Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
our universe was cloaked...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 09:59 AM
Paris's den [OPEN]
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 09:55 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by goodacacia
Today 09:47 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 09:44 AM
fill my brain with...
Last post by iliri
Today 09:10 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 19th, 2021, 04:09 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

ThunderClan White Snow and Mistletoe [EVENT]

Event [#event]

It wasn't exactly leaf-bare yet, and the first true snow had yet to make an appearance... but spirits needed lifting, in light of the latest events, and Buckbranch figured it was chilly enough. The brown and white tom made his way to the center of the clearing and cast a dull gaze over the grassy clearing. This place had been home to countless emotions and experiences - he hoped this newest addition would be a positive one.

Gathering his thoughts, he took a deep breath and parted his jaws to call out to the camp. "Kits, apprentice, and warriors alike, if you could all please gather around me! I have something planned for those interested!"

Last edited by dino.; December 19th, 2021 at 04:27 PM.
Old December 19th, 2021, 04:18 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: White Snow and Mistletoe [EVENT]

Rosepaw heard a yell, a rather steady one, ring through the clearing. She jumped up, startled. Oh no! Her eyes darted around and settled on Buckbranch. We're they being attacked? Is that what was happening?

"Oh no are we under attack? Did I do something wrong?" she whined as she scooted over. She hadn't heard what the yellow was about.
Old December 19th, 2021, 04:21 PM
I exist?

Bump Policy: After 24 hours
My Mood: Cool

[Hiya, I would love to join in with this but I don’t remember what clan this oc is in and idk what oc this even is]
Dragon- Loner
Old December 19th, 2021, 04:26 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeeter View Post
[Hiya, I would love to join in with this but I don’t remember what clan this oc is in and idk what oc this even is]
[ this is a thunderclan event! therefore all characters taking part will be thunderclan <3 ]
Old December 19th, 2021, 04:43 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Rootspark turned his head to the sound of a call, seeing his former leader. Well, he was bored anyway. "What are we doing?" he asked Buckbranch. Maybe it would be fun.

(Shorter than I'd like it. XP)
@Papaya
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Old December 19th, 2021, 05:13 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Dogbark’s ear flicked at the former ThunderClan Leader’s call.
An event? Hm, this should be interesting.
He plodded over and took a seat far enough away to still be part of the event, but not cause Buckbranch to think he was “inspecting” the event or anything, it had been a while since Dogbark had just acted like a normal cat, perhaps today was the perfect time.
Wind ruffled his fur, and he fluffed it up to keep warm, causing himself to look almost two times larger as his fur was usually slicked down, but when it was in its full glory, Dogbark was quite a fluffy cat.
Hopefully this event would be active enough for everyone to keep warm.

[ @Shade. ]
Rosepaw?
“No, Rosepaw, there’s no attack, nor are you in trouble, Buckbranch is hosting an event of some sort,” His steady green gaze swept over the apprentice, she always looked so… nervous.
Old December 19th, 2021, 05:14 PM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Cindersky
While the first snowfall of leaf-bare had not truly arrived, the chill in the air suggested it was close by as Cinderksy stepped from the den. Her medium-short fur did little to bar her from the colder moons but instead of shivering, the senior warrior felt more alive with each passing gust of air. Blue hues bright and warm, she spotted Buckbranch near the center of the clearing calling for the attention of ThunderClan. Curiosity tickled her paws as she headed over, suppressing a 'mrrow' of laughter at Rosepaw. "You are perfectly alright, Rosepaw. You have done nothing but be your wonderful self," she purred, leaning down to give the apprentice an encouraging lick across her head.

@Shade.

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
Old December 19th, 2021, 06:19 PM
Trans, Ace, and Gay. (:

My Mood: Cool

Wolftiger padded up, intruiged
Old December 19th, 2021, 06:20 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Sundust padded out to join the growing crowd of cats, eyes glimmering inquisitively. What would this event hold? Hopefully something positive, the last time a clan-wide gathering like this was held, things had been... stressful. The tom felt things had settled some, now that patrols were going out, Aspenstar was around camp more, and the general bond of the clan seemed to have grown closer as it always did when the seasons got tougher. That was something Sundust would always be grateful for, the togetherness of the clan that seemed to stick even through trials and disagreements.

He fluffed out his fur as the frigid wind whisked by, glad as always for his thick coat. Well, glad as long as it was cold; he knew he would pay for it once greenleaf struck. Starclan, he couldn't wait for warmer weather, though. He offered a quick nod of greeting to Cindersky as he found a place to sit and listen to Buckstar, suppressing a quiet chuckle at Rosepaw's panicked entrance. He would have to remember to take an apprentice or two out some time, he found them quite amusing and would enjoy a little expedition with them. He was sure their mentors would appreciate it too, getting a short break. He found he did better with apprentices than kits, communicated better with them at least. Kits were used to the excited squeals of queens and overloaded praise that warriors often offered, and seemed not to receive Sundust's more neutral disposition as well. Maybe he'd pull a couple of apprentices out once the first snow stuck, that could be fun.

“when you're with the right person, every place is a right place.”
— ocean waves, studio ghibli

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - fields of misteria
Old December 19th, 2021, 09:18 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@Willowfern
@marni

Rosepaw realised she hadn't thought this through at selection. Of course they weren't being attacked! And the world didn't revolve around her! It had been stupid to assume that buy honestly she wasn't surprised. Donhbark and Cindersky's kindness confused her so much. She gave them both highly embarrassed smiles. Why were they never to her!? They'd both noticed the destructive power of her bad luck! So in theory, they should hate her. But specifically Cindersky seemed hellbent on being as nice as possible abd it confused Rosepaw. She'd lost her ability to get angry moons ago but she still wasn't overly kind, unlike the warrior. An outside observer would note that, in fact, she's still pretty nice.

This was showing up to be an event of sone sort, fir fun. Rosepaw hated those because things always went wrong. However, she felt bad fir making a big deal qbd then leaving, so she decided to stay qnd face her fate.
Closed Thread