fates eerily similar. It made her fur bristle and her stomach churn in horrible flips. She couldn't imagine Duskleaf was taking this any better. Poor guy, he just got promoted. If Fadingstar did die, the clan was in a bad spot. And Dusklion would possibly take moons to recover. Duskleaf would be thrown into a whole other realm of responsibility. But he'd handle it, or else he wouldn't be in charge of anyone.

Ah yes. Killers. Owltalon found herself sneering. She knew a good amount of cats had some grievance with the leader (and they were justified as long as they were logical. Plus, Owltalon had her own issues with him like any other sane cat. Criticism wasn't a bad thing, unless attempted murder was your "only" option) but that wasn't okay. That cat could be the very reason Riverclan is completely wiped off the map, left to rot. They'd already gone through so many darn leaders. No more dying would be appreciated. Poison? How in Starclan's name does one obtain poison?

The older Lionheart took a moment to think about the other Lionheart's suggestions, nodding her head respectfully at each one. She noticed Brokenstream in particular getting a bit heated at the situation (and rightfully so), so the Lionheart took it opon herself to twine her tail with his in some form of comfort. She then turned to Duskleaf and flashed a smile at him. "Just want cha ta know yer doin' great. And I don't wanna be jumpin' ta unrelated thin's, but these things happened relatively at the same time. Dusklion goin' missin', Fadin'star fallin' ill. I'm sure someone is really outta destroy us. I agree with Brokenstream and the o'ter Lionheart's 'ere, thin's are gettin' dicey."

Tags:
@Idiotic.Bean101 // Caveclaw
@Fits // Heroneye
@Concorde // Duskleaf
@Blaaze // Goldfish
@Oliver // Seabreeze
@TanghuluCat // Brokenstream

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Today, 06:10 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

The calm had been nice while it lasted but alas it seems that just as quickly Riverclan was back on their everything and their everything meant trying to kill their high ranks even though their instability within the high ranks was a big part in the borderline collapse of this clan. Though regardless, quite a few cats in this clan couldn't bring themselves to that conclusion. Seabreeze was a tired feline. Though as he peered across the space from each of the lionhearts, the new ones as well, which he should really welcome to the team soon, as he listened to their words. Though they were only repeating the same things over and over and they weren't even bringing in theories based on what they already know, like they haven't heard a single thing that could be of interest now. No, Seabreeze, stop, you're just upset no need to turn that on the lionhearts, your team.

"... Well, if it was poison then that already narrows the list of suspects down. To use poison you have to know your poisons, this also means that herbs are at risk of being used for malicious means. While this may be isolated to only our high ranks we cannot toss out the possibility that they may target others further than that." Seabreeze started thoughtfully, wanted to get to the actual work of narrowing down who it cannot be otherwise the lionheart team would only fall victims to paranoia if they just think it could be any cat ever, or maybe he was projecting with his own spikes of the foul beast of mind. "I think we need to keep a better eye on the herb stores as well as keeping an eye out on our high ranks."

"Not only that, but it's not like Riverclan to be quiet about decisions they don't like. And it isn't like Fadingstar and Dusklion are the most loved. On the subject of Dusklion, do you think these are connected in some way? I understand that Dusklion's fall could've been an accident but it very easily been set up. I just... I feel like there's already clues out there, like how did and when was Fadingstar caught getting sick? Was he seen with anyone before hand? Was he sharing prey? Did anyone bring him prey? I'm not familiar with many means of applying poison secretly but I know that prey is the most common means." The lionheart borderline rambled as he thought through the information that he knows on this potential assassin. Hopefully they would end up being as much of a failure as a murderer that they were a member of Riverclan because Seabreeze didn't want to lose another leader so soon.

He sighed, bitterly, "And Fadingstar isn't going to die. Don't talk like that."
[ @Marigoldwhisper - Owltalon | @Concorde - Duskleaf | @Blaaze - Goldfish | @Fits - Heroneye | @TanghuluCat - Brokenstream | @Idiotic.Bean101 - Caveclaw ]
[ Detective Seab is on the case /silly ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing