Last post by Dakotaa
Today 02:33 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 02:30 PM

Old May 1st, 2024, 03:28 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Bubblekite evaporated then realized there was a meeting going on and un-evaporated and decided he didn't like evaporating padded to the meeting from the warriors den, stretching sorely from a particularly uncomfortable nap.

Currently a tiny bit sick, so replies might be a sliver delayed
Old May 1st, 2024, 03:33 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ Cherryswirl - 54 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Warrior
Go With The Flow [Active]

"Ahhh...." Cherryswirl let out an audible sigh, head held high as she trotted over to her usual haunt with a lopsided grin. She was starting to feel more settled in - more herself and in tune with clan life once again. Hearing the call for a meeting had excited her for sure. It was good to see Fadingsun settling into his new role! Golden eyes trailed upwards briefly, giving the younger feline a once over before her gaze trailed off as more clanmates began to filter in. It was clear she was searching for someone specific... She was... curious... after a recent nightmare she had. Giving herself a few moments to search, before coming to the conclusion that said cat wasn't there yet, she instead averted her gaze to whichever clanmate had settled up next to her,

"What do you think we'll be hearing about this time?" She would mew softly, maybe to no one at all just yet.

[ @Dolomedes - Seab ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; May 1st, 2024 at 03:41 PM.
Old May 1st, 2024, 03:35 PM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: I'm usually only active on weekends, depending a bit, but 1 week perferably
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post
Cinderflare, in camp for the first time in at least a few days, decided that for once she'd actually show up to a meeting. She hadn't formed much of an opinion on Fadingsun yet; she usually didn't concern herself with what the high ranks got up to, but she figured she might as well form some sort of impression of them.

She sat off to the side, tail curled around her paws. Hopefully nobody would come bother her.

( open )
Springkit

He had been... well doing nothing, actually, just looking up at the sky, trying to spot the birds that Mother had told him would be flying overhead every now and then. He had spotted a few, like one very smol with an orange-looking underside and one larger that was completely brown, but otherwise no birds had flown over camp.

He just tried to put more of his weight on his hindlegs to be able to lean back a bit more and make his neck hurt less when- AHH! Almost toppling over at the call, Springkit stumbled back to his paws and looked around, finding that one important cat sitting on Bigrock. Springkit really wanted to hear whatever it was that was said on this meeting thingy (he may or may not have slept through the previous one and apparently they didn't happen every day), but here was a problem you see because Springkit, for all his amazingness, was still only a couple moons old. Was that "old enough to fish"? He didn't know how to fish, but he could prob learn if someone just... like showed him, right? Prolly, but did ImportantCat mean that only the ones that actually could fish and like knew how to, should gather? And did that mean that Springkit had to like... leave?

He did not want to leave. He wanted to know what was gonna happen. And few things had managed to stand in his way before when we wanted to find something out, and nothing like that was here now. So he picked out a grownup-looking cat out of the bunch slowly sitting down. "Excuse me, Cinder... err..." The first part of their name was Cinder, right? Springkit was not quite in a place where he would know the whole clan now, but her name definitely began with "cinder". "Hey Cinds, do you know if Im old enough to fish?"

Last edited by Luminous; May 1st, 2024 at 03:37 PM. Reason: fixed formatting
Old May 1st, 2024, 03:41 PM

Bump Policy: ⭐️ Every other day ⭐️
My Mood: Queenly

Redwater
She-cat {RiverClan} Warrior

Redwater sighed. When would she be assigned an apprentice? When would she get acknowledged? When would she actually be known through the clan? Redstar seemed so far away now… would she ever reach her destiny? She padded away sadly, her head hanging. Anger fizzed underneath her pelt. Why was she still being treated like a kit? Was it because she failed her first warrior assessment? So? Hissing to herself, she sat down in the sunshine, to rest.

This roleplay is open for interaction!
Old May 1st, 2024, 03:56 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf made his way over to the base of the Floodstone hearing Fadingsun’s call. At first, he wasn’t quite sure what to make of RiverClan’s new leader, but seeing some progress recently made him like his clan’s leader and the direction things were going in. It seemed for the first time in quite a while that RiverClan was improving, that the future would be a positive one. So as he sat down waiting to hear Fadingsun’s speech, he had a look of contentment in his expression, and was interested to hear what would be said.

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)

Uranium (Kittypet)
Old May 1st, 2024, 03:57 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Owltalon had just gotten back from a very sandy place as she shook piles of golden sand out of her dark fur. When she'd finally shook out the last of it, the call of her leader roared to life on the Floodstone. Perfect timing! Now she'll look presentable.

"Reporting for duty," she said to nocat but herself. She sat very close to the Floodstone to the point of which she had to look up and crane her neck wildly to actually meet Fadingsun's eyes. Not that she cared anyways. Being this close was always beneficial for her, considering her poor eyesight.

She curled her bushy tail around herself as she scanned the meeting place. Cats were pouring in, hopefully to listen this time. She flashed a smile at anycat she could just to show her support. Plus, smiling just felt good in general. Who wouldn't wanna smile?

(This post is open, hahahaha!)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 1st, 2024, 04:16 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Toadpaw arrived.

Sparrowpaw arrived.

Wishpaw arrived.

Dunlinkit lsiteend from the nursery.

Catfishkit listened from the nursery.

Muskratkit listened from the nursery.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; May 1st, 2024 at 04:18 PM.
Old May 1st, 2024, 04:17 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Wrenpaw
~<>~
49/100
9 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

A meeting. Wrenpaw can't help but feel a prickle of annoyance already settling over her as she takes her seat beneath the Floodstone, at the middle of the gathering group of cats, already anticipating something bad happening. Cats can't seem to keep their mouths shut. Can't seem to keep their complaints to themselves and thus cause problems for everyone else involved. Wrenpaw can't wait...
Old May 1st, 2024, 04:21 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Sweetsong
---------------------

She peered around at the summons, before with a soft sigh, the small pale ginger tabby meandered over and took a seat. She did note that the energy Fadingsun had wasn't the same as it had been the last couple meetings. Maybe this would be a good meeting and no one needed scolding?

[Open!]

Starlingflight
-----------------
She padded toward the floodstone, her tufted ears twitching as she took her seat.

[Closed]
Old May 1st, 2024, 04:36 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Summerpaw
Weepingpaw
Willowpaw Padded over (ALL OPEN)

Hawksun and Brightnight padded over.

Softkit sniffed and curled up alone (OPEN)

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3