Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Rowan
Today 06:03 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 05:37 AM
Gathering information [P]
Last post by Luminous
Today 05:33 AM
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:19 AM
Solitude of the Dead
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 04:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 21st, 2024, 11:00 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]

╔. ■ .═══════╗

F L A S H F E A T H E R
He/Him - 23 Moons - WindClan Warrior - Purrks: N/A
Fluffy cream tom with gray rings on his body,
a skinny build and green eyes

╚═══════. ■ .╝

Aaaaaaaaaannnnnndddddddd... There they were. Flashfeather stood up, fur bristled as he scented the toads approaching... stars he did not realize how scary Dawnstar looked. Sure, Twilightstar could be scary at times, but she was cool. Dawnstar however... nope. The gray and cream tom flexed his claws, glaring anxiously at the other clan. The lot of them looked intimidating, that's for sure. The fluffy tom stalked over, wanting to get a closer look at the Shadowtoads. Nope. Much more intimidating up close. His green eyes were cold as he scanned the opposing clan. He turned his head to face Twilightstar and Dawnstar. Let's just pray that it doesn't result in a war between our two clans. We already have a bad past, and I sure hope I'm not around to see that right now, he thought to himself. Kill the minks with the toad and thats it. That was all they were there for. But Flashfeather couldn't shake his uneasy feeling

[OPEN]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old April 21st, 2024, 11:11 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur
WindClan Fury
he/him | 49 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes ]
Purrks: Flock Together T3
· · ────────────── · ·
[Bravebird - @taillow ] [Lightningstorm - @Alchemist Kitsune ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur was surprised when Twilightstar ordered Bravebird to stay with Lightningstorm, the red tom glancing at his friend to gauge her reaction. Surely she would not be pleased... but he also knew she wouldn't refuse a direct order, especially if it involved someone as important as Lightningstorm. As the group headed out, Hawkfur lingered with Bravebird and Lightningstorm. He flashed them both a grin. "I'd say good luck, but you're two of the most capable cats in this clan." His blue gaze settled on Lightningstorm. He knew she had been really suffering recently, ever since Cowtuft had been exiled. Probably even before. He gave her a firm nod. "Do me a favor and look after Bravebird, won't you?" He winked before peeling off to the rest of the group, letting Lightningstorm and Bravebird to gather herbs. He would have offered to help but he had a feeling Lightningstorm would have turned him away. He didn't want to overstep. Oh, unless she would have appreciated the help? Rats! Hawkfur quickly pushed the incoming spiral to the back of his mind, weaving his way through his clanmates as they approached the tree. He would think about that later. For now, he had work to do.

He was a Fury now. It was his responsbility to ensure everyone was safe and acting right. Everyone seemed relatively hesitant about the situation in general, especially about ShadowClan's involvement. Hawkfur couldn't blame them. As of right now, no one was actively spouting nonsense about hurting the ShadowClan cats. Good. Hawkfur really didn't like cat-to-cat conflict, and he really didn't want to break up any arguments that might put their clans in further danger of the minks.

ShadowClan arrived silently, the whisper of their paws on the marshland nothing more than a breeze until the scent of pine and swamp washed over them. Hawkfur resisted the urge to wrinkle his nose, instead remaining cool and collected as the massive form of Dawnstar lumbered towards the tree. As she leapt up to speak with Twilightstar, Hawkfur cast hiss blue gaze over the ShadowClan cats. Stars, he really hoped this was a good idea...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old April 21st, 2024, 11:20 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both inactive)

Darkcloud followed her clanmates silently, making sure to be vigilant. She wasn't sure she'd fought beside another clan before but she knew it wasn't worth making a fuss over. She wasn't the type to stir up trouble anyways and even if she was going to, which she wasn't, Dawnstar's words would've definitely put her off the idea.

The spotted tabby's gaze narrowed slightlt as they crossed the border in reaction to the sickly sweet scent that hit her nostrils. It was so different to the familiar scent of pine that Shadowclan bared it made her want to sick up her insides. Watching the Windclan cats coldly as her leader made her way to Twilightstar, Darkcloud had her doubts that everyone gathered here would follow the rules of the truce yet only time would tell.

OPEN

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old April 21st, 2024, 11:33 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 39 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Dappled shadows enveloped the enforcer as she strode along her clanmates, muscles tense in her scarred shoulders. It was time to get rid of the minks for good. In her previous battle with them, she had been embarrassingly defeated along with the rest of her patrol until WindClan cats had come and helped drive the minks away. Her shoulders and neck were still sore, the pink healing skin stretching with every step. Mistlewhisker remained on the outskirts of the group, keeping an eye on the gathered cats and ensuring no one went astray. Her gaze fell on Dawnstar up ahead, and Mistlewhisker marveled at the leader's striped pelt and how it rippled as the shadows and sunlight alternated. Confidence sparked in her chest, and Mistlewhisker felt herself able to breathe a little easier. With Dawnstar at the helm, ShadowClan would always be strong. The minks wouldn't know what hit them.

As they broke out into the sunlit moors, Mistlewhisker had to blink her eye a few times in order to adjust to the change in lighting. Stars, how could WindClan cats see anything out here? It was incredibly bright. The lone pine tree Twilightstar sat on provided a little shade, and Mistlewhisker took to scanning the WindClan cats. They seemed just as eager to be here as her own clanmates. Which was to say, not very.

Mistlewhisker heard Dawnstar leap up into the tree to speak to the WindClan leader, and the enforcer took the opportunity to further inspect the WindClan cats. Her eye locked with one of the rabbits, a good-sized red tom who seemed to be doing the same thing. They stared at each other for a moment, he gave her a tight smile, and both of them looked away. Hm.

All there was to do now was wait. Mistlewhisker sat herself down, swishing her long tail over her paws. She would not appear anxious or aggressive in front of the WindClanners. Posturing was all well and good, but they weren't here for that. As far as she was concerned, the rabbits were only a small part of this whole thing. As long as the minks remained everyone's first priority, the two clans could hopefully go their separate ways without starting another war.

[open!]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; April 21st, 2024 at 11:34 AM.
Old April 21st, 2024, 11:51 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Inactive

The tom's claws were already unsheathed with excitement, the prospect of a battle in which he did not have to hold back making him far giddier than he'd been in moons. Silverlark wasn't very good for much. He knew. Understood even. His strengths lay in his excellent den and nest building and in fighting. Two skills that rarely made sense combined... at least until one realized that the reason he had become so proficient in his den and nest repairs in the first place was because his play fights as a kit had been properly destructive. But here? In a battle against minks that threatened his home? There was no thinking to be done. No plans to be concocted. He just had to follow orders and kill the threat!

Rounded ears perked up as Dawnstar spoke, and the tom tilted his head in mild confusion. Of course they would honor the alliance! It would be super silly silly to turn around and attack cats that they had promised to help with a problem that was clearly big enough to be a threat to ShadowClan. Even the young enforcer could understand that much! What kind of moss-head would turn around and make their clan look bad like that? ... Although then again... The clan did have traitorous badger dung cats like Yellowtwist among their warrior ranks now. A cat that was somehow earning the approval of some of the more respectable cats, or so the gossip ran. Maybe the giant molly had a reason to be concerned after all.

As they approached, the WindClan cats came into full view. It seemed none of them were making even a small attempt of hiding themselves in the shadows. It was an oddity to him at first glance, but come to think of it... there were fewer and fewer places where any cat could hide in the closer they got to the moor dwellers. Must be odd, to live out in the open like that. Almost enough to make Silverlark shiver. He didn't get long to think on it, however, as he soon took notice of a particularly nervous looking tom. Oh no! Was he scared about the minks? Well... from what he'd heard, they did seem to be scary. Guess he couldn't blame him. That was okay though, that was okay! He would just make sure to keep an eye out for him today, have his back against the mink. Like a proper ally should!

| Open |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old April 21st, 2024, 12:23 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

BRAVEBIRD
she/her | windclan fury | 45 moons

She hadn't been expecting to be called for helping with the herbs, especially given that she was one of WindClan's more gifted fighters and had actual experience in dealing with the minks. So when Bravebird heard her name come out of Lightningstorm's mouth, her own dropped a bit and she glanced at Twilightstar. The leader seemed to support it, ordering her to remain with their medicine cat. "...Yes, Twilightstar." The lilac warrior flexed her claws in the ground below her as she tried to stifle her disappointment, getting to her paws.

She flicked an ear towards both Crowtooth and Hawkfur, rolling her eyes good naturedly at her friend's comment about not being able to join in, as well as Hawkfur worrying over her seemingly and asking Lightningstorm to look out for her. "I'll be the one watching her back, don't worry," came the humored response, before padding to Lightningstorm. She shot her a look when she described dealing with her more "prickly ways" and gave a scoff. So she'd be carrying broom and cobwebs - she could do that.

...Oh, that was a little jab at her little excursion in Sunset Grove with the porcupine, wasn't it. Brave narrowed her eyes a little. Her relationship with Lightningstorm had... well, it wasn't that bad as of late. Better than it used to be. "Next time I run into a porcupine, I'm putting some of its quills in your nest," she grumbled, and though her tone was sour, she hoped the medicine cat knew her loyalty enough to know she was joking. A smirk even tugged at her maw as she turned her head away.

With everything sorted, Bravebird flanked Lightningstorm carrying the bundle of herbs as instructed, blue eye scanning for threats. The medicine cat seemed to stop here and there to look for herbs, gathering quite the haul on the way there. Soon enough she signaled for them to rejoin the group and Brave nodded, turning her paws in the direction of the rest of WindClan and Twilightstar.

Twilightstar was up on one of the branches of the Lonely Pine, and the rest of WindClan was gathering around her. It was quiet for a bit, and then the scent of ShadowClan hit her nose and immediately her claws came out and dug into the ground. Her eyes flew to the massive dark leader that joined her leader on the pine, and a low growl rumbled in her chest briefly. Dawnstar. The last time she and the leader had been here at the same time, Bravebird had sunk her fangs into the leader's shoulder, ripping and tearing it apart until Crowtooth was able to get there and kill her. She didn't care if the leader looked in her direction, her blue eyes burned with an intense fire as she stared her down. Perhaps someday they could have a rematch.

Setting her herb bundle down, the lilac warrior kept her eyes on Dawnstar but flicked an ear towards Lightningstorm. "I wonder if I'll get to bury any of those toads if they try and hook their claws into you," she muttered under her breath, finally sweeping her gaze across the rest of those gathered.

[ Lightningstorm - @Alchemist Kitsune ]

dusklion is riverclan's current deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resources | riverclan apprentice training | kit curriculum
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
please don't mention or quote me at the floodstone! i read every post ♡
Old April 21st, 2024, 01:58 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Leechscar silently followed after the rest of his clanmates. The gray warrior's attention was focused on the lilac-gray she-cat at the head of the patrol. If she was fatigued, she hid it well. Reaching the Sky Glade and the Lonly pine, he watched Twilightstar sit on one of the branches to overlook the clan. The muscular warrior carefully inched him to the front so he could keep an eye on her.

He was uncomfortable with ShadowClan coming here but like everyone else in ShadowClan, would do his best to hide his distaste for the toads. They didn't need them. However, he knew they'd lessen the burden on WindClan and thus Twilightstar. His eyes briefly danced towards Wolffang as the warrior commented about taking the minks to eat.

The WindClan Fury's attention didn't last long as ShadowClan's arrival distracted him. It was hard keeping his fur flat and not growling as the smelly toad queen and her lackeys filled the Sky Glade. Dawnstar joined Twilightstar on the pine. He watched the overgrown badger with open distrust and tensed muscles. He'd feel much better if his mother came down and sat with him or someone within WindClan. He didn't trust most of his unreliable clanmates, but the toads he trusted even less. Sighing loudly, Leechscar didn't take his eyes off Twilightstar while waiting to see what she told them.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old April 21st, 2024, 03:21 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Cheeky

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
shadowclan warrior | she-cat | abrasive, standoffish, loyal

~
Briarsplash followed near the rear of her Clanmates, enjoying how she felt so hidden as she slunk among the shadows. Being among a Clan for many moons now had taught her a lot about stealth, and her paws felt lighter than ever... not that she was a graceful cat. No, far from it, in fact. Her bulky form and mounds of fluffy fur prevented that.

The second that WindClan's scent wafted to her, she wrinkled her nose. It had been a long time since she'd smelled it so strongly... like grassy moors and hares, wildflowers and cool air? Hard to describe.

The large she-cat strode confidently alongside her Clanmates and came to a stop with them. She thought about Dawnstar's words — though every bit as abrasive in her own right, Briar wasn't one to start picking fights if her leader expressly forbid it. So she'd comply... as much as she detested the idea of working so closely with another Clan.

She eagerly flexed her claws in the dirt, wondering how soon she could find herself a good mink to tear apart. It'd been a minute since her last scrap, and she could feel her paws itching for it.

[OPEN]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; April 21st, 2024 at 03:22 PM.
Old April 21st, 2024, 06:40 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
╔. ■ .═══════╗

F L A S H F E A T H E R

╚═══════. ■ .╝

Aaaaaaaaaannnnnndddddddd... There they were. Flashfeather stood up, fur bristled as he scented the toads approaching... stars he did not realize how scary Dawnstar looked. Sure, Twilightstar could be scary at times, but she was cool. Dawnstar however... nope. The gray and cream tom flexed his claws, glaring anxiously at the other clan. The lot of them looked intimidating, that's for sure. The fluffy tom stalked over, wanting to get a closer look at the Shadowtoads. Nope. Much more intimidating up close. His green eyes were cold as he scanned the opposing clan. He turned his head to face Twilightstar and Dawnstar. Let's just pray that it doesn't result in a war between our two clans. We already have a bad past, and I sure hope I'm not around to see that right now, he thought to himself. Kill the minks with the toad and thats it. That was all they were there for. But Flashfeather couldn't shake his uneasy feeling

[OPEN]

◆◇ Honeybite: ShadowClan she/they
Purrks: N/A◇◆

It seemed she'd stumbled upon one of the more curious types.
She watched the WindClan warrior look at the joining warriors as if he were sizing them up. His nervousness was obvious, and it was almost cute.
"If it eases your nerves, we are on strict orders to play nice."
She flashes him a toothy smile.
"For today at least, we are allies."

Why they were waiting for so long, she wouldn't know, but it made her fur prickle with unease. These lands were too open for her liking, they lacked places where she could climb if she wished to, and hiding would be difficult.
The longer they milled about, waiting for orders, the more she resembled her unintentional chatter partner. Hoping to pass the time, she turned to the young WindClan warrior once again and tried to strike up some sort of conversation. Anything to ease the tension in her mind.
"My name is Honeybite, what's yours moor runner?"

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 21st, 2024, 07:17 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩

╔. ■ .═══════╗

F L A S H F E A T H E R

╚═══════. ■ .╝

Dontpanic Dontpanic Dontpanic Dontpanic Dontpanic Dontpanic Dontpanic Dontpanic Its just a ShadowClanner talking to you. A ShadowClanner. Perfectly fine. The cream and gray tom fidgeted with his paws, green gaze not meeting the other cat, but instead looking slightly past their head. "Sure, that comforts me a loooottt. Forgive me if I feel nervous working with a clan that has bad blood with WindClan, Alright?" Alright, It was over. Flashfeather waited for the leaders to announce the start of the battle, but apparently miss... Honeytoad wanted to continue chatting. "Flashfeather," he said plainly. "Listen. Just because you decided you want to talk with me, that doesn't mean we're best buds. If you were WindClan, that would be different. But you're a Shadowtoad. Don't expect me to spare your life If there is a battle between our clans. Got it?" he said, half snarling. He quickly glanced up, an apologetic glance on the WindClan tom's face as he pinned his ears back. "I am so sorry did I sound rude oh stars help me I sounded rude this is bad oh dear oh dear," he said, panic in his mew as his mind spiraled into craziness.

[ @Abyssopelagic - You asked for it, Here's Flashfeather ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Closed Thread