by Spider.
Last post by Spider.
Today 11:58 AM

Old April 20th, 2020, 10:55 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default the spiders web [open]

Planning on getting active with Spider again so she can request to get back into riverclan (: any interactions are welcome

The winter months began to subside into springtime... the bees began to hum merrily on their way from small dandelions. The she cat could recall springtime in riverclan. The solitude of closed borders and safety no matter where she travelled. The she cat strolled from her small den which she’d constructed from twigs and mud. It had done her well though she had begun to outgrow it. The lean rouge had a streamlined and well muscles body compared to her youth. The alone time had done her well... she had learned to fend for herself. To feed herself. She had learned much.

The black she cat padded down through the cut grass of the human farm, passing by the cows who crazed feebly not paying much mind to her. Her slender shape slipped under the crooked unpainted fence toward the small duck pond nestled between to gentle hills. The ducks returned every day or two... they didn’t seem to be as smart as she’d originally thought. Every time she’d pick one off they would come back... though she was pleased her feathery friends were none the wiser. It fed her well for a few days. Yellow eyes studied the oddly blue pond for a moment... the mallard ducks noisily chattering unbeknownst to their watcher.

It took a few minutes but finally some began to wander nibbling on the freshly mowed grass... she crouched within the sweet grass. Finally one strayed close enough. Her feathers were white and clean, pure and beautiful while her big brown beady eyes surveyed the grass right before her feet. Suddenly the she cat pounced. Quick to leap on her awkward shape and clamp down on her neck. Than it was over just as quick as it had begun.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 20th, 2020, 10:58 PM
oh, how i love you..

Default Re: the spiders web [open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

Planning on getting active with Spider again so she can request to get back into riverclan (: any interactions are welcome

The winter months began to subside into springtime... the bees began to hum merrily on their way from small dandelions. The she cat could recall springtime in riverclan. The solitude of closed borders and safety no matter where she travelled. The she cat strolled from her small den which she’d constructed from twigs and mud. It had done her well though she had begun to outgrow it. The lean rouge had a streamlined and well muscles body compared to her youth. The alone time had done her well... she had learned to fend for herself. To feed herself. She had learned much.

The black she cat padded down through the cut grass of the human farm, passing by the cows who crazed feebly not paying much mind to her. Her slender shape slipped under the crooked unpainted fence toward the small duck pond nestled between to gentle hills. The ducks returned every day or two... they didn’t seem to be as smart as she’d originally thought. Every time she’d pick one off they would come back... though she was pleased her feathery friends were none the wiser. It fed her well for a few days. Yellow eyes studied the oddly blue pond for a moment... the mallard ducks noisily chattering unbeknownst to their watcher.

It took a few minutes but finally some began to wander nibbling on the freshly mowed grass... she crouched within the sweet grass. Finally one strayed close enough. Her feathers were white and clean, pure and beautiful while her big brown beady eyes surveyed the grass right before her feet. Suddenly the she cat pounced. Quick to leap on her awkward shape and clamp down on her neck. Than it was over just as quick as it had begun.

(Oh! Is this just kittypets or are outsiders included too? @wren )

Baby, my phone!

Last edited by S t a r; April 20th, 2020 at 11:05 PM.
Old April 20th, 2020, 11:22 PM
oh, how i love you..

( @wren )
Nightmare's ear flicked as he heard grass rustle and crunch. He lowered himself to the ground and carefully crept to the noise. (Where Spider is) He remained quiet and moved slowly, creeping.

Baby, my phone!

Last edited by S t a r; April 20th, 2020 at 11:23 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 07:48 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

The black she cat was quick to make off with her meal. The other ducks would notice and start an uproar. She didn’t have the energy to deal with it. Padding away the she cat tugged the white duck alongside her until the scent of another cat crossed her nose. She stopped momentarily before her ears pinned anxiously. ”who’s out there.” she muttered under her breath
@Flurfy

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; April 22nd, 2020 at 07:49 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 07:52 PM
oh, how i love you..

@wren;
Nightmare doesn't reveal himself, he stops in his tracks. He waits, listening for Spider again. He smells the duck and realizes how hungry he is but he waits.

Baby, my phone!