Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Mossy Lookout [Enforcers...
Last post by Aroogi
Today 07:30 AM
Hunting Contest...
by isla
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 07:13 AM
Fritter’s warrior cat art...
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 07:13 AM
riverclan, attack! [rc v...
Last post by Fritter
Today 07:04 AM
Artfight - WCO style
by Bean
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:59 AM

Old July 2nd, 2024, 06:59 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default flower bud(dies)

Marigoldpaw
She, Her\Kit\7 moons\Riverclan
"There will come a poet whose weapon is his word."

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

[THIS TAKES PLACE IN THE RC CLEARING BEFORE THE TERRITORY MOVE]
(i basically just copy and pasted my reply so that you could respond as you originally wanted too!)

Marigoldkit nearly leaped out of her skin, her thin fur spiking up like the leaves of a pine. Despite her instinct to quickly spin around she turned slowly. If she did decide to spin then she'd have a horrible headache, the ones that made her have to lay down to settle the pain. And there was no way she was going to do that! She just got outside, life was turning around for her. She was getting better.

Marigoldkit was surprised to see a face she recognized. It was eerie. It's like she knew her but... She looked much more like a warrior than Marigoldkit would ever be. No, no need to think like that. She wasn't sick, but Marigoldkit was. No wonder this mysterious cat looked a bit different than her. And yet, she couldn't shake the feeling...

She also couldn't shake the pain in her head. Ow.

As her hazel eyes adjusted, she began to look through this apprentice instead of making actual eye contact. A specialty of hers.

The question finally digested, and what she thought was scolding was actually something quite silly. Didn't most cats have feathers in their pelt? "Oh! It's uh," Marigoldkit began to clench her teeth. "It's a feather! Jayfrost gave it to me, in the nursery." The nursery she threw up in... Uh, best not to think about that! She could manage. It's okay. Plus, she doubted any traces of her chewed up meal were present on her white pelt.

Tags:
@chickadee // Tulippaw (I'm so sorry that I procrastinated for so long byuyctyvuy)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old July 3rd, 2024, 05:17 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Lazy
Default Re: flower bud(dies)

Tulippaw
34/100 || RiverClan || 9 moons || she/her
The Wilting Bud

For a moment Tulippaw just stared. She was actually talking to someone her age. To be quite honest, she wasn't expecting the cat to even respond. She stood there, looking quite dumbfounded as she tried to come up a response. Finally she got her mouth moving again, stuttering out a lousy reply. "Jayfrost gave it to you... huh? No idea who that is."

That sounded stupid. Mousedung. Maybe she'd know more cats if she actually tried to talk to them. It was her own fault that she was so lonely for distancing everyone. No. It couldn't be her own fault! It was their fault for betraying her and making it so hard to trust anyone! Because everytime she did begin to open up, the cat would somehow vanish or die. The least they could do was tell her: "Hey Tulippaw! I'm about to leave RiverClan forever like a filthy traitor! I don't give two craps about you! Have fun growing up all by yourself!"

Well, actually Berryflare did say something along the lines at that. She really was a filthy traitor. The thing that was most disgusting about her former mentor was the fact that she tried to sympathise with Tulippaw and tried to make herself play the victim. In reality she was just some good for nothing warrior who couldn't handle a bit of violence. Boo hoo.

She found herself circling back to the feather and to the kit in front of her. "Well... what are you planning to do with that feather?" She asked, shifting her paws as she asked the question. She wasn't used to being so soft and gentle with her speaking. She was often rude and abrasive, and said whatever was on her mind. But this... This was different. Something about her got all soft and mushy around this little one. Ugh. She wouldn't let some kit soften her like that! No way! That's how she got hurt in the past.

"It's not like I care or anything. I just have nothing better to do." She quickly added. She just had to make sure that the little one was aware that this interaction meant ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to her.

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper - I READ THIS AS FLOWER BUD DIES LMAO

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

Old July 4th, 2024, 08:41 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: flower bud(dies)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Tulippaw
34/100 || RiverClan || 9 moons || she/her
The Wilting Bud

For a moment Tulippaw just stared. She was actually talking to someone her age. To be quite honest, she wasn't expecting the cat to even respond. She stood there, looking quite dumbfounded as she tried to come up a response. Finally she got her mouth moving again, stuttering out a lousy reply. "Jayfrost gave it to you... huh? No idea who that is."

That sounded stupid. Mousedung. Maybe she'd know more cats if she actually tried to talk to them. It was her own fault that she was so lonely for distancing everyone. No. It couldn't be her own fault! It was their fault for betraying her and making it so hard to trust anyone! Because everytime she did begin to open up, the cat would somehow vanish or die. The least they could do was tell her: "Hey Tulippaw! I'm about to leave RiverClan forever like a filthy traitor! I don't give two craps about you! Have fun growing up all by yourself!"

Well, actually Berryflare did say something along the lines at that. She really was a filthy traitor. The thing that was most disgusting about her former mentor was the fact that she tried to sympathise with Tulippaw and tried to make herself play the victim. In reality she was just some good for nothing warrior who couldn't handle a bit of violence. Boo hoo.

She found herself circling back to the feather and to the kit in front of her. "Well... what are you planning to do with that feather?" She asked, shifting her paws as she asked the question. She wasn't used to being so soft and gentle with her speaking. She was often rude and abrasive, and said whatever was on her mind. But this... This was different. Something about her got all soft and mushy around this little one. Ugh. She wouldn't let some kit soften her like that! No way! That's how she got hurt in the past.

"It's not like I care or anything. I just have nothing better to do." She quickly added. She just had to make sure that the little one was aware that this interaction meant ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to her.

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper - I READ THIS AS FLOWER BUD DIES LMAO

Marigoldkit
She, Her\Kit\7 moons\Riverclan
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
(Frick, I forgot to change out her header iuhoijfecnli)
Tulippaw seemed rather stunned, like a fish who was just hocked out of water, left dazed by their new surroundings and sudden lack of air. Marigoldkit blinked at her, cocking her head to the side as she expressed that she didn't know Jayfrost. Her shoulders slumped slightly. "Oh... Well, you should meet him! I'm sure he'll love the company! He's like, really sweet and he might give you a feather too! Or, I could maybe find one for you! Well, heavy on the maybe, I can barely stand without getting dizzy." Something was oddly familiar about this cat. But the whole attitude of them seemed to be eerily different, like she took the body of the cat Marigoldkit reminded her of and used it as a vessel for their soul. Marigoldkit shook her head as if to clear the horrid thought, a shiver making her fur bristle.

They looked like that one kit she'd seen in the clearing a long time ago, all bossy and buzzy and full of life and drive. This cat though... They were nice, certainly, but the spunk was missing. It made Marigoldkit question if these two cats were the same. They could just be siblings. Or Marigoldkit was so lonely when she wandered away from Riverclan that her mind manufactured the memory. She didn't like that thought. It made her feel sick and clammy.

Alright, those were enough creepy thoughts. No more thinking!

Oh awesome! More questions to answer, more reasonable thinking to drown out her weird thoughts. "Oh, I'm just planning to wear it as I had been before." Marigoldkit ran a paw over the fluffy feathers. They looked worn but loved and slightly smelt of that cat who gave them to her. Wait. She didn't care about the feathers? Oh. Hm...

Marigoldkit clenched her teeth, her ears threatening to draw back. No, no. This was an overreaction, everything was fine. This apprentice didn't hate you, she just probably wasn't to invested in the feather talk. But then why did she ask? Hm. She was probably bluffing. Marigoldkit wouldn't dwell on it though, she had no reason to. If she didn't wanna talk that was okay! She could always just go back to being clumsy and bumping back into rocks (again). She took a breath and focused her gaze on some leaves behind Tulippaw.

"You do? Or, rather, did? Uh, well I'm sorry that you have nothing to do, I'm unfortunately not very interesting. I'm rather boring actually... But my name's Marigoldkit! And I think that you're really awesome for coming to talk to me despite how odd I look. Uh, what's your name?"

(jeez this is longer than expected---)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!