Old Today, 04:49 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Angelic

Default Icekit Finder <3

Hello everyone! It's Star!! I'm back!!!
"Wait you were gone????"
Nonsense, you knew I was gone :')

Anyways, I have finally decided to return to WCO after some consideration, and having a fresh start! And here's the Finder for my first character, Icekit ^^
I plan to use her a lot, and hopefully have enough motivation to roleplay her until she becomes a warrior

About Icekit
Female | She/Her | +2 Moons per month

Appearance:
Almost completely white-furred she-kit with pale, barely visible bengal spots and pale green, almost mint, eyes. She has a grey patch of fur on her chest.

Personality:
Icekit is a very quiet cat that doesn't express her emotions very well. She rarely smiles and tends to enjoy independence rather than groups. Despite this, she is a very kindhearted cat, just does not know how to show compassion.
She loves moths and butterflies.

Available relations:
Mother: N/A
Father: N/A
Littermate(s): N/A
Friend(s): N/A
Best Friend: N/A
Enemy/Bully: N/A
Crush/Future Mate: Soon :3

No form! Just try to make your character seem interesting enough for me to approve /pos
I will be very strict with this, because Icekit is a very important character of mine
Forgive me if I don't respond, I either haven't seen it, or have decided I will not approve

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
---
Star's Art Shop (WIP)

Last edited by Starphobia; Today at 05:19 PM.
Old Today, 04:57 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: Icekit Finder <3

@Starphobia —here is the rant of my character you’ve caused! /silly

Tiger’Kit —He is a 2 Moon old kit, aging up 2 moons every 7th until apprenticehood. This boy has been hurt, even though he’s only lived such a short amount of time. His mother died while giving birth to him, and his father never really existed in his life. He was adopted by a she-cat who does her best to care for him and his litter mates, and he can’t help but appreciate her despite his grumpy nature. He does his best to hide any real, raw emotions on the inside and tries too seem okay, though it makes him seem to be always grumpy for no reason, but that’s cause he never gets close enough to a cat that he can express his real personality. When he gets comfortable, he shows what a playful and adventurous kit he can be. If he gets really close he’ll show more if that raw emotion from his mothers passing and his lack-of-belief in StarClan.
He can be a best friend (and maybe even in the future we could do a friends-lovers through a very long slow-burn).

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Roleplay Tracker
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old Today, 05:12 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
@Starphobia —here is the rant of my character you’ve caused! /silly

Tiger’Kit —He is a 2 Moon old kit, aging up 2 moons every 7th until apprenticehood. This boy has been hurt, even though he’s only lived such a short amount of time. His mother died while giving birth to him, and his father never really existed in his life. He was adopted by a she-cat who does her best to care for him and his litter mates, and he can’t help but appreciate her despite his grumpy nature. He does his best to hide any real, raw emotions on the inside and tries too seem okay, though it makes him seem to be always grumpy for no reason, but that’s cause he never gets close enough to a cat that he can express his real personality. When he gets comfortable, he shows what a playful and adventurous kit he can be. If he gets really close he’ll show more if that raw emotion from his mothers passing and his lack-of-belief in StarClan.
He can be a best friend (and maybe even in the future we could do a friends-lovers through a very long slow-burn).
Oooh I'm absolutely loving this character and the idea of a slow burn romance
For now, accepted as a friend! ^^

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
---
Star's Art Shop (WIP)
Old Today, 05:14 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
Oooh I'm absolutely loving this character and the idea of a slow burn romance
For now, accepted as a friend! ^^
Alright! I’m open for interactions whenever and I can get a starter out! ^^

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Roleplay Tracker
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old Today, 05:15 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
Alright! I’m open for interactions whenever and I can get a starter out! ^^
Perfect! : D

---
Star's Art Shop (WIP)
Old Today, 05:15 PM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Relaxed

@Starphobia

Everybody knows my baby girl Pondpaw!!! :0

I´ll throw her in as a friend! o7 (A sister-figure lol)
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue Tier 2 // Kitty Softpaws Tier 2 // Mind Reader
Sunpaw: The Collector // Agatha Kitty // Chill of Death
Fadingdawn: Well Insulated // Agatha Kitty
Primrosepaw: Fast Learner Tier 1 // Trick of the Eye
Old Today, 05:19 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online

hi there! we havent met before :3

im bluest+r~ but just call me blue. i joined last month! congrats that you came back! anyway here you go for a littermate!

Rainkit - Male

Rainkit is a white tom kit with bright blue eyes and he has a stump tail. He is loud and loves to talk but he is very loving to his family. Rainkit likes to sneak out of the nursery and getting in trouble. He never seems to learn his lesson...

@Starphobia
Old Today, 05:34 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw

Hello! Sending Palekit your way. He's just about to be apprenticed, but he'll be visiting the nursery from time to time to say hello to the forever queen. While he's on the visit, he'll be there to greet Icekit and participate in any games she comes up with.

He's a really cheerful out-going guy who sees the best in people. If you would like, he could be a sibling-figure to Ice since he doesn't have a real biological family.

@Starphobia
Old Today, 05:37 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace. View Post
Hello! Sending Palekit your way. He's just about to be apprenticed, but he'll be visiting the nursery from time to time to say hello to the forever queen. While he's on the visit, he'll be there to greet Icekit and participate in any games she comes up with.

He's a really cheerful out-going guy who sees the best in people. If you would like, he could be a sibling-figure to Ice since he doesn't have a real biological family.

@Starphobia
I love Palekit omg
I'd love for him to be a sibling-figure to Icekit! Every introvert needs and extrovert, of course. : D

---
Star's Art Shop (WIP)
Old Today, 06:22 PM
Jet planes can’t keep up

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Hey! I can offer Nightpaw to be a friend! He’s more than likely to be very active since I do want him to become a warrior and have to meet the post requirement. Oh yeah and I’m also killing off pretty much all of my other characters so I have more time for him and Duskleaf so…

So, in terms of personality, Nightpaw sometimes comes off as a little rude and very confident in himself, partly because he has this idea that he won’t get anywhere without being 'tough' and so tends to exaggerate everything that he thinks fits into that category, to cover up the things that aren’t.. Unfortunately this results in him seeming somewhat arrogant, but this exterior image isn’t really what he’s like. Deep down, he's actually quite a decent and kind cat. He can be very generous towards cats he knows he can trust, and will be very loyal to them as well.

Another thing, that outer layer of overconfidence and arrogance which is his idea of 'acting tough' isn’t just there so he can get somewhere in life, he also uses it to cover up things he finds embarrassing. As a kit he really liked listening to stories, the ones told to kits by warriors or apprentices. As an apprentice, he still really loves them but tries to cover it up, he can’t be seen as liking something that’s made for kits when he’s an apprentice after all! So he’ll sort of hang around pretending to do something else when in fact he’s listening to one of those stories. He tends to overanalyse everything as well, like during his first training session, he couldn’t stop focusing on the way he was walking even if it’s really insignificant. That ties in with this idea that he’ll be made fun of for liking 'kit stuff' since most cats probably don’t care if he likes listening to stories told for kits.

Oh yeah, and how could I forget about Nightpaw’s deepest, darkest secret? He’s terrified of the dark! Ironic considering night is in his name and he’s a ShadowClan cat, but of all things that’s what he tries to hide the most with this falsified outer layer. He probably wouldn’t admit that to even his closest of friends unless there was some kind of situation where he had no other choice. He tries to hide this by waking up really early so he’ll fall asleep before it gets dark, his made up reason is that he’s just really excited to train, but really it’s just so he’s tired before it gets dark. So when Leafbare comes around…yeah he’s kinda screwed with that one.

Oh and one more thing, Icekit's quiet nature would make her the kind of cat Nightpaw would tend to gravitate towards. He finds cats that talk too much to be annoying at best and lunatics at worst, so he’s more likely to become friends with a cat that won’t talk his ear off.

@Starphobia

Art by @/Willowfern!