Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A day in the love life of...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 06:32 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:16 PM
“A Rabbit on the Hunt! So...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:14 PM
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:05 PM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Undertaker
Today 05:56 PM

Old April 19th, 2024, 05:29 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]

Deadmoon managed to stay near the front of the ground headed for the Shadowclan border, heart increasing in pace just a bit as she waited. It was something of a relief that the newly returned Duckpaw wouldn’t be participating, as enthusiastic as she was she only knew a few moves and those were suited to large cats, not small minks. Shifting her paws slightly as she stood behind and to the side of Twilightstar, Deadmoon continued to scent the air. Both for the minks, and for their allies.
Old April 19th, 2024, 06:17 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Bearpelt joined.

Birdpaw joined.

Foxpaw joined.

Adderpaw joined.

Caterpillarpaw joined.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; April 22nd, 2024 at 04:09 PM.
Old April 19th, 2024, 06:21 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Oh how she hated this. Silverrose wasn't a violent cat, far from it, but if she could feed ShadowClan to the minks she probably would - or at least, turn a blind eye. What she could stand even less is the fact that WindClan needed these fools to rid the grounds of the very minks she would like to feed them to; if it wasn't for the fact of the matter and her mind knowing better than to disobey direct orders to behave (not that she wouldn't behave otherwise), Silverrose would probably not be giving them the pleasantly polite look she gave her clanmates on a good day. Alas, they had to work together with the vermin. Clenching her jaws and keeping a rigid posture near the leader of her clan, the newly named warrior kept sharp eyes peeled for the sight of ShadowClan. The sooner they got this over with (with as little betrayal as possible) the better. At least they should be done with the minks after this.

Old April 19th, 2024, 07:05 PM

Larkspring joined the group.

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old April 19th, 2024, 08:15 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

~ WOLFFANG OF WINDCLAN - AMAB HE/HIM - BEEFED UP TIER 1 ~

Large, muscular, dappled gray tom with light cream-gray fluff on the front of his neck and chest; amber eyes.

Character bio can be read here.

Wolffang followed the group. Every step sent a burst of fire through his blood, as scalding as the flickering flames that had torched his former homeland. But this destruction was the good kind. They'd flush out the minks, let their wounds heal, then launch an attack on RiverClan. The idea of spilling the fish-eaters' blood made his heart leap with joy and his claws slide out. He couldn't wait to enact justice.

If only they weren't working with ShadowClan. Wolffang would've preferred it if WindClan proved that they could deal with this alone, but he understood the reason for getting help. It means less injuries on our side. And the minks will be dealt with faster. All the better for dealing with RiverClan. Still, the idea of fighting side-by-side with Dawnstar made his stomach roil and left a bitter taste in his mouth.

As if reading his - and every other WindClan cats' - minds, Twilightstar ordered them to treat ShadowClan nicely. The large, muscular warrior suppressed a snort of anger and nodded. He wouldn't disobey his leader's orders. And, if Twilightstar herself - who had suffered the worst at ShadowClan's paws - endorsed this, then Wolffang would support her wholeheartedly.

The scent of ShadowClan flooded his nostrils. His lip curled at its horrible reek. It smelled like death. Never a good omen. But when had ShadowClan been a good omen? They killed whenever they pleased and worshipped the Dark Forest. Anger stirred in his stomach, but he shoved it down. I must not act irrationally. There is a battle to be had. I must be present for my Clan.

The memory of hunting a mink with Leopardsong suddenly returned. Getting an idea, Wolffang made his way through the crowd to Twilightstar and dipped her head respectfully to her. "If we're able, we should bring any dead minks back to camp for fresh-kill," he meowed. Suddenly, he wished Leopardsong was here. She wasn't a warrior anymore, but... she was a great hunter. She'd taught him how to catch and kill a mink. His paws suddenly itched with impatience. He wanted to see her again. I'll be fine, I promise, he silently told her, wondering if his thoughts could somehow traverse space and time to land in her mind. I may get hurt, but I'll be safe. I will not break my promise to you.

@Moonraven

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old April 19th, 2024, 08:43 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

It felt fitting that for once Shadowclan was the late group. The large tom sat, feeling rather meditative before the battle as he prepared himself mentally, idly wondering if Mistlewhisker would show. She'd proven to be quite the opponent in a verbal spar, she'd have to back that up with might if she wanted to get anywhere further and this was the chance to do so. But that was just idle thoughts really, the toms mind right now was more on the safety of his own clan against the fight soon to unfold.
Old April 19th, 2024, 09:52 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Cloudfur

Cloudfur eyed the ShadowClan cats suspiciously. He didn't trust them at all, but if it meant getting rid of the minks, he was all for it. Of course, he wouldn't mind if the ShadowClan cats all died in the battle. It would mean WindClan had one less Clan to worry about.

He had told Acornpaw to meet him at battle training earlier in the morning, but was then assigned to go to the battle with the minks. He had made sure another warrior, Meadowpelt, told him what was going on, and that they to be hunting while the battle commenced.

Characters: Cloudfur (WindClan), Rainpaw (WindClan), Meadowpelt (WindClan)

Old April 20th, 2024, 07:57 AM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Tired

Warmsun Trecked From Camp To.... here. With The Toads? Why Did 'LightStar Make Them Wait Near The ShadowClan Border? (OPEN POST)
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old April 20th, 2024, 12:59 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

Lightningstorm's herb storage was nowhere close to the sorry sight it had been mere days before, but it still didn't sit well with her to rely solely on it. This was not her first battle, and she had learned before just how useful it could be to grab herbs as you went along. These minks were scary business. She hadn't seen one yet, but she had seen their work. The wounds that their claws and teeth proliferated. Their mere presence was dangerous. Walking to battle with them would be a fool's task if she did not take advantage of the perks of newleaf that abounded all around her.

She dipped her head, grateful that Twilightstar had conceded to her request. The older molly would have been well within her rights to deny her. Impulsive as Quillface - ooh, maybe not call her that to her face - could be, she was strong. And she lived up to her name well enough. Usually she wouldn't have asked for such a valuable asset on the field, but this was no normal battle. Danger lurked everywhere, just as much from their target as it did from their allies. ShadowClan had never quite lived to the levels of tyranny and loathing that the medicine cat had learned to associate them with in her younger moons. But she wasn't an idiot. At only seventeen moons of age, she had nowhere near the experience some of these other cats did. To see ordinarily level headed - if perhaps goofy - cats like Crowtooth and Leechscar be so obviously suspicious about their newly found friends, the calico wasn't quite certain of how willing she was to take a risk. To be accompanied by anyone who might not be able to handle themselves. Or who might turn on her just as easily as ShadowClan, if the others' suspicions were to be believed.

"No worries, you can leave that part to me. I'm well used to dealing with Bravebird on her... pricklier days," Lightningstorm mewed, the ghost of a smile flickering over her face before she turned towards the lynx point as Twilightstar called out to her.

"Since we're working together, figured I might as well let you in on the herb plan. We have herbs in camp. More than enough to deal with injury. But I've long since learned overconfidence won't work none here. I'll be needing you to carry cobwebs and broom with you - it works the same as marigold, and I have a better stock of that on me - while I search the path on the way to the meetup spot for any more herbs. Remember, we are looking to only take care of life threatening situations on the field. Anything that can wait for us to get back, it waits. Can't afford to sacrifice a life just because someone decided to stick their face too far up close a mink's arse and got scraped in the process."

A small hint of smugness crossed her gaze as she stared at Bravebird, knowing full well the warrior would probably not appreciate the remark, wholly preferring it that way. The warrior and her hadn't seen eye to eye in moons. There might have been a time when the two of them would have been friends, especially considering how well they had worked together, but that was in the past. She preferred to remind herself of the fact that the warrior would forever place her clan first. After being reminded so callously just how much of an outlier she was, the healer knew the connotations behind that. If it was between saving a clanmate or her, the lynx point would leave her to die in the muck. This fact was no longer painful to think of, but one that she needed to reinforce in her mind. She could not fall into the trap of seeing herself as one of these cats.

Their conversation done, the herbs sorted through, the wiry framed molly followed after the leader, keeping behind from the main group as she looked for more herbs to stock up on. Silly it might seem, but it served a double purpose. Her herb stores would not be completely empty once they returned if she could work on restocking in advance. And if she used the herbs she had just gathered? It worked just as well. That would have meant they didn't have enough in the first place.

Her pace slow, meticulous, and precise, Lightningstorm almost forgot about the warrior that accompanied her, voice muttering to herself as she coated a stick with many a cobweb, sticking her head into any underbrush she could find, knowing the best ones to seek out the arachnids in. Two angry spiders and a couple of dead ends later, the molly had managed to obtain cobwebs and marigold alike - an easier find during newleaf - a pleased look on her face as she juggled the herbs in her delicate maw. Task accomplished, it was like a light glimmered in her eyes as she remembered her companion, turning around to spot if she was still with her. Somehow, she couldn't see Bravebird thinking this part of the preparation to be quite as exiting as she did, but finding so many extra materials outside of a herb patrol was an extraordinary find. Twitching her tail, the healer cocked her head, signaling towards the border, ready to rejoin Twilightstar and the rest. With any luck, they had managed to beat ShadowClan in getting there.

[+3 Cobwebs | +2 Marigold]

@Moonraven [Twilightstar] | @taillow [Bravebird]
| Sorry about the timeskip there, talli! I wanted to make sure that Lightningstorm managed to get some extra herbs in. Feel free to have Bravebird respond, though! I'm always up for their banter. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old April 20th, 2024, 02:23 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩

╔. ■ .═══════╗

F L A S H F E A T H E R
He/Him - 23 Moons - WindClan Warrior - Purrks: N/A
Fluffy cream tom with gray rings on his body,
a skinny build and green eyes

╚═══════. ■ .╝

Okay. Minks. It was going to be fine. Not like Flashfeather was going to help drive out crazy strong minks with ShadowClanners. Pfffff... Yeah it was going to be a nightmare. Flashfeather wasn't looking forward to working with the Shadowtoads. He respected Twilightstar massively, but ShadowClan of all clans? He would rather work with the deputy-killer RiverClan than those toads. Granted, He was a lot younger than the WindClan leader, but the cream warrior had heard of stories regarding ShadowClan and WindClan past. It was not good. Not one bit. The younger warrior bit his lower lip, green eyes flashing with anxiety as he paced back and forth. It would be fine, right? ShadowClan wouldn't dare cause trouble while they helped WindClan kill minks. But what if a ShadowClanner turned on Flashfeather while he was occupied in battle. He didn't want his clan to get hurt! Calm down Flashy, You're getting worked up. he told himself, waving his tail side to side rapidly. He just wanted to get rid of those Starsdamned minks and never have to work with the toads again. Easy peasy... Hopefully

[OPEN]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies

Last edited by Bean; April 20th, 2024 at 02:53 PM.