Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 09:27 AM
Eyes on Me, Me Alone!
Last post by sock
Today 09:26 AM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by silver.
Today 09:24 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 09:19 AM
the ghost of you. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 09:10 AM

Old April 19th, 2024, 02:43 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Tired
Default a tulip begins to bloom (tulippaw training thread)

Tulippaw
8 moons || RiverClan || ?/100

. . .

Training
1/5

Hunting
[ ]

Fishing

[ X ]

Battle

[ ]

Swimming

[ ]
. . .

Territory Tours

Haven Springs
Rugged Range
Lionsbeach
Sleepy Thicket
Saltmeadow Marsh
Smallpines
Sedgewater Valley

. . .

Patrol Experience
Hunting [ ]
Border [ ]
Herb [X]

Battle Experience
[ ]

Meetings Attended
1: [X] || 2: [X]

Assessment
[ ]

. . .

los gatos de chickadee

&

chickadee's auction birdhouse! - A NEW SET OF DESIGNS AWAITS!

Last edited by chickadee; April 25th, 2024 at 08:20 AM.
Old April 19th, 2024, 02:50 PM
big dork

Default Re: a tulip begins to bloom (tulippaw training thread)

Tulippaw scouted through the camp to find her new mentor. She'd been too lenient with Beanfloat and hadn't gotten any training because of it.

She would not make the same mistake. She was 8 moons, and she would take matters into her own hands to get proper training.

The calico scanned the room with watchful green eyes, looking for her name mentor Berryflare. She wasn't quite sure how to feel about the she-cat, but Berryflare seemed nice enough, and eager too.

Tulippaw didn't want to be demanding, or sound bratty, but patience was never a strength of hers. "Berryflare!" She called loudly for her mentor.

. . .

@PoisonOrchid - throwing the girl at you!!

los gatos de chickadee

&

Last edited by chickadee; April 19th, 2024 at 02:51 PM.
Old April 19th, 2024, 06:29 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 days
My Mood: Chatty

Berryflare

Berryflare was sitting by the warriors den. Looking around. She was kind of bored, anything really would sound good. Suddenly she heard her new apprentice call her name. Tulippaw was it? Gosh she was so forgetful - but that was besides the point. She quickly stood up and glanced around.
Soon her eyes land on an apprentice with calico fur. Her apprentice. Berryflare trots over to her and stops. "Tulippaw was it?" She meowed looking at her. "Would you like a territory tour now? I can show you around a bit, but I think if we went everywhere you'd probably get a bit tired. Besides it's not quite necessary to look at everything. We can just look at the rest as your training continues." She suggested, impatiently tapping her paw, waiting for her apprentices response.

// @chickadee - I can't tell if this is supposed to be after the meeting so I kind of just re-did my response //
Old April 20th, 2024, 07:26 PM
big dork

Tulippaw huffed at the warrior. She wasn’t a kit! And she could handle an easy territory tour. She felt offended that her mentor though she would easily tire. Despite her annoyance though she forced a smile, trying to hide her irritation. “Id like a territory tour. A full one. That’s how most apprentices start their training traditionally. Id like mine to be no different.” She replied back flicking her tail.

. . .
@PoisonOrchid

los gatos de chickadee

&

Old April 21st, 2024, 01:22 PM

Berryflare

Berryflare looks down at the apprentice with a sigh. Was she really getting annoyed? All she did was make a suggestion, not a demand! It seemed as if this apprentice was as quick tempered as her.
She rolls her eyes after hearing what Tulippaw has to say. Though she doesn't quite feel like arguing, so she just agrees with the apprentice. "Fine. If you want to see everything, you better be able to keep up. Come on." She points her tail towards the camp entrance and starts walking at a slightly faster pace than she normally does.

@chickadee
Old April 22nd, 2024, 06:54 PM
big dork

Tulippaw listened as her mentor replied, biting her lip. “Fine! I will keep up, and we’ll see everything.” She declared, standing up onto her paws proudly. She wasn’t a lot anymore. It was time for her to show just how serious she was about it. Her behavior did come across as quite rude, but Tulippaw didn’t really notice that. She was hard headed and quick tempered as ever, and didn’t realize that she might’ve come across as bratty to her mentor.

Her eyes widened as Berryflare sped out of the camp. Tulippaw bounded after her, trying to catch up, not wanting to get lost or look silly.

. . .

@PoisonOrchid - broooo berryflare is such a sweetheart!! i saw that post at the floodstone and im so sorry you have to deal with tulip in her angsty phase she’ll warm up soon enough

los gatos de chickadee

&

Last edited by chickadee; April 28th, 2024 at 04:05 PM.
Old April 25th, 2024, 08:16 AM

Berryflare

Great. First I get assigned an apprentice probably earlier than most, and then I have to deal with her being a total brat. She scoffs out loud and shakes her head. If she continues being this mouse-brained with other warriors, she'd be yelled at and punished. Though she would never do that. Why be rude to someone who doesn't realize that they are doing it or are trying to learn. There was an exception however, if Tulippaw was doing something rude, dangerous or just wasn't following and listening to instructions.
Berryflare hadn't realized, but her tail had been lashing, hitting the floor every now and then. Great, now if some cat saw her this agitated they'd probably try to comfort her or something. She hated being comforted, she had other ways to calm down. And what she also hadn't realized is that she started to walk a bit too fast. She paused and took a deep breath before looking around. "Tulippaw?" Gosh had she really just lost her apprentice!?! She started to look around herself, looking like a total idiot.

/ @chickadee - Nahhh it's alright [=. Oh also, I've never done this before, so I just roleplayed her walking in the territory, idk if that was the right thing though. Also I kind of rushed so sorry if something doesn't make sense or is spelt wrong /

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
Characters
Finders

Last edited by PoisonOrchid; April 27th, 2024 at 10:20 AM.
Old April 28th, 2024, 04:15 PM
big dork

Tulippaw
?/100 || RiverClan || 8 moons || she/her

Tulippaw scrambled after her mentor, through the unknown territory. The audacity that Berryflare had to leave her behind?! Some mentor Berryflare was. Already leaving her apprentice behind.

The calico’s nose twitched as she glanced back towards the camp. She had two options. Return home unsucessfull, or track her mentor via scent and prove to Berryflare how smart and capable that she truly was. The second option sounded much better in Tulippaw’s eyes. With that she turned back around and tasted the air. She’d seen someone do this once before, and she figured that’s how she could track Berryflare down.

Tulippaw made her way through the territory. It was a whole new exprience. Every tree, and rock, and the dirt. It was all so… freeing. It was a whole new world filled with space and fresh air. It was so beautiful… so nice. She took a deep breath of the crisp air. Soon, when she got older she’d do this all the time. But she had to learn the territory first, she reminded herself.

She continued to follow her nose as Berryflare scent got stronger and stronger and she finally stumbled opuntia her mentor again. “Found you.” She commented, flicking her tail with a smirk. She won this time.

. . .
@PoisonOrchid - yes! basically the mentor usually takes the apprentice through the territory and gives a brief explanation of the landmark, prey, yada yada yada… if you need descriptions of all the territory there’s different threads and desc.s and the top. also borders are currently off limits!

. . .

los gatos de chickadee

&