Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 01:05 AM

Old May 8th, 2024, 09:49 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Right then, if there was no backlash, she could get on with this.

"For more Clan-centric stuff, unfortunately I'm startin' off with negatives. Wisppaw, Echopaw." Bumblestar found the two in the crowd and fixed them both with a sharp stare. "Apparently the punishments I gave you for fraternizing at the RiverClan border with a fish wasn't enough for you, so you can consider yourselves kits for the next moon. I don't want you out of camp or doing any sorta training until I decide you're good to go again."

[ Wispkit's and Echokit's apprentice ranks will be reinstated in June. Any further violations of rules punishable by a High Rank may warrant further action. ]

Now for something that would hopefully turn out to be a little more positive. This one had already given her trouble in the past, though, and she wasn't looking forward to anymore that might come of it. "Fallingkit, since you've seemed to behave yourself 'n no one's reported anything to me, you can continue your training as Fallingpaw. But I wanna see you do double your last punishment: two dens cleaned or repaired under a warrior's supervision 'n reported to me by tomorrow evening. If you somehow screw that up a second time, you 'n I'll have to have a talk about your place here."

[ Fallingpaw needs to have been roleplayed cleaning up or repairing two dens of his choosing around camp and report back to Bumblestar upon completion by May 18th, with a minimum of three posts for each den. Failure to do so will result in his place in the Clan being re-evaluated. ]

Bumblestar cleared her throat and looked away from Fallingpaw.

"In much better news, we've got someone returning to us. Usually I don't announce this, but Bluekit's been missing for a long while - vanished a short time after the sinkhole, honestly probably thought to be dead. Now it seems like she's been successful in makin' her way back. She better be welcomed with open arms instead of claws, 'cause she's no outsider 'n I don't want her being treated as such. Since she's clearly not a kid anymore, she'll be starting her training as Bluepaw 'n I'll be in charge of it." Bumblestar's newest charge didn't seem to be present at the meeting currently, so she could only hope her Clan followed her orders and didn't give the returnee any issues.

"Reassignments are up next. Mallowpaw, since your mentor’s apparently not doing a great job of it for you, you’re with Wolfhive now. Firepaw, Cunningshrike. Beepaw, Roseraven. Porcupinepaw, Snakepelt. Woodpaw, Sprucejumper. Whitepaw, Daylightwing. Shrikepaw, Violetfreckle. Brindlepaw, Silverecho. Silverpaw, Mintwhisker.

"'N now for the ceremonies that need to be done. Dewkit, Ferretkit, 'n Vixenkit, I need the three of you up here. Won't be sayin' your names again this meeting, so move your legs."

[ If your kit doesn't step up to receive their ceremony before my next post on May 10th, they won't receive their name and you'll have to submit another ceremony request. ]

#tcmeeting

Last edited by dino.; May 9th, 2024 at 12:56 AM.
Old May 8th, 2024, 10:25 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 19 | No purrks |

Orangeblossom padded from the warriors den, fur still slightly ruffled from his oddly timed nap. Look can you blame him? It feels like he's been on his feet all day today and then the one time he decides a nap wouldn't kill him has to be the time that Bumblestar would call a meeting. Luckily, the murmuring of most of his clan in one spot was enough to shake him from sleep, he wouldn't want to miss a meeting. Especially not this one! Given the way Bumblestar was talking all positive, well mostly, the two apprentices first named were ones that Orangeblossom wasn't too familiar with. Though he still made a note of them. Then came some words for Fallingkit now back to paw with a last punishment.

The ginger tom walked as he listened to the rest and spotted the oh so elusive medicine cat that he had been speaking with last time. She didn't seem to be in any conversations with anyone yet so Orangeblossom decided to trot over and take a seat. He gave her a smile before looking back up at his leader, and he got even more excited! Vixenkit! He leaned over to Springlight, "Vixenkit is my younger sibling! He's real quiet but she's a sweetheart! Be one of the best that's for sure!" Then he realized that he probably missed something important and he sheepishly started to fix up his curly fur a bit but it was as stubborn as it always was. "Did I miss anything important?" He kept this second phrase a bit quieter as he hoped that the herbalist would take some pity on his poor soul and fill him in.

Ooh, perhaps he should find Brackenclaw, that tom was sure to be up to date on everything and could fill in Orangeblossom if anything happened that was important enough to find. For now though he should focus on Bumblestar, Vixenkit, and Springlight. After meeting plans could wait for after the meeting.
[ @iliri - Springlight ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 8th, 2024, 10:55 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Thinking

Firepaw sucked in a breath and winced slightly. The fifth mentor change she’d had. Hopefully this one wasn’t as stubborn and lazy as all her other mentors had been.

No, Frecklefoot had been a good mentor… Firepaw shut her eyes, sighing.

(Lazy)

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old May 9th, 2024, 02:24 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Sick

Brackenclaw would look over at the apprentice now kit Echokit and thought 'Something must have happened after our hunting party unfortunate I helped him with that crouch for hunting mice and voles and now he won't be able to use it for awhile.' Brackenclaw thought to himself but other than that remaining silent. Brackenclaw's entire attention was brought back to the meeting when he heard the three kits getting called up. Brackenclaw sat up straighter then usual hoping to stand out amongst the crowd. He had been itching to get an Apprentice of his own and wanted to prove he could do a good job at training. Brackenclaw was both patient and loyal and would certainly pass on the latter to his would be Apprentice. He hoped that one of these three might be his big break!
@Dolomedes
Old May 9th, 2024, 04:08 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfhive hadn't been aware of Wisppaw and Echopaw's antics, and there was no masking his disappointment in the duo. Especially Wisppaw, whom he had wanted to take under his wing to ensure their training was being completed. Perhaps some time in camp would correct their misbehavior..

On brighter news, Fallingpaw got his rank back. Wolfhive glanced around for his former denmate, curious as to how he'd handle this. Wolfhive didn't mind monitoring his punishment, but he wanted Fallingpaw to make that decision.

Ahh, Bluepaw.. He wasn't sure if Bumba was going to broach this topic at a meeting, but he was glad she was introduced. He knew her injuries might be off-putting to some - most Clan cats didn't get ones so dire - so the reminder to treat her respectfully was solid. He noticed she wasn't in the crowd, and as Bumba finished this portion of the announcements he briefly departed to collect her. He knew she'd be in the medicine cat den, having spent the last couple nights resting up and recovering.

"Bluepaw." His voice was gentle as he addressed her. "I know it's scary, but you're not going to spend this meeting hiding in this den. Come along." Carefully, he plucked her not unlike a kitten, and brought her out to the crowd. He wasn't going to force her to the front -- that'd just be mean, he just brought her along to one of the sides so she could watch. Attend, hear how Bumba was mentoring her. "Just stay by me 'n you'll be just fine, alright?" If she was comfortable with branching out, she was free to - he just didn't want to pressure her. [ @Rani ]

Reassignments came. Wolfhive waved over to Mallowpaw. "We'll pick off where we left off once the meeting's over!" [ @kittycatburmise ] He was glad to be rid of Beetail, what a goddamn disgrace of a cat.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 9th, 2024, 04:59 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Bluepaw
Thunderclan Apprentice| She/her | 14 Moons | Primal Instincts

Now Bluepaw had been aware a meeting was going on, it was impossible not to with the general noise and how all the cats had filed out of the medicine cats den, but had made the choice to not go. She'd been back for about two day and had spent both confined to the medicine cats den, receiving treatment for her many many injuries both past and present and was honestly feeling much better. Physically that is.

Unfortunately consistent full meals, a clean pelt, and healing couldnt really the injuries inside Bluepaws mind and heart. She'd been hiding, trying to summon the courage to go out there, to the clearing to see her brother who she was certain was out there, unaware she was home. Courage that was just not there it seemed.

Wolfhive and Bumblestar were not willing to give her any more time to wait it seemed.

The molly froze, blue and gold eyes blown wide as she distantly heard her name and had huddled down in the nest, startled as Wolfhive came in, shaking her head with a pleading "But Im not ready, come on Wolfhive Im not ready no-" which was fully in vain as she was bodily picked up.
Unfair, uncalled for, cheating little grey butt-face!! There was no way she was struggling out of this, already forever smaller then the average cat given she'd not had enough food when she was still growing and still emaciated from her stint as a rogue but certainly wasnt happy about it. The low angry cat growl (seriousness of the noise ruined by how she didnt even bother to struggle as she was dragged out of the medicine cats den, butt dragging along the dirt) made that clear.

Eventually though she was just were she wasnt sure she wanted to be, in the clearing where the entire clan was gathering, eyes most definitely fixed on her. Between Bumblestars announcement and her look there was no chance she was unnoticed.

And what a sight she was, being forcefully sat beside Wolfhive. Her face was fully mauled more scar tissue then not and her right eye was a foggy blue that spoke of at least partial blindness. Matter of fact most of her body was coated in patches of gnarled skin, the apprentice's form a testament to how many ways a cat can get ripped apart and still live and undersized and skinny in a way that spoke of the permanent damage of starvation, apprentice sized forever.

Any attention her grizzle maimed look gained her was attention Bluepaw cowered under, shifting uncomfortably.

However, even as she wanted to bolt right back to the medicine cats den and not be seen she couldnt help but scour the meeting for one specific form. One specific brown tabby form she spotted, looking so much the same as it always had and inhaled a sharp breath in, eyes wide and watering.
"C-Crowpaw. Big brother I-I...."

He voice, soft weak and emotional but audible trailed off, mind too full of thoughts to say them all as she was suddenly faced with the sight of her brother for the first time in over a year. Fear, that he'd reject her as she was now, hope, that she could have a family again, love, excitement, worry, sorrow, guilt, so much so much. Bluepaw was frozen, one paw reaching up and out towards her brother wondering what'd come next.

@BEAR. @SpiritedWarrior
Old May 9th, 2024, 05:31 AM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

FallingPaw sighed in relief Two dens wont be that hard he thought stretching a bit
he thought about a few dens to do not the nursery as it was fine for now not the elders den copperpaw finished that so the left the med cats den, the apprentices den,and the warriors den. he picked the meds den first then the apps den should be easy enough
Old May 9th, 2024, 09:36 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Angry Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

A new mentor. This came as something of a relief to Brindlepaw. Though he had LIKED Dogday, the tom had been friendly and initially enthusiastic to do his best, they hadn't even finished their entire territory tour. He was probably falling further and further behind by the day, and he REALLY did not want his siblings to be warriors way ahead of him. Though....he hadn't seen Sunpaw recently. Worrying, to say the least. Swanpaw and Elkpaw (you could never miss Elkpaw) were still getting their training from their Hornet mentors (yet another thing they had going for them) and now Brindlepaw had a mentor who would, hopefully, be willing to at least get him some training. Especially if they were getting grumpy with Riverclan now. A nervous expression adorned his face as he looked for Silverecho in the crowd, trying to slip through towards the tom to say hello but also not wanting to cause a scene. Or embarrass himself when he got to his new mentor. Regardless of his hopes, his greeting of I'm Brindlepaw came out a bit squeaky, and he wanted to internally die but kept talking because he would finish his introduction starsdamnit and I'm excited to....train with you. Please let's do some actually training. @ollie (I don't know why that angry face is there or how to get rid of it)

Last edited by gs29513; May 9th, 2024 at 09:36 AM.
Old May 9th, 2024, 10:11 AM
hopelessly in love gays

Status: ★That awkward moment when u don't know how to express ur excitement so u js quietly go feral.
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! I tend to forget rps due to hyperfixations or just bad memory lol
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
A new mentor. This came as something of a relief to Brindlepaw. Though he had LIKED Dogday, the tom had been friendly and initially enthusiastic to do his best, they hadn't even finished their entire territory tour. He was probably falling further and further behind by the day, and he REALLY did not want his siblings to be warriors way ahead of him. Though....he hadn't seen Sunpaw recently. Worrying, to say the least. Swanpaw and Elkpaw (you could never miss Elkpaw) were still getting their training from their Hornet mentors (yet another thing they had going for them) and now Brindlepaw had a mentor who would, hopefully, be willing to at least get him some training. Especially if they were getting grumpy with Riverclan now. A nervous expression adorned his face as he looked for Silverecho in the crowd, trying to slip through towards the tom to say hello but also not wanting to cause a scene. Or embarrass himself when he got to his new mentor. Regardless of his hopes, his greeting of I'm Brindlepaw came out a bit squeaky, and he wanted to internally die but kept talking because he would finish his introduction starsdamnit and I'm excited to....train with you. Please let's do some actually training. @ollie (I don't know why that angry face is there or how to get rid of it)
◇Silverecho◇
Tom - He/They - 28 Moons - Purrks:N/A

Silverecho blinked when his name was said. He had been zoned out was was trying to mentally catch up when Brindlepaw approached him. Oh. An Apprentice. Ok then. "Well, Brindlepaw. I'm Silverecho, obviously. I'm excited to train with you too, I suppose. After all, you have potential, and who wouldn't want to be the one who helped the next best warrior train?" They said, a smile on his face. It seemed like this young tom needed a confidence boost. He raked his slightly judgy gaze(though he wasn't judging at all) over the apprentice. "Just let me know what you want to do first and when you want to start" @gs29513 (all good, there should be a blue dot next to it js click that if u wanna remove it. Also sorry this is short lol)

Join Lucythecat's Coastclan Here!!

Rapidshade is Coastclan's Med Cat. He has an open den policy

Old May 9th, 2024, 11:13 AM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Crowpaw
Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, and Hulk SMASH
@Rani @BEAR. @taillow (if you want to read and have Redhawk react)

Crowpaw hasn't really wanted to listen to the Clan meeting. He didn't have a reason to. Until now, that is. Bumblestar would be giving Cattail Pond back to RiverClan. Good. Sweetsong will be happy, I think. I mean- who wouldn't? She's in RiverClan. But wait... a badger was taking up residence in Cattail Pond. That asshole! Seriously? The young tom found himself growling at a low volume in displeasure. For RiverClan, for any Clan, Crowpaw would think it'd be a curtesy to give a piece of territory without a threat lurking inside.

But he said nothing. He couldn't say anything about it. I have to warn Sweetsong. I just have to. He promised himself this, then fell silent. There was no use in growling when he had no control over the situation. Then... another announcement hit his ears. All fell on deaf ears except one name in particular... one event in particular. Bluekit? Sinkhole? The young tom's pelt burned with excitement. His paws eager to leave the ground. Without much thought, he happily obliged to his paws' wants and stood on his hind legs, scanning the crowd in search of the kit he promised to take care of. Where are you, sis?

Then... there she was. Being dragged by Wolfhive like a kit. Bluekit- well, Bluepaw now, was just as small as Quietpaw. With scars. Anger coursed through Crowpaw's body as he began to move amongst the crowd, hurriedly making his way to his little sister. Soon, his paws went into a full sprint (granted, it didn't last him long), bringing him to face-to-face with his youngest sister.

He had so many questions, questions that overlapped one another in his head. Questions he had been wondering since the day he returned from a patrol and discovered his sister was gone. Guilt, too, swirled around his brain. Guilt for the plan he had taken so long to piece together. "Sis..." Crowpaw didn't have the strength to say anything more as the little she-cat reached out to him. Almost instantly, he slumped forward into a hug. A hug as tight as the one he'd always wanted to give her whenever the pair saw each other again.

"I... I- I've... m-missed you." Tears began to form at the corners of his green eyes, though he didn't mind. To Crowpaw, it was just the siblings in the clearing and no one else. "S-soooo m-much."

He then looked for Wolfhive in the crowd, and once he found the Hornet, Crowpaw mouthed a thank you. If it weren't for you Wolfhive, I would have no clue she's here. And if it weren't for you and Redhawk... I would have not become a warrior this meeting. He owed Wolfhive for helping him see his sister. That was for sure. What, he didn't quite know yet. He wouldn't be in the Clan starting tomorrow, so it would be real hard to decide (especially since he didn't want to betray his new future Clan).

Crowpaw then let go and looked at his sister's face. At the scars on her precious gray pelt. At the scars he could have prevented had he been there for her. "I'm so sorry." He rasped. "I'm so sorry I was such a poor influence. I'm so sorry I never told you to stay in the camp. I'm so sorry you ended up... hurt. Starved. It was my fault. I take full responsibility for the pain you went through. I'm sorry I couldn't be the big brother I wanted to be. For you. For all of us."

Quietpaw, Lavenderpaw, Fallowkit, Bluepaw, Bluetkit, and Archkit. I never gave you the closure you needed... I would have forced Thrushstar out of the Clan if I could. To protect you all. Protection for his siblings was all he ever wanted. He wanted them all to live happily, one day grow up to have their own mates and kits to protect and cherish. "I love you. I'd move the entire forest and everything inside it for you. I'd do everything I could to protect you from the dangers of the world. From predators, from enemies... from our parents."
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!