Old April 27th, 2024, 07:22 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default We Do A Bit of Spooking

S P O O K S
The Ghost of the Garden

Theme Playlist:
[EVANESCENCE - GOING UNDER]|[ALICKS - DON'T CRY]|[KATATONIA - SHIFTS]|[BROKEN IRIS - BROKEN INSIDE]

Disclaimer: Spooks is a horror-focused character and is evil-aligned. He lives in a haunted home!
Roleplays involving him may contain serious, scary, or uncomfortable topics such as death, violence, and mental distress - posts will be tagged and spoiled!!

-------------------------------

It's a question of whether or not Spooks really exists - rather, it's believed that he's simply a ghost as he is rarely seen. Haunting some poor abandoned two-leg home that sees the occasional passerby once in a blue moon. Will you dare to spend a night in his haunted house?

Spooks is about thirty moons old - he's not known for being charitable or especially accommodating, nor sympathetic of others. The rumours of his property being haunted simply come from his disdain of having humans and other felines around. So, when passerby's try to take shelter in his crumbling house, Spooks does what he can to agitate or scare them into leaving. He's an extreme agoraphobe and has not left the property since he arrived to it. His interests tend to be more macabre - he likes to decorate his home with bones (which helps with scaring other away as well). Despite the ruins that he lives in, Spooks is a quite handsome fella! His social skills are limited though from his days spent alone, but if someone manages to catch his eye they may find him to be more... accepting of their presence. Spooks hardly shows emotion, which may make it difficult to tell how he is really feeling. This can be especially scary when he is upset. If you manage to pull an emotion other than disinterest from him, be proud! That being said, Spooks is prone to bouts of extreme paranoia (typically from insomnia and isolation) which may cause him to become more aggressive at times.

His backstory can be learned through roleplay, if you think you can take on the challenge of getting him to open up!

Spooks needs some relations!! And some hopeful plotting for the future -

[Family] -
Spooks has no contact with any of his family currently and is not interested in talking to them unless it benefits him. Spooks was born and raised as a loner.

[ Former Mate ] -
Before his long-term isolation, Spooks very much enjoyed the company of this one specific cat. Whether they are dead/alive is up to you!! But the pair would have had kits together in their earlier years. Spooks would have left them shortly after that news. Their relationship is extremely tense - Can be an outsider, kittypet, or former/current clan cat - would need to be AFAB, but any identity is welcome!!

[Children] -
Spooks doesn't have many... not to mention an extreme lack of interest in them. Depending on what happened to his former mate, they would have been raised with them or Spooks would have dumped them to die in the woods. Somewhere between 8-12 moons old and its likely they may not know of his existence/whereabouts (depends on former mate!!) Can be a loner, kittypet, or former/current clan cat.

[Romantic Interests] -
Rare. Unless you are particularly persuasive or interesting it's unlikely he will take any notice. Spooks is attracted to male-presenting/identifying individuals!! He's not very affectionate or loving, and lacks a lot of social awareness - please be aware that he displays toxic behaviors!! He will not leave his home.

[Friends] -
You gotta be an especially heinous or naïve cat to be friends with Spooks. Again, he lacks a lot of emotional attachment and affection. He's more likely to get along with evil & chaotic aligned characters.

[Enemies] -
Plenty of these to go around!! Can be from the past or present, but anyone is welcome!

There's no form!

Feel free to offer up pre-existing or new characters and just make sure to specify which role you're interested in & make sure to tag me with @Dust !!

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; April 27th, 2024 at 07:29 PM.
Old April 27th, 2024, 08:02 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: We Do A Bit of Spooking

@Dust I have Tom-obsessed daintydoe of ThunderClan. Idk what to do with that information but i wouldn’t mind having a roleplay with them. As for their relation, I feel like they could somehow be friends. Dainty is very naive and does stuff really for herself. If she thinks that he could be of use to her in the future, she’d hold them close to her.
Old April 27th, 2024, 08:03 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

okay brain is not working atm but perhaps
over the 1 month Melody was in the wilderness (while waiting for Birdsnow's retry-to-join-RC-wait-time to finish) i imagine she could have happened upon Spooks' haunted house

and tbh !! any ideas from there work i'm open to anything

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old April 27th, 2024, 10:08 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

Placeholder

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old April 27th, 2024, 10:11 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

placeholder

Old April 28th, 2024, 07:32 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Confused

Trigger Warning: This post contains the constant mentioning of gore, violence, and murderous characters that might cause discomfort to some readers

Kamiko
Nah, ‘course I didn’t murder a guy! Get your facts right, man- I killed three, not one!

Male // 6 1/2 Moons // Rouge // Pansexual // Psychopathy on Wheels

The term ‘revenge’ sounds a bit aggressive, don’t you think? That’s why I prefer, ‘Returning the Favor.’ Why frown when you can smile, Y’know?

*.*.*

~ Role ~
Unfortunately, I am not sure what to call this. Whether it be friend, ally, heck- even obnoxious sidekick- I hope I can explain it well enough to not have to give the perfect word. Kamiko would stumble upon the Spooks Horror-Home in his own… stylistic fashion, (I’ll go more into depth on that somewhere else in this post) and over time and interaction, make himself a common face in the said-to-be-haunted home where Spooks live. I do not expect Spooks to truly feel affectionate or attached to Kamiko, because it would take a miracle for that to ever happen, but Kamiko is too happy with his violent life to care. But during his time getting to know Spooks, he’ll show quite a face and make a truly unique appearance. As he gets to know Kamiko, Spooks would quickly realize that Kamiko is somebody who thrives on not just drama, but horror, violence, and pain, and all with a smile on his face. Chances are, even if he doesn’t feel very loving towards Kamiko, he could at least be interested in whatever the heck is going on in Kamiko’s dark and wild head.

~ Kamiko: Overall~
Kamiko comes flying into Spooks’s home completely uninvited, and despite his obviously terrible state, laughing and singing off about some random cat’s future death, a death that he claims will be brought by him. But this isn’t anything new. That’s just his messy and hysteric personality making itself known. Kamiko might seem all messed up and delusional to the people he meets- and that would be because that’s exactly what he is. He is about as deranged as one can get, tangled up in his own strangeness. He has no particular reason for his weird personality and dreams/goals, because it all comes down to simple entertainment. And when some cat comes along and tries to kill him, leaving him all scarred and bloody, he just sees it as the perfect chance to find someone to track, hunt down, and tear apart, smiling merrily all the way.

Kamiko is a black, white, and gray tabby cat. At the top of his body/his back it is midnight-black, slowly fading into a snowy-white as it reaches his upper legs. There it fades back into a gray, then to black again. The gray is cool, with a slight blue’ish-silver hue to it. His tabby markings are very, very dark, and a little darker than the midnight-black color that was mentioned earlier. This same fade-look is on his tail and nose. Excluding this area just above his nose, most of Kamiko’s face is pure white, and the edges fade into black. His eyes are round, naturally wide, and a deep/dark blue. He looks strikingly like a snowy mountain with large blue eyes staring into the depths of its viewers’ souls. His fur is prickly, frizzy, and long. His ears are also large. He has several scars scattered across his pelt, the most noticeable one running across his left eye and causing some problems to that side of his vision.

And because it makes his character design more interesting, there is a thin but heavy chain collar around his neck that a twoleg got stuck around there recently. It kind of dangles uncomfortably now, just large to be annoying but not able to be slipped off of his head- just stuck- but he’ll grow into it one day. Maybe he’ll figure out how to get rid of it once and for all.

Here is a reference. I am sorry that it makes him look so young- I like to just imagine an older version.

This image also makes him look far too innocent. Just at some blood and a manic expression, and there you go. Kamiko. It also misses his scars and past-injuries.

You could say that Kamiko is just very enthusiastic about the most morbid things. He rarely enjoys any conversation that doesn’t revolve around violence, misery, revenge, or similar topics, too bored with such casual things. When you aren’t talking about something that truly catches Kamiko’s attention, he has the attention-span of a stale potato and will barely catch on to a word you say. But once you bring up a topic he likes, he’s right back on his toes with wide and starry eyes, “Tell me more, my good friend, tell me more!” and he won’t get out of your face until he’s satisfied with what he’s heard and said. This can make him rather annoying, refusing to end a conversation/talk until he feels like it, as well as ending them early just because he doesn’t feel like it. He can be selfish.

Kamiko has an obsession with blood. He likes to talk about it, see it, taste it, everything. Nothing makes him happier than watching it spill, and he doesn’t know or care about why. He’ll go ending other cats’ lives with no guilt, killing just for the fun of it and personal pleasure. So he isn’t exactly a good person- but how does this affect his relationship with others? Well, when all you want to do is slice up and murder your loved ones, there isn’t much trust to go around. Spooks, of course, would sort of be an acceptation to this. That will be explained later. Kamiko doesn’t have many- any, really- friends, all because all he wants to do is kill and destroy them. He scares people off when he keeps bringing up how cute they’d look half-dead, and then acts all bored and lonely once they’ve abandoned him. He doesn’t really understand that his thoughts and dreams are out of the ordinary- he just thinks it’s natural for cats to want to see one another in the worst possible states.

Kamiko doesn’t just like seeing people suffer physically, but mentally. He likes to see and hear about cats who are slowly crippling inside, even approaching and purposely worsening it. He has never felt his way. One day he will, but that’s something else that I have no reason to worry about yet. For now, he’ll encourage as much mental struggles as he possibly can, being the anti-therapist to people as young as one moon. Speaking of kits, he doesn’t care about the fact that they’re young. He will upset them and traumatize them just as much as he would someone his age or older. The only real difference is that he, of course, is unable to see the, as a romantic option (same for warrior-aged cats) so that interest is impossible. Apprentice-aged cats, though? Let his obsessions go out of the roof, he’ll love it.

He loves to him and sing a little about his dreams and goals, about sadness and murder, whatever comes to mind. Part of what makes him himself is the way he treats those who he harms, whether that be physically or emotionally. He’s weirdly polite with it. You know how doctor’s talk to children when they’re about to poke them with a needle, all softly and kindly? Like that, just with much more than a little needle- more claws and teeth. So if he wasn’t so murderous and psychopathic, maybe Kamiko could be a nice and well-mannered guy. We’ll never really know.

Positive (strengths)-

Optimism: No matter what he’s doing, Kamiko will be happy and smiley. It is very hard to upset him. His anger usually just fades into extreme bouts of excitement over the enemy’s revenge and blood.

Intelligence: Even with his personality problems, he’s pretty smart with what he does. He’s strategic and clever and knows how to sneak his way into things.

Confidence: He believes that every step he takes is the right one and feels no shame or remorse. Though, this plays a big part in his selfishness. It’s all for personal benefit.

Negative (Weaknesses)-

Bloodthirst: This guy will never shut up about gore and violence. His dreams consist of anything dark and messy.

Lack of social understanding: He has absolutely no idea that it isn’t normal to be a practical vampire. He thinks that thoughts about wanting to watch others crumple and die are normal, healthy thoughts.

Obnoxious/Annoying: He’s loud and up in people’s faces a lot. Especially once he likes you, he won’t leave you alone, so you better expect he’ll be by your side as much as he can. That is, unless he’s already killed you, of course.

Left to right: The more dark stars, the more of the subject there is.

Kindness- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ (As kind as a psycho-killer can get)
Sociability- ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Generosity- ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆
Intelligence- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Courage- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Confidence- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Ambition- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Loyalty- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ (He’s honest and true to his word, at least.)

Physical Stats:

Speed- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Strength- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Swimming- ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Climbing- ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆
Balance- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Senses- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Hunting- ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Flexibility- ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

So there’s all of Kamiko’s personal information. Now for his relationship with Spooks and all of my other ideas.

Overall, Spooks would just be some sort of unamused mentor watching over Kamiko as he rambles non-stop about how beautiful people look dying and bloody. Kamiko would be quite a bother, but also have some insane amounts of respect for Spooks because of his horror’ish-environment and gloom, and he would constantly fantasize over being more similar to him. Kamiko would verbally acknowledge Spooks’s good looks every once and a while, making his personality and overall-feel as clear as day by including: ‘Yes, yes- you look all nice, must be easy to pick up duded! Now, imagine how much more lovely you’d look all beat and battered! Gorgeous, literally gorgeous.’ Spooks may or may not find a way to make him shut up about it, but that gets complicated.

I can see Kamiko ‘catching Spooks’s eye’ just by the way he behaves, all of his manic announcements and actions. Spooks might find him interesting because of Kamiko’s love for gore and pain, and Kamiko would take shelter in the haunting-house-home, just being a bloodthirsty bother/burden and begging Spooks nonstop to teach him the funnest ways to end a life.

They would make a strange duo- with Spooks’s gloom and lack of emotion combined with Kamiko’s noise and energy, along with their shared liking for the horrific, I think their roleplays together could be fun. Spooks would be sort of like found-family to Kamiko, doubling as an unofficial mentor, even if he doesn’t actually feel attached to Kamiko. Kamiko, even if his love is one sided, will adore Spooks and treat him like a god. Because he has such a strong image of Spooks, Kamiko will happily do anything and everything for him. This would make him an advantage to Spooks- not so much easily manipulated (the intelligence gets in the way of that) but more of a ‘I love you and I’d carry the weight of the sky and sea for you’ type scenario. In other words, this would make his constant presence benefit Spooks.

Lastly, because Kamiko is the weirdo he is, I would expect him to refuse to call Spooks by his actual name, only referring to him as “Spoops” and/or “Spooper(s).”

Kamiko’s whole thing here: he just got back from almost getting slaughtered by an NPC brother. He comes running in the direction of Spook’s home bloody and dizzy, stopping by the entrance and pausing, all light-headed and slowly falling out of reality and into sleep. He casually enters the home for some shelter, humming and singing softly about how he’ll come back and shred this brother of his whenever he finds him, smiling and singing himself to a pulp, until finally, he just collapses on the ground. There, he just knocks out and bleeds for a while. Spooks probably would’ve noticed him come it, maybe prepare to shoo/scare him off- just before he noticed that Kamiko didn’t even notice him and was literally singing about how much he wanted to rip somebody apart and leave them in bits and pieces. An interesting sight, right?

Once Kamiko woke up, that’s when he’d properly meet Spooks, with wide eyes and a smile that doesn’t match the nasty scar sliced across his left eye and cuts across his face at all. His first words to Spooks would be something along the lines of, “Goodness, you’re a killable fellow! A great potential victim- though, it would be nicer if I could actually move my limbs! Funny!

Spooks would realize that Kamiko is… different, to say the least, and react in his own Spooky-Style. By the end of this interaction, he probably would have decided to let Kamiko stay in the home to recover. After getting to know him during recovery, he would decide to let Kamiko stay, with the hope that he wouldn’t be bothered too often. Kamiko would be out and about wandering, searching for cats to slice up, instead of bugging Spooks a lot of the time, so Spooks’s life during the day time wouldn’t change too much. Once evening arrived, Kamiko would come home and be the psychotic burden he is, maybe sleep for a second or two, then go back outside to find some cat his age to crush on and stalk. They’d have a pleasant life with one another.

Spooks needs a point in time where he’d really-truly notice that Kamiko is as violent and freaky as they get, and this could be it.

Kamiko would be out and about in the wilderness, following around a cat his age that he- well, appreciates romantically- when he actually catches them. Because he’s such a polite guy, he’ll kill them nice and quickly, wishing them a good life in the afterlife. See, he sometimes forgets to confess to them before murdering them- silly boy. But just to show some personality to Spooks, Kamiko will decide to drag on the corpse to the Haunting-Home as a little surprise.

He’ll get inside, call out to Spooks, and Spooks’ll come down to check out what’s going on. Then right there, he’ll find, Kamiko standing with his nose pressed to the nose of a stranger’s fresh and stained corpse.

He would react as he pleases. Chances are, he’d have expected something like this to happen due to some dark conversations they’d had together during previous encounters.

Eventually Kamiko could realize that Spooks doesn’t love him with anywhere near the amount of love Kamiko loves him. He will become desperate to make the family-type-love he feels towards Spooks mutual and constantly do everything in his power to connect with him. But sadly for Kamiko, Spooks wouldn’t budge, and no matter how hard Kamiko tried to get the love to be too sided, Spooks just wouldn’t love him back.

This would mark the point in time that Kamiko begins to doubt his entire existence! He’ll wonder why he feels so desperate to be loved by Spooks, which leads him to suddenly begin wondering why he never knew his parents, and why his brother wanted so badly for him to be dead. He starts to understand the concept of death, blood, and sadness, and he matures a little. He doesn’t stop loving hurting others, but he sees more depth to it than he did before. He begins to find more and more times in his life where he was left utterly alone and unloved: all of his crushes, his other littermates giving him dirty looks, the kitty pets who’d watched the twoleg casually watched chain up his neck, all sorts of other cats who he tried so hard to connect with, and finally Spooks, who no matter how much Kamiko loved him would never feel the same way in return.

Kamiko still loves violence and misery, but he doesn’t feel so great about his relationships. Then he takes another look at Spooks’s lifestyle, and decides that he has no reason to care. He just chooses to not care about empathy at all, leaving enthusiasm and insanity to be his only true emotions. And, of course, the Happy-Manic-Anger that he sometimes shows when he sings.

It would be a little funny if Spooks did actually develop some love towards Kamiko during this whole thing, and tell him one day that the feeling is a little mutual, mostly because honesty is something Kamiko values like crazy. Kamiko would probably cry. But that’s just for you to decide, how you feel about it. It’s less likely that Spooks would feel this way towards Kamiko.

My silence is not my weakness, but the beginning of my Revenge.

If Kamiko gets accepted and I come up with any other plot ideas, I’ll toss them at you. There’s all of the necessary information about him for you to use when considering him as one of Spooks’s friends/allies/apprentices/annoying burdens.

- Other -

Kamiko was created for this, and he was not a pre-existing character, so feel no pressure when accepting and/or declining anything. If he as a whole gets rejected, he’ll just be tossed aside and won’t exist, so I’ll never be too heartbroken.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy roleplaying Spooks! Have a nice day!

~ @Dust [Spooks] ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; May 5th, 2024 at 04:47 PM.
Old April 28th, 2024, 10:43 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

@Dust
i think spirit & spooks could at the very least have a pretty interesting interaction. his carrd is a wee bit outdated as he is no longer apart of the dusk syndicate and is around 28 moons ! they are incredibly chaotic & struggle to comprehend morality due to their upbringing. spirit is particularly interested in experimenting with poisons/herbs & ,, other cats . he has unethical questions ok . so i think perhaps they can find common ground in morbid interests later on but its a bit of a gamble knowing how an interaction might unfold!
spirit is unlikely to show his true nature around spooks at first, likely opting to play as a more naive person -- they are incredibly distrusting, and prefer if they are underestimated for a multitude of reasons.
i think if spooks tried to scare / agitate him it would make spirit more .. persistent in knowing more about him. he lacks a sense of danger. it is non-existent .
though! if spooks plays into being the ghost haunting the house i think spirit would instead drop the act completely as he prides himself on being "the holy ghost picked to walk the mortal plane" so if he found another fellow "ghost" i think he would be super duper curious, enough to show his own cards in hopes in finding more about spooks / figuring out the truth!!
ultimately not really sure if they would be end up being friends or enemies but i think it could be fun to see !

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; April 28th, 2024 at 11:01 PM.
Old April 28th, 2024, 11:14 PM
~Mushroom obsessed~

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

|+| Fin |+|
"Danger is my middle name! I think,"

|+| Child role, 9 moons |+|

|+| Tom, He/Him |+|

----------------------------------

|+| Purr-sonality |+|

Fin can be protective of those he cares about, especially friends / Siblings, he can be sneaky and a bit of a troublemaker at Times, rarely serious, this tom-cat is more of a jokester, he is fairly mischievous and doesn't usually care about winning anything. he has thanatophobia, the fear of losing loved ones, and a bit of autophobia, the fear of being alone.

------------------------------

|+| Looks |+|

Fin is white with splotches of black in his fur, with a black mask. he has thin fur and a few scars.

--------------------------------

|+| Backstory |+|

(I don't wanna write this much rn but-) Fin was abandoned by Spook, and raised himself. he has lived on his own and doesn't know many other cats, and taught himself how to hunt and live on his own.

He ran away from home, and left [Spook's mate / his parent] and [siblings] to live on his own. he met a fox, and almost got killed before finally running. he has lived in an abandoned Badger's den and has had a few close calls with adders, Badgers, and foxes, though he still has courage and spunk, that gives him bravery to find his family again.

----------------------------------

|+| Extra |+|

BASE WAS USED! CREDITS IN MY ART ALBUM!!

|+| Dead don't die - ShineDown |+| Diamond eyes [Boom-lay] - ShineDown |+| My Demons - Starset |+| JACK - HARDY |+|

--------------------------------

My fingers = ded

@Dust

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"autumn is my favourite"

"Why?"

"Nature makes the leaves turn my favourite color, fire."

Last edited by Shrew; April 30th, 2024 at 01:57 AM.
Old April 30th, 2024, 12:41 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Ehehehe thank you all for applying

Still looking to fill some roles!!! Get 'em while they're hot!!

@Dakotaa - I'm down!! Spooks home is a good hike away from the clans territory, but if Daintydoe ever finds herself out in the Outskirts, we can definitely set up a roleplay to see how it goes

@Rose - Absolutely!!! We can always do a prequel post to Melody's visit (pre-RC join) and see how it goes!! Depending on - want to help spread rumours in the clans about the haunted house? Let me know whenever you would be up for that roleplay though!

@Weekend-Wondering - I actually kind of love the idea of a little gremlin side-kick that is absolutely unhinged!! I can definitely see Spooks being intrigued by Kamiko enough to allow him to stay and I already have a ton of ideas brewing for the two Definitely hit me up with your ideas!! and lemme know whenever you'd be down to start out their roleplay!!

@wolfie - Stop!!! This a great idea!!! Spirit and Spooks would definitely have an interesting dynamic - Spooks would for sure dig in if Spirit started drip-feeding him info about his ghosty-ness/moral dilemmas. Especially w/ Spirits knowledge of plants (even if most are poison haha), that's something that Spooks doesn't know about so when he gets sick it's pretty dire. Could always do a roleplay around that Their relationship really could go either way, friend, enemies, frenemies??? Lemme know when you're down to roleplay!

@CallMeCrimson - Totally accepted! Love that Spooks has a little mini-clone running around somewhere hehe - I'll keep you updated if more siblings/other parent applies We can definitely plot for some future encounters too!!

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old April 30th, 2024, 12:01 PM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

@Dust

talon is my murdery boi
could be frends

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3