Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Marigold's Messy Madness!...
Last post by paris
Today 12:21 PM
A Summer’s Day Full of...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:18 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 12:17 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 12:07 PM

Old April 19th, 2024, 07:06 AM
Screaming

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: chilling by the water [rc picnic event! open to all!]

( Sunsetpaw )
Riverclan Apprentice | They/Them | Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
A picnic? Oh, this seems like nice event. They could chill out with the rest of the clan and hopefully have fun doing so. Just some time for relaxing and to be happy. Haven Springs is a nice place. Maybe they could make a new friend too! They padded up to the rest of the group, looking at the cats that gathered so far. Hm..let's see, how much cats are here? Seems like a pretty good amount. They didn't really see any cat their close to, but no worries. Huh, maybe they could also catch a thing or two while there! Hm..wonder what it could be!
[ Open ]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old April 19th, 2024, 11:33 AM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

┊TadpoleSprint
╰⸻♡ she/her ⸻⸻╮

TadpoleSprint grinned playfully at Deerspark as she continued to tease him. ' ' You know, if you miss me that much, you could always come find me,' ' she said with a wink. ' ' I'm not that hard to track down, you know.' ' She leaned in and rubbed her head against his, purring softly. ' ' But I'm glad to see you too, my love,' ' she added, her voice filled with affection. ' ' It feels like it's been ages since we've had a chance to cuddle like this.' ' She snuggled closer to him, basking in the warmth.

@Marigoldwhisper [DeerSpark]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old April 19th, 2024, 03:31 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

MISTYSHARD
she/her | riverclan medicine cat | 37 moons
A picnic? Oh, that sounded great! Some relaxation from the recent stress would do her good. After shooting a quick smile at Fadingsun, the silver tabby joined the event and followed her clanmates to Haven Springs.

[ short bc i wanna go sleep ]
[OPEN]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 19th, 2024, 04:56 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

A picnic! What a wonderful idea! Duskleaf couldn’t complain about the opportunity to relax and have some fun, plus it was for all of the clan, a chance to get to know everyone. He just hoped that he’d get to hear the sound of the waves crashing against the rocks, the most peaceful and calming sound he’d ever heard, but even if he didn’t get to hear that amazing sound, it would still be a lot of fun!

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)
Old April 19th, 2024, 05:06 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post

MISTYSHARD
she/her | riverclan medicine cat | 37 moons
A picnic? Oh, that sounded great! Some relaxation from the recent stress would do her good. After shooting a quick smile at Fadingsun, the silver tabby joined the event and followed her clanmates to Haven Springs.

[ short bc i wanna go sleep ]
[OPEN]

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Seeing the new medicine cat joining the picnic, Adderpaw padded right up to her. She wanted to hear how things were going and wanted to ask her a million questions. Hopefully Mistyshard wouldn't mind her ear getting talked off. "Hi mithyshathd can I jointh you?" Adderpaw said with her voice muffled from the trout mostly filling her mouth.
Old April 19th, 2024, 05:53 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Tired

Rainpaw
He/They - 14 Moons

The scarred apprentice was surprised to hear the words 'picnic.' When was the last time he was able to really relax? Since... before... that. He had been only six moons old when tragedy struck RiverClan's old camp, and that had heavily affected the one-eyed cat. But it would be nice to get some stress off of his back. The tabby didn't bother getting food from the prey pile, he would fish there. A good chance to work on his fishing skills Beanfloat had taught him. For once, a genuine, calm smile was on Rainpaw's face. He was happy. The tabby blended in with the crowd of growing RiverClaners, being sure to stay away from his new mentor. He didn't like Fadingsun. But he would talk to other cats. Maybe he could even make a few friends? Stars, when was the last time he actually had a friend? He recalled Lionbestie, who had vanished a few moons back. He had befriended the tom when he wasn't even a moon old. They giggled at the memory of his squeaks. He still couldn't talk properly, and struggled to get full words out. He'll squeak from time to time, but he had developed much better. The apprentice's one blue eye flickered through the crowd, bouncing from cat to cat. He never realized how distant the tabby had been with his clan. Maybe today would change. Maybe he could actually socialize with other cats, get to know his clan better. He still felt bad he couldn't be with furbs. Maybe he could bring back a fish for her. Trout, maybe? They licked their lips at the thought of carrying a big, juicy trout back to camp. Now that their first leaf-bare had passed, newleaf should be around the corner. That ment more food, and more fish for Rainpaw to hunt. Mmmmmm. Trout. Yummy. They glanced at their skinny build. He knew he was smaller than normal cats [they weren't going to address the fact he was smaller than some apprentices YOUNGER than him], but they never noticed how skinny they were. Today would be a good day. Fishing, opening up [not to trauma. That was an automatic no-no], and just being able to relax. The scarred tabby apprentice shot a glare to his mentor, Fadingsun, every once in a while, but otherwise, he was smiling as they waited for the leader to lead them to Haven Springs.

[OPEN]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies

Last edited by Bean; April 19th, 2024 at 05:53 PM.
Old April 19th, 2024, 11:45 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by lys.luvbot View Post
┊VenomWink
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

VenomWink watched as Fadingsun called out the announcement. She rolled her eyes at the thought of a picnic. Why would anyone want to waste their time on such a trivial activity? As Fadingsun waited at the camp entrance, VenomWink made her back into the warriors den. She looked at Fadingsun with disdain and thought to herself, What an idiotic idea. Why would I waste my time on a picnic when I have better things to do? Fadingsun must be desperate to try and make us forget about the mess that is RiverClan. VenomWink's personality was known for being unkind and indifferent, and she didn't care about forming meaningful connections with others. She preferred to be alone, and her manipulative tendencies meant that she often used others to get what she wanted without showing any remorse.

[SIMI-OPEN, ASK]

┊TadpoleSprint
╰⸻♡ she/her ⸻⸻╮

TadpoleSprint couldn't help but smile as she heard Fadingsun's announcement about the picnic. It was a perfect opportunity to spend some quality time with her mate DeerSpark and the rest of the clan. She found DeerSpark sitting alone and knew he would appreciate the invitation to join in. ' ' DeerSpark, love, isn't this great?' ' TadpoleSprint asked, nuzzling up against him. ' 'I was thinking of bringing some fresh fish. What do you think?' '

[OPEN] @Marigoldwhisper [DeerSpark]

┊WoodpeckerSpeckle
╰⸻♡ she/her ⸻⸻╮

WoodpeckerSpeckles watched as Fadingsun leapt atop the Floodstone, announcing the picnic at Haven Springs. As much as she wanted to join, she couldn't help but feel a bit jealous of Fadingsun's popularity and influence on the clan. She knew it was silly to feel that way, but it was hard not to when she cared so much about her clanmates. Despite her reservations, the idea of a relaxing picnic sounded tempting. She quickly made her way to the pile of prey, selecting a juicy fish to bring along. As she made her way to the entrance, she couldn't help but notice Fadingsun waiting there. WoodpeckerSpeckles admired his leadership skills but was wary of his influence on the Clan.

[OPEN]

┊StrawberryPaw
╰⸻♡ she/her ⸻⸻╮

StrawberryPaw was thrilled to hear Fadingsun's announcement. She had been feeling down lately due to all the negativity and chaos in RiverClan. She knew that Fadingsun was a caring and friendly cat who always thought about his Clanmates' well-being. ' ' Yay! A picnic sounds amazing!' ' she said, her tail twitching with excitement. She was glad that Fadingsun was open-minded and welcoming, always ready to bring some cheer to the Clan. StrawberryPaw was a bit naive and innocent, but she was intelligent and perky, always eager to learn and help others. She quickly went to the pile of prey and picked a plump trout to bring along.

[OPEN]

Elderberrymint saw many young cats but out of all of them she saw Venomwink as the one she wanted to talk to the most. The warm water also seemed like something that would be nice on her joints. "Hey youngin, you got no one with ya, well here I am." She said before walking along side them.
Old April 19th, 2024, 11:47 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Event [#event]

Once he'd given enough time for cats to assemble, Fadingsun began leading those in attendance out towards Haven Springs. As he walked, he heard Seabreeze come up and offer some congratulations mixed with gratitude. The leader bowed his head, somewhat sheepishly.

It felt odd, frankly, to be congratulated for becoming leader when he'd only recently become deputy. He felt like he could let more of his real emotions show around his Lionhearts; he trusted them not to make a big deal out of it or to try to use it as a manipulation tactic. Seabreeze had only ever been helpful, if a little hesitant when put in a position of leadership.

"I have confidence that you'll do a fantastic job," he offered, sincerity in his voice. "You've been a highly active presence in this Clan. Not only that, but you've kept a level head, and you've only fixed problems rather than creating more." Some cats seemed to think that they could get a pass to act out as long as they did a little extra work on the side. Maybe that would've slid by under Larkstar and Birdsnow, but it wouldn't under his leadership.

"Don't overthink what you do as a Lionheart, and don't be afraid to use authority when you need to," he advised. "It can be hard to get used to, but you will. I'm counting on you - and so are your fellow Lionhearts - to be able to put your paw down when you feel it's right. I'd rather have you put your paw down at the wrong time than not at all, since failing to act can get cats hurt or killed." Stars knew his life had taught him that more than a few times.

Once they arrived at Haven Springs, Fadingsun turned to address everyone present. "Feel free to spend our time here relaxing and chatting with your fellow Clanmates. We'll spend a while here, and then I'll lead us back to camp."

Turning back towards Seabreeze, the tom gestured for the Lionheart to sit with him and continue chatting.

[ I won't be making an additional event post until the end of the picnic! Your cats are encouraged to hang out and have fun with their fellow Clanmates. If you're lacking a roleplay partner, I suggest looking back at those who have open, unclaimed posts and grabbing one of those cats to roleplay with! As I said before, please try to keep this roleplay light-hearted and drama-free. Thank you, and I hope everyone enjoys this little event :heartbouce: ]

Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old April 19th, 2024, 11:51 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

( @taillow )

( tal- tagging you so you can have dusk notice/interact )

Cinderflare normally wasn't one to participate much in these sorts of things. Clan socials were... interesting in RiverClan. They provided good opportunities to cat watch, of course, but somebody usually ended up causing some stupid problem or another.

The only reason she'd come out to this particular one was because she was bored. Wandering around the woods poking things with a stick had grown repetitive, and if she spent another day at Lionsbeach she might actually explode. Hunting had proven entertaining for a while, but even that had dulled.

So, here she was, sitting off to the side at the Springs and just... observing. Her blue eyes darted from cat to cat, taking note of those who seemed excited, nervous, hard to read, or anything else. A cat could learn quite a lot from just sitting and being quiet.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; April 19th, 2024 at 11:51 PM.
Old April 20th, 2024, 08:05 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lys.luvbot View Post
┊TadpoleSprint
╰⸻♡ she/her ⸻⸻╮

TadpoleSprint grinned playfully at Deerspark as she continued to tease him. ' ' You know, if you miss me that much, you could always come find me,' ' she said with a wink. ' ' I'm not that hard to track down, you know.' ' She leaned in and rubbed her head against his, purring softly. ' ' But I'm glad to see you too, my love,' ' she added, her voice filled with affection. ' ' It feels like it's been ages since we've had a chance to cuddle like this.' ' She snuggled closer to him, basking in the warmth.

@Marigoldwhisper [DeerSpark]

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Oh shush," Deerspark laughed. "It's way harder to find you than you think."

After hearing the leaders call, Deerspark was quick to hurry over. He looked over his shoulder and beckoned his mate to match his pace. Within a few short moments, they were at Haven Springs. Deerspark decided not to take anything from the pile figuring that hunting would probably do him more good.

Before he left to hunt anything, he paused to nuzzle Tadpolesprint. "I'll be back, promise." And with that he trotted off, looking for any distracted animals he could catch.

Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Hazel eyes shot up at the unfamiliar cat who seemed to be leading this picnic. Leaving? Already? She barely had the chance to hobble over to the fresh kill pile!

Marigoldkit, without many options or time, picked up a small crab. She absolutely hates how its beady eyes stared back at her, and as they walked she regretted bringing prey that really freaked her out. How do cats even eat these things? Marigoldkit saw no meat, only a hard protective covering.

She frowned at the black eyed crab. "Hey!" She called for anycat who would listen. "Anyone know how to deal with these..." Marigoldkit glanced back at the crab and held up one of its claws. "Things?"

[Very open! Come talk to her!]

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Owltalon quite enjoyed the walk to Haven Springs, it gave her sore joints an excuse to actually go somewhere. Also, she hadn't really been to Haven Springs, so she was quite taken aback from the scenery. It looked like something straight out of a dream to her.

The lone cat then began to stalk around in hopes of finding some unfortunate prey.

[Very open!]

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!