Today 03:00 PM

Old April 12th, 2024, 10:57 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybi View Post
Badgerear blinked as the Shadowclan cat, Briarsplash immediately jumped to insults.Then he threw back his head as he laughed.

"I haven't been called been called that since I was a kit!" He mewed, then he glanced back at his fluffy black tail. "Kinda suits me though!" Although the insult did remind him back when he was apprenticed, back when his ears healed into the shape they were in now and all the insults his own clanmates gave him to tease him.

He calmed down after a minute and pondered Briarsplash's question. Bumblestar did just have a clan meeting about a death of a clanmmate that was partially eaten by Shadowclan cat. Badgerear knew he should be wary of Shadowclan but he just didn't want to believe any clan cat could do such a thing. It was probably a rogue. The large warrior almost brought this up to Brairsplash but even he wasn't that dense to make that comment.

"I guess cause I believe that cats are just acting in the best interest of their own clans. Even if that makes us fight each other sometimes, we're just protecting our families. I can't hold that against anyone." He finally answered her. "Hopefully this new leaf will bring lots off prey and there will be less fighting amongst us."

Briarsplash's ears twitched as Badgerear... laughed? She'd expected that he'd return her venomous words, but he hadn't. He seemed to brush it off and then keep going. She pondered this for a moment before snorting and briskly shaking her head in response to his words. At least they could agree on one thing — fighting seemed necessary nowadays, and everyone had to do it. Fair and square.

"All we can do is act in the best interest of our Clan," she stated fiercely, nodding once. "Even if it makes us fight every moon, it's worth it. I don't care if it means I'd have to battle 'till I die against any of you. If we don't have loyalty to the Clan that raised us, fed us, trained us... what do we have? Nothin'. Isn't that all your warrior code is supposed to talk about?"

Then she bit her tongue. She had slipped and said 'your' warrior code. This cat didn't need to know she'd been brought in as an outsider, barely old enough and starving, pregnant with a kitten. He didn't deserve to have the faintest idea in her mind. She'd done nothing but try to prove her ShadowClan loyalty since that day, swearing by her life to service them in gratitude for saving her. But maybe he wouldn't notice her blunder — maybe he would think she was just using the corporate 'you', referring to all the Clans.

Regardless, she fluffed out her fur and inhaled, calming herself down. The reasonable part of her wanted to meet him where he was at — it was somewhat interesting talking to a cat from another Clan, after all. But the bigger part of her still felt a tingle of rage simply for the ThunderClan scent that clung to his pelt. Perhaps he'd notice her hesitation, perhaps not.

/ @Maybi [badgerear is so kind, i love him already ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Last edited by squidz; April 12th, 2024 at 10:59 AM.
Old April 12th, 2024, 02:48 PM
Oat milk drinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentimentalSquid View Post

Briarsplash's ears twitched as Badgerear... laughed? She'd expected that he'd return her venomous words, but he hadn't. He seemed to brush it off and then keep going. She pondered this for a moment before snorting and briskly shaking her head in response to his words. At least they could agree on one thing — fighting seemed necessary nowadays, and everyone had to do it. Fair and square.

"All we can do is act in the best interest of our Clan," she stated fiercely, nodding once. "Even if it makes us fight every moon, it's worth it. I don't care if it means I'd have to battle 'till I die against any of you. If we don't have loyalty to the Clan that raised us, fed us, trained us... what do we have? Nothin'. Isn't that all your warrior code is supposed to talk about?"

Then she bit her tongue. She had slipped and said 'your' warrior code. This cat didn't need to know she'd been brought in as an outsider, barely old enough and starving, pregnant with a kitten. He didn't deserve to have the faintest idea in her mind. She'd done nothing but try to prove her ShadowClan loyalty since that day, swearing by her life to service them in gratitude for saving her. But maybe he wouldn't notice her blunder — maybe he would think she was just using the corporate 'you', referring to all the Clans.

Regardless, she fluffed out her fur and inhaled, calming herself down. The reasonable part of her wanted to meet him where he was at — it was somewhat interesting talking to a cat from another Clan, after all. But the bigger part of her still felt a tingle of rage simply for the ThunderClan scent that clung to his pelt. Perhaps he'd notice her hesitation, perhaps not.

/ @Maybi [badgerear is so kind, i love him already ]
Badgerear was glad that Brairsplash agreed with what he said. He didn't always say the right thing. He didn't even notice Brairsplash's slip up with mentioning your warrior code instead of ours, not being the type of cat to over analyze anything.

"I'm not much a fighter to be honest." He admitted to her. Despite his size, and he was large, he often preferred to talk things out or find other ways to deal with conflict. "But I would do what's necessary for my clan as you would with yours. But the warrior code is more than fighting. Like the truce for tonight is about peace." He looked up at the full moon, happy that his warrior ancestors were looking down on them all right now. He looked around at all the cats inter mingling, wishing the clans had more nights like this.

"It looks like Windclan has finally decided to join us." He mewed, wondering if he should find some Windclan cats to talk to too. He liked talking to this she cat, even if she was prickly but Badgerear couldn't tell if he was forcing her to continue this conversation or not.

(Thank you, he's based off my own cat who I swear is a Buddhist monk reincarnated into a cat)

Last edited by Maybi; April 12th, 2024 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Fixed something
Old April 12th, 2024, 03:15 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

drawing by @ Marigoldwhisper

Copperpaw
48/100

tags; ( n/a )

they/them / thunderclan apprentice / ambitious

Fast Learner [active]

Copperpaw let out a loud yawn as they followed Bumblestar and the rest of Thunderclan into the Seastones. This was their second gathering and they didn't expect anything much to happen, like their last one. Not needing the comfort of their mentor, Aldercry, the brown spotted tabby took a seat by the gathering cats.

They kept their chin up, even though every cat knew about them and Fallingkit taking a walk outside camp by themselves. They probably looked down at them, expectantly because it sounded like they brought the two kits with them. Copperpaw only hoped that Bumblestar wouldn't mention. It was an insignificant piece of news but the brown tabby wouldn't know how to react with the glares of the other clans burning their pelts.

They snorted and focused themselves again on the gathering. They could use this gathering to see the other apprentices from other clans. Maybe, Riverclan will show up. Copperpaw still hasn't seen a fish eater during their whole apprenticeship.

(open)

Mountainpaw
2/100

tags; ( n/a )

she/her / thunderclan apprentice / large ears

The new Thunderclan apprentice raced into the clearing, leaving her mentor in her dust. She excitedly pranced in place. "My first gathering!!" she exclaimed. Mountainpaw took the opportunity now that the other clans aren't there yet to explore the place. She poked her head through bushes and lifted rocks in the clearing. Her tail flicked in excitement at the new place, new environment. She stared up at Bumblestar with wide green, who looked as far away and important as ever. "Being a clan leader is sooo cool!" she meowed in awe.

Mountainpaw was suddenly aware how immature she was acting. She wasn't a kit anymore. She forced herself to sit still and she waited for the other clans. She'd find some apprentices to talk to and them maybe she won't be so bored. She wanted to meet all of them! Riverclan, Shadowclan and Windclan!

(she doesn't know any current tensions hehe)

(open)

rowanfrost

rowanfrost purred as his apprentice bounced around. "Now remember, we are currently not friends with riverclan, so be careful, okay?" he warned. "since it's your first gathering, I'll show you around. sound good?"

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)

Last edited by glitch; April 12th, 2024 at 03:16 PM.
Old April 12th, 2024, 04:01 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

The healer's pale fur gleamed under the moonlight, her fur recently groomed as her sleek form padded besides the leader, opting to walk besides her in leu of the recent happenings in WindClan. A quick survey of the leader's perch let Lightningstorm know that RiverClan had not shown up to the gathering yet again, and for a moment she couldn't help but wonder just what exactly was going on across the border. Trespassers? Murder? Not showing up at the gathering for moons? If it hadn't been for the evidence presented a few days prior, the medicine cat would have been tempted to assume RiverClan was no more.

It would make for a horrendously anticlimactic revelation without the perpetrators present to defend themselves, but then... she supposed it was for the best. StarClan knew that these meetings had far too much drama in them already for her to be thirsting for more. As far as she was concerned, there was really no need for these so called peaceful chats in the first place. The clans lied. Bolstered themselves up to be far stronger than they really were. Unless they weren't, in which case they were gloating about their superiority. Until some arsehole decided to make the whole thing about them and someone ended up being sent home, assuming they weren't exiled or killed on the spot. This was the main reason she had begged Kitten to stay behind today... not that she had been certain her mate had heeded her words much if at all today. She wasn't a fan of having Firestorm cooped up back at camp, but she was afraid for her and their litter's health with all this stress piling up of late.

Separating from Twilightstar as she veered off towards the medicine cats, Lightningstorm leaped to her usual spot, dipping her head in greeting before offering a cheeky smirk. "Evening, loves. I've got to say... I almost stayed in. You know how it goes sometimes with those power naps. But then I thought of having to go a whole moon without seeing your radiant smiles and... well... We couldn't have that, could we? Perish the thought!" she mewed in a playful, teasing voice, lifting a paw and licking it to groom some ruffled fur behind her ear, almost feeling her mate's pointed glare the moment the words left her mouth.

@Rose [Lostspark] | @ellie [Mossfreckle] | @iliri [Springlight]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old April 12th, 2024, 08:49 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

warblerpaw

purrks ; beefed up t1 , mind reader , sticky pads
he/him . thc . 4 moons . #flocklitterwarbler . adhd + chronic fatigue
tags ; @redshiftreign

trigger warnings for this post: none
omigosh first gathering!! warblerpaw bounced up and down, following bumba down into the gathering. once he made it inside, he scouted for an apprentice from another clan to bother, gaze landing on a shadowclan..? he thinks? apprentice-sized cat. he bounds over to the cat, attempting to scent them. yep, definitely shadowclan.

' hi!! i'm warblerpaw. you can call me warbler or if we become friends, warby! my siblings call me warby. what's your name? do you have any siblings? ' warblerpaw yammers, not giving the apprentice a chance to answer. his tail swished back and forth excitedly, and his attempts to sit down were fruitless as he kept jumping back up to his paws again. he couldn't really help it, it was just so super cool to finally be out of camp meeting cats from other clans!!

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw ☆ mumblemoth
trackers
Old April 12th, 2024, 10:25 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Morningpaw
He/him | TC apprentice | Moons: 4 | No purrks

Morningpaw listened to the older apprentice carefully. He supposed that made sense, kind of. Was the constantly nipping at each other and focusing on what others did to them to distract from the problems that were within? Morningpaw wasn't sure but he could kind of see how that could be for the other clans, not so much Thunderclan though. Bumblestar was super awesome and cool and so was Thunderclan. Sure, there were a few parts of it that he didn't like but there was always something to not like with something so big. If that made sense. The apprentice went to answer when someone came bounding up.

It was another Thunderclan apprentice. The excitable feline introduced himself to Grousepaw with no thought given to Morningpaw who had been discussing with the apprentice just moments before. Maybe he just didn't notice Morningpaw. The apprentice didn't say anything to Warblerpaw though. Taking the other's words as a cue that Morningpaw no longer was a part of this conversation. Whatever. The apprentice thought to himself and turned his attention from the other two apprentices to the leaders and more importantly the new clan that showed up. Was it Riverclan? His green eyes shifted through the new cats before they landed on a feline that could be no one else but Twilightstar jumping up at the leader's spot. So it was Windclan then, interesting. Was Riverclan not going to show up again, like he heard a million times over from his clan mates after they got back from the last gathering?

[ @redshiftreign - Grousepaw | @sillycreatur - Warblerpaw ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old April 12th, 2024, 10:39 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty

StarClan, why.

The one Gathering he didn't want interaction and he was bombarded with it?! Honeslty, Moonmeadow was the least of his concerns. The warrior seemed to want a mutual thing and merely sat silently beside him. However, he was surprised when a ThunderClanner approached them.

Hawkbite would not hide the crinkle in his nose as the overwhelming scent of the other clan cat took over his senses. However, the words that left his warrior caught his attention more than anything else. The Commander nearly snorted at the idea of this warrior starting a fight here. "I'd gladly watch that fight break out, so please, go shred your clan-mates. I think I have a bet with a friend about this happening," he'd snap back at the warrior.

Russethowl? He could probably remember that name the next time he needed to cause chaos. His tail tip twitched, pondering if he should introduce himself or not. Instead, he's stay quiet on that part. He was more curious if his ThunderClanner would press for a name or not.

@Dolomedes - Moonmeadow | @Breaking Dawn - Russethowl

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 12th, 2024, 11:43 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw padded along with his clan, not quite back to his usual self since Fallownose's loss, but starting to try and get better. If only so he could cheer up Twilightstar and the others whenever he could. Also this was his first gathering! Which was kind of scary...would Riverclan be there? And almost as if reading his thoughts, Twilightstar stopped the parade of cats for a moment to remind them of the peace keeping including Riverclan. It made Rabbitpaw's pelt prickle, that he could be in such close proximity with the murderers of his deputy and not be able to say anything about it or make them regret it. No, not yet, they would soon. The apprentice only needed to keep training until it was time so when he finally gets to attack he'll show that this rabbit has one nasty kick. Then Twilightstar was leading them down into the gathering place that had all sorts of smells and so many cats in it. Judging from what he knew of the leaders already there and the lack of salty fishy smell, Riverclan wasn't there yet leaving the two clans that beat them to be Thunderclan and Shadowclan.

Not quite as scary but it still made him a bit spooked. Not like he would show it of course. How would Windclan look if one of their apprentices was scared as the mere sight of the other clans? Not good, that's what. Rabbitpaw thinks that if what happened didn't and they had a deputy sitting beneath Twilightstar and that Rabbitpaw didn't have to see 4 corpses on the night of ceremony, that he would be more inclined to socialize with the other clans, but it did happen. He still didn't want to believe it really did. Rabbitpaw took a few pawsteps into the crowds of cats and couldn't really find a seat anywhere. Crowtooth is off talking to some scary looking Shadowclan(?) cat and the cursed apprentice didn't want to bother him. His green eyes swept through the felines until someone familiar landed within them.

Bravebird, and she looked so...gone? It scared Rabbitpaw to see her like that even though he hasn't really been very close with her. He hesitantly padded towards her. She didn't seem to really even notice him. Rabbitpaw shuffled up close, uncaring about things like personal space this once in his quest to try and make Bravebird at least a bit better. He didn't have a tail to wrap for comfort like he has seen other cats do, so instead he gently placed one of his paws onto hers and hoped that it had sort of the same effect. It was the first time that he was annoyed by his lack of tail, probably ever in his entire life. No words were made because he wasn't sure if she was in the mood to talk, he decided to let her start any conversations if she wanted to have one.
[ @taillow - Bravebird ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Bravebird - WindClan Warrior
She/her | 45 moons | Beefed Up T3, One with the Warren
She hadn't been planning on engaging in any social aspects of the Gathering tonight, so when Bravebird felt paw steps hearing for her she readied a hissing remark in an attempt to drive away whoever it was. But whoever it was didn't speak, and when she felt a paw press itself to hers, she looked over to see - "Rabbitpaw." He had been one of the apprentice's named during that disastrous meeting. She couldn't imagine what that must've been like...

After a bit of uncertainty Bravebird smiled back, her shoulders slumping a little. She bumped against the younger tom's side gently. "Welcome to your first gathering. Lots of scents, hmm? It can be a bit overwhelming, but don't let it get to you." Leaning closer with a smirk, she added, "WindClan is the only Clan here that can call themselves warriors - the rest of them aren't worth acknowledging." What better to try and lift up the mood a little bit by slandering other Clans, something that Bravebird did best?

...Fernpaw came to mind as she sat back up and grinned down at Rabbitpaw. It felt like not long ago she had been taking him to a Gathering, watching as he took it all in. There was a brief falter in her grin, a tint of sorrow in her gaze, before it was gone. "What caught your attention first?" Brave decided to change the subject before it could be commented on as she tilted her head to listen to the apprentice.

[ Rabbitpaw - @Dolomedes ]

Last edited by taillow; April 12th, 2024 at 11:44 PM.
Old April 13th, 2024, 12:10 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post

Bravebird - WindClan Warrior
She/her | 45 moons | Beefed Up T3, One with the Warren
She hadn't been planning on engaging in any social aspects of the Gathering tonight, so when Bravebird felt paw steps hearing for her she readied a hissing remark in an attempt to drive away whoever it was. But whoever it was didn't speak, and when she felt a paw press itself to hers, she looked over to see - "Rabbitpaw." He had been one of the apprentice's named during that disastrous meeting. She couldn't imagine what that must've been like...

After a bit of uncertainty Bravebird smiled back, her shoulders slumping a little. She bumped against the younger tom's side gently. "Welcome to your first gathering. Lots of scents, hmm? It can be a bit overwhelming, but don't let it get to you." Leaning closer with a smirk, she added, "WindClan is the only Clan here that can call themselves warriors - the rest of them aren't worth acknowledging." What better to try and lift up the mood a little bit by slandering other Clans, something that Bravebird did best?

...Fernpaw came to mind as she sat back up and grinned down at Rabbitpaw. It felt like not long ago she had been taking him to a Gathering, watching as he took it all in. There was a brief falter in her grin, a tint of sorrow in her gaze, before it was gone. "What caught your attention first?" Brave decided to change the subject before it could be commented on as she tilted her head to listen to the apprentice.

[ Rabbitpaw - @Dolomedes ]

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw found himself smiling a bit and it was genuine as his attempts to help lighten Bravebird's moon worked just a bit even if at points it seemed like she was putting up a front more than anything. Though wasn't Rabbitpaw doing the same thing? He gave the warrior a small purr and let himself press into her fur, seeing as she wasn't upset at him and Rabbitpaw liked being able to feel others next to him. A cuddle bunny, one could call him, though not at a gathering, he needed to be his scariest at gatherings. Then his attention was put onto what Bravebird actually said, which, he probably should've paid attention to first. He giggled at Bravebird's comment and nodded his head in agreement, "I agree, Windclan is the best clan! Though you are right about it being a bit overwhelming, there's so many cats and so much noise and stuff." The blonde apprentice spoke as he swept his eyes through the gathering place again, pointedly ignoring where the deputy's were supposed to go. Only for Bravebird's next, innocent, question made its way into the young apprentice's brain. He didn't want to ignore her, but his voice dropped to a more hushed tone, "I-umm, noticed that..Riverclan wasn't here first..I just..." He let himself trail off, not wanting to bring down the mood after lightening it a bit the apprentice bonked his head lightly into the warrior's shoulder. Bulldozing any response that the warrior had to the Riverclan comment with a question of his own. "Can you tell me about the other clans?" Rabbitpaw was curious. He heard the most about Shadowclan and...Riverclan. Not so much Thunderclan.

The apprentice was curious about Thunderclan the most. He heard plenty and all he needed to about Riverclan and he knew some stuff about Shadowclan from the alliance that the other clan currently had with Windclan but not a lot about them exactly. He wasn't even sure who their deputy was. Thunderclan he knew nothing about, he knew of Bumblestar and Spiderthroat but only by name and only tonight did he have a description of the two of them as they sat in their respective spots. His eyes trailed the camp looking for any other interesting cats that he could maybe ask about. But decided to wait for Bravebird to answer his first question before bombarding her with too many. He gave her his full attention again as he waited for her to answer.

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old April 13th, 2024, 01:55 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Sick

As Lightningpaw walked the Gathering weaving in and out of the cats his head whirled with all the senses the smells, the sounds, seeing all the cats it was all so much. Lightningpaw for the time seemed completely amazed to the point his grief wasn't even there. He would look around with wide eyes and his tail and whiskers moving with excitement. His orange tabby short fur was easy to see in the dark. His yellow eyes gleamed as he looked around. He noticed Rabbitpaw and Bravebird but he wouldn't approach as they seemed to be having a moment. "Wow soo many cats!! I didn't think there was this many cats in the entirety of the land!" Lightningpaw would mew unable to contain his giddiness of his first Gathering. Though his tail would twitch at the pang of guilt at being so happy when his clan was in such condition. Most of the Clan was all grieving the death of their Deputy. Especially the older cats who had spent the most time with him. Lightningpaw felt like he might be showing disrespect to his deputy's memory by not being grief stricken. But this was his first Gathering and he didn't have the ability to keep his giddiness from taking over despite everything going on back home. As such he would jump back to his paws looking around again for any cat to talk to!

(OPEN)