by Fawn
Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:25 PM

Old January 5th, 2022, 09:10 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Shimmerbird sucked in a breath at the last announcement, not believe what she heard. Splashleap had decided to step down?! Granted the warrior hadn't seen much of the deputy- now former deputy- around lately, but it was still out of the blue! What would the Clan do now without her? What would Kestrelstar do? This was awful, and now she was about to have panic attack even though this didn't really have anything to do with her, but what was RiverClan going to do?!

No. No pessimistic thoughts. Shimmerbird was going to stay positive. She wasn't that shy little apprentice anymore, she was a warrior and she needed to act like it. She sucked in a deep breath, holding it for a moment before slowly letting out once again, feeling the pounding of her heart slowly calm as the panic subsided. Kestrelstar was their leader, he would figure it out. For now she would trust in him and her fellow RiverClan cats, they would pull through this.

Last edited by Ian; January 5th, 2022 at 09:17 PM.
Old January 5th, 2022, 09:11 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Reedlight blinked. Splashleap was stepping down? Really? Well, he couldn't exactly blame her: no doubt everything, all her duties, was running her ragged. Though they wouldn't be with a deputy for a while, he could only hope that Kestrelstar would be smart and choose someone who would become a leader when need. So, he nodded in acceptance, keeping quiet.

Spikekit looked up. Splashleap was stepping down...? Was she stepping on something? Wait... Did this mean she was no longer deputy? Oh... Weird. Well, they would eventually get a new one, right? So he wasn't too worried.

Bump me only after two days.

Old January 5th, 2022, 09:18 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Snakeheart was quite happily chanting Lavenderpaws name (though he tossed in one Quietpaw just to be fair) when the announcement Splashleap was stepping down utterly blindsided him. What?!?!? He wasnt informed of this prior when did this happen??? Sure the medicine cat was aware that Splashleap had her anxieties about the rank it was reasonable given the weight but to resign.... It felt like a failing on his part. He was the one who'd really pushed for the young deputy but did she even really want the role? What if he'd accidentally forced her into this like Lionstorm had forced him. She'd not protested but..... Well he didnt talk to her beforehand and asked and while he didnt see an issue with refusal she mightve. The tom shrank back again casting his gaze around to try and spot the molly apology in his eye. This time he'd do better even if it wasnt his fault this time he'd make sure that Kestrelstar chose right even if he had to bully his brother into it.
Old January 5th, 2022, 09:26 PM
im cooking!!!

Bump Policy: one week please
My Mood: Daring

She quieted down at the nod of Kestrelstar, and waited for the next round of announcements. Fierceroar had gone missing? My, she had never met the cat, but despite this, proceeded to worry. What had happened? She shook her head. Focus. Live in the moment, and take time out of your day to allow your mind to wander…now isn’t the time, though. She glanced behind her towards Snowleap.

She now realized she should have returned to her spot by the riverclan warrior, and not sat so close to the front, she now knew nobody surrounding her. Great Starclan, how could she have not thought of that before? The molly was so caught up in the joy of having an apprentice, suppose she just spaced out for a moment.

What?! Splashleap retired?! Her eyes filled with shock, and she glanced over at the warrior. She truly respected his choice, not everything lasted forever after all, but it was so unexpected! She tore her gaze from Splashleap, averting her attention back to the Streamstone. Was the job too much? Surely not, Splashleap was by far a very capable cat…but then, what had happened?

She looked around, viewing the other’s reactions. Her mind suddenly raced to the idea of Silverspot. The poor kit, just left behind by a traitor of a mother? She cast a quick glance over at Pumpkinsprout, then the kit. Guilt filled her. Would the kit be able to recover from such an event? Would she even be affected, seeing how young she was? Her mind sped through all of the possibilities, before she glanced back up at Kestrelstar.

My, she truly did seem sorrowed to have a close friend that had developed over the two helping each other keep the clan afloat step down. She dipped her head towards the Riverclan warrior, Splashleap. He had surely lived this fraction of his life out as deputy well. She was slightly taken aback by the sudden change in the clan’s structure, but was happy for him. He served exceptionally well, and Raccoonear was glad to see him decide for himself to move on, everyone had to flip the page to the next chapter of their life whether it be swift hunting in Starclan, or living out your life in a new phase. She smiled.

raccoonear is a riverclan warrior | hound is a loner

Old January 5th, 2022, 09:35 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Snowstripe was shocked about the news as well she liked splashleap alot but nodded none the less. She looked around and looked for featherpaw.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old January 6th, 2022, 02:35 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

-PumpkinSprout-

The orange tabby dipped her head politely to the leader and nudged Spottedkit towards the nursery, gently saying to the kit "Don't worry young one. I'll look after you for now, have you met my kits yet? Their names are Softkit, Sparkkit, Whisperkit and Wrenkit. " she blinked kindly at Spottedkit as she guided the upset kit to the nursery. I guess I can take care of Spottedkit until Silverspot is found, Since Wrenkit is still missing.. she thought sadly about her daughter before turning her attention back to the kit.

@Silverspot111

Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
sootkit: worldweaver 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow, beefed up 1
Old January 6th, 2022, 07:06 AM
Three rats in a raincoat

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Dark

Horsetail looked at the ground, his face stained with tears. "Spottedkit will be my responsibility," Horsetail meowed flatly.

@Silverspot11 @arden
Old January 6th, 2022, 08:54 AM
running with the wind

My Mood: Happy

splashleap was stepping down thought silverstripe she didnt know why they would step down but she didnt say anything
Old January 6th, 2022, 10:47 AM

My Mood: Mysterious

From the silence of the warriors den, Nettlebloom took a moment to honor the silence and beauty of the shadows. She didn't like the darkness per se, but she adored her alone time. Somewhat extroverted, one would think she liked being around everyone at all times, but that certainly twas not the case for Nettle. She didn't give a heck what others thought of her and also spoke her mind, even if someone would get hurt by it. She was certainly a masterpiece of elegance, but at the same time, an unnoticeable and sensitive soul, who for the life of her couldn't draw nor hold the attention of those around her. She saw the colors of her world, she heard music with the wind, found joy in the struggling, but she failed to find the depth of most of her denmates. Most of the cats she lived with were dense, shallow creatures, looking to either please everyone or antagonize everyone. Somehow the latter always seemed to have admirers. Bullies and those without emotions always did. Popular for their pessimistic and rude ways.
When a meeting was called, the den emptied out quite fast. It was interesting, how bare and naked the den seemed to be when all the residents left at the same time.
She actually quite liked it, honestly. Gave her time to think. It clearly wasn't silent in the den, nor the camp, but not listening and drifting into a world of imagination was quite simply the easiest way for tranquility.
When the ruckus of the Clan meeting died down, she proceeded to exit the den. But no, the meeting was over, but she caught the last bit. Splashleap. The deputy, eh? Her eyes narrowed, then widened at the news. No deputy. Fabulous. It would turn out, at least they had a decent leader who could hold the Clan together for a while. A deputy was important, though. He would have to choose swiftly and wisely.
Silently, she slipped out of camp. No more than a flitting shadow of one whose existence was unbeknownst and unnoticed by all her Clanmates.
Old January 6th, 2022, 11:17 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@seeingstars
Bristletail watched her apprentice approach. A quiet one, it seemed, though that wasn't necessarily bad. She herself had been quiet, and in doing so had become a warrior fast. She didn't mouth off to her mentor or any of the highranks. It was easy when it went like that. That and Wavepaw probably wasn't mad at her for taking someones place. That always made it seem easier. In actuality, it did make it easier. Leaning down to touch his nose, she let a little sigh, not of annoyance or frustration, but one that let out the anxiety she held to let her take in a new breath. She smiled at him and nodded her head, acknowledging his presence, but saying she would like to listen to the rest of the meeting. There was too many other things happening for her to concentrate on talking and listening. The energy at this meeting was better than it had during others. It was much more... positive than it had been in the past.

"Grayshell! Codwhisper! Grayshell! Codwhisper!" She didn't know either of the apprentice-now-turned-warriors, but she was still excited for them. Becoming a warrior was amazing. Your new name and what the leader had noticed about you were exciting. Knowing someone noticed that you existed was great- if you wanted that. Her gaze moved to Spottedkit, who was crying about her mother. It made her flinch. Losing your mother and not knowing where she went was horrible. Losing your mother in general was horrible. She knew how it felt and she hated the thought of anyone else knowing as well, though that wasn't easily prevented. She turned back to Ketrelstar as he made his next announcement. So, Goosefury was becoming a shield. No surprise there. Honestly, the greater surprise was that Goosefury hadn't been one originally. Fierce and frankly terrifying, he fit it perfectly. He was also a loyal warrior, so that was something that earned her respect.

"What!" It escaped her mouth before she could stop it, much louder than she would've liked, though, she would've preferred if she didn't make any sound at all. Stars, she hoped no one had heard. Her gaze jolted towards Splashleap. Where was she? The familiar brown and white molly wasn't there, or, at least, wasn't within her sight. Who was going to be the next deputy? Better question: Why would Splashleap want to resign? She knew such responsibility wasn't for everyone, but Splashleap seemed to be doing pretty well, at least, better than others would do. She didn't always seem the most comfortable, but she wasn't bad at her role. Not at all. She knew Kestrelstar wouldn't make up such a thing, so that ruled out that possibility, though, in truth, it was so preposterous it didn't count. "Why?" Yet another thing she couldn't hold back. That was embarrassing. And rude. Exceptionally rude.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; January 6th, 2022 at 03:02 PM.