by pidgeon
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 04:41 PM

Old June 28th, 2021, 02:57 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickpaw View Post
"I'm not sure if that's any of your business," Stonewing growled. "Actually, I am sure it's none of your business. Also, I was thinking and what does Icespark even mean? I feel sorry for you, honestly. If only you could change your name. Oh, wait. You can. But, why haven't you? What about Stupidspark? That sounds pretty good to me. If I was leader, I would rename you. And give you the new name, Stupidspark. I think I will become the leader just for you. Aren't you lucky."
Stonewing wanted to become leader for himself, but maybe he'd also do it for Icespark.
Icespark faintly and shortly laughed, “Sure, sounds like a great name” She meowed sarcastically

Last edited by Tuftdrawsanddoodles; June 28th, 2021 at 02:58 PM.
Old June 28th, 2021, 02:58 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftstripe View Post
Dawnwhisper only gave Hurricanewind a soft look before they took a breath “Dawnwhisper, no need to fret.” their voice used a gentle tone, trying to sound a bit more comforting than their normal reserved self. They weren’t standing close to the tom, in fact there was a good few inches between the two cats.

Pausing, they blinked at Hurricanewind, tilting their head lightly “are you alright, Hurricanewind?” sure, maybe they were plying where they shouldn’t, but if the tom was willing to talk about what was bugging him it may be best. They had noticed the graying on his muzzle and knew this was a older cat in Riverclan, but that didn’t mean he should have to keep silent.

Hurricanewind sighed. Was he really that see through? Anyone who knew him well, not many cats, even though he had been in RiverClan longer than most of them had been alive, would know that he was usually a complete slice of hell. Just... life. He said, then cursed himself. He sounded pathetic and dumb, an excuse made by elders and tired queens. He tried again, I'm just wishing I had someone. A mate, kits, anyone. But I can't. Voicing the pain made his rage bubble up, but he kept it concealed best he could. Kinda hoping my garbage life would get better. Opening up to a cat who's name was a mystery to him wasn't really ideal, but whatever. He probably would shrivel up and die of old age before this came back to bite him in the ass.
Old June 28th, 2021, 03:11 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skyfall- View Post

Hurricanewind sighed. Was he really that see through? Anyone who knew him well, not many cats, even though he had been in RiverClan longer than most of them had been alive, would know that he was usually a complete slice of hell. Just... life. He said, then cursed himself. He sounded pathetic and dumb, an excuse made by elders and tired queens. He tried again, I'm just wishing I had someone. A mate, kits, anyone. But I can't. Voicing the pain made his rage bubble up, but he kept it concealed best he could. Kinda hoping my garbage life would get better. Opening up to a cat who's name was a mystery to him wasn't really ideal, but whatever. He probably would shrivel up and die of old age before this came back to bite him in the ass.
Dawnwhisper nodded along to the older cats words. They hadn’t seemed to truly expect a full answer but when they were given one they fell quiet, listened, and watched. Once Hurricanewind finished Dawnwhisper sighed “I’m truly sorry you feel that way Hurricanewind, I understand wanting to have someone.” speaking, the cat shifted their paws.

Slowly, they stepped forward and motioned with their tail towards the beach “sometimes walking helps me when I’m frustrated or angry, why don’t we take a walk?” they wouldn’t blame the tom for objecting, it wasn’t always everyone’s cup of tea. They still spoke with a certain gentle and friendliness, their gaze softened as they shuffle their paws in the sand.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Last edited by Nixey; June 28th, 2021 at 03:24 PM.
Old June 28th, 2021, 03:25 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
Dawnwhisper nodded along to the older cats words. They hadn’t seemed truly expected a full answer but when they were given one they fell quiet, listened, and watched. Once Hurricanewind finished Dawnwhisper sighed “I’m truly sorry you feel that way Hurricanewind, I understand wanting to have someone.” speaking, the cat shifted their paws.

Slowly, they stepped forward and motioned with their tail towards the beach “sometimes walking helps me when I’m frustrated or angry, why don’t we take a walk?” they wouldn’t blame the tom for objecting, it wasn’t always everyone’s cup of tea. They still spoke with a certain gentle and friendliness, their gaze softened as they shuffle their paws in the sand.

Hurricanewind hesitated. This cat seemed genuine. Good to know there's a couple good ones left in your generation. He grumbled, fluffing out his fur. Sure, let's go on a walk. That inner voice- that traitorous inner voice- was piping up again, and he didn't bother listening. Of course, he listened, but he didn't think about the words. Instead, he focused on Dawnwhisper. They were young, attractive, kind, nothing would stop them from finding someone special. Him on the other hand, was grumpy, old, sterilized and not exactly romantic. Pfft, whatever. He never cared about other cat's in a way that he minded what they thought about him.
Old June 28th, 2021, 03:36 PM
Ni Ni

Quote:

Hurricanewind hesitated. This cat seemed genuine. Good to know there's a couple good ones left in your generation. He grumbled, fluffing out his fur. Sure, let's go on a walk. That inner voice- that traitorous inner voice- was piping up again, and he didn't bother listening. Of course, he listened, but he didn't think about the words. Instead, he focused on Dawnwhisper. They were young, attractive, kind, nothing would stop them from finding someone special. Him on the other hand, was grumpy, old, sterilized and not exactly romantic. Pfft, whatever. He never cared about other cat's in a way that he minded what they thought about him.
Dawnwhisper began their walk along the sand, they were being slow, their pawsteps careful, causing barely any sand to be kicked up when they lift their paws. They would make sure to glance at Hurricanewind, making sure he was still walking with them.

They relished in the feeling of sun against their pelt and looked back at the cat, blinking “you’ll find someone to keep you company.” they couldn’t promise that of course but with the side they were seeing if Hurricanewind they were sure it was true. Their reserved posture was almost gone, now looking more relaxed and welcoming.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old June 28th, 2021, 03:48 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
Dawnwhisper began their walk along the sand, they were being slow, their pawsteps careful, causing barely any sand to be kicked up when they lift their paws. They would make sure to glance at Hurricanewind, making sure he was still walking with them.

They relished in the feeling of sun against their pelt and looked back at the cat, blinking “you’ll find someone to keep you company.” they couldn’t promise that of course but with the side they were seeing if Hurricanewind they were sure it was true. Their reserved posture was almost gone, now looking more relaxed and welcoming.

This was very unlike him. What happened to tough guy, crazy old grandpa?! Now he was... normal. If you could call a senile old crow who argues with his thoughts "normal". I hope so. The closest friendship I have is with a warrior who was an apprentice a couple moons ago. It was his own apprentice, of course. Sweet, little Berry... Oop. He forgot Berry's warrior name. Could he blame that on his age and mental state? It seemed like he always ended up blaming things on his age. You have a better chance of that than I do. He grunted. You're young, and nice. I've never been nice, and it's been a long time since I've been considered young. Are you so insecure you have to argue with every compliment you're given?! That voice protested. He flicked an ear. He was going crazy. Shut up, me.
Old June 28th, 2021, 04:09 PM
Ni Ni

Quote:

This was very unlike him. What happened to tough guy, crazy old grandpa?! Now he was... normal. If you could call a senile old crow who argues with his thoughts "normal". I hope so. The closest friendship I have is with a warrior who was an apprentice a couple moons ago. It was his own apprentice, of course. Sweet, little Berry... Oop. He forgot Berry's warrior name. Could he blame that on his age and mental state? It seemed like he always ended up blaming things on his age. You have a better chance of that than I do. He grunted. You're young, and nice. I've never been nice, and it's been a long time since I've been considered young. Are you so insecure you have to argue with every compliment you're given?! That voice protested. He flicked an ear. He was going crazy. Shut up, me.
Dawnwhisper let out a light purr of amusement, raising a eyebrow at the old tom “but you’re being nice to me and I’m not that young, I’m twenty-seven moons.” sure, they would be considered a young warrior, but still. They weren’t exactly sure if they even wanted a cat to swoon over them, maybe kits would be nice but even that they weren’t positive about even that.

The sunlight seemed to almost make their silver pelt look like it was rippling. Slowly, they started edging their way closer to the water, they weren’t going to get in, just wanting the cool water to lap at their paws while they walked.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old June 28th, 2021, 08:10 PM
ß|ł

Quote:
Originally Posted by I draw war cats View Post
Icespark faintly and shortly laughed, “Sure, sounds like a great name” She meowed sarcastically
~Stonewing~

"I'm glad you think so," Stonewing ignored her sarcasm. "I guess I'm a genius, then. Why don't you find a name for me?" This is going to be fun. "I'm sure it'll be just great. Or not." Stonewing laughed. "Why don't I help you? What about The Glorious Stonewing? I know, not very good. That's why I need you. You can choose a great name for me. I kind of doubt you'll succeed, but this is all for fun, right? It's fun fir me, anyways. Start. Now."
Stonewing waited for her answer. He decided to glare at Icespark while he was waiting.

Please bump me after twenty-four hours.
Ask My Cats!
Shop!
My Cats' Information!
Please check out this awesome Warriors role-playing website!
Old June 28th, 2021, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickpaw View Post
~Stonewing~

"I'm glad you think so," Stonewing ignored her sarcasm. "I guess I'm a genius, then. Why don't you find a name for me?" This is going to be fun. "I'm sure it'll be just great. Or not." Stonewing laughed. "Why don't I help you? What about The Glorious Stonewing? I know, not very good. That's why I need you. You can choose a great name for me. I kind of doubt you'll succeed, but this is all for fun, right? It's fun fir me, anyways. Start. Now."
Stonewing waited for her answer. He decided to glare at Icespark while he was waiting.
“Hm” Icespark thought for a second, “How about Stonedung? Or Dumbwing?” She suggested
Old June 28th, 2021, 08:48 PM
ß|ł

Quote:
Originally Posted by I draw war cats View Post
“Hm” Icespark thought for a second, “How about Stonedung? Or Dumbwing?” She suggested
~Stonewing~

"I don't know. Stonedung... what does that even mean? And Dumbwing? That one is better, but it goes along with Stupidspark too much. So, why don't you think of some more? Don't worry about getting them wrong."
But, those names aren't too bad, Stonewing thought. I've got to be careful with Icespark-- I mean Stupidspark. She seems like someone who make my life a lot harder and I don't want that. Okay, maybe not my life, but she is fairly smart. Definitely still a super easy target. She's stupid. Just like her name suggests. Or says.

Please bump me after twenty-four hours.
Ask My Cats!
Shop!
My Cats' Information!
Please check out this awesome Warriors role-playing website!