Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:39 PM
What type of music do you...
Last post by hades.
Today 12:38 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM

Old April 15th, 2024, 07:39 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she/they . rc . 15 moons . one lame leg
tags ; @stag , @taillow

trigger warnings for this post: none
cobwebpaw's eyes lit up. ' mischief time! ' she noticed dusklion looking a bit bothered. ' give me.. one second, to talk to dusklion, and then we can maybe talk a warrior into bringing us out to the forest so we can get stuff for our prank. ' she skittered over to dusklion.

' hey.. dusks, i'm sorry for running off. like that. i'm ready to start being serious about, training, y'know? ' she purred, tapping her tail on the warrior's back softly.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers

cricket,, cricket,,
Old April 15th, 2024, 09:05 PM

Sunkit giggled mischievously from the nursery.

Minnowsplash watched Fadingsun, ears flicking every once in a while to show that they were paying attention.

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old April 15th, 2024, 09:44 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Mousekit hesitantly stepped forward from the very back of the crowd, looking strangely unsure of himself- or at least, not in the usual way. The kit had watched as the meeting devolved in to accusations and chaos around him, towards their old leader Birdsnow and many others. Mousekit didn't understand why. Sure, sometimes the warriors were just mad at eachother, but what had Birdsnow done wrong? Why were cats being taken out of camp and running away?

Mousekit tried to look as collected as possible when he stepped up to the Floodstone, catching Branchkit's familiar gaze and staring at him for a moment. If Branchkit was upset about all this, Mousekit couldn't tell. Would the clan even be happy when they were apprenticed...?

That didn't really matter, Mousekit resigned himself to. Riverclan seemed lost, but maybe it didn't matter what the warriors thought, at least not right now. The new apprentices could all work hard and make his clan realize that things weren't as bad as they seemed, even without a leader. Mousekit wondered who his mentor would be, what he'd do and learn and who he'd meet, and the little kit looked up at Fadingsun with steely resolve in his eyes. He'd be fine.
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 15th, 2024 at 09:47 PM.
Old April 16th, 2024, 02:09 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Winterpaw
(Image by Pangoligon)

- open! -

Winterpaw felt alone.
Very. Alone.
There were hardly any old apprentices he knew, and he was disappointed in himself. He should have had his warrior ceremony with his sister.
His sister.
He missed all his siblings so much, and now Springburst seemed to be fading away into nowhere.
He couldn't do this. Everything was changing too fast in front of his eyes, and there wasn't enough space.
Everything he cared for was lost.

He was sat towards the back of the meeting, so he just decided to move back a bit and lightly bite himself. This was his fault. He should be the one to be punished. Or maybe this was his punishment. StarClan put the fox there. It killed Blizzardnight. He didn't help.

He realized he had pierced his skin while biting it, and it was bleeding a little. He knew it was his fault again.
Always his fault.
Always.

He sighed. If he just dissapeared and died, nobody would care. He could probably find the most painful way to kill himself and force himself into doing it.

He just looked kind of angry and yet he looked like he was about to cry at the same time.

He still congratulated the new medicine cat, and apprentices, of course. He wished that was him again.

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old April 16th, 2024, 08:36 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Darkfang twitched his whiskers in concern for the apprentices Cobwebpaw and Minkpaw... but his attention was redirected at the mention of new apprentices... he hoped perhaps he'd get one this time or perhaps sometime in the future...

Creekcall gently washed Fallenkit while listening to Fallingsun

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old April 16th, 2024, 10:10 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Appleberry smiled softly, his interest peaking.
Old April 16th, 2024, 10:23 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Oh! He was given an apprentice! Cool! Cloudheart made a mental note to find this Minkpaw and tell her he was her new mentor.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old April 16th, 2024, 11:16 AM
mentally in middle earth

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post

Pepper Bounce
Purrks: Sweet as a flower (Expired)
He / Him - River Clan - Warrior

PepperBounce had arrived late to the meeting. One quick glance up and he felt his stomach drop, why wasn’t BirdSnow up there? It took him more then a moment to catch on to what exactly was happening and thunderstorm of emotions strikes him. BirdSnow stepped down? Some cat was not meant to be here- less surprising but still brought a miniature wave of shock. And he was given an apprentiice.
Given.. an apprentice? Well, that thunderstorm was about to feel pretty pathetic at the pure horror he held knowing that he’d be responsible for some cats future. Whether or not they actually get themselves trained was up to him and it was shattering to feel all that weight on him as if a particularly heavy stone had been slammed onto him and left there. He more then knew that it wasn’t the smartest thing to look gobsmacked in public at such an everyday occurrence but who was to blame him? He only hed no worthy skill and couldn’t fight if his life was at stake. Oh! And to add on, he was physically incapable of teaching! He could barely get past the thought of training someone and know he’d have to. Great. ‘Starclan’ sure loves shoving things in his face at the worst times.

At the very least he found himself seafching for GoldFish to give his congratulations on terms of getting an apprentice, although he did hope it didn’t weigh too much on her loss of her last apprentice. PepperBounce connected the dots and realised if he wasn’t careful he’d be responsible for a defective apprentice and their death. Couldn’t getting someone to train get at least goven to someone else? Of course it’s not as if he could simply.. deny having an apprentice. Okay. Get yourself together Pepper! You’re only going to ruin some youths life and your reputation it can’t be that bad. His attempt to find GoldFish abandoned he instead searched for the apprentice he was meant to train. What if everything went sour and he ended up neglecting their training? Stars that’d look horrible in him but it would only stomp him down more- was it better to fail or to avoid failure?

( @blxze. Just mentioning ya incase goldfish wants to interact with pepper bout the whole apprentice thing ) ( @SentimentalSquid tagging ya on account of berrypaw! Apologies if this is the wrong person^^)

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

GarlicFeather listened on and did feel a slight stab of embarrassment he hadn’t noticed that ThunderChaser wasn’t meant to be here, but that wasn’t his job to feel guilty about. Along with guilt he felt an ittby bitty swell of pride from his judgement of the warrior and stretched out as he listened to the rest, reassignments.. some hairball got a new apprentice.. GarlicFeather paused his stretch to glance around. That stinkin’ rat of a cat had gotten an apprentice? Yikes, stars save whomever it was that was stuck with. And he could bet his life that they’d be facing some quivering incapable mentor, perhaps the mix of anger and pity weren’t the best but nonetheless what else was he to do? Simply accept it? Yeah, sounded ‘bout right. He purposefully made his way over and muttered a quiet congratulations before slinking away. Not even the stars could cure his hatred of that sniffling furballl.
(Mostly lazy post because im horrifically ill again somehow )

Berrypaw was still in a worrisome daze when she heard Fadingsun say her name. Her attention snapped at just the last second to hear her new mentor being stated.

Pepperbounce.

The timid apprentice looked around nervously. She didn't know who that was, but as she watched other apprentices all walk towards their mentors... there was one other cat that stuck out to her, looking equally as shaken as her.

Must be him...?

Berrypaw glanced at Stagheart, her founded-father of sorts. He gave a smile and nodded to her encouragingly. She took a deep breath and nodded back. He was always there for her to fall back on — without it, the young she-cat might as well have succumbed to her worries by now.

Shyly, Berrypaw padded towards the warrior. "H...Hi, I'm Berrypaw," she mewed, having to gather up her courage to speak. She felt a twinge of anxiety at his expression and clear shock — was he upset that she was his apprentice? She'd only been training a short time, but it was no surprise that she tended to be more fearful and anxious than many. Or maybe he was hesitant because she'd been born as an outsider, taken in here as a helpless kit? StarClan knows not everyone was keen to take on somebody who wasn't Clanborn.

All of these thoughts flashed through her mind as she looked up at her newly-assigned mentor, tensely waiting for his response.

/ @Fritter it sounds like we both have anxious/overthinking kitties, this dynamic should be fun LOL

Old April 16th, 2024, 12:45 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentimentalSquid View Post

Berrypaw was still in a worrisome daze when she heard Fadingsun say her name. Her attention snapped at just the last second to hear her new mentor being stated.

Pepperbounce.

The timid apprentice looked around nervously. She didn't know who that was, but as she watched other apprentices all walk towards their mentors... there was one other cat that stuck out to her, looking equally as shaken as her.

Must be him...?

Berrypaw glanced at Stagheart, her founded-father of sorts. He gave a smile and nodded to her encouragingly. She took a deep breath and nodded back. He was always there for her to fall back on — without it, the young she-cat might as well have succumbed to her worries by now.

Shyly, Berrypaw padded towards the warrior. "H...Hi, I'm Berrypaw," she mewed, having to gather up her courage to speak. She felt a twinge of anxiety at his expression and clear shock — was he upset that she was his apprentice? She'd only been training a short time, but it was no surprise that she tended to be more fearful and anxious than many. Or maybe he was hesitant because she'd been born as an outsider, taken in here as a helpless kit? StarClan knows not everyone was keen to take on somebody who wasn't Clanborn.

All of these thoughts flashed through her mind as she looked up at her newly-assigned mentor, tensely waiting for his response.

/ @Fritter it sounds like we both have anxious/overthinking kitties, this dynamic should be fun LOL
Pepper Bounce

PepperBounce found slight relief that instead of wondering around like a clueless shaking idiot looking for his new apprentice he was spared such embarrassment by having them come up to him instead. PepperBounce tried to suck in whatever worried state plagued him (to no avail) and offer a nervous smile. Was he doing this right? It had been pure luck before that he’d never mentored anyone else but now it felt like all that was, was a curse to him and presumably bad luck for the apprentice he had. Blinking as some cat went past speaking their congratulations that PepperBounce had gotten an apprentice he found it even more weighing upon him now that he had to make a decent impression. Although by the clear timid nature of his apprentice he’d surely flounder in all aspects. Okay- stars- where to start? Did he offer to start training immediately? Would that be too much pressure in them- or maybe even worse he might do worse then flounder he’ll straight up sink if this apprentice- if BerryPaw-
PepperBounce squeezed his eyes shut and unintentionally shook his head- he would kill for some cat to mosey on over and hit him over the head so his thoughts realigned. What if BirdSnow- no uh- Fading Sun. Noticed how he was reacting? Why was he suddenly getting everything wrong!
Okay. You’re a social butterfly Pepper get yourself together for real this time. ‘ Hello Berry Paw!’ Pepper felt an itty bitty bit calmer now he’d started speaking, it was easier to ease into these things when he actually spoke. ‘You must be uh- excited? For training I mean.’ Although pepper doubted they’d ever feel excitement again with how miserable of a teacher he was. He personally hoped that FadingSun did notice his reaction just so he didn’t have to worry about training an apprentice anymore. Yikes, thoughts like those were an unsubtle reminder of why exactly PepperBounce was only getting an apprentice now- perhaps he should sneak a few personal lessons with other warriors to refine his skills, maybe he wouldn’t feel as miserable about his warrior duties and fighting.
Another moment spent where Pepper tried to shove himself back to reality. Great. ‘So uh, when would you like ta’ start training! I’m sure you’re eager to start- or err- continue your path to warriorhood.’ If pepper was filled with anymore self doubt and fear he could personally be used as a weapon for every other cats ego by taking one glance at him and thinking ‘sheesh! Glad im not him.’

(It seems so! What a coincidence bwahaha, it really will be fun

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old April 16th, 2024, 02:29 PM
mentally in middle earth

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Pepper Bounce

PepperBounce found slight relief that instead of wondering around like a clueless shaking idiot looking for his new apprentice he was spared such embarrassment by having them come up to him instead. PepperBounce tried to suck in whatever worried state plagued him (to no avail) and offer a nervous smile. Was he doing this right? It had been pure luck before that he’d never mentored anyone else but now it felt like all that was, was a curse to him and presumably bad luck for the apprentice he had. Blinking as some cat went past speaking their congratulations that PepperBounce had gotten an apprentice he found it even more weighing upon him now that he had to make a decent impression. Although by the clear timid nature of his apprentice he’d surely flounder in all aspects. Okay- stars- where to start? Did he offer to start training immediately? Would that be too much pressure in them- or maybe even worse he might do worse then flounder he’ll straight up sink if this apprentice- if BerryPaw-
PepperBounce squeezed his eyes shut and unintentionally shook his head- he would kill for some cat to mosey on over and hit him over the head so his thoughts realigned. What if BirdSnow- no uh- Fading Sun. Noticed how he was reacting? Why was he suddenly getting everything wrong!
Okay. You’re a social butterfly Pepper get yourself together for real this time. ‘ Hello Berry Paw!’ Pepper felt an itty bitty bit calmer now he’d started speaking, it was easier to ease into these things when he actually spoke. ‘You must be uh- excited? For training I mean.’ Although pepper doubted they’d ever feel excitement again with how miserable of a teacher he was. He personally hoped that FadingSun did notice his reaction just so he didn’t have to worry about training an apprentice anymore. Yikes, thoughts like those were an unsubtle reminder of why exactly PepperBounce was only getting an apprentice now- perhaps he should sneak a few personal lessons with other warriors to refine his skills, maybe he wouldn’t feel as miserable about his warrior duties and fighting.
Another moment spent where Pepper tried to shove himself back to reality. Great. ‘So uh, when would you like ta’ start training! I’m sure you’re eager to start- or err- continue your path to warriorhood.’ If pepper was filled with anymore self doubt and fear he could personally be used as a weapon for every other cats ego by taking one glance at him and thinking ‘sheesh! Glad im not him.’

(It seems so! What a coincidence bwahaha, it really will be fun

Watching Pepperbounce's face was enough tell Berrypaw that there were probably hundreds of thoughts racing through his mind all at once, much like her own. Sheepishly she ducked her head when she saw him shake his head — he was ashamed, wasn't he? Ashamed that she'd been picked for him, that he had to deal with the non-Clanborn nervous wreck. It all made sense in her mind.

But when he spoke, she looked up hopefully. He was trying to be composed, for what it was worth. Berrypaw cast a wary glance at Stagheart who only nodded to her again. She looked back at Pepperbounce and swallowed the nervous lump in her throat.

"Excited? Yeah..." She mewed hesitantly. It was hard to keep up the wonder-filled apprentice act when her mentor looked about as unsure as she did. She'd hadn't gotten to too much training with Mistyshard, but the thought of battle training nearly scared her claws off. Too bad it was an integral part of being a warrior... one day she'd have to face it, and she knew it.

"I, uh... well, I guess whenever you'd like to start me," she replied, eyes darting everywhere but Pepperbounce's face. "I've only had a few lessons with Mistyshard... so I'm not very far at all. Or too good at anything..." The last part was in a barely-audible mutter, an instinctive self-deprecation.

Great. Give him more reason to not want you, way to go!

Berrypaw flexed her claws into the dirt to quell her internal tension. She kept her gaze averted, hoping he wouldn't notice that she was also a swirl of chaos in her head.

/ @Fritter