Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 03:49 PM
Incident. [Willowpaw VA]
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:45 PM
Monthly Kudos (April 2024)
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 03:44 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by wolfie
Today 03:43 PM

Old April 22nd, 2024, 12:59 PM
I was told that rats rule

Status: ★I'm a newbie! Hallo everyone★ Matching pfp's with CallMeCrimson!
Bump Policy: Wat is a bump policy?
My Mood: Confused
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

VenomBone sat down in the clearing, grooming his pelt.
(Open for interactions!)
Old April 22nd, 2024, 06:10 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
30/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw walked to one of the tallest trees and looked up. She was in awe of how tall the tree was. The walnut tree was about 25 meters tall.

Leafcry - @Fits
Old April 22nd, 2024, 06:14 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Dovefluff looked around for her kids.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 10:47 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeCrimson View Post
|+| MintWhisker |+|
|+| A blonde colored, Color point cat with minty green eyes - Tom - Straight - 39 moons |+|

The tom sat in the clearing, bored. he wrapped his tail around his paws and poked the ground with a paw

@Lightningpaw666
Brackenclaw would notice Mintwhisker was sitting in the clearing all bored and like he would walk over to the Warrior and with his deep mew ask. "Hey Mintwhisker what would you say to us going out for a hunt? I bet the clan would like to have more prey on the pile it'd give us something to do you know." Brackenclaw would say if Mintwhisker was to look towards the tom he would see a mountain of a cat with long dark brown fur and orange eyes that made them seem to pierce into the very soul of whatever cat he was looking at. Brackenclaw had strong muscles underneath his long fur making him look really big and stout. With a fluffy dark brown tail as well.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 10:51 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post

Amusement glittered in Wolfhive's eyes as Lightningpaw talked. "Can't say I disagree, the self-pep talk stuff doesn't seem like you." Maybe a more mellow cat, but Lightningpaw was bolder than most - she had a confidence many lacked.

He could sympathize with Bumba being busy, having experienced something similar during his own apprenticeship. "You know if you ever wanna do something while she's busy, you can always ask me." He'd been trying to fill in the training gaps where he could, and he was more than happy to help her.

Wolfhive reached to gently bonk her back, a purr in his throat. "Hives makes me sound like I got stung!" He didn't mind it, though. "Been alright, was a bit under the weather but it's been clearing up." He attributed it largely to the change in season. "Been up to anything fun and exciting?"

[ @Fish ]

Lightningpaw
Prissy ⋆ Bratty ⋆ Self serving ⋆ Neutral
“No it's ok, I’ll wait for you to kiss my paws.”

"Thank you Wolfhive. Maybe you can teach me how to get prey or to climb a tree. That's something we do right? If not I think we should start doing it, we could drop down on our enemies and break our falls on their backs!" Lightningpaw said gaining a devious smile on her face. It would be so easy to wipe out all their enemies just like that. Honestly why did she not get put on being the lead tactician.. Wait was that not a role? Maybe she could make it one!

She snickered when she was bonked by Wolfhive. She didn't get a direct no to hives so she was going to run with it. "I think its funny!" What had she been up to. That was a good question. "Well I spent time talking to the other apprentices and trying to make some friends. I think that went well enough. Other than that, I've been practicing my battle moves that you showed me. Though I am getting an itching to go back out of the camp. Maybe I'll get put on a patrol soon." She didn't really care to do patrols but being stuck inside was driving her stir crazy!!

Last edited by Fish; April 22nd, 2024 at 10:52 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 10:59 PM
Quackity in a cart

Status: VM ME TOMATO || Dream Smp fan! || Matching pfps with Zero_2001 & Forest!
Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningpaw666 View Post
Brackenclaw would notice Mintwhisker was sitting in the clearing all bored and like he would walk over to the Warrior and with his deep mew ask. "Hey Mintwhisker what would you say to us going out for a hunt? I bet the clan would like to have more prey on the pile it'd give us something to do you know." Brackenclaw would say if Mintwhisker was to look towards the tom he would see a mountain of a cat with long dark brown fur and orange eyes that made them seem to pierce into the very soul of whatever cat he was looking at. Brackenclaw had strong muscles underneath his long fur making him look really big and stout. With a fluffy dark brown tail as well.

[
|☆| MintWhisker |☆| <Courier new> |-|
|-| A cream colored, color point tom with mint green eyes - 39 moons - Tom - Bisexual - Purrks: N/A |-|

------------------------------------------------

"Hm? Mk. I might as well take my Apprentice with me." he shrugged, looking over.

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"Hero's will always rise..right?"- My book, The War Of Hailburg
Old April 22nd, 2024, 11:12 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
@taillow

He could practically feel the heat of tension through Redhawk’s gaze. But more than that, the Hornet had no problem expressing concern. It was all so… so believable. Her attitude reminded him of Sweetsong for a split second, which brought tears to the corners of his eyes as they softened.

”It’s not like I want to fight in the Dark Forest! I was forced to… I- I was given a choice, b-b-but at the same time I wasn’t.” Crowpaw was used to shedding tears by now. He had to have shed over a hundred in his lifetime! But this time was different. He was shedding tears in front of one of his Clanmates, in a Clan that he had never felt at home in (and still doesn’t). “T-this… Dark Forest warrior, s-she… wants me to protect her sibling. I- I tried getting away… t-that’s how I got t-the bite mark and scratch… I… I… I feel like it’s better I tell you who it is she wants me to protect, but I- I don’t… I don’t feel comfortable doing it with the rest of ThunderClan around. I don’t- I don’t even know if you’ll keep it a secret.”

How would he even explain a bite mark, one that was clearly from another cat, to two medicine cats? Getting in a tussle trying to hunt with Redhawk would be good excuse, but he didn’t want to risk her position in the Clan. “I’ll… I won’t feel right saying that. L-lying to a Hornet is a lot more different than lying to a medicine cat.”

While he was admitting he lied to his mentor, he was trying to not get many others involved in what was between him and Poisonberry. He already planned to involve Sweetsong, but only because she is Poisonberry’s living sister and knew her better than he did. Telling Redhawk who it is the Dark Forest warrior wants him to protect wouldn’t be a bad thing… would it? I hope they don’t tell Bumblestar. If Bumblestar ever finds out, I’m screwed.

REDHAWK
she/they | thunderclan hornet | 32 moons

As soon as she spotted the tears in Crowpaw's eyes and the way his gaze seemed to soften, Redhawk felt her heart break a little bit. She tried to press her flank against his if he would allow it, lifting her tail to brush it over his back. The wounds weren't bad persay, but they would need to be looked at. "If you don't want to t-train there anymore, t-then you look t-this cat in their face and you ss-ssay no, okay? No one... no one sss-should ever force you to do anything you don't want to do, Crowpaw..." What was it with those pesky dark spirits and sticking their nose into everything? Redhawk had her own opinions on the shadowy forest - she'd never been there, but it was well known that Dawnstar and her Clan followed their teachings, and that was all the hornet needed to never associate with that wretched place.

Taking a bit of time to think, Red eventually came up with an idea. "How about I t-take you to get t-them looked at. You don't have t-to explain anything, I can do the t-talking. Once they're patched up, we can go for a walk if you want? I can sss-show you the last border in your tour... and you can t-tell me then?" She already had a secret she was keeping from Bumblestar in regards to what had happened with Sunglow - if this wasn't something earth shattering or that would negatively impact ThunderClan, she didn't see why she'd go tell the leader.

"How does t-that sound, hmm?" Once again she tried to lift her tail and run it across the young tom's back, much like how she remembered Does doing for her whenever her sister noticed her getting overwhelmed.

[ Crowpaw - @/SpiritedWarrior ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old April 22nd, 2024, 11:17 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeCrimson View Post

[
|-| A cream colored, color point tom with mint green eyes - 39 moons - Tom - Bisexual - Purrks: N/A |-|

------------------------------------------------

"Hm? Mk. I might as well take my Apprentice with me." he shrugged, looking over.
"Alright then you go find them I'll be waiting at the entrance the more cats the better we can carry more." Brackenclaw would mew liking the idea of more hunters. Brackenclaw would walk towards the entrance he would sit down patiently as he waited for the rest to arrive. 'Where should I try and hunt?' Brackenclaw thought to himself.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 09:33 AM

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Goofy

Leafcry
| he/she/they | ThunderClan | Warrior |

Leafcry stared up at the tree. It was simply enormous. For a moment, he considered just letting it go. It was just a bit of Twoleg trash he’d found the other day, not worth anything to anyone. But he could not. He had already set his mind to retrieving the trinket, and he refused to dismiss the idea.

I’m a ThunderClan cat! Leafcry thought. If there’s one thing I should be able to do, it’s climb a tree..! Even such an enormous tree, if it took awhile. It’s not like she had anything better to do.

“Alright, here goes..!” Leafcry extended their paws, dug their claws into the tree’s bark, and began the treacherous climb to the top..

@Highsnow of Matterhorn
Old April 23rd, 2024, 11:24 AM
Quackity in a cart

Status: VM ME TOMATO || Dream Smp fan! || Matching pfps with Zero_2001 & Forest!
Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningpaw666 View Post
"Alright then you go find them I'll be waiting at the entrance the more cats the better we can carry more." Brackenclaw would mew liking the idea of more hunters. Brackenclaw would walk towards the entrance he would sit down patiently as he waited for the rest to arrive. 'Where should I try and hunt?' Brackenclaw thought to himself.

[

--------------------------------

he nodded and went over to the apprentices den for EchoPaw.

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"Hero's will always rise..right?"- My book, The War Of Hailburg

Last edited by CallMeCrimson; April 23rd, 2024 at 11:25 AM.