Today 08:11 PM

Old February 3rd, 2024, 06:10 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Patrols

Ghostglow
Warrior || She/her || 34 Moons || Purrks: Lyrebird Lullaby

Ghostglow smiled at the medicine cat brightly. "Hello dear, I must be honest... I had no idea these herbs even existed!" She giggled. "I truly admire you medicine cat's... so much to remember!" The spotted molly shook her head fondly.
---
A while later and Ghostglow was getting antsy. "Oh my... it seems Maplemist is running a bit behind. We do need to head out, but I'm sure our friend will catch up." Unless Drizzlecloud had objections, the two would head out to hunt for some herbs.

@Omari @JellyMoons Next post will be in willows rise! Maple can meet them there but for the sake of time the patrols gotta get moving <3
Old February 7th, 2024, 02:12 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours

~ Lioncrest ~

Padding back into camp, the large golden warrior flicked some residual slush of his paws as he walked in through the entrance. Giving a quick glance around, Lioncrest moved with purpose towards Springpaw and the medicine cat's den. Placing his large ball of moss at the healer apprentice's feet, he gestured with his head towards Sprucepaw (who was hopefully still following).

{+3 cobwebs and +3 moss}

"Supplies have been located. Do let me know if you need further assistance," he rumbled before giving Springpaw a respectful nod and padding off towards the nursery.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune @eris ]

Old February 7th, 2024, 09:58 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH!!!
|All Patrols are due on the 17th of Feb! Cut off time is 11:59est on the 17th! Please vm me + your patrol members if you are unable to attend!|

They needed food. The pile was looking rather dim and honestly he hadn't even noticed. Head too wrapped up in the fact that there's a living predator out there who could kill all of them in three seconds flat. He will keep them away from the Haggard Ruins.

Tail flicking as he pulled some clumps of snow out from it. "Listen up! Patrols are gettin sent out, listen closely for your name if I call you I expect you to respond in a timely manner." he yelled. Keeping his eyes on his tail.

"Fernwillow [ @Micanomancy ], You, Treepaw [ @SuspiciousMindz ] and Redhawk [ @tallulah ] will go to Cattail Pond. Hunt for anythin', keep an eye out for any tarnished prey. If you see any, toss it anywhere that won't harm us or any potential food. Fernwillow, you keep a close eye on Treepaw. She does not leave your sight. She seems to be easy pickins for Outsiders. Neither of you Warriors bother returnin back if the Apprentice doesn't make it back. I hope I'm clear."

"Bumblestar [ @dino. ], ShadowClan's been being quite the thorn in our side I'm sure you've noticed. Fawnsplash [ @celeste ] and Skunkstrike [ @Tiabirb ] will accompany you to Herondive Hollow. Maybe a Border Patrol as well as a Huntin Patrol if you got the time." they were gettin' too comfortable crossin' the border.

"Drizzlenight [ @Cherry~ ], You'll be takin' Daylightpaw [ @Ladiebugg ] and Creeperwolf [ @Dyna Fox ] to the center of the Territory, do your best to find what you can for the pile, it's usually pretty good in the heart of the territory even this time of moon. Same goes for you lot. If any of your patrol members are missin, I expect their dead decayin body to be brought back before you even consider makin it back here without em. No cat left behind means every time, even on patrols."

With that. Patrols were in order. Now, he just had to wait. Normally he'd do other things but this time? No, he'd wait. Make a headcount for each head that he sent out, and fully expecting each head to be back, tarnished but back.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 7th, 2024, 10:04 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
She/they | 30 moons | Ultimate Predator • The Collector • Kitty Softpaws [inactive]
At the call of her name for a hunting patrol near Cattail Pond - a mental shiver at the memory of the last time she had been there passing through her mind - Redhawk trotted over with a confident nod and a wave of her tail. "You got it, Spiderthroat." Though the kit-like energy was there still it seemed more... refined. The reddish-brown warrior tossed the deputy a grin before looking around for Fernwillow and Treepaw. She would make sure the apprentice didn't leave her sight, hers or Fernwillow's. If an outsider tried to nab her Redhawk would make sure it was the last thing they ever did.

[ @SuspiciousMindz @Micanomancy ]

dusklion is riverclan's current deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resources | riverclan apprentice training | kit curriculum
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
please don't mention or quote me at the floodstone! i read every post ♡
Old February 7th, 2024, 10:32 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Ugh, ShadowClan. If Bumblestar wasn't so occupied with the river rats right now, they'd be the target of her anger, but her attention was elsewhere. "You got it," she grunted. "If I see any, I'll give 'em a solid kick in the ass for ya." She moved to the camp entrance, waiting for the other two.
@celeste @Tiabirb
Old February 7th, 2024, 10:41 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Fernwillow
ThunderClan
she/her | 21 moons
[Silver tabby with white toes and sage green eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Spiderthroat - @Starfall ] [Redhawk - @tallulah ] [Treepaw - @SuspiciousMindz ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Fernwillow nodded to Spiderthroat, approaching Redhawk. Another day, another patrol. She enjoyed being on them, so she wouldn't complain. She was especially pleased that they would be hunting rather than herb gathering. As much as she enjoyed doing what she could for Drizzlecloud and Springpaw, Fernwillow knew where her strengths lay. She waited patiently for Treepaw, tail tapping idly on the ground.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old February 8th, 2024, 08:24 AM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Skunkstrike
36 Moons
She/Her
Purrk(s): Beefed Up
-------------------------

Her one good ear pricked at the sound of her name, and she padded over to the deputy to hear her next patrol assignment. Her dark blue eyes widened. A patrol with Bumblestar? Sweet! Skunkstrike bounded after the patrol AND Clan leader, and with the added promise of butt-kicking to follow. Skunkstrike stood near Bumblestar as she waited, bouncing on her paws in anticipation while they waited for the last of their patrol to join them.

@celeste @ dino.
Old February 8th, 2024, 07:45 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET

Ghostglow
Warrior || She/her || 34 Moons || Purrks: Lyrebird Lullaby

The two warriors padded back to camp, mouths full of herbs. Ghostglow knew Drizzlecloud would know what to do, so with a friendly nod she bid the medicine cat farewell.

"Our patrol has found you a few herbs... but I'm a bit worried for Maplemist. They never showed... do keep an eye out for them for me please?" Unless the younger medicine cat had any questions, it was off to deposit the herbs.
@eris
Old February 8th, 2024, 09:56 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

Another patrol? A hunting patrol?

Oh gosh, she hadn't learned that skill yet! It was the last one she needed. She was set up for failure! The anxiety from those thoughts radiated through her eyes as she approached her patrol mates. She'd give a dip of her head to each before awaiting orders from one of them.

@tallulah - Redhawk | @Micanomancy - Fernwillow

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 9th, 2024, 12:39 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Fawnsplash's bicoloured gaze settled on the deputy as patrols were called. Oh, she was going on a border patrol with Bumblestar and Skunkstrike? Of course she knew the leader, but she'd only ever seen Skunkstrike around camp before. She made her way over to the two and gave them a friendly dip of her head, hoping they wouldn't have any problems with ShadowClan today. And if they did, they would shred them, hopefully.

@dino. @Tiabirb

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den