Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 02:12 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 01:51 AM

Old May 5th, 2024, 11:51 AM
I was told that rats rule

Status: ★I'm a newbie! Hallo everyone★ Matching pfp's with CallMeCrimson!
Bump Policy: Wat is a bump policy?
My Mood: Confused
Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

VenomBone came over
Old May 5th, 2024, 01:15 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Brindlepaw made his way to the Stormcrest, looking up hopefully at Bumblestar. He hadn't seen Dogday in a long time, and really needed to get a new mentor or something. Or else have Dogday reminded of his existence. He didn't want to fall even more behind, after all.
----------------------
Tansyjawwas content to take a seat at the rear of the crowd, and hope that this meeting would be, for once, a quiet one. (Both open)
Old May 5th, 2024, 01:46 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

Riversong padded over. They looked around for Morningpaw, but once again it seemed like the apprentice was nowhere to be found. Weird… this could’ve been a valuable teaching point…

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old May 5th, 2024, 02:37 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

The apprentice padded over. Had the fight gone okay? She hadn't heard anything about the outcomes from that.

[open]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 5th, 2024, 02:54 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

SPRINGLIGHT
she/her | thunderclan medicine cat | 20 moons
long-furred, scarred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
active purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps
[ please vm to interact! ]

Another meeting. Not that Springlight was surprised. There hadn’t been a whole lot happening as of late, except for the whole charade that occurred at Haggard Ruins. Hopefully, the resolve over there had been fixed and wouldn’t be dealt with once more as time passed on. Approaching out of the medicine den, the calico approached the Stormcrest and placed herself down onto her haunches, laying her tail on her paws as she awaited for Bumblestar to start the meeting with whatever news she held.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old May 5th, 2024, 08:30 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
37/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw walked up to the Stormcrest and sat down.

(OPEN)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
《 Chasmkit 》
4/10

she/her | Thunderclan kit | 3 weeks

Chasmkit calmly padded her way to the growing crowd.

(OPEN)
Old May 5th, 2024, 08:32 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Meeting time yet again.

Mudhound wasnt at their best today, frazzled and worried about Redhawk after discovering the accident at the gathering that'd harmed her so, and lingered near the medicine cats den even as they sat to listen in. The tripod didnt know if the other hornet was gonna join the meeting and given her injuries it was fair enough if not, but if she did Mudhound was gonna be there to make sure she'd be ok in doing so and keep and eye on her just in case. Otherwise all announcements and occurrences would be parroted later, so Redhawk wasnt left out.

But.... It felt like the tripod had ants under their pelt, like this wasnt enough. They'd been ok before with loved ones getting hurt, being sad but easily acting as a support as needed. Now it just didnt feel like it was enough! Mudhound just felt like they needed to do more, like this was hitting harder then it should and they just didnt get why.

....Maybe Mudhound needed to chat to Drizzlecloud for guidance.

@taillow (this is on offer if you wanna but I know youre busy so feel free to have red distracted with a nap)
Old May 6th, 2024, 05:42 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

REDHAWK
she/they | thunderclan hornet | 33 moons
Thing ever since the last gathering... well, they had been a mess. From the medicine den where she had been residing so that Springlight and Drizzlecloud could keep an eye on her, Redhawk limped out and hesitated near the entrance. Her ears were pulled back and she was shaking a little. She hadn't engaged much with the Clan since her injury, afraid of what they would think of on of their Clan's "elite" warriors getting almost crushed to death by a boulder. But this was an important meeting. Crowpaw would be getting his warrior name! She had to remember to thank Wolfhive when she saw him next for handling the apprentice's overdue assessment.

Spotting Muddy by the medicine den entrance and limped a little quicker over to her fellow hornet. Even though her heart still beat solely for the brown-furred hornet, part of Red was worried about how they would see her now. She wasn't... Sunset-Bird anymore, at least not in her eyes. A bird had both its wings, and one of hers had been clipped by... by a former ShadowClan medicine cat she hadn't even really ever interacted with. "H-Hi," she managed with a sheepish glance as she sat down next to her friend, holding her twisted paw just slightly off the ground but covering it with her tail out of shame.

[ Mudhound - @Rani ]
[ I ALWAYS MAKE TIME FOR MUDDHAWK MY BELOVEDS ]
Old May 6th, 2024, 09:50 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Bumblestar rolled her shoulders as she watched her Clanmates gather up. Three of them she definitely needed to talk to today were here, which would mean she wouldn't have to waste her good mood on hunting them down later. And most of today's news would be positive, with hopefully minimal outrage about unrelated nonsense.

"Starting off, for those of you who weren't present at the last Gathering," she began with a flick of her tail, "Dawnstar is handing Sunkissed Creek back over to us. I'm taking a group out soon to go remark the borders, 'n hopefully there'll be minimal trouble. She also said she'd be looking into Goldenheart's death. For the time being, this means we're at a ceasefire with ShadowClan. I don't wanna hear about anyone crossing the border intentionally or causing trouble where you don't belong. Whatever injuries you get are at your own discretion 'n I won't hesitate to hand troublemakers right over if Dawnstar asks. Watch your paws.

"Since we're getting the Creek back, I see no reason to keep a hold on Cattail Pond any longer. It's been more trouble than it was ever worth in the first place, and in any case, I was out there earlier today 'n came up on a massive badger that seems to have taken claim to it. So it's no longer our problem to deal with, it'll be RiverClan's once I hand the area back at the next Gathering if they happen to be there."
Given their recent record, that was probably hopeful thinking and she would have to seek someone out at the border. What a chore. "Until that happens, I don't want any apprentices near the Pond, nor do I wanna catch warriors headed out there in groups less than three. Big badger equals a big fight 'n I don't wanna deal with anyone getting hurt. Leave it be if you don't have anything to do over there, just make sure to keep an eye on the surrounding territory so the badger doesn't get further into the territory."

She took a pause to run her tongue over her jaws, considering her next words.

"That being said. This is not a peace offering to RiverClan, this is just a way of getting rid of one issue so we can focus on other things. Twilightstar reported at the Gathering that RiverClan's made an assault on WindClan, three of their warriors invading their camp 'n someone else who murdered Fallownose uncalled for at the border. I've offered to have ThunderClan help with a fight should we be needed or wanted. If that offer's accepted - 'n that's a big if - I expect everyone able to be there. RiverClan's gone too far off-course 'n need to be taught to stay in their lane. If helping someone else with that is what finally makes it sink, that's fine by me."

#tcmeeting

@BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @Silverfur & Co @dino. @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @Madelaine @MelonMile @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Quasar @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @stag @Peril @iliri @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @taillow @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @SpiritedWarrior @Alchemist Kitsune @sock @forest @Caspian @Streamtail @leader @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Ymir @FruitBatz @Frosted pelt @Eden @Morrigan @Omari @RoxyTBDW @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Barnaby @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @R0ttenC4ndy @Neptune. @K1TTEN @Saki @RavensCall @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paris @Jungle @Fish @Hestia! @Mica @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @19796 @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @Mizu @Eraserhead @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Shrew @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Bluue @Sealcloud @ellie @WCFan @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Cygnus @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Donnie @Janis @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @PolarIce @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @ollie @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Lightningpaw666 @PoisonOrchid @Zero_2001 @Forgetfulshape

Last edited by dino.; May 6th, 2024 at 09:53 PM.
Old May 7th, 2024, 02:09 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented

Ashenheart rolled her eyes.