Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
“The Scorpion on the Edge...
Last post by JellyCat
Today 08:47 AM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 08:46 AM
Quick, One-Off adopt!
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 08:29 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:29 AM
Pinewatch Patch
by taillow
Last post by Luminous
Today 07:05 AM

Old October 4th, 2020, 10:17 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default The runaway bride [private]

Sweet really was expecting Sugarsnow to just up and leave her there... but yet... she seemed to share some of the same feelings? The eye contact between them both... there was something special about it. Not even mentioning the playful gesture Sugar had made at her whiskers... it was all falling together. There were no words, but actions always spoke louder.

Of course, in her mind, there were no words needed. She knew what she wanted to do... and by golly, she wasn't going to pass the perfect opportunity!

Looking to the prey, then back to Sugarsnow, Sweetdream's expression fell to an easy, blissful smile. "Actually, dear? I'm really not that hungry..." A light purr edged her voice as she reached to Sugarsnow, gently pulling her closer, as carefully as she could to avoid hurting those legs of Sugar's... eventually leading to the two being in a full on embrace. Sweet rested her head under the Sugar's own, emitting another soft purr into her friend's soft silver fur. Was it extremely gay? Yes. Did she care? No. She couldn't deny herself of the comfort any longer, and seeing how Sugar seemed to act... it seems like they'd both been looking for the comfort of each other for some time now.

Still entirely in the comforting embrace of her dear friend, the chestnut-coloured molly finally felt important words come to her. "Sugar, I've never been the best with speaking my mind... but I think everything -- even the times before this have meant more to us than we realise... maybe there's feelings both of us have yet to admit..." It was maybe a stretch, but it felt true. There was more there for sure? They wouldn't be in this situation if there wasn't for Starclan's sake!

Sweetdream would continue to rest there after her unusually lengthy speech, gently nuzzling Sugarsnow... there was no need to move. Not yet at least... not anytime soon... It was a feeling she never knew she'd needed so much until just now.

Sugarsnow was her... greatest friend... the one who might be more than a friend.

Sugarsnow was pleased this afternoon, what could be more perfect? The gentle embrace of a friend, the warmth of the evening, the chirping of happy birds and a huge gopher to share. A meal and a good grooming would surely follow in suite. She smiled gently uo at Sweetdream as the day dreams seemed to have just gotten away from her.

“Sorry dear, my mind is running all over the place. Just haven’t got the chance to get myself any kind of calm today! I’m buzzing like a little bee and my brain just is hobbling away from me” she said with a pleased giggle.

Though before she could finish her statement she felt Sweetdream pull herself close and cuddle onto her stomach. The she cat giggled gently and raised a gentle paw and gently ran it down her back in a comforting rub. “Well you seem to be in an awful good mood hm? Needed some cuddles” she mused softly still gently running her paw down the chestnut tabbies back.

What.

Sugarsnow was silent a moment her paw halting the gentle pulls of the she cats fur. She blinked a few times... feelings? Sugarsnow didn’t have feelings. No Sugarsnow walked this earth with an indifference! She was here for one reason and one reason only! To take care of the little orphaned kittens, the sweet and horribly misunderstood, Softbear.

She blinked a few times.

“N- no... no no... sweet don’t put this on me” she coughed feeling a sudden tightness in her throat.

@l’esprit

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; October 4th, 2020 at 10:18 PM.