Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
You don't learn to fight...
Last post by Luminous
Today 11:22 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 11:20 AM
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 11:19 AM
minkpaws new everything...
by alec
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 11:17 AM
The MCYT shop!!!
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:14 AM

Old April 24th, 2024, 09:34 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

bitternpaw
he/him // 7 moons // shadowclan app.

---

Ugh... So much commotion. It was giving him a headache. Crouched in the clearing, tired eyes watch as clan mates bicker and move to and fro, front paws clamped over his ears in some attempt to block out the noise. Didn't they all have anything better to do? Patrol, hunt... Something? Just thinking about it gives him the itch to get out of camp and chase something down. Gold hues move from body to body, hoping that someone would make eye contact with him. If desperate eye contact was made with some sad soul hopefully they would get the hint and take him out to hunt. Please get him out of here!

[ open ]

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old April 24th, 2024, 11:05 AM
Oat milk drinker

Sootspirit entered the clearing cautiously. She had just come back from a hunting patrol, and although she and the apprentice were successful, Sootspirit let out a sigh. Looking around she chose a sunny spot on the edge of the clearing to sit and reflect on the day.
Old April 24th, 2024, 11:18 AM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Slytiger yawned as left the warriors den and lowered himself into a stretch. It was a nice morning, so he figured it was about time he took Gracklepaw out training. Especially if he didn't want Dawnstar pissed at him for sitting on his ass. "Gracklepaw! I figured it's time for some training. What do you still need to learn?"

@chickadee [hope you don't mind that we're doing this in public threads, i just like it so they get more use ^.^]

Last edited by Ian; April 24th, 2024 at 11:18 AM.
Old April 24th, 2024, 04:45 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Tired

Gracklepaw
11 moons || ShadowClan || 42/100

Gracklepaw's ears perked right up as he heard his name being called. The tom padded over to the entrance of the apprentice den and poked his head out to identify Slytiger as the one that called him for training. He walked over to his mentor with a cheerful grin.

As his mentor questioned him, Gracklepaw grew a little bit embarrassed. "Uhm, everything, really. My old mentor never really took me around the territory or taught me anything. Then he just... vanished."

"I do know some hunting! But it's sloppy and unprofessional because I never really got taught." He admitted. His blue eyes flitted from his mentor to the floor, feeling shameful for his lack of training. But with Slytiger's training, hopefully he'd be able to contribute more to the Clan, besides that one patrol he'd done.

. . .
@Ian - i don't mind at all! doesn't matter to me where we no it!

los gatos de chickadee

&

chickadee's auction birdhouse! - A NEW SET OF DESIGNS AWAITS!
Old April 24th, 2024, 09:23 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Brownpaw felt Lynxshade try and nudge her away from everything in front of her, telling the apprentice she should leave. Leave, before she watched Boulderclaw die by Sharpfrost's paws, before her mentor glared at her with burning fury and Dawnstar growled at all of them to get out of her sight. But it was too late, now.

Brownpaw's eyes were wide, but she couldn't find it in herself to try and say something to her mentor or leader, especially knowing how much they didn't want her to. Brownpaw knew that she hadn't no control over the punishments Dawnstar decided, but she wasn't trying to defy Dawnstar, like Hawkbite thought... or at least she didn't want to.

Brownpaw just... didn't want anyone to die...

And now Sharpfrost had blood on her claws. Maybe it was hard for a warrior to avoid, harder then she thought- maybe no one in Shadowclan could truly stay free of it. But... wouldn't that hurt Sharpfrost? Knowing how she hurt someone? How she...

Feeling numb, Brownpaw quietly padded away to go do as Lynxshade told her- go check on the kits. It had been almost a moon now, since Brownpaw had slept in the nursery. She wasn't a kit anymore. She'd stay in the apprentices den tonight, staring up at the stars, unable to stay asleep for long- unable to stop thinking.

Even if he had hurt someone, she hoped Boulderclaw wasn't too sad, in Starclan...

@SuspiciousMindz @Wingnettle @Undertaker (no one has to reply!)
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 24th, 2024 at 09:27 PM.
Old April 25th, 2024, 09:10 AM
sheriff wolf

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

what do you want from my world?
[ @Estelle [sleepypaw]]

her silence hung in the air for too long. grouse felt himself shift ever so imperceptibly uncomfortably, head tilting in thoughtful quiet. quiet people always threw him for a loop, and he loved it. adored it. everyone else was so easy, this was a challenge. grousepaw liked challenges. from battle with claws to battle with clever. he thrived off it- every little intricacy. fight apathy with empathy. hatred with love. staidness with rage. He would fight tooth and nail for what he wanted. that was just the kind of cat he was.

bonus points for being a loyalist. he was always open to hear their perspectives. gave him more to use against them. to pick apart.

"miss grandmama?" he asked rhetorically, quirking a brow as he smirked. "that's a nickname in of itself, little lady. you're being hypocritical." the mottled tom pointed out, ear flicking in amusement. picking her words apart like a vulture, he seized it. pounced on it like he might a mouse, but with much more proficiency- he had yet to learn how to hunt, really. but he could probably figure it out with a bit of time and elbow grease. whatever.

grouse smiled at the slight nod- it was something. almost imperceptible and ever so slight. but it was something. it indicated diplomacy. he liked that. leading by example, grouse took a bite of his prey. he ate a lot, he had to admit. being such a large apprentice and still growing lended itself to a fast metabolism and a high caloric need. plus, training with good ol' mistle had made him ravenous. a clan is built on the connections forged by its cats, and to control connections is to control everyone. he knew that, he'd seen it. people are a pillar of power. like transportation and news and knowledge. like the battle force and system of leadership. all of those were methods of control, things that can be regulated to sway an outcome. he saw that. he criticized it. and he learnt to tear barriers down and push just enough on the rules to make them quake, bend, and sway. but nary break. he was too smart to go haphazardly breaking rules, except the little ones.

"y'know, little miss, you could get away with a whole hell'uv'a lot thanks to your kin. tha's privileged, yeah. you do the things i do, 'n you'd get right away with it. i'd be in a pit by sundown." grouse mentioned with an air of casuality. he was just pointing it out, not inherently judgmental or annoyed. in fact, he was grinning again, licking scraps of the bird from his muzzle. so casual, so relaxed. like he was in love with the act of living. of thinking. of being here or there, or merely breathing and speaking and talking.

grouse was a critic, sure, but he was happy. because if they made him miserable- if he let them make him miserable -they'd have won. and grouse refuses to let tyrants win.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Cunningshrike | Cloversnap

"You think my job is easy? You try keeping a bunch of Fables from killing each other. How do you think this all works? By being big and being bad."
Old April 25th, 2024, 10:19 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

starlingstreak

haha, she was so sneaky. while she hadn’t intended to approach silently, this was a welcome oppurtunity. a chance to show off, prove how wonderful she was. she slunk around him to approach from behind, in an attempt to surprise him. not that she was trying to scare him! she wasn’t playing around, this was serious! mhm, a test of stealth.

“batstorm, hello!” her voice came from behind him, an ill-fated attempt to spook.

[ @Kaybug. ]

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old April 25th, 2024, 11:43 AM
In and out!

Bump Policy: Any time when I'm online! (Ask me first!)
My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Dilute tortico and tabby tom with a short stubby tail and deep blue eyes that seems purple in certain angles or light.
He/They | 6 Moons | Silent
[16/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw narrowed his eyes, glaring daggers into Crookedtail. Who was this warrior he'd never seen before, and what did he want from him? It wasn't like he was just ignoring his apprentice duties to startle warriors.

"Okay...?" He muttered, his gaze cold and expressionless.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
you should be with your mentor, training... *he sighed as he glared at the young apprentice. his ear twitched, he wasn't very happy seeing a apprentice not being trained*
Old April 25th, 2024, 11:50 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slickback! View Post
you should be with your mentor, training... *he sighed as he glared at the young apprentice. his ear twitched, he wasn't very happy seeing a apprentice not being trained*
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Dilute tortico and tabby tom with a short stubby tail and deep blue eyes that seems purple in certain angles or light.
[17/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpw let out an irritated scoff, rolling his eyes.

"My mentor, she won't train me." He said simply, his gaze cold and unchanging. This was getting irritating, could an apprentice not have some time to himself??
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 25th, 2024, 01:04 PM
In and out!

Bump Policy: Any time when I'm online! (Ask me first!)
My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
[17/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpw let out an irritated scoff, rolling his eyes.

"My mentor, she won't train me." He said simply, his gaze cold and unchanging. This was getting irritating, could an apprentice not have some time to himself??
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
hmm.... Why though?... *the tom asked the apprentice as he stared at him* is she lazy or something?... Cause then she would be lazier then a kittypet in my opinion... *he said*

Last edited by Slickback!; April 25th, 2024 at 01:15 PM.