Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Blazing
Today 04:40 AM
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by ramen
Today 04:28 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:57 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Maybi
Today 03:22 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:57 AM

Old May 19th, 2024, 06:56 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused
RiverClan Can’t shoot ‘em from the couch! [RC Hunting Event]

Event [#event]

Bearsnout
28 Moons || RiverClan Warrior || He/Him
Beefed Up Tier 1 || . . .
The Gentle Giant
. . .

Fighting. There was so much of that in RiverClan right now. So much fighting. Fighting with the other Clans. Fighting with each other. Fighting with predators.

And what did fighting lead to? Fear. Fear of the other Clans. Fear of each other. Fear of whatever destiny that awaited their Clan. With this invasion being planned there was every possibility that RiverClan would be driven out. Bearsnout had faith in his Clan, but there was no way that they would be able to beat WindClan, ShadowClan and ThunderClan..Hopefully they wouldn't drive RiverClan out. But there was every possibility that they would. And with that possibility there came an opportunity. An opportunity to prepare. Just in case.

But then again, Bearsnout was an optimist, and either way this would be good training for the Clan. So, the hulking tom climbed up the Floodstone slowly. This was a place where many of RiverClan's leader's had stood and held very important ceremonies. (Was he even allowed to be up here?) He wasn't sure. (Hopefully Fadingsun wouldn't mind) It was for a good cause, and he wanted it to be known.

"RiverClan!" The tom's voice rang out from the Floodstone as he gazed down at the Clan below him. He waited a moment before continuing. "There's a lot of anxiety spreading through the Clan with the threat of the other Clans planning an attack on RiverClan. We need to be prepared for any scenario that may be thrown our way! So, for those of you who don't have hunting training, or just want to brush up on your skills, come and join me out in the Territory! We'll have lessons and practice. I'll also need some volunteers to help me with training, so feel free to come help! We'll be facing uncertain times ahead, and we'll need to work together to get through them!"

The tom grinned as he finished his announcement and kept of the Floodstone. He padded over to the entrance to the camp and waited patiently for anyone who wished to join.

Ahoy fellow fishies! This'll be a pretty simple, run of the mill training event for RiverClan, just regular old hunting. There won't be a competition or anything, as this is mainly to ensure that RiverClan have competent skills in hunting for the foreseeable future.

In a few days I'll have a post with Bearsnout leading the cats out to the territory, probably around Friday-ish, and then have one more Clan-wide mention to allow any late joiners!

Also this is for warriors and apprentice only! No kits this time!

We currently need a lot more apprentices!!

( @Dust @Dark @Silverfur & Co @appariitiion @Jade @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @stag @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @WinterMara @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @forest @occultation @Kaybug. @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @leopardheart00 @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Alastor @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Artemis @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @SentimentalSquid @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxIndigoxX @DaffodilFlight @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @Forgetfulshape

Last edited by chickadee; May 20th, 2024 at 09:03 PM.
Old May 19th, 2024, 06:58 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Can’t shoot ‘em from the couch! [RC Hunting Event]

Snowstripe pads up listening and nodded

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old May 19th, 2024, 07:25 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Fadingsun padded out of his den at Bearsnout's call. A hunting event; good idea. RiverClan should practice land hunting in case they were driven to a place where fishing wasn't realistic.

"I'll help train!" he called.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old May 19th, 2024, 07:29 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They

——————

Caveclaw curiously sat at the event. She noticed Fadingsun. Surprising. But, she was glad they had just turned in those cobwebs and sticks. They looked up at Bearsnout and waited.

——————

Last edited by IDIOTICBEAN101; May 19th, 2024 at 07:56 PM.
Old May 19th, 2024, 07:45 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Wrenpaw showed up to help with the hunting. There would be no prize for winning, it seems, but as long as the clan had food that was alright.

70/100
Old May 19th, 2024, 07:48 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | riverclan | 27moons | burn baby burn ]
a tall, skinny, silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes
jayfrost padded over, the discomfort of knowing he had no chance of getting out of this, and couldnt expect any support from the cats he held dearest was ever present as a weight settling on his already struggling lungs. might as well prove himself if we wouldnt get out of here any time soon, so teaching some hunting couldnt hurt.. especially not to ease him back into work. he could definitely use the distraction, and perhaps dusklion or the new one with the name he could not manage to remember would be around, he wouldnt admit it but he had kind of taken a liking to his deputy. it was probably the fear making him cling onto any normaly or comfort he could get, and two interactions with dusklion were apperantly enough to make his brain justify him not leaving right this moment.
whatever, he was here to teach and thats what he'd do..hopefully at least. with goldfishs kits practically around the corner it couldnt be a bad idea to get a bit of clan exposure before disappearing from duty once again..ideal scenario he'd get some cats that had a similar build so they could actually profit from his technique, if not, he'd have to think back to what his mentors had tried to drill into his mind. now that he thought about it, he was getting old, apprenticeship concluded many moons ago and he still hadnt been assigned an apprentice. damn.
"i can help as well"

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old May 19th, 2024, 08:06 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

TinyToad Walked Over.
FrostGnaw Joined In.
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old May 19th, 2024, 08:36 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Wisteriawren poked her head out from between her paws at the loud call reverbrating through camp. Her attention turned to the cat who was the one making the call and ... oh, woah, oh. Dazzling daffodils. Wisteriawren buried her snout back into the sand below her paws. She really needed to stop instantly fancying cats. It wasn't her fault they were good-looking!

Squeezing her eyes shut and letting out a thearetical groan, the ex-kittypet pricked her ears for what the tom was saying. Hunting training?! She could do that! She could- oh, stars no, Fadingsun was here too, and she was about to be a blushing mess. Her heart couldn't take this nonstop onslaught!

Okay, maybe if she stared REALLY hard at the floor then everything would be fine. It was the best plan to exist. What could go wrong?

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old May 19th, 2024, 11:21 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Amberwing padded over slowly. She didn't participate in much anymore. Riverclan didn't have a good track record with anything, really. But this seemed ok.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old May 20th, 2024, 12:26 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
A hunting event? On land? As much as Dusklion hated to admit that they needed to hunt land prey - they were RiverClan, after all - this was probably a really good idea. She didn't want to admit it, but part of her knew her Clan was about to be driven out. Best to prepare and not need it, than not prepare at all and suffer.

Catching sight of a familiar pelt who... oh, what was that look at her brother? Blinking with a brow raised, Dusklion came up to stand beside the newcomer, nodding briefly and lifting her tail to indicate to Bearsnout she was open to helping if needed. "...How can you breathe like that?" she asked as she glanced down at her Clanmate, noticing how her head had ducked back into the sand. Confusion flickered across her expression as she aimed to softly poke the she-cat with a paw. "...Wisteriawren?"

[ Wisteriawren - @Rose ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; May 20th, 2024 at 12:28 AM.