im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

Applebees
Cross-eyed flame point with blue eyes ▵ She/her ▵ 20 moons
❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Hm she had yet to see that her mate joined the meeting, or at least she couldn't find him. Applebees sat there and idly listened as Larkstar spoke, she was glad to hear that they had a deputy now. Yet she wasn't too pleased to hear that some idiot in the clan decided that attacking the leader was the brightest idea. Maybe if anyone was as bold as that guy they would learn to not try it again. She planned to just sit here and listen like a good warrior, but her name was called for a reassignment which was new to her. Looks like she has an apprentice, now she wasn't the one who didn't have one. Getting up she looked around for Briarpaw, might as well go introduce herself to them. Once she located the apprentice she give the molly a warm smile, "Hello Briarpaw, mind I ask how far lon' you got with trainin'?" might as well get a head start.

@poppy
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old November 22nd, 2023, 04:04 PM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Lionpaw - 100/100
RC | App | He/Him | 8m
Silver Tongue
Minkpaw was dead? When had that happened? And how come Lionpaw was the last to know of it? Not that he cared but... he had practically grown up alongside her, so it was a bit jarring to hear his leader skim over her death like it was nothing.

The subject was dismissed far to quickly for Lionpaw, and he found himself losing interest in whatever Larkstar had chosen to announce next. Maybe this was just how a leader was supposed to act. With so many things to do and worry about, the death of a single apprentice seemed as insignificant as a drop of water.

'I ought to act like that,' he thought. 'Like a leader; cool, and smart, and totally unaffected by things like death. Maybe then my clanmates would respect me more.' StarClan knows he deserved more respect.

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by Tecumori; November 22nd, 2023 at 04:11 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2023, 04:45 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

The one-eyed kitten was resting by the nursery, listening to the meeting that was going on. Seems that Larkstar appointed Birdsnow as deputy, alright. The tabby kitten was tired, and his head hurt. He had gotten used to having one eye now. But he couldn't escape the horrors of that faithful day. Rushing water. The debris rushing toward him. Alas, he had gotten used to it, but it doesn't mean it was easy to live with.

He was caught off-guard when Larkstar called his name. He hadn't done anything wrong… had he? His heart pounded as he heard what the leader ment. Apprenticeship. Him. After 8 moons, he was going to be an apprentice. He could hardly believe it. He suddenly felt unsteady. He wobbled up, shaky. He felt small as he slowly made his way through the crowd. Heaving in air, he fixed his one blue eye on the leader. Miss Larky. That suited her.

Feeling more confident, he stood upright, his skinny body slowly padding up until he stood behind the other kits. He glanced up at the skies. Thank you StarClan. He said silently to his ancestors. Gathering all his might, the small kit made his way slightly in front of the Floodstone. His blue eye gazed up at Larkstar. A thankful gleam was in his eyes. His mouth trembled before speaking.

Rainkit then spoke, clearer than ever,

"I'm Ready."

[ @FrostyGalaxy ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old November 22nd, 2023, 08:16 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Wingkit
He/him | 4 moons | No purrks
Too lost in the scenarios of being Wingstar in his head, the young caliby didn't notice the fuss that his friend was making over his pelt until she scooted closer and gasped frantically. Green eyes blinked and he turned his head to look at her. "My fur? What's wrong with my fur?" he huffed as he lifted his front paws and looked down, then over his shoulder at his back. It seemed fine to him. Yeah it wasn't all flat and stuff but did that really matter? It's not like his dad was here to fix him up. "It's still attached to me Pristy, that's all that matters." Wingkit grinned and aimed to cuff his friend over the ear lightly, shaking his head. "Not everything gots to have order to it. Not everything gots be so... pristine."

It was clearly obvious that Wingkit was happy with his choice of words. In all honesty, he had absolutely no idea what 'pristine' meant or why it was Pristy's name. Besides, he liked his nickname for her much better. "I'm still gonna call you Pristy, even when you're a big old warrior. It sounds better," he purred with a firm nod of his head and a glint in his eyes. A smug smirk was present on his face as he looked at his friend.

Circling back around to the tidbit about becoming leader, Wingkit scoffed. "Well of course. I mean once I'm grown up and bigger. I'll be Wingstar the fierce. All of the Clans in the forest will bow at my paws!" At this he leapt to his paws, not caring if his dramatics made a scene and drew eyes to them. Placing a paw on his chest, the young tom turned to look at Pristy with a wide grin. "I'll be the greatest leader that RiverClan has ever seen! ...And of course, I'll let you be my deputy if you want." At that he gave her a wink and looked back up at the meeting stone. "Just you wait, Pristy. One day it'll be Wingstar on that rock. I'll be the one to lead the Clan to glory!"

[ @Rose ]
Pristinekit
She/Her | The High Priestess

Wingkit... Wingkit didn't even seem half as horrified as Pristinekit would have been if she were caught looking like that. It was... befuddling. Why was he so calm, when this was clearly a reason to panic? "But... but..." Absolutely frazzled by how he'd just brushed the matter off, all Pristinekit managed to do was open and close her mouth like a fish out of water, floundering for words that wouldn't come to her.

Casting her blue eyes downward, the kitten glanced down at her own two paws, and then self-consciously smoothed one over her shoulder. Still attached? Did Wingkit really not care? But Prisinekit's Mama always said that looking perfect was the first rule of... well, everything! Sitting in a state of shock at this turn of events, the off-white she-kit wasn't able to duck away from Wingkit as he cuffed her over the ear.

'Not everything gots to have order to it. Not everything gots be so... pristine.'

Truly? Well, Pristinekit didn't think so. Mama was always right, wasn't she? Yeah! Maybe Wingkit just hadn't had anybody to teach him! "Well, well..!" The RiverClanner huffed, tail tapping against the ground behind her. Okay, so she was really lost. "My Mama is the smartest, yknow, so I gotta listen to her! Cuz she's a big cat, an' big cats are...! Are... smart!" Now that she'd gotten that all out, it sounded kinda lame.

Rubbing a paw against her forehead, Pristinekit was rather relieved when Wingkit moved on without much fuss. "You can call me whatever you like." She chirped sincerely. "Nobody ever calls me Pristy.. What do I call you?" Trailing off, the kitten made a face. "...How do I make Wingkit a smaller name..." Bewildered, Pristinekit ended up shrugging. "Nevermind, you'll just be Wingkit... or Wingstar one day, since you said you're gonna be a big cat an' leader too."

Tail lashing with excitement at his theatrics, Pristinekit stood up too. "That's okay." She shivered. "Being leader an' deputy sounds scary... an' I'm not brave, see. Mama always says I ha' to stop being so.. timid? What does timid mean? Mama never explains, and I'm too scared to ask her when she's angry.
I'll just be a warrior. But you can be Wingstar and I'll -- I'll... just be your friend?"

Blinking up at Larkstar, Pristinekit straightened slightly when the leader called up some of their denmates. "Oh Wingkit, I can't wait to be an apprentice! Can you? Imagine that's us getting our names... Who'll be our mentors? Mama can't mentor me, can she? I don't know any other big cats..."

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; November 28th, 2023 at 11:55 AM.
Old November 23rd, 2023, 12:12 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Cherryswirl seemed rather surprised by the news of the new deputy, her eyes scanning the crowd of a few other older warriors, even warriors older than Birdsnow. That was an interesting decision... though with threats of uprisings... being attacked?! What in the stars? It was abundantly clear now why Larkstar did what she did. Birdsnow had saved her. A decision of trust. To be honest, Cherry knew Birdsnow to be a dependable and trustworthy young cat... she had been more than helpful during the fox attack a few moons ago. A shiver ran down her pelt thinking back to it as she slowly began to guide Risingpaw towards the newly named deputy, who had offered a spot to them. All in all, she thought Nightspark had come off way too strong when scolding Thunderchaser, her brow furrowed slightly as she dipped her head to the Lionheart before settling nearby Birdsnow and co. Brunt force and threatening words would hardly shed light on what had really happened... as shown by Thunder's dismissive attitude and ultimately skedaddling off. Regardless... She was still worried about Risingpaw. Golden eyes trailed onto her younger sister, waiting to see if she finally wanted to talk about what happened.

[ @poppy - Birdsnow | @vampire - Risingpaw | @Neso - Thunderchaser | @Red Dawn - Nightspark ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old November 23rd, 2023, 12:47 PM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Nightspark
RiverClan Head Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

The Lionheart wasn't waiting that kind of response. But at least Thunderchaser left the apprentice alone. He would surely have to keep an eye on him just in case.

Nightspark had also heard the announce, Birdsnow? Him as a deputy? Well. He didn't saw the inconvenience. Wasn't Birdpaw the old apprentice of Gingerstar? Yeah that was surely her... Could that choice came from the heart instead of logic?

It didn't bothered the Head Lionheart, the only expectation he waited for the newly made deputy was that the job was done in a good way.

He quickly checked on the apprentice that had been menaced by ThunderChaser, she would be fine.

He then spoke to Cherryswirl "Thank you for the support you gave, I think that ThunderChaser would have responded in another way if you didn't came."
@poppy - Birdsnow @vampire - RisingPaw @Neso - Thunderchaser @Dust - Cherryswirl
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old November 23rd, 2023, 08:13 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Cloudheart sat and watched the apprentice ceremony
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old November 23rd, 2023, 09:01 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Amberwing paid close attention, having missed the first part of the meeting. Birdsnow being deputy was an interesting choice. She really did hope one of the kits would be assigned to her, but she still hadn't taken any initiative, so she didn't really think that hard about it this time.
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old November 23rd, 2023, 11:53 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

Ripplepelt | 120 moons | she/her
Ripplepelt curled her tail around her paws, watching the soon-to-be-apprentices make their way up the Floodstone with interest. It had been a long while since she'd had her own apprentice, but she'd been in RiverClan for many moons, and had always been willing to lend a hand with the young cats - as long as they had a little respect for their elders, that is.
Looking at the large group, she wondered which warriors would be chosen to mentor the young cats. They had ended up with so many kits, especially for leaf-bare, that some warriors already had two apprentices on their paws! She licked her shoulder to settle herself, a little worried that apprentices would slip though the gaps and end up half-trained.

♡ drawn by my friend nika @lacecap

Last edited by lesbianism; November 24th, 2023 at 04:18 AM.
Old November 24th, 2023, 04:57 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 18 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

Alright, so Moonkit was missing, but that’s ok, the kit can have their ceremony next moon… if they’re even around for that. The others, though, were here and ready to go, so Larkstar steadies her gaze on each of them as she begins to speak.

"The five of you have proven yourselves ready to begin your warrior training, from this moment until you earn your full names, you will be known as Weepingpaw, Willowpaw, Rainpaw, Toadpaw and Adderpaw." She makes eye contact with each new apprentice as she gives them their new names before looking to the crowd again. "Hemlockefawn, you will be mentoring Weepingpaw. Pricklestep, I’m entrusting Willowpaw’s training to you. Birdsnow," she finds her new deputy in the crowd and offers her a small smile, "I’d like for you to take on Rainpaw as your apprentice. Blazingwolf, Toadpaw’s training is in your paws, and, finally, Creekpelt, Adderpaw will be apprenticed to you." A quick pause while the pairs found each other and then she adds, "train them well." Stars know there’s been so few warrior ceremonies lately.