Today 09:16 PM
CLAW V.S. THE CLANS
by Kaida
Last post by Kaida
Today 09:15 PM

Old Today, 07:20 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Welcoming

Default F is for friends that do stuff together (Windclan and all)

[CENTER]Hello Folks! So vinepaw seems to have a good hold of his apprenticeship duties though only a few close friends I have some friend ideas and well if one piques your interest apply! I’m taking any and all clans starclan and dark forest ages aren’t a huge deal but he is 8 Moons his bio is here https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=87073

Training Partner: A fellow apprentice who trains alongside Vinepaw. They could share a friendly competition or mutual support, helping each other improve their skills.

Adventurous Buddy: A friend who loves exploring and getting into mischief. Together, they might venture beyond the clan’s territory or discover hidden places.

Wise Companion: An apprentice or young warrior who is calm and thoughtful, offering sage advice and a steady presence when Vinepaw is feeling uncertain.

Comic Relief: A playful and humorous friend who lightens the mood and helps Vinepaw relax, providing a fun escape from the seriousness of training and clan life.

Aspiring Leader: A friend who dreams of becoming a leader or deputy and looks up to Vinepaw for support and camaraderie. They might share ambitions and help motivate each other.

Supportive Peer: Someone who’s been through similar challenges and offers empathy and understanding, creating a bond based on shared experiences and mutual support.

Dreamer: A friend who has grand ideas and aspirations, inspiring Vinepaw with their enthusiasm and vision for the future. They might discuss their hopes and dreams together.

Helper: A compassionate friend who is always ready to lend a paw or offer help. This friend could be someone who assists Vinepaw with tasks or supports them during tough times.

Mischievous Partner: A friend who enjoys playing pranks or causing harmless trouble. Their antics can be a source of amusement and sometimes lead to trouble for both of them.

Intellectual: An apprentice with a keen interest in clan history, strategy, or herbs. They might engage in deep conversations with Vinepaw, sharing knowledge and learning together.

Artistic Soul: A friend who enjoys creative activities like storytelling, painting with herbs, or crafting. They can provide a creative outlet and offer new perspectives to Vinepaw.

Brave Adventurer: A friend who is particularly courageous and eager for daring feats. Their adventurous spirit can lead Vinepaw into exciting escapades and challenges.

Quiet Observer: A more reserved friend who prefers listening over talking. This friend can be a good confidant for Vinepaw, providing a safe space to share their thoughts and feelings.

Newcomer: A recently joined apprentice or young cat who’s new to the clan. Vinepaw can take them under their wing, helping them adjust and form a close friendship.

Resilient Fighter: An apprentice who has overcome significant challenges or injuries. Their strength and perseverance could inspire Vinepaw and help him deal with his own struggles.

Animal Enthusiast: A friend who is fascinated by the wildlife and environment around the clan. They could introduce Vinepaw to new creatures and natural phenomena

Clan Historian: A friend who loves learning about the clan’s history and traditions. They might share stories and legends with Vinepaw, enriching his understanding of his heritage

That’s all for now! Here’s a form to make it easier for you who want one not required but you must include everything that’s in the form

Name:
Clan or other:
Personality:
Appearance:
Interaction ideas (optional) :
[CENTER]

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old Today, 07:24 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty
Default Re: F is for friends that do stuff together (Windclan and all)

Name: Arc
Clan or other: Dark forest
Friend type: Resilent fighter
Appearance: Black cat with white socks and chest, he has one green eye and one silver.
Plot ideas: None sorry
Mention: @Tallstar
Old Today, 07:27 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Name: Maplekit
Clan or other: Windclan
Friend type,can be multiple: comic relief.
Personality: she loves playing and making friends. She always checks on you and tries to make you feel better.
Appearance: large patch tabby maine coon with gray eyes
Interaction ideas (optional) : uh, will update this part later :3
[CENTER] @Tallstar

Last edited by Blossom Cry; Today at 07:30 PM.
Old Today, 07:32 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Name: Wildpaw
Clan or other: wind
Friend type,can be multiple: Adventurous buddy
Personality: uhhh you know him
Appearance: lemme put this in later

Name: Rabbitpaw
Clan or other: wind
Friend type,can be multiple: helper/intellectual I suppose
Personality: you know him hehe
Appearance: to be added

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old Today, 07:39 PM
Put your back on me

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

That quote Can’t escape me ma’am

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Old Today, 07:56 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

Name: Bouncepaw

Clan or other: Windclan

Friend type, can be multiple: Training Partner, Adventurous Buddy, Wise Companion, and they could be like a non-blood related younger sibling to Vinepaw.

Personality: Bouncepaw was originally a very optimistic and dense kit, who is growing up to be sarcastic and sensible. Though his mouth isn't simple, his actions are, since he thinks honest actions and trust are the most important quality to have. He likes to show his feelings with actions more than words.
As a training partner, though he's a little younger, he shows a lot of talent in everything he does. His biggest asset is his deep concentration.
As an adventuring buddy, he'll be the apprentice who gets roped into trouble by his friends, and outwardly worries and complains, but he'll be there for you if you need him. He'll turn a blind eye, and even bail you out if you needle him enough.
As a wise companion, he offers a lot of practical advice, and he's almost surprisingly steady and good at keeping his emotions in check while making important decisions. He's the epitome of outwardly unstable, but inwardly stable. This trait will be more prominent with Vinepaw, since Vinepaw's such a nervous little bug.

Appearance:
A long-furred white cat with yellow spots and white underbelly. He has a light pink nose but dark amber eyes.

Interaction ideas (optional) : You can come up with one, relying on he and Vinepaw's personalities! I think it'll be fun if they train together, but we may need permission from our mentors for that.

[CENTER]

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; Today at 08:03 PM.