Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 04:58 AM
As Swift as the Crow...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Rani
Today 04:47 AM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:27 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Rani
Today 04:23 AM

Old April 25th, 2024, 08:18 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]

Mothcloud padded up to Iceclaw, rubbing her jaw along his affectionately. "I suppose we can fight together next time, please don't get hurt..." She whispered gently, resting her muzzle into his shoulder with worried but fond eyes.

Fallenmoon looked at Springblossom for help on where he's going.

Watertail watched his leader take charge with a small lingering pride.
@Starphobia.
@Alchemist Kitsune @taillow

After Mothcloud gave her affectionate and worried goodbyes to her mate she went over to Bravebird and Lightningstorm, the Shadowclan she-cat felt a bit akward but dipped her head respectfully, then sat and turned her worried gaze to Iceclaw.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3

Last edited by SeonghwasBunnyEars; April 25th, 2024 at 08:19 PM.
Old April 25th, 2024, 08:45 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Dawnstar smirks as Twilightstar agrees with her. Wonderful, this will make things so much easier. Now then, time to figure out who was going where. "Shrewstep, Honeybite, Mistlewhisker, Goopypaw, Briarsplash, Stagskull, and Darkcloud. You'll be following me to the Windy Hills. Goopypaw, stay close to Honeybite." Dawnstar growled, climbing out of the tree and landing a tail length away from Twilightstar.

"Hawkbite, Eggpaw, Darkfall, Palesong, Slytiger, Silverlark, and Bearskull. You are in Lynxshade's patrol to Twilight Falls. Hawkbite, mind your apprentice." Dawnstar ordered.

"Hillstrider and Starlingstreak, you two will stay with Mossfreckle. They don't need protection so follow his orders and help as much as you can." She told the two warriors.

"I'll take Lightningstorm, you can have Mossfreckle," Dawnstar said, turning to Twilightstar. Dawnstar was expecting more trouble playing extermination crew, and having the more experienced medicine cat seemed like a better option. Lightningstorm also reminded Dawnstar a lot of Elmshadow mostly due to the lack of fear, nervousness, and resentment in her gaze. She spoke her mind clearly and didn't raise her hackles with every word that left the ShadowClan leader's maw, like Twilightstar.

The leader ignored the flare of paranoia screaming at her to keep a close eye on the bunny healer to make sure she didn't poison any of Dawnstar's clanmates. It was an irrational thought, similar to the one looping her brain, telling her to make sure Mossfreckle didn't get too friendly with the WindClan bunnies. She knew by now that the medicine cat was loyal to ShadowClan above all else.

But she also knew that she made him nervous, and she would unconsciously question his loyalty if she kept him with her. It always took the smallest spark to fuel her paranoid delusions. Even though she'd never one hundred percent trust another cat ever again, she had been getting better with her anxiety regarding betrayal. She blamed the disorder amongst the clan. It wasn't that long ago her paranoia was screeching about a rebellion just because Hawkbite glared at her and Mistlewhisker whispering with him. It was sorted out thanks to Yellowtwist's loud mouth, but for a moment she had been debating on killing them before they killed her. Having a mind as broken as her was such a pain sometimes.

"Mossfreckle may be an apprentice, but you can be assured you're in good paws. He had a great mentor and has proven to be quite reliable." Dawnstar meowed to Twilightstar in case the molly doubted the medicine cat apprentice.

"You all better return alive. You're not allowed to die without my order." Said the control freak to Lynxshade and her patrol. Concerned? Dawnstar! Pfft, no no. They'd be fine if they disobeyed her though, she was going to kill them. Dawnstar was stubborn enough to hunt them down, whether in the Dark Forest or StarClan, and murder them.

Dawnstar stretched her limbs and flexed her muscles before padding towards the tom named Hawkfur. He was WindClan's patrol leader and guiding to the hills was his task. She'd take charge after she got where she needed to go. She took a seat, waiting for her clanmates to gather, and took a moment to memorize names and faces. It wasn't something she bothered to do with most cats outside her clan, but she would be working with them. Names and faces would need to be learned.

@SentimentalSquid - Briarsplash | @Wingnettle - Lynxshade | @kittycatburmise - Doeflame | @Poprock - Gooypaw | @starry - Palesong | @Dark - Darkfall | @ellie - Mossfreckle | @carmen - Starlingstreak | @Morrigan - Darkcloud | @Mica - Hillstride, Mistlewhisker | @ChaosBringer. Stagskull | @Abyssopelagic - Honeybite | @Ian - Slytiger | @Alchemist Kitsune - Lightingstorm, Silverlark | @gs29513 - Shrewstep | @MockingRabbit - Eggpaw

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old April 25th, 2024, 09:50 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Honeybite turns away from Flashfeather, glad for this to finally being moving forward. She looks for those she's supposed to be making this journey with. She approaches where Dawnstar stands, indicating that she is ready.
Then, she turns her gaze to look for the others, Goopypaw in particular.
She may not know the apprentice, but Dawnstar has trusted her with their protection, and the leader's trust is something she, rightfully, takes very seriously.

[ @Poprock ]
Old April 25th, 2024, 10:01 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
BRAVEBIRD
she/her | windclan fury | 45 moons

The Fury was unable to keep the disgust off her face as she watched her Clanmates interact and talk with the ShadowClan toads as if they were old friends. Bravebird dug her narrowed gaze into the furs of the cats she caught off the bat - Crowtooth, Wolffang, Flashfeather - and gave a snort. Well, they could talk the toads ears off all they wanted - none of them were getting a word out of her.

Trotting forward now at Lightningstorm's flank, Bravebird glanced up at the two leaders as they spoke to each other. Dawnstar's low growl in response to Lightningstorm's cut in though was met with a seething glare, muscles tense and a narrowed expression that dared the massive leader to try anything. One thing. Bravebird would not break this alliance but oh boy did she see the temptation in ripping her claws once more through that dark tabby fur. At this though she grinned and lifted her chin to stare at the shadow rat, tail lashing once.

She had her own thought on how this should go, but she wasn't the expert here when it came to where the healing would be most effective, so she was okay to let the calico next to her take the lead. Which was easy enough considering she spoke a whole lot of sense. "No minks are getting to us, I can assure you of that. They'll be dead before they get within two tail-lengths," Brave spat, ears flattening as she glanced at the healer.

Distraction though came in the form of Twilightstar speaking once more, and her blue gaze shifted to her leader. Hopefully they were able to take whatever herbs this Mossfreckle used from ShadowClan territory - using them as mink-shields and depleting some of their herb territory stores? Perhaps this alliance wasn't all bad. Hawkfur was called to lead a battle patrol and Brave glanced at the tom. Something squirmed in her chest at the thought of him hurt but she ignored it for now, knowing he was well capable. "Give those minks hell," she called to the tom, letting her gaze rest over the rest of the patrol before flickering back towards the leaders.

Part of her hoped she and Lightningstorm would follow Twilightstar to the falls. As the question hung in the air, Bravebird glanced at Dawnstar once more, making a point to glance over her as if sizing her up. No, she wouldn't fight. She had learned restraint where this alliance was concerned. She was curious if Dawnstar would take Lightningstorm and herself, though, over her own medicine cat. The choice was rather interesting and as such, the lilac Fury was curious for the answer.

[ Lightningstorm - @Alchemist Kitsune ] [ Twilightstar - @Moonraven ] [ Dawnstar - @Undertaker ] [ Hawkfur - @Mica ]
Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 49 moons
[Russet tabby with tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes ]
Purrks: Flock Together T3
· · ────────────── · ·
[Dawnstar - @Undertaker ] [Twilightstar - @Moonraven ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur nodded to Twilightstar as she informed Dawnstar that he would lead her and her cats towards the Windy Hills, though internally he was freaking the hell out. Lead Dawnstar? The Dawnstar? Into their territory? It screamed against everything he had ever been taught. But he had confidence in Twilightstar, so he trained his blue gaze unflinchingly on the ShadowClan leader, giving her a nod of acknowledgement. She seemed to have her eyes trained on him as well, and he did his best not to squirm under her scrutiny.

Bravebird's call had him twisting, breaking eye contact with the Queen of Mean and meeting his friend's instead. He gave her a smile, eyes crinkling at the edges, before he returned his attention to Twilightstar.

As Dawnstar divied up her troops, Hawkfur padded off to the side so his patrol could gather around him. Once Dawnstar indicated she and hers were ready, he would take them to their fight.

[ @Starphobia [Iceclaw] | @Tiabirb [Swiftfire] | @SeonghwasBunnyEars [Watertail] | @Tallstar [Spiraltail] | @gs29513 [Deadmoon, Shrewstep] | @Katiethewolfchild [Adderpaw, Foxpaw] | @Estelle [Silverrose] | @TheNyanCatMinecart [Wolffang] | @Desert Rain Frog [Warmsun] | @Alchemist Kitsune [Dapplebreeze] | @blxze. [Blazesong] | @Poprock - Gooypaw | @ChaosBringer. Stagskull | @Abyssopelagic - Honeybite | @SentimentalSquid - Briarsplash ]
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; April 25th, 2024 at 10:06 PM.
Old April 25th, 2024, 10:11 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Bored

+!Warmsun!+
Wow. Fighting Minks With The Queen Of Mean? DawnStar? Was He Doomed, Or Homered To Fight With Her? As He Met Up With His Group, He Grinned. Haha! 'Give Those Minks Hell' Bravebird Has A Good Choice With Words, Don't They? The Tom Leaned His Chest To The Ground As He Stretched, Muscles Bunching Under His Sleek, Well Groomed Auburn Fur. His Lips Pulled into An Eerie Snarl-Smile. Let's Make Sure These Minks Wish They Had Settled In ThunderClan Or RiverClan! He Shook His Fur, His Long Tail Pulling Close To His Body, Its White Tip Flicking From Side To Side. He Unsheathed His Claws And Blinked Dust From His Hazel Hues.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; April 25th, 2024 at 10:12 PM.
Old April 25th, 2024, 10:42 PM
The Ping You Dread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

And so the rats arrived.

Crowtooth cast a keen eye over the assembling crowd, noting that though they outsized windclan by far (like they always did, though him among few others in the moor clan did fit in with the bog clans build) though windclan outnumbered them. That was.... new. Crowtooth had always felt windclan was a small clan that managed because of their more stable leadership and high standards for their warriors. But here shadowclan was, in shambles by how far their own standards had been slipping and few. Was.... Were they for once not eager for a fight?

The tom was flummoxed, curious that the other clan might be more dependent on the alliance then windclan then he'd thought, before he shook off the thoughts.

No time for that now, he needed to prepare and so with the hour closing and shadowclan arrived he set to that, stretching out his muscles and sharpening his claws on a nearby root eagerly. And if he took that moment to poke his friend acquaintance in the other clan then that was his business.

"Eager fer revenge Mistlewhisker? Ive been findin' fun in takin' out the occasional beast while 'm huntin' but Ill admit, Im eager ta be done wit' these thin's. Not that I wont enjoy this."

A thought occurred to the tom and he scanned the other warrior. "Im curious... Are ya the type ta fight like the rest o' yer clan? 've been told my own style aint very windclan (owin' ta my size an' build) but ya seem the sort ta be unexpected in a fight so Im wary ta judge a snake by its skin here."

Team ups in fights usually found Crowtooths agile clanmates herding the foe to the slower but harder hitting tom, like guiding prey to a trap. But how would fighting with a cat who fought like him potentially go? The tunneler was curious.

@Mica

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 39 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
[Lynxshade - @Wingnettle ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker's tattered ears swiveled towards the sound of a familiar meow, and the enforcer was unsurprised to see Crowtooth hobbling over to her. She wasn't sure what made the rabbit seek her out, but she would not deny his presence made for slightly less boring Gatherings. Would she consider him a friend? Not likely. Mistlewhisker didn't have friends, save for the Enforcers. Though those hardly counted. Besides, making friends with cats in other clans was a dangerous game with very little reward, and a whole lot of risk. Mistlewhisker wasn't a risk-taker if it involved possibly getting shunted from the clan for being a "traitor". She stayed in her lane, she did her job, and she was damn well good at it. So as much as a quiet, lonely part of her wanted him to be, no, Crowtooth was not her friend.

As he immediately began chattering on about the minks, Mistlewhisker could feel various clanmate's eyes on her. She knew Dawnstar was glancing at her with those searing golden eyes, but the enforcer forced herself to keep her gaze trained on Crowtooth. She nodded at his eagerness to get rid of the minks. "Coming out of a long Leafbare should mean an abundance of prey and herbs. With the minks here, those resources are strained. I too am looking forward to wiping them from the forest."

His next question was a curious one, and had her glancing away in thought. How did he expect a ShadowClan cat to fight? By sneaking around? Distracting? Going straight for the kill? Mistlewhisker most often relied on her sheer strength and stamina in a fight. She had never been told she didn't fight like a ShadowClan cat, but perhaps she would learn something about expectations of ShadowClan warriors today. Meeting his gaze again, Mistlewhisker canted her head slightly to the side. "Why would I give away the element of surprise?" She meowed, the faintest of a glimmer of mischief in her eye. She studied him briefly. "Though based on our builds, I imagine we fight similarly." Going against Darkfall all those moons ago had been interesting, as both of them were rather large. Crowtooth was about Mistlewhisker's size, give or take a hair, and she wondered what it would be like to spar against him. Of course, should WindClan and ShadowClan ever sever alliances and go to war again, she just might have the chance to find out. She wondered which one of them would die first.

Dawnstar began to call cats for patrols, and Mistlewhisker was reminded that Lynxshade had been instructed to lead the ShadowClan cats with Twilightstar to Twilight Falls. The one-eyed molly sought out the gaze of her fellow Enforcer, giving her a nod. Ever since their conversation during their hunt, Mistlewhisker had felt that there was a sort of unspoken connection between them. As the only females in the Enforcers, and as two cats who had both lost important parts of their bodies in attacks. She had every confidence that Lynxshade would do well in a place of command.
Mistlewhisker herself was heading with Dawnstar. And... Goopypaw. Mistlewhisker was unnerved by the strange clawing feeling in her chest at the thought of the apprentice going into this fight. At least she could keep an eye on him. As cats split up into patrols, Mistlewhisker gave a final nod to Crowtooth. "I will see you on the other side. Try not to die to something as idiotic as minks." A smirk and a flick of her tail, and she was gone into the crowd.
[FONT=Century Gothic]
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; April 26th, 2024 at 12:32 AM. Reason: I messed up the mentions whoops :sob:
Old April 25th, 2024, 10:56 PM
The Ping You Dread

Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 18 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Mossfreckle - @ellie ] [Starlingstreak - @carmen ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Alright alright alright! Looks like things were moving along! Hillstrider listened carefully for his name, knowing that if he got distracted he would probably miss it and not go to the right group and--CRAP!! He almost missed it! But there he was, ordered to stay by Mossfreckle along with Starlingstreak. While slightly disappointed he couldn't go Rip and Tear some mink, he was glad to be able to hang by his friend! Though they'd be doing some really important work, so he would be super serious.

"Heyo my dude! You ready to rock and roll?" A smile like a sunbeam, eyes shining with nothing but good intent and excitement. A stark contrast to the swirling embers of Mossfreckle's mind, indeed. "Don't worry, me 'n Starlingstreak are going to make sure nothing gets even close to you!" Cats began to split, and Hillstrider stuck with Mossfreckle as they waited for Twilightstar to lead them to Twilight Falls. A medicine cat switcheroo, it seemed. He wondered how that would go!
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old April 25th, 2024, 11:43 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Still not many shadowclan cats..... Something about that was itching Crowtooths brain because even if this was less their issues shadowclan never shied away from a fight and yet... They were few in comparison. Was the bog born clan loosing their drive or was this in fact all the fighters they could offer for some reasons, who knew but it didnt speak well for Dawnstars mood, she had to be furious over it.

It was easy to distract himself with the back and forth with Mistlewhisker though.
The tom chuckled, tossing his head as if offended at her 'suspicion' against him and his curiosity. This kind of snark was really too easy, the tunneler shooting back with a "Ah sorry ta tell ya darlin' Im wise ta yer shadowclan methods. Aint no element of surprise thats gonna fool me so spill yer secrets." The causal mocking dropped from his voice at the decision that they probably fought the same and Crowtooth thought on that idea, if Mistlewhisker being the slavering feral beast Crowtooth turned into in the worst of battles where every blow flung was one that could kill.

For all the tom jokes and seemed relaxed around the molly he never forgot what clan she was from, who she served even if he hid that. Shadowclan wasnt one to be underestimated even if they didnt fight as brutally as he did. Crowtooth had resolved to move on from his rage to the other clan, as it was useless when even the victim Twilightstar didnt want it and at this point detrimental to windclan. But his wariness and willingness would never fade, not really, so his words were twofold when he rasped a "Well lets hope we never have ta see how we'd fare against eachother. Dont think it'd be good for anyone."

No time to linger on these thoughts however, groups were called and Crowtooth knew full well his skills specifically would be used and his fur spiked at a certain thought.
"See ya as well 'cuz I know full well there aint a single damn mink in the world that'll match up ta us 'proper' warriors."
And just like that Crowtooth was gone, hustling over to Twilightstar and waiting until Dawnstar had left to approach Hawkfur (poor guy, the tunneler did not envy him) to speak.

His voice was hushed and wheezed close to Twilightstars ear, uncaring of how conspicuous he might be whispering to her in front of the frogs.
"Im assumin' Im collapsin' the beasties little den an' I aint got no protests, I know I can do it wit'out fuss as long as someone can make sure I aint surrounded an' pinned in there." A good blast of wind at a key point and he probably wouldnt even need to dig out a load bearing wall to get things crumbling, and it'd allow him to bolt afterwards. "I just need ta know how ya want me ta do this wit' the frogs followin' us." Was he to split off early or did this alliance mean shadowclan got in on windclans best kept secret. The choice was of course up to her but the tunneler of course was anxious about it.

@Mica @Moonraven

Last edited by Rani; April 25th, 2024 at 11:43 PM.
Old April 26th, 2024, 12:18 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Adderpaw nodded. So remain next to Silverrose, her mentor? She could do that. Of course, she did hear the run if necessary part but she couldn't do that part. Well TECHINALLY she could, but the severely asthmatic apprentice knew better then to run and had since she was a kit. For her running was NEVER a good idea. EVER! It would trigger it as severely as it was sometimes at night, when it would keep her up for most of the night. Fortunately she wasn't tired, as last night had been a good night, but her chest still ached and her breathing was audible, rapsy, heavy and shallow, like usual. Silverrose hadn't yet commented on it but she probably would soon. The young apprentice did he rest to calm her breathing, something she had attempted only twice before. She would likely have to explain to Silverrose that she was fine and her breathing was always like this but she didn't see any reasons to explain until Silverrose mentioned her breathing, which she would probably do soon. @Estelle
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old April 26th, 2024, 06:42 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
33 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T3) | Bilingual (T3)

Lynxhshade could tell this warrior's pride had been damaged by her subtle comment, and she silently guessed that Dawnstar would've probably been pleased to hear that.
He came back to life? So it is really possible... But how can a bunch of dead cats have similar power over our world? This was almost frightening, but Lynxshade couldn't help but respect those with such power over life and death. Starclan is really influential, that's for sure.
She tipped her head to one side, her expression becoming more curious as he spoke. "Uh? And how did you become aware that you were not needed in such a high-regarded, honorable position?" She asked, for she knew that it was important for Windclan to remember that Shadowclan was powerful and that their help would be decisive to the conclusion of this little war.
Dawnstar was starting her speech. It was time to go. She blinked twice, then rose to her paws to stop the conversation. "Looks like the time for chatting has ended. I'll see you around, Wolffang." She told him in a serious tone, regaining her stern look as an Enforcer before trotting away toward her leader, without giving the other warrior a chance to redeem himself.

This wouldn't just be a fight, but a raid as well. Seems like we'll be returning with a lot of prey back to camp. She was confident that a force including both Shadowclan and Windclan couldn't be beaten even by ruthless creatures such as minks were told to be. Dawnstar's request was definitely legit. When she started picking the leaders for each team, Lynxshade's eyes widened in surprise. She had totally expected Hawkbite or Mistlewhisker to be chosen, for they were probably Dawnstar's most trusted Enforcers, yet she had just said her name. And she would go with Twilightstar, Windclan's leader!
She stepped forward and stared at the huge she-cat with a determined green gaze, then nodded and replied: "Yes, Dawnstar." with a voice high enough so that she could hear her from the branch she was sitting on. This also meant more responsibilities for her. Would she be able to keep up with them?
Feeling someone else's gaze on her pelt, she turned and met Mistlewhisker's single eye sinking into hers. She nodded in return, feeling supported by her fellow friend. It was nice that the Enforcer supported one another instead of competing against each other. Shadowclan wasn't as heartless as the other clans insisted they were.

Dawnstar continued sorting out the rest of the clan after a short conversation with Twilightstar. Mistlewhisker was going the other way, but she would have the rest of the Enforcers by her side. Looks like I won't have much trouble controlling my team, then. She thought with a hint of relief.
As the Dark Queen addressed them again, she nodded again while she questioned this order's meaning behind her calm expression. I make sure that no one loses their life in this battle. That is part of my job and the meaning behind Dawnstar's order. she decided in the end.

When she was finished, Lynxshade turned away from her leader and waited for her companions to gather around her before they padded up to Twilightstar's team.
"Twilight Falls. That's where we all are headed. My orders are these: choose yourself a companion because I don't want anyone to fight alone. Watch your companion's back and help each other when needed. Hawkbite, protect Eggpaw at all costs. And remember. Even if we are working with each other, we are a single team along Windclan. If you can, help them whenever they need it. But not if this means leaving your clanmate alone in a fight where they could lose. Any questions?"
She hoped that the enemies would not be more numerous than them because that meant it would be a 1vs1 battle. More dangerous, more unpredictable.
And Dawnstar counted on her.

Last edited by Wingnettle; April 29th, 2024 at 03:54 AM.