Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Burn the Stars [P]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 06:35 PM
battles? (been wondering...
by lark.
Last post by alec
Today 06:28 PM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by hades.
Today 06:23 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 06:20 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 06:17 PM

Old April 18th, 2024, 01:10 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw found himself smiling a bit and it was genuine as his attempts to help lighten Bravebird's moon worked just a bit even if at points it seemed like she was putting up a front more than anything. Though wasn't Rabbitpaw doing the same thing? He gave the warrior a small purr and let himself press into her fur, seeing as she wasn't upset at him and Rabbitpaw liked being able to feel others next to him. A cuddle bunny, one could call him, though not at a gathering, he needed to be his scariest at gatherings. Then his attention was put onto what Bravebird actually said, which, he probably should've paid attention to first. He giggled at Bravebird's comment and nodded his head in agreement, "I agree, Windclan is the best clan! Though you are right about it being a bit overwhelming, there's so many cats and so much noise and stuff." The blonde apprentice spoke as he swept his eyes through the gathering place again, pointedly ignoring where the deputy's were supposed to go. Only for Bravebird's next, innocent, question made its way into the young apprentice's brain. He didn't want to ignore her, but his voice dropped to a more hushed tone, "I-umm, noticed that..Riverclan wasn't here first..I just..." He let himself trail off, not wanting to bring down the mood after lightening it a bit the apprentice bonked his head lightly into the warrior's shoulder. Bulldozing any response that the warrior had to the Riverclan comment with a question of his own. "Can you tell me about the other clans?" Rabbitpaw was curious. He heard the most about Shadowclan and...Riverclan. Not so much Thunderclan.

The apprentice was curious about Thunderclan the most. He heard plenty and all he needed to about Riverclan and he knew some stuff about Shadowclan from the alliance that the other clan currently had with Windclan but not a lot about them exactly. He wasn't even sure who their deputy was. Thunderclan he knew nothing about, he knew of Bumblestar and Spiderthroat but only by name and only tonight did he have a description of the two of them as they sat in their respective spots. His eyes trailed the camp looking for any other interesting cats that he could maybe ask about. But decided to wait for Bravebird to answer his first question before bombarding her with too many. He gave her his full attention again as he waited for her to answer.

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Bravebird - WindClan Warrior
She/her | 45 moons | Beefed Up T3, One with the Warren
It seemed the apprentice agreed with her, and his own comment back about WindClan had Bravebird grinning. She had also noticed that RiverClan was a no-show - which, given how tense things were was likely a good thing. The lilac lynx-point wouldn't fight and break the truce, but she had planned to throw some nasty looks and warning snarls towards any of the fish-faces that decided to show up. She was partially thankful when Rabbitpaw didn't seem too caught up on RiverClan, and instead asked about ThunderClan.

The WindClan warrior wasn't much of a fan of them either, but compared to both ShadowClan and RiverClan, ThunderClan was in less murky water with her after they had conceded land to WindClan. "Well, there's three others, of course," she began, glancing up towards Seastones. "You know WindClan already. RiverClan, too... to be honest I've got no idea what's going on with their leadership anymore. Last leader to take up the mantle was Larkstar, but according to Bumblestar at the last Gathering, she's up and left leaving her deputy Birdsnow to take over. We'll see if that's still the case next moon, though I doubt it."

Finishing with RiverClan, and shifting her gaze from the empty spots where they normally were, Brave settled on ShadowClan next. "ShadowClan's much like us in the sense that they've been pretty stable - somewhat. Dawnstar's been their leader for quite some time, and her mother Icestar was the leader before her." Brave didn't recall much about the former leader outside of the fact that she was always usually exchanging jabs with RiverClan's leader at the time, Lionstorm. "She's had a pawful of deputies, and it looks like their most recent one, Vulturefang, either got demoted, or isn't with us anymore." Not really something she concerned herself with so she shrugged.

"ThunderClan used to be floundering more than a squirrel in water, but they've since pulled themselves back up under Bumblestar's leadership - not without quite a bit of violence, though." At that Bravebird shifted a now narrowed gaze to the deputy spot. "Spiderthroat is her deputy - and a rather wretched cat if you ask me. Nothing better than a rat inside of a cat, but hey can't expect much more when their leader snips and snaps at everyone at every Gathering." She rolled her eyes.

Finally looking back at Twilightstar, she grinned. "And then you've got us - Twilightstar's been at the helm of the Clan since I was a kit back in the nursery. Always sturdy and strong. And Fallownose..." ...That was a topic that Bravebird couldn't finish that thought as her jaw hardened a bit. Thankfully with Rabbitpaw there as a sort of anchor she was able to let it pass over her and fade away.

Before she could answer anymore questions, Bumblestar started to give announcements. Lots of apprentices it seemed, and ThunderClan thriving - not that any leader would ever claim the opposite. The news with ShadowClan perked her ears but didn't shock her. "Seems like ShadowClan's up to no good again. Keep in mind, though we do have an alliance with them, that you can never truly trust any of them. They only look out for themselves, as should we with WindClan," she murmured to Rabbitpaw with a glance at the apprentice.

[ Rabbitpaw - @/Dolomedes ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; April 18th, 2024 at 07:55 PM.
Old April 18th, 2024, 02:32 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfhive had been at the back of ThunderClan's helm, and for the duration of the interlude and Bumblestar's announcement his focus was primarily on watching the crowd. The fish weren't around, naturally, and he could only assume they were continuing to be the failures of the forest.

... WindClan's arrival made his mouth twitch. There was a distinct lack of Fallownose on the stones, a sight that made his fur twitch uneasily. Maybe he was sick? Wolfhive made sure to keep his distance from the WindClan crew, just in case. He'd just recovered from a bout and didn't want to catch something.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 18th, 2024, 04:02 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonpaw
Apprentice || He/him || 6 Moons || Purrks: Chill of death

Aaaaand back down the seastones the apprentice slid, watching helplessly as Momma's regal figure moved further and futher away. Curse his adorable little paws!! They weren't ready to climb things yet!! With a frustrated huff, Moonpaw waddled back into the crowd. The other clans had arrived, and he didn't want to make any trouble.

Besides, it seemed Thunder lady was already annoyed at... uh something. He had stopped listening about a second after she opened her mouth.
Old April 18th, 2024, 08:32 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

When was the last time RiverClan's been to a gathering? Dawnstar wondered after Bumblebrat began her announcement. RiverClan has long since surpassed ThunderClan as the weakest within the forest. But what did you expect when putting inexperienced idiots at the head of a clan?

The leader flexed her claws as Bumblebrat got into her announcement. A hint of confusion flashed within Dawnstar's eyes as she brought up an incident that happened some time ago. Now she decided to complain about the trouble with Hawkbite and Shadefrost. Such a brat!

"Yes, I heard about that some time ago. The report is off, there were no bodies left behind and only one died. It's strange, considering I'm certain your deputy was around when I came and grabbed my foolish warriors. But anyway, Spiderthroat ended up killing Shadefrost. That one was a pain in my tail, never listened well, and was always biting off more than he could chew. I wouldn't say Spiderthroat was doing me a favor, but it was only a matter of time before Shadefrost ended up dead. Hawkbite, the other one, got away alive, barely. The two of them were being recklessly stupid, I can assure you that with Hawkbite thoroughly humbled, and Shadefrost dead, it won't be happening again." She growled behind clenched teeth.

Dawnstar would have punished Hawkbite more harshly if she knew this would come back and bite her in the tail. She hated bowing her head for stuff like this. The leader turned her head, shooting a seething glare at the Commander. He was lucky he was useful.

"You're not giving me much to go off with Goldenheart, but I'll look into it. Eating our own is a bit much even for ShadowClan. But as you found no tracks or scents, just because Goldenheart died at ShadowClan's border doesn't mean it involves one of mine. Not much I can do there, but if I find something I'll let you know." Dawnstar lifted her hind leg to itch at her ear.

"Compared to the problems your cats have caused my Clan and me, I wouldn't call yours real issues, but if it helps with the whining, your clan can take back Sunkissed Creek. I don't need nor want it any longer. Let me know when you're coming to remark it, I'd like to stick around and ensure no trouble occurs." Dawnstar told Bumblestar after she finished scratching. She could see her more troublesome cats causing her a headache. She was done with ThunderClan for the time being. Might see about beating on RiverClan now, still had a grudge she needed to settle with them.

Rising to her tremendous height, she shook out her pelt and paced to the front of the stone. "ShadowClan is faring as well as ever. We welcome several new apprentices, Sleepypaw, Birdpaw, Twistedpaw, Lionpaw, Moonpaw, Cinderpaw, Brownpaw, Rainpaw, Quietpaw, Duskpaw, Wispypaw, Quillpaw, Sootpaw, Heronpaw, Forestpaw, and Mirepaw."That was quite the mouthful.

"Yellowpaw and Palepaw have completed their warrior training and been named Yellowtwist and Palesong." The leader finished and stepped back, glancing at Twilightstar. There was no Fallownose, she wondered if the tom was running late again or remained at home. Normally it wouldn't be something she'd notice, but Twilightstar seemed a bit off, more ruffled than usual.

#gathering
@Moonraven @dino.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old April 18th, 2024, 09:07 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
25/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 5 moons

Alpinepaw padded a bit closer to hear what the ShadowClan Leader had to say. She was all alone in the space.

(OPEN)
Old April 19th, 2024, 11:40 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Hungry

[QUOTE=gs29513;15[SPOILER="Deadmoon"]79561]Tansyjaw didn't particularly want to start chatting to the numerous other cats from various clans (though Riverclan wasn't here which was somewhat nice) as some of other cats in Thunderclan seemed inclined to do. A few too many of them were, to her mind, chatting with the Shadowclanners. It seemed to be mainly naive little apprentices, fortunately none of her family members that she could see. They'd better not try it. Regal she might like to be, but if needs must she wasn't above giving one of the fools a cuff around the ears and dragging them back to more....civilized company if the situation called for it. That was her whole reason for being here. Lioncrest and Dovefluff didn't always like to attend the gatherings, and SOMEONE had to keep an eye on the children. Might as well be her, the most qualified for any job.

---------------------------------

Brindlepaw was feeling none of his grandmama's belligerence, prancing into the Gathering a bit late but with a lot of energy and a desire to chitchat. He wasn't exactly a master conversationalist, but he'd quite like to meet a few other cats. See what was going on beyond the borders more directly, rather than waiting for second or third paw reports back in the Thunderclan camp. He wasn't too well versed in interclan politics to begin with, but not actually hearing anyone straight up didn't help matters. All he was vaguely aware of was that they didn't particularly like Riverclan at the moment, and that Shadowclan in general was bad. At least according to Tansyjaw. Still, he was hopeful that he could find a suitable conversation partner, and actually get an idea of what was going on while hopefully making Thunderclan look a bit more tough because wow, there were a lot of cats from his clan here tonight, they must look POWERFUL!!

--------------------------------

Shrewstep hadn't been to a gathering in a hot minute, so he took this as an opportunity to get his news fresh from the source for once. Dawnstar had been a bit grouchy lately (when was she not) so he was hopeful that this gathering would result in something interesting occurring. Shadowclan had, despite the ire towards various animals and clans, not been in many confrontations lately. He wasn't exactly spoiling for a fight, but it would give him something to do now that his apprentice had been demoted back down to a kit. Or, if he got the chance, he could find someone to flirt with. He doubted it would go anywhere, cross clan relationships rarely lasted long, but a little flirting was all in good fun.

--------------------------------
@Marycat006
Deadmoon wasn't sure what exactly was going to go down at the gathering, but Duckpaw really needed to go to one so she hoped her presence would encourage the kid to attend. If she wanted to stick by her that was absolutely fine, didn't even need to talk, though somehow she imagined her apprentice wouldn't be the type to sit in stoic silence through the gathering. A bit more on the talkative side, Duckpaw. Certainly compared to Snowybreeze anyway. Deadmoon didn't have any particular agenda for this one, as they had rather lost their appeal after Marigoldpaw had disappeared and Rookscreech had joined her in Windclan. She ought to talk to Rookie soon, they had both been going about their lives without seeing each other a bit too much she feared. Nothing dramatic, just the easy knowledge the other was there taking the....specialness out of chatting. It was no longer a thrilling, once a moon prospect. It could happen any time, so it rarely happened. It was odd, the way things worked like that. She caught a glimpse of Rookie's uncle in the crowd. Marigoldpaw's friend. Shrew something or other. A tiny rodent for a tiny cat, that was how she remembered it. Deadmoon would rather talk to literally anybody else.

(All open, though Tansy will definitely be a bit grumpy! Deadmoon is Windclan, Shrewstep is Shadowclan, Tansyjaw and Brindlekit are Thunderclan.)[/QUOTE[/SPOILER]

Spiraltail trotted over to his clanmate and sat "Everyone seems so lively' he said leaning over the young warrior was excited for this gathering in particular "I hope I get apprentice soon" he looked back at the older warrior realizing he was blabbering and stopped talking (windclan warrior)[/B][/B]

Last edited by Tallstar; April 19th, 2024 at 11:41 AM.
Old April 19th, 2024, 09:34 PM
Oat milk drinker

Badgerear continue to focus on the gathering at hand. He wanted to see what Dawnstar had to say before starting a conversation with Briarsplash. The large tom nodded after a minute, surprised that Dawnstar was willingly giving away territory even after the accusation. His paws shuffled awkwardly for a minute as he thought how he would feel if his leader did that.

Looking at his paws as he gathered his thoughts he finally decided to break the silence to his friend. Well, deep down he knew they weren't friends but maybe for gatherings, they could be.

"I hope we find out who did this to Goldenheart, I really do. Whoever did this is a foxhearted rogue." Badgerear couldn't say for certainty that it wasn't a Shadowclan cat, but if it was, then it wasn't acting with the heart of clan cat.

@SentimentalSquid

Last edited by Maybi; April 19th, 2024 at 09:36 PM. Reason: fixed tag
Old April 20th, 2024, 12:17 AM
mentally in middle earth

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Goofy

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
shadowclan| she-cat | abrasive, standoffish, loyal, strong

Briarsplash calmed down greatly as Dawnstar spoke; her leader handled it well, as usual, with a signature bite in her tone. Just what Bumblestar deserved to hear. She did cock her head, however, in interest as Dawnstar so easily gave up Sunkissed Creek...

I guess if she's sure we don't need it, then we don't... hope the prey isn't that good for them either.

She was still skeptical, but in no way angry enough to say anything. Not to mention she'd hardly want to put her position in jeopardy — she'd already had to fight tooth and nail to become a warrior in the first place.

Then, to her surprise, Badgerear spoke to her again.

She found herself seething once more — not at him, but angered once again at the mere thought of that ShadowClan would even be considered for this sort of heinous crime. It was nice, though, to hear that Badgerear seeming to give them the benefit of the doubt — like it was a united team effort to figure out what happened to her.

That tone helped her calm again and she turned, nodding once to him. "I hope for your sakes and hers that it's cleared up... and that no one would accuse ShadowClan of such a thing ever again," she added tersely. The attitude wasn't necessarily directed at him, just a result of her building tension at the accusation. She agreed, though — if it was truly a cat that did this, they deserved the utmost punishment. Clan rivalries or not, no warrior deserves to succumb to such a fate.

/ @Maybi

Old April 20th, 2024, 01:51 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post

Bravebird - WindClan Warrior
She/her | 45 moons | Beefed Up T3, One with the Warren
It seemed the apprentice agreed with her, and his own comment back about WindClan had Bravebird grinning. She had also noticed that RiverClan was a no-show - which, given how tense things were was likely a good thing. The lilac lynx-point wouldn't fight and break the truce, but she had planned to throw some nasty looks and warning snarls towards any of the fish-faces that decided to show up. She was partially thankful when Rabbitpaw didn't seem too caught up on RiverClan, and instead asked about ThunderClan.

The WindClan warrior wasn't much of a fan of them either, but compared to both ShadowClan and RiverClan, ThunderClan was in less murky water with her after they had conceded land to WindClan. "Well, there's three others, of course," she began, glancing up towards Seastones. "You know WindClan already. RiverClan, too... to be honest I've got no idea what's going on with their leadership anymore. Last leader to take up the mantle was Larkstar, but according to Bumblestar at the last Gathering, she's up and left leaving her deputy Birdsnow to take over. We'll see if that's still the case next moon, though I doubt it."

Finishing with RiverClan, and shifting her gaze from the empty spots where they normally were, Brave settled on ShadowClan next. "ShadowClan's much like us in the sense that they've been pretty stable - somewhat. Dawnstar's been their leader for quite some time, and her mother Icestar was the leader before her." Brave didn't recall much about the former leader outside of the fact that she was always usually exchanging jabs with RiverClan's leader at the time, Lionstorm. "She's had a pawful of deputies, and it looks like their most recent one, Vulturefang, either got demoted, or isn't with us anymore." Not really something she concerned herself with so she shrugged.

"ThunderClan used to be floundering more than a squirrel in water, but they've since pulled themselves back up under Bumblestar's leadership - not without quite a bit of violence, though." At that Bravebird shifted a now narrowed gaze to the deputy spot. "Spiderthroat is her deputy - and a rather wretched cat if you ask me. Nothing better than a rat inside of a cat, but hey can't expect much more when their leader snips and snaps at everyone at every Gathering." She rolled her eyes.

Finally looking back at Twilightstar, she grinned. "And then you've got us - Twilightstar's been at the helm of the Clan since I was a kit back in the nursery. Always sturdy and strong. And Fallownose..." ...That was a topic that Bravebird couldn't finish that thought as her jaw hardened a bit. Thankfully with Rabbitpaw there as a sort of anchor she was able to let it pass over her and fade away.

Before she could answer anymore questions, Bumblestar started to give announcements. Lots of apprentices it seemed, and ThunderClan thriving - not that any leader would ever claim the opposite. The news with ShadowClan perked her ears but didn't shock her. "Seems like ShadowClan's up to no good again. Keep in mind, though we do have an alliance with them, that you can never truly trust any of them. They only look out for themselves, as should we with WindClan," she murmured to Rabbitpaw with a glance at the apprentice.

[ Rabbitpaw - @/Dolomedes ]

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw was happy that the warrior brushed past his comment on Riverclan's absence, he listened as she explained each of the clans and their current leaderships. He couldn't imagine having so many different leaders in such a short time, his entire life and it seems that the entirety of Bravebird's that Twilightstar has been the leader of Windclan. It made him extra proud of his clan for having such strong felines in it, like Bravebird and Twilightstar, it only reinforced his comment on Windclan being the best. He turned his attention from Bravebird to Bumbletstar as the feline began to explain her news.

Woahhhh, that was so many apprentices. Rabbitpaw was shocked by the amount of new names being thrown at him, he was the only apprentice named during Windclan's last...nevermind. Then she listed warriors. Wowee! He couldn't wait until Twilightstar called out his full name at a gathering but that was still quite a ways away. Then Bumblestar explained how two warriors broke into their camp and damaged their herbs. That was horrible though it made him wonder how warriors, oh wait no enforcers, made it into Thunderclan camp in the first place. He turned to Bravebird a bit, "What's an enforcer?" Though any thoughts on that halted to an abrupt stop when Bumblestar explained finding a dead cat on Shadowclan's border, eaten! Eaten!! That's horrible! Surely it was a predator? His mind flashed to Crowtooth's story about the vultures and hawks that ate cats after they had been left for dead in the territory. His ears pinned and he whispered to the warrior beside him, leaning closer for comfort, "Was it really a cat that ate them? How could any cat do that?"

Dawnstar stepped forward next and addressed Bumblestar's words immediately. Though it wasn't in a way that Rabbitpaw was expecting. She confirmed that her cats attacked the Thunderclan herb storages ago but seemed to say that they were off in the first telling of the event. Spiderthroat, He wasn't sure what to think about that. How was Dawnstar so calm and almost seemed happy for the death of one of her warriors under the claws of another clan? That's awful! The rest of Dawnstar's spill wasn't too interesting, saying her cats wouldn't eat any of their own kind, given territory to Thunderclan which was interesting, Rabbitpaw wondered why she would do such a thing, and then apprentices which there were also a lot in Shadowclan and also warrior naming.

As he waited for his leader, eager to let go of the past badness of everything that has happened since the Windclan meeting. Though he realized that it was likely that the invasion of Riverclan warriors and Fallownose's passing were likely to be announced and it made him...frightened and so so so so so sad. He misses Fallownose. Oh wait...did that mean that Twilightstar was going to call out his name alone. No one else was named during that meeting... was everyone in the gathering going to look at him? "I-Is Twilightstar going to announce my name alone?" The apprentice asked though he thought he already knew the answer. He tried to seem not scared as he said it but as much as Rabbitpaw was social that was in his own clan not three clans worth of cats, the majority being strangers who he has never seen or even heard of. That's so scary. He almost wished that Twilightstar would forget about him.

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Old April 20th, 2024, 03:20 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Birdpaw, surprisingly, was the first cat Lostspark interacted with that night. It brought a small, fond smile to her face as she ducked her head to grin at her daughter, matching the young tabby's giddiness with her own. "Excited, baby bird?" She asked, words a soft, tentative whisper. She attempted to nudge her daughter forward. "Go on, have fun - unless you want to stay here with Mossfreckle and I. It's your first Gathering, in the end. Explore what you want to, but don't stray too far please." With that, Lostspark straightened up again.

Springlight and Drizzlecloud were next to arrive ... or, actually, only the former was present. Lostspark did not know where the older ThunderClan Medicine Cat was, but frankly, she didn't feel like questioning it. If ThunderClan had lost a Medicine Cat... bad for them. It didn't matter to Lostspark.

Alarmed amber eyes whipped towards a certain rosetted black apprentice as the boy in question clambered up to snuggle into Lostspark. Her paws snapped out instantly, aiming to wrap around the young tom and pull her into him, grip firm. "Woah there," Her head tipped down to blink at the apprentice. And then she cracked a tentative smile, voice lowering into a murmur. "Hi, Moonlove. You scared me, I thought you were going to fall."

Lostspark was more than aware of Mossfreckle's presence beside her - and she was alert the moment WindClan's Medic, Lightningstorm arrived. She had quite the mouth on her, this one, but it wasn't the sort that stemmed from being too giddy. This... Lostspark had an uncanny feeling that this cheerfulness was a curtain to hide something darker, more bitter. Limbs tightening around Moonpaw, Lostspark inclined her head in silent greeting to the calico, foggy amber gaze fixed somewhere over the other Medicine Cat's shoulder, on a distant point elsewhere.

[ @Mica - Birdpaw / @iliri - Springlight / @Poprock - Moonpaw / @ellie - Mossfreckle / @Alchemist Kitsune - Lightningstorm ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.