Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 02:10 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 02:10 PM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 02:02 PM
character shop ✨ (bc im...
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:00 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:55 PM

Old April 20th, 2024, 02:38 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

jayfrost gathered, his walking had gotten a bit better although his splint was starting to itch and degrade, and no bright overbearing apprentice to bug him about it until he let her be. he shook his head, why had he become so hung up on these apprentices anyway..focus back on his surroundings he scanned the other cats for goldfish or garlicfeather and almost felt like the giddy new warrior looking for his crush again. the funniest bit, not to jayfrost but in general, was that said 'giddy warrior' was still very well inside him, and he was looking for the same person as he had then. the oriental shaped tabby cringed inwardly at the very apparent fact that even after many many moons he was still hung up on garlicfeather.
but alas, he sat, alone, to listen to what fadingsun, who looked rather irritated, had to say. after the past few months he almost didnt put it beyond him to step down right on the spot, but he looked mad rather than somber so jayfrost braced himself for the worst.

( open to @Fritter - garlic, @blxze. - goldfish and @Minkuu - ember / no pressure to any of yall though)

fognettles lilac grey ears twitched as he made his way over to where numerous cats had already gathered, the urgency and anger in fadingsuns words made anxiety fill his system. however, he was a mentor now! so he had to at least look for his apprentice in the crowd, lilacpaw, he knew, was a grey and white molly, one that he had not had the pleasure to speak to yet. Kobalt blue eyes scanned the surrounding cats, stars he felt lonely. the all too familiar sting in his chest made him avert his eyes from the crowd, rather looking at his own lilac paws and the sandy soil beneath them.

( open for all interactions, @Breaking Dawn - lilacpaw )

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old April 20th, 2024, 06:02 AM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
jayfrost gathered, his walking had gotten a bit better although his splint was starting to itch and degrade, and no bright overbearing apprentice to bug him about it until he let her be. he shook his head, why had he become so hung up on these apprentices anyway..focus back on his surroundings he scanned the other cats for goldfish or garlicfeather and almost felt like the giddy new warrior looking for his crush again. the funniest bit, not to jayfrost but in general, was that said 'giddy warrior' was still very well inside him, and he was looking for the same person as he had then. the oriental shaped tabby cringed inwardly at the very apparent fact that even after many many moons he was still hung up on garlicfeather.
but alas, he sat, alone, to listen to what fadingsun, who looked rather irritated, had to say. after the past few months he almost didnt put it beyond him to step down right on the spot, but he looked mad rather than somber so jayfrost braced himself for the worst.

( open to @Fritter - garlic, @blxze. - goldfish and @Minkuu - ember / no pressure to any of yall though)

fognettles lilac grey ears twitched as he made his way over to where numerous cats had already gathered, the urgency and anger in fadingsuns words made anxiety fill his system. however, he was a mentor now! so he had to at least look for his apprentice in the crowd, lilacpaw, he knew, was a grey and white molly, one that he had not had the pleasure to speak to yet. Kobalt blue eyes scanned the surrounding cats, stars he felt lonely. the all too familiar sting in his chest made him avert his eyes from the crowd, rather looking at his own lilac paws and the sandy soil beneath them.

( open for all interactions, @Breaking Dawn - lilacpaw )

Goldfish padded over to the flood stone restlessly. She was due to have her kits any day
or moment now. She was sick of sitting around. More than anything, she was sick of the
restraints her clanmates had placed on her. "Don't go look for Minkpaw you're about to
bust.
SHE DIDN'T CARE IF SHE BUSTED! Minkpaw was in an unknown vicinity
and she wouldn't stand for that. When she spotted Jayfrost- thank the stars- she marched
directly over to him without a second thought. What's he so ticked about? she asked,
tail lashing. The anger was contagious. She needed to go find Minkpaw, but NoOoOo. Nobody
seemed to want her searching for her. She was desperate to see her little buddy. She needed
to comfort her, to calm her nerves. To promise her things would improve. Already they were.

Have you seen Minks as of late? I really, really need to talk to her. she pressed. She
would get her friggin' answers one way or another. Jayfrost may know. If he didn't, she would
comfort and ask Cobwebpaw. She was so upset about it she needed to speak to her anyway.
They won't let me search for her. She hissed, not hiding her frustration. Think I might
bust or something.
She rolled her eyes.

| @/alec | open i guess. vm first! |

Character Site [WIP]
Faithfern is the Current Leader of Darkclan. She has an open den policy.

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently
Old April 20th, 2024, 06:18 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Cormorantpaw came over.

[its early around here and im tired]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old April 20th, 2024, 06:45 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze turned his gaze to the side for a moment once he heard talking nearby and saw that his fellow lionheart, Owltalon, had approached. Geeze, did he seem that anxious outwardly. The tom sat down slowly after watching Owltalon for a moment and gave a brief nod. To confirm to himself that he was alright or to show Owltalon was up for debate in all honesty. "I'm alright, thank you though, I just...don't have the best feeling about this meeting." Seabreeze knew to expect the unexpected in this clan, though he didn't like that, he knew that he wasn't going to like what the leader said next. But for now, all he could do was keep a careful eye on his clanmates and make sure that everything was running as smoothly as he could make it run in a clan like theirs. Owltalon seemed too cheery for Seabreeze's liking but that was likely because she was trying to make him feel better so he let it go.

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The smile that was plastered on her maw faltered before completely melting away. "Yea..." She spoke truthfully. "I hope it's not horrible news though. Bad news I can handle, you have to handle that stuff all through your life. But detestating news? Life changing news? No. You don't get that too often."

Owltalon began to chew at the dirt on her scarred over paw pads. "You have e'ry right be worried... But let's just hope, y'know. I'm pretty good at that, I imagine you are to."

She was pretty much done with her speaking today, her voice was still stretched sore after screeching at Redmire only.... My gosh, that was almost a few days ago. This meeting really was unexpected.

With a steady one-eyed stare, she rolled her shoulders and perked her ears as she focused on the little splotch of color that was Fadingsun shaking at the Floodstone.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old April 20th, 2024, 07:40 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

GarlicFeather perked at the sound of a meeting, again so soon? Or maybe he was just feeling like time was going faster- eh. Whichever it may be he still ought to attend. Making his way over and sitting particularly near the back he tried to fix his focus on Fading Sun, usually he’d pounce on the opportunity to speculate possible meeting topics, maybe a dozen more apprentices appearing out of the blue to get a new mentor or whatever else.
(Lazy post )

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old April 20th, 2024, 07:53 AM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf heard Fadingsun's call, and noticing the anger in the leader's voice and how he was shaking violently, he charged over to the Floodstone. Something must be seriously wrong. Then he remembered how angry WindClan were when his patrol found those dead bodies, and prepared himself to hear about an outbreak of war. Something about Fadingsun's tone and the way the WindClan cats reacted told him that this was going to be serious, although he did have a tendency to assume the worst. He could only hope that this wasn’t about a war breaking out.

Duskleaf (RiverClan)

Snakefang (ThunderClan)
Old April 20th, 2024, 08:06 AM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Tired

TinyToad
The She Looked At The New Leader, With A Flop Down.(open!)
AntlerMutter
The Dwarf
She Trotted Up to TinyToad, With More Energy Then She Ever Had.(Open!)
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All
Old April 20th, 2024, 08:16 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Tired

Rainpaw
He/They - 14 Moons

Great. Another meeting with stupid Fadingdumb as leader. RiverClan didn't have that homey vibe for him unless furbs was around. But she was sick and confined to the medicine den. His one blue eye glared at his mentor atop the floodstone. He missed furbs. He remembered he would crawl up and cuddle with her, not a care in the world as long as they were together. Now that was shattered. He sat down in the back, but it felt weird to be so far from the Floodstone, considering he used to sit on it with their former mentor. They sighed before trotting up, sitting as close to the floodstone as they could get while still being able to see their mentor. His one eye glared at the orange and black leader. "Better be important," they muttered to himself. As Rainpaw's gaze locked onto his mentor, he noticed the emotions mingling together. Most noticeable, anger. Maybe even rage. Not like he was a Mind Reader, but Rainpaw swore sometimes he felt like one. His guess? Someone woke him up on the wrong side of his nest. It wasn't that, but it was funny for the apprentice to think about. They let out a chuckle as the mini-movie played in his mind.

[OPEN]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old April 20th, 2024, 09:59 AM

My Mood: Adorable

Rainfern sat and listened

Cats:
Thc- Fernwillow, Foxtail
Rc- Rainfern
Sc- Jaggedclaw, Suncloud

Vm for rps or questions!
Old April 20th, 2024, 10:13 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Oh dear. Fadingsun did not seem at all in a pleasant mood today. He wondered for the reasons of his leader's rage. Obviously he would be finding out soon, but while everyone gathered, Roseshard decided to look around for someone maybe looking a bit guilty or something. From his perspective, there was just a lot of tension and concern going around. Nothing he didn't feel himself. He picked up bits and pieces of the chattering, but it didn't seem anyone else knew, either. "Any idea?" He asked the cat next to him as he sat down, tail neatly wrapped over his paws.

[Open]

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch