Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Medicine Cat...
by dino.
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 05:22 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Omari
Today 05:19 AM
The secret domain of...
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 05:13 AM
New here!
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 05:05 AM
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by QueenOtter
Today 04:55 AM

Old January 14th, 2023, 08:52 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Default You’re nothing, but I’ll make you something [P]

Weaselheart knew that life was unfair. He’d been alive (or should he say dead) long enough to know that.
But he also knew that one could skew things to their own advantage and have some pretty good successes. For example, as he was now dead, Weaselheart could now dream walk into the dreams of innocent kits and force them to do his bidding.
That was a pretty decent trade for life in his opinion.
So, as he padded through the rank, rotting forest, Weaselheart reached out his mind as if reaching out feelers, and he found two dreamers. He quickly latched on, a parasite ready to drain the life energy of two unsuspecting victims.
The first sleeping form was a black tabby kit with white patches. Weaselheart scoffed, this one looked soft, he hoped they were tougher than they looked, or Weaselheart was going to throw them overboard and find a bigger fish. When Weaselheart came to the next kit, the first thing he noticed was the brown tabby kit’s bright red tail, and he scoffed slightly to himself.
Let’s hope they also are tougher than they look, He thought bitterly, his amber eyes observing them contemplatively until he decided it was time to wake them up for their first “lesson”.
“Alright, cotton-tails,” Weaselheart hissed, shaking them awake with little care or ceremony, “Wake up, it’s time you two become real cats!”
@dino. @perseus.

Last edited by Willowfern; January 14th, 2023 at 08:54 PM.
Old January 15th, 2023, 01:36 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: You’re nothing, but I’ll make you something [P]

smolderingkit === > @Willowfern @perseus.
Smolderingkit had never had a dream as dark as this.

It was... odd. Not dark in the sense that is was violent, or traumatic; he just couldn't see anything. He was in a black void. It wasn't peaceful, but it wasn't scary, either. It was just there.

Something shook him, and his eyes flew open, locking onto the culprit. If he had been alone he wouldn't have cared all too much, there were several cats he didn't pay attention to in his own Clan—but out of the corner of his eye he caught sight of his brother's pelt. Smolderingkit shot to his paws and aimed a swipe at Weaselheart's unfamiliar face, lips pulled back in a kitten snarl and claws unsheathed. "BACK OFF!"
Old January 15th, 2023, 01:58 PM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

☄. *. ⋆ Vulturekit
Vulturekit's dreams really never been like this before, truly he wasn't much of a dreamer in the first place.

When he was shaken awake, he was about to snap at his brothers for waking him up but he wasn't in the nursery but a rather dark and murky forest with his brother Smoldering and some unknown cat. The sight of said unknown cat brought a growl from his throat and made him jump up and he tried slashing his unsheathed claws to the cats face, his fur bristling up to try and make him look larger.
@dino. @Willowfern

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old January 25th, 2023, 09:58 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Weaselheart didn’t flinch as both kits stuck him with their little thorny paws. Together their effort caused a small droplet of blood to swell at the edge of his nose. Weaselheart let out an unimpressed grunt as he wiped away the blood.
“Alright, cotton-tails,” Weaselheart jokingly chided, “Let’s save the violence for each other. It’s not polite to attack your mentor, is it?” He looked them over. At least they seemed to have spunk. There was hope for them yet.
Weaselheart flexed his bloodstained claws and let out a beastly yawn before he spoke again,
“First things first, kiddos, what are your names, eh? I can’t start training you without knowing your names first. How else will I call out when you mess up?”
Weaselheart stalked a circle around the two kits. On a second look, they both looked like pretty solid, good ShadowClan stock. Weaselheart had a feeling that these two would excel under his teachings, and by them excelling… he grinned to himself, not needing to complete the thought as the idea of great personal gain began to cultivate in his mind.
“My name is Weaselheart, and you may call me by no nicknames. If I so much as hear a ‘Weasel’ or ‘Mr. Weasel’ from either of you, you’ll get your ear gnawed off,” Weaselheart’s face didn’t betray whether or not this threat was figurative or literal, “The reason you are here, if you were wondering, is for training. I am rather… bored here in this place, and I’d just love to do something substantial in my death,” This was a lie, of course, Weaselheart hated kids, and he’d be much happier not training them, but whatever.
“My training,” He meowed darkly, “Is like no other. With me, there’s no need for sheathing your claws. Here, there is no Warrior Code to prevent you from fighting one-another.”
“In my lessons, we use ranks, but not in the conventional way. You go from kit, to apprentice, to warrior, to leader. Leader is when you’re done, you’ve aged out of my training. Speaking of age, age doesn’t matter for these lessons, you could be thirty-five moons old and still be a kit in my training. It all depends on how hard you work to earn your rank up.”
“To train at all, of course, you need a battle partner,”
His eyes met both of theirs, “Guess who you’ll be fighting?” He asked, pausing to hear their answers.
@perseus. @dino. (If you don’t like the “rank” system, I can get rid of it. I just wanted to spice things up, give the siblings an incentive to one-up each other n’ stuff.)
Old January 29th, 2023, 08:25 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

smolderingkit === > @Willowfern @perseus.
His attack combined with his brother's did nothing; of course it didn't they were both babies trying to fight off a- a babynapper. That's what this was, he and his brother had been babynapped!! Oooooo when they got back to camp he was SO telling Dawnstar. Maybe she'd come take his pelt, because he was STINKY.

"What the frickin foxdung is this?" he demanded in his furiously squeaky voice. "Dawnstar is going to have your fur when she finds out you took us!! I don't want your stupid challenge or your stupid ranks, I want you to bring me and my brother home! You- you log for brains!!"

He talked about being dead. That wasn't right, not at all. Cats who were dead didn't babynap ShadowClan kits, everybody knew that!!
Old February 5th, 2023, 08:24 PM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

☄. *. ⋆ Vulturekit
Vulturekit let out a small growl when his attack along with his brother didn't work, but he just didn't realize that he was still a baby for the most part. He can't believe he was babynapped!!! His tail lashed back and forth as he spoke out, his voice still squeaky, "Yea dungface! You are EXTRA STINKY let us go back so Dawnstar can shred you!"

He may have thought of his brother on the extreme stinky list but he moved so he was slightly closer. The two may have never gotten along for the most part but he was the only comfort he had in this dark void that he was babynapped to by some dead cat.

How can a dead cat even babynap!! That shouldn't be even possible!!
@dino. @Willowfern

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)