by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:10 AM

Old June 17th, 2024, 11:12 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired
RiverClan Springkit's Finder <33

Hopefully i will be able ot keep this finder alive a bit longer but yeah, I want to find some thing for Springkit!!

Most importantly perhaps, friends. Thier age, rank, and stuff like that doesn't matter, as Springy is happy to chat with anyone. These can be casual in the sense that they don't have to have any deep interactions unless we plan a few, but Spring is still very quick to start caring about others. Bonus points if they don't treat him like just a kid. Springkit will eventually get the dreamwalker ability, so friendships with cats from other clans /outsiders will open up then.

Found family will start out as more friendly relations, but I'm open to start planning these two. For this, deeper and more serious interactions are required, and please only submit characters you're at least planning to keep active.
I'm mainly looking to parental-ish figures for him right now as well as older-siblings type stuff. He already has one of each planned but I'm always open to more of these. Younger sibs might open later once he isn't a baby himself lol.

Future mentor... I already have a possible candidate for this, but hey, if you got a cat fitting for this, feel free to toss them in here. Note that Springkit is only 3-4 moons right now, so he will be apprenticed at the end of summer, and be very active with his training after that.

Speaking of, Trainers is the next role. Springkit has always yerned to understand things better, so any knowledge or early (light) training is very welcomed. (this can be just one RP, but having many with the same trainer would be nice.

The last one that I could think of rn is fetchers(idk what to call it but it needed a name lol). Basically, cats can go out and fetch items for Springkit when he is still a kit and not allowed out of camp. This can be either by his request or voluntarily done just to make him happy. Anything works really from pinecones to rare birds he can pick feathers from - or twoleg trinkets if you manage to find those!

The form is optional, but make sure to provide enough info if you decide not to use it
Name:
Which role(s) would they be fit for:
And why might they work:
What would their first impressions be (skip if they already know each other):
Remember to mention me! @Luminous

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop -Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Atari RPs
Saturn is the current Crown of the Atari, mention me if you need her for anything
Saturn's finder

Saturn has an open den policy
Apply an Atari character here
Old June 17th, 2024, 11:20 AM

Status: i like pigeons please quote me when you respond to my posts
Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: Springkit's Finder <33

Name: acornkit
Personality: shy and pretty chill
Which role(s) would they be fit for: friends
And why might they work: theyre both kits and will also be apprenticed at similar times so it would be interesting
What would their first impressions be (skip if they already know each other): kit corral

Leafpaw / 6 moons / Non-binary (she/they) / ThunderClan / Pansexual / Black she-cat with one green eye, one blue eye, and white stripe across face as well as white paws and belly/ The Collector Purrk

Acornkit / 3 moons / Demi-boy (he/him) / WindClan / Gay / Calico tom with green eyes
Old June 17th, 2024, 11:24 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Name: Brokenstream
Personality: Broken is a big softie and is known for trying to be helpful and possibly over-sympathetic. He does his best to make everyone feel included and will go out of his way to help other members of his Clan no matter what it is. He is a very skilled hunter, particularly in fishing, and uses his lithe build to be more speedy in fights rather than strong (but definitely a better hunter).
Which role(s) would they be fit for: “fetcher” or future mentor
And why might they work: Broken loooves to play with kits and likes to nurture their natural curiosity as he thinks it’s important to learn things quickly and ask questions
What would their first impressions be (skip if they already know each other): I think Broken would love that he could easily entertain a lot by bringing cool things he finds to them, and would be more than happy to teach them about (most) anything they are curious about, regardless of if he’s they’re mentor in the future or not

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00
Old June 17th, 2024, 12:02 PM

Status: i like pigeons please quote me when you respond to my posts
Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamenThePigeon View Post
Name: acornkit
Personality: shy and pretty chill
Which role(s) would they be fit for: friends
And why might they work: theyre both kits and will also be apprenticed at similar times so it would be interesting
What would their first impressions be (skip if they already know each other): kit corral
I THOUGHT THIS WAS FOR WINDCLAN IM SO SORRY BUT I DONT HAVE ANY CHARACTERS IN RIVERCLAN

Leafpaw / 6 moons / Non-binary (she/they) / ThunderClan / Pansexual / Black she-cat with one green eye, one blue eye, and white stripe across face as well as white paws and belly/ The Collector Purrk

Acornkit / 3 moons / Demi-boy (he/him) / WindClan / Gay / Calico tom with green eyes
Old June 17th, 2024, 12:08 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Offering my little star as a friend
https://toyhou.se/25436335.starrykit @Luminous

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Last edited by Wingnettle; June 17th, 2024 at 12:08 PM.
Old June 18th, 2024, 06:09 AM
Rainbow Rat

Bump Policy: 12 hours
My Mood: Goofy

Name: Covepaw
Personality: Childish, very optimistic, loves to learn and explore.
Which role(s) would they be fit for: friend, found-family, or fetcher (he likes to explore so he could probably find lots of stuff)
And why might they work: Covepaw himself can be very childish and views every cat with respect. He might feel, in dangerous situations, he has to protect some cat. He does not have any biased actions or ideas towards kits since he himself is not too far from being one. (because of how old he is)
What would their first impressions be (skip if they already know each other): Covepaw would probably be replacing some bedding in the nursery and find like a feather or shell or some collectible and give it to Springkit.

@Luminous

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81923

Come join CoastClan by Lucythecat!

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1585797#post1585797

Quote:

"Never regret thy fall, O Icarus of the fearless flight, For the greatest tragedy of them all, Is never to feel the burning light." - Icarus

Last edited by rubberRatroom; June 18th, 2024 at 06:09 AM.
Old June 18th, 2024, 12:28 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

throwing bear at you again since we never got an interaction up lol

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

Old June 22nd, 2024, 05:24 PM

Bump Policy: 36 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Name: Shellkit

Personality:
A bit of a daydreamer, Shellkit is a very relaxed individual and likes to go with the flow. He can be a little brash at times and doesn't quite know how to use his manners, but he's a very playful kit that loves to make new friends. He's a little aloof, and will do/ believe whatever others say without questioning it.

Which role(s) would they be fit for: Friends !

And why might they work:
They're both big daydreamers! Plus Shellkit's quite drawn to the enthusiastic type, he's used to following his sister around and doing what she says, it's comfortable for him

What would their first impressions be:
Shellkit would be super happy to have someone to talk to, current RiverClan stuff is stressing him out <//3 He'd definitley think of Springkit as a comforting presence and an exciting new friend.

I think Springkit might see Shellkit as a bit aloof and slow - he's been spending lots of time sleeping (travelling's been a lot for him lol) and daydreaming. Maybe Springkit's worried about him?

@Luminous

Last edited by sleepyyjax; June 22nd, 2024 at 05:25 PM.