Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
everything's gonna be...
by starry
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:33 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 02:24 PM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 02:23 PM
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 02:21 PM
frolicking in starry...
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:20 PM

Old May 18th, 2024, 12:18 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

ShadowClan It all falls down [SHC Event]

Event [#event]

Dawnstar's paws brought her out of camp and to the Icy Heartlands. The cobweb trees were further back in the territory. While she wandered, she thought about who the hell was eating cats. There was honestly no reason for it. So, whoever was doing it had mental issues or found it fun stressing her out. It could be both. She regretted not taking this more seriously after hearing about Smokekit. But Lostspark hadn't seemed all that bugged by it, distraught about losing her son, among other things, but the whole cat eating hadn't been made into a big deal.

The Clan leader froze mid-pawstep, head brought back into reality as she heard some weird noise. She'd heard it before, it was the same noise those collars kittypet wore made. It was followed by a round of barking. It didn't sound super close but not super far either. She stayed frozen and alert until the beast broke through some bushes. There were one, two, three, four of them, her first instinct was to climb a tree, but a small yapping mutt blocked the nearest one.

To her surprise and amusement, all it took was a flash of claws and a loud hiss to get the dog to back away. She settled at the base of the tree, intrigued, as she noticed all four dogs wore collars. Their pelts were clean and they looked well fed, they remained her of kittypets. The bigger one, larger, than her, came closer to sniff her and obtained a face full of claws for his troubles. He screeched like Dawnstar had mauled him and leaped back several tail lengths whimpering and whining with his tail between his legs.

"Wonderful, you're as soft and weak as kittypets too." She growled relaxing the tension in her muscles. "Go away, mutts, go home to your twolegs." She spat, making all the dogs jump and then bark furiously at her. Beyond annoyed, she flung herself at the nearest barking mutt and ripped it into its flank and muzzle. It screeched tearing itself away from her and bolted, the three running after it. She chased after them to make sure they left her territory.

It was funny seeing a cat chase after a pack of dogs until it wasn't. Perhaps she had been too fixated on the chase, she didn't hear it, didn't scent it until she was some fox-length in front of it. A massive yellow monster plowed through the forest, making the ground tremble and knocking trees down. The pack came running back towards it, one was too slow and she watched it get crushed under a trunk.

It took a bit longer than she would have liked to admit to fight the terror and the shock and get her legs moving. The roars of the monster kicked her survival instincts into gear; she found herself up in a tree without consciously recalling climbing. It was not her best plan with a tree-eating monster, but it wasn't like anyone was here to call her out. The tree she was in swayed, shaking so hard that she had to cling to the trunk. It lurched sideways and her claws lost their grip, and she went hurtling toward the ground, landing heavily on her side with a searing pain in her shoulder.

Winded, she rested there for a few seconds as the tree crashed near her, turning her world black as the branches and leaves swallowed her whole. The bellow of the monster had her struggling to catch her breath and sit up. Her shoulder was screaming in agony, and her flank stung were twigs jabbed into her fur. Dawnstar scrambled out and clambered over the debris till she was untangled from the branch.

She was covered in scratches, and she swore she had some splinters in her paw pads, and a glance at her shoulder told her it was out of its socket. She was alive though. The loud cry from the monster behind her had her moving. There was a loud creak as the earth trembled beneath her paws. Tears sprang to her eyes as she was forced to use all four paws to avoid getting crushed by another falling tree. Her body trembled high off adrenaline and raw pain as she landed a few tail-lengths from the fallen tree. Beyond, she listened as the yellow monster screeched to a halt and saw a twoleg sitting within it, paws waving to more twolegs behind him.

Spitting curses at StarClan, the injured leader makes her way out of the Icy Heartland, limping on her three paws. By the time the camp comes into view, fury erases any sign or scent of her fear. The massive feline has her ears pinned back, fur covered in debris, and body practically vibrating with rage. The ShadowClan leader was pissed!

"SHADOWCLAN!" She roars as soon as she reaches the bottom of the ravine. "Start gathering together whatever you need, we're moving. The damn twolegs are destroying the Icy Heartlands and I'm not sticking around to wait and see if they come here next, we're heading to the Mourning Ruins."

Blood oozed out of small scratches and puncture wounds where branches had stabbed her. She could see small chunks of wood stuck in some of the injuries and her scratched-up scars stung like hell. Her entire front leg throbbed, and she only now noticed the lump protruding strangely underneath the flesh and fur. Yup, she popped her shoulder out of her socket. She hadn't done that in a while and remembered why, as it hurt immensely.

"Someone fix my damn shoulder," She yowled, eyes searching for her medicine cat or for someone to go and fetch him like yesterday.

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @Zei @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @MockingRabbit @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @Kaybug. @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paris @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @19796 @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @sillycreatur @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Mizu @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @zBlaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @ellie @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @squidz @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @SootyPatootie @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Forgetfulshape @Slickback! @rubberRatroom @Lucythecat @DragonloverWV

*So OOC StarClan is upset with ShadowClan's lackadaisical behavior and demanding the clan get their act together by destroying the Icy Heartlands (and surrounding landmarks). IC your cat/s can interpret it in whatever way they want.

*Due to the destruction, Dawnstar's moving the clan to a new chunk of conifer forest.

*This is set hours after the Whitetwist incident in the clearing.

*This is a Clan-wide, mandatory plot due to the fact that the clan is moving. If your cat is not involved in this plot they will be marked as missing by the end of the plot.

*I will force the plot to move along with time skips on the 21st and the 25th. The clan will have to be settled in their new camp by the 30th, which is when the plot will end.

*The Croaking Swamp, Shadow's Break, and the Icy Heartlands will be removed as landmarks, and the rest of the territory will remain untouched.

*I need a new herb gathering landmark, a hunting landmark, and a meeting place for ShadowCland(like the Shadowledge). I need both the name and a brief description of the area. PM me if you have any ideas for them, I'm willing to pay 1,000 kk for each idea (if you'd like to get paid) and will pay double and credit you if I end up picking your landmark or meeting place. If you don't want the kk I'll still credit whoever ideas are picked.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; May 19th, 2024 at 11:11 AM.
Old May 18th, 2024, 03:49 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: It all falls down [SHC Event]

Honeybite's head snaps up upon hearing Dawnstar crash into the ShadowClan clearing. What is more upsetting than the disruption is the number of wounds on the shadow queen and her urgency as she calls for the Clan. Her stomach sinks at the news that they will need to be evacuating.
On one paw .... They had time to prepare, to gather their prey so they wouldn't have to let it all go to waste. On the other..... Moving just always sucked, okay?
She begins to walk away, and then her paws stop themselves. Where was she going?
She didn't know. She didn't have anyone that she dearly wished to travel alongside, or anything of sentimental value to herself anymore.
So other than helping the Clan move vital resources....
Did she have anything she needed to prepare?
She let the idea sit for awhile, before heading to the nursery.
She didn't know what she could do there, but she'd offer her assistance nonetheless.
Upon finding Nightshiver, she approached.
"Is there anything I can do to help you with the move?"

[ @Estelle ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 18th, 2024, 05:45 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

•Stoat Leap•
• She/Her • Queen • No Purrks

StoatLeap had been relaxing by the nursery, watching the orange fur-ball that was one of her kits muck around with a stick and “attack it”. Needless to say the stick was winning, StoatLeap didn’t usually let TickKit mess around and play- but he was only a kit for so much linger. And she wanted the shared final moments of kithood to be positive to balance out the rest to come. And TickKit had been taking well to her advice, although a bit desperately. RoseKit on the other paw was picture perfect as always, Scarlet was what could be phrased as “a gift from above” clearly “The star-clan”, the prey-cats around her followed were pleased with her if they’d given such a gift. StoatLeap was about to usher her kits toward the nursery-. Her fur bristled at the call for Shadow-Clan, and her paws kneaded the ground at the news. Her face creased with frustration and she let out a low hiss, of course those stupid two-legs came now when she was about to settle for sleep. Stupid, stupid little twolegs. Her claws tore the dirt and she decided she could help by using her role as a queen. She made few attempts to comfort TickKit, simply ushering him out toward the open and slinking away inside the nursery for anyone inside. She wished she had calm and knowledge but her body screamed with terror and urged her to run. It was a pain to fight the instinct but she had to help if they wanted to preserve the population of cats. She almost made an audible snort at how much her attitude toward them was changing, maybe it was just because they were tasty. Head poked within she squinted against the dark, looking for any cats that haven’t stirred quite yet to the call or any lost parentless kits rolling around. (There were always some so it should be easy to pick out). If she did find any she had a little plan in her mind to herd them together, she wasn’t much of a mother but prey kits were a lot more basic to understand than her own kits surely. She did of course feel urgency to get all the kits out of the nursery had their been any in there, but she doubted she was the only one with this idea. She wouldn’t be surprised if a warrior came squealing to get out, she wasn’t the nicest but she surely wasn’t a monster.
(Open to any kits/ anyone that would be in the nursery at this moment^^)
[Tick Kit]
[Purrks- Bewitched/Constant Hunger-Chill of Death-Shadow Fiend-Lyrebirds Lullaby]
[He Him] - [Shadowclan Kit] - [5 Moons]

TickKit’s paws batted at the stick, watching it tumble around as he pushed it, lowering himself he wiggled around before pouncing teeth gnawing on the already chipped at section. Mother had been a lot nicer lately, he couldn’t figure out why, but maybe he had really made her proud and he wasn’t going to get called names anymore! The thought brought a smile upon his face as he locked himself into “battle” with the stick batting at it, he couldn’t wait to be an apprentice and do this for real!! He was 13- 14 something sunsets away and he couldn’t bear the excitement that bounced around every time the thought reached him. He blinked as he saw The Leader appear and call for shadow clan, his eyes widened at the sight of the injuries and his fur bushed up, it was a silly thought but he’d forgotten that such a powerful cat could be hurt like the rest. Mother shooed him toward the clearing and other cats, eyes still wode and rounded he scrambled to go toward those gathering over and glanced over his shoulder watching Mother stick her head within the nursery. He’d never been to the icy heartlands, was it really close or really far? TickKit scurried back to pick up his stick and heaved it back over. He hoped RoseKit was with mother or somewhere in the nursery, TickKit was used to feeling vulnerable but this fear was a new sort. Was he scared of moving? He had gotten so cozy in this camp! It made sense in his head to ask a question about whether they were going to come back or not. But he didn’t want to annoy anyone, so he’d wait to ask mother later.
(Open in general)
[let me know if there’s any problems with this post ]

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old May 18th, 2024, 06:12 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

~♥︎~ Silkpaw: The Fool, Reversed
ShadowClan, he/him ~♥︎~

Silkpaw nearly leaps out of his own skin when miss Dawnstar crashes into camp, and by the time she's finished what she has to say, the apprentice is fighting to remain steady on his legs. Whether it was the idea of moving (and pondering the implications should his mother try to return), or the general danger the Clan seemed to be in, he didn't know.
He was terrified all the same.
He turned his head, eyes begining to water.
His eyes drifted towards the apprentice's den, and he stumbled over his paws as he rushed to grab the only trinket he had. The fox pelt he'd grown up with as part of his nest. His mother had given it to an older sibling of his, but when she'd gone missing, his mother had used it in her own nest. And then, in the nest of her offspring.
And now, as the only one of his family left, it was his only connection to any of them.
He wasn't going to let it go.
He gripped the fox kit pelt, threw it over his back, and padded back into the clearing, his eyes now looking for Hawkbite. But he was probably helping someone who really needed him, so Silkpaw padded to where everyone seemed to be gathering and waiting to be told to do something.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; May 18th, 2024 at 04:16 PM.
Old May 18th, 2024, 07:10 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Marshykit
Male / 3 Moons / ShadowClan / Sexuality Unknown
Russet tabby tom with cream-brown fur around the torso, blue and yellow heterochromatic eyes, and a naturally sinister expression

Well there’s no point to misery without joy, now is there? Just like there’s no point to beauty without brains! That last part is something that you, my friend, need to work on!
~Marshykit

✽❀✽

Marshykit had been resting pleasantly in the corner of the nursery, tail over his front paws and eyelids falling gently over his eyes as sleep began to creep up on him. It had been quite a day, of throwing around stones and narrating his own stories, and by now, sleep sounded wonderful. Of course, it was the fluffy tom’s own fault that he had decided to stay up all night smiling and thinking up stories instead of sleeping the previous night, but he didn’t like to think about his past mistakes- now was now, and now he would sleep. The darkness swarmed his vision, and his reaction to the sudden noise of skittering and yelling was delayed. Only once he processed the fact that cats were moving around and moving quickly did the darkness leave and his eyes shoot open.

His head swung upward, eyes blinking away the blur. Whoa- hold on, hold on- what’s going on? His thoughts demanded. As quickly as possible, Marshykit flew up onto all fours and whipped his head around, searching for anybody that he could use as a potential source of answers. His search finally stopped at the sight of a familiar tabby cat’s head poking into the nursery, and in an instant he identified her as Stoatleap. Stumbling over his own paws a little in a new interest in the suddenness of whatever was going on, Marshykit started to hurry in her direction. From outside the nursery, he could hear a voice or two say something about two-legs, and that was all he needed to hear to make an assumption. They were here. In camp, probably not- they would have known already- but likely somewhere in the territory. As he neared the queen at the nursery’s entrance, his eyes widened. No way, they’ve come tumbling into ThunderClan territory? Goodness, how greedy are these things?

He skirted into a stop in front of Stoatleap, landing awkwardly sprawled on the ground in front of her. Multi-tasking, he got back into his feet while he spoke. When he did, his voice was brisk with urgency and unusual excitement . “Where- we’re going somewhere? We’re moving? Stoatleap, where are we going? What if we get lost? What if-” He hesitated, looking back around at the nursery. If they were moving, he’d be leaving. The thought was saddening, even overpowering the excitement of change. “-What if we never come back? Can we kill them? Kill the two-legs?

Upon hearing his own words, ‘kill the two-legs’, Marshykit finally realized the severity of the situation. Well, of course they couldn’t just wipe out the two-legs and there possible monsters- no matter how many ShadowClan cats there were, you could never win a battle so one-sided. When he started to understand the entire situation, Marshykit brightened. This was drama! This was what he had been waiting for all of this time! He stared up at Stoatleap with shining eyes.

Whoa… whoa!” The tom-Kit bounced onto his paws and fought the urge to smile manically. Even he understood that it was quite unusual to take such pleasure in situations like this- he didn’t want to disturb the queen too much, she was probably frantic enough about the whole situation as it was anyway. So instead, he kept the enthusiasm and energy spiraling inside f him, ready to put use to it while they made their moving-journey. “This is crazy. Literally crazy. You know, they could at least look around at this place and see that it isn’t there’s… that it belongs to sue, but nope. No, they’re two-legs, they just don’t care! So cruel, so cruel…

And so, so dramatic… Marshykit thought to himself, though he kept it in his head. Before he had came into the nursery for his soon-to-be nap, Marshykit had passed Stoatleap and Tickkit simply enjoying themselves outside the nursery. Then the next moment, the entire camp was in a frenzy, freaking out over two-legs and a move. I wonder if we’ll ever make it back, or if the two-legs will be too busy eating up our home by the time we try.

✽❀✽

~ @Fritter ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~
Old May 18th, 2024, 07:26 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Mothcloud's eyes lit up in shock and panic. She looked at Iceclaw. "What....?"
@Starphobia.

Fallenmoon looked up in confusion as he nudged Springblossom to know what was going on

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 18th, 2024, 07:52 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Lurking

Foxear looked at her leader in shock but quickly go to her feet and started preparing to leave (sorry for the short response)

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554
Old May 18th, 2024, 08:27 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Fanatic

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

C L O V E R K I T
She/He/They ~ 5 Moons ~ ShadowClan Kit
Purrks: N/A
A small dark brown tabby with green eyes
and a long tail

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

What was going on? Cloverkit quickly bounded out of the nursery to see Dawnstar calling for the clan. He was scared. Cloverkit puffed up his fur, green eyes fixed on her scarred leader. They hoped whatever it was, it wasn't bad. She wasn't in the mood for it. But, boy oh boy was she wrong.

"Start gathering together and whatever you need, we're moving."

Moving???? Nonononono!!! This couldn't be happening!!! Cloverkit had lived here her entire short life, and many other warriors the same. But leaving camp behind??? This was terrible. Cloverkit went back to her den and grabbed a wad of moss from her nest. She didn't have anything due to the lack of siblings, friends, and parental figures in his life. But a wad of moss from her nest was going to be enough of a memory of the place she was leaving behind. The fluffy brown tabby held the wad of moss in his mouth, flickering their green eyes around to see if anyone needed help. He was about the age of an apprentice, so surely he could help, right???? StarClan had cursed them for no reason, it made no sense!! Prehaps they just got a kick out of tourturing ShadowClan. Please, Let us be safe after this, he silently prayed to the stars. He got up and waved his fluffy tail. They just needed to look at the bright side of things.

A new start.

Sure, He didn't want to leave his home, but what choice did he have??? None. She would have to grow up with memory of the home they left behind. Forever. And forever would she carry the memory of this place in their heart. Forever.

Forever.

[ OPEN ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old May 18th, 2024, 08:29 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\8 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Magpiepaw couldn't of even imagined worse. Moving? Shadowclan? MOVING? And for what? A few stringy twolegs? Magpiepaw was beyond positive she could take them AND their weird tree eating pets. Then she looked at Dawnstar rather closely, noticing the odd jut of her shoulder, the massive thorns and twigs in her sides. Stars... Okay. Okay, okay, okay, okay, fine! She wouldn't put up a fight, just this once! They'd better not be moving again though, that's for certain.

With a long groan, Magpiepaw gathered where other cats seemed to be forming and planted her small frame in the middle of all the chaos.

She didn't really have anything worth taking with her, as long as she had all those memories then she'd be fine. Plus she didn't really like when she had trinkets and such to represent her past. Why have something physical? That just means it can only be used to break said cat down and manipulate. Magpiepaw refused to be that, refused to be tethered by something other than herself.

She was no puppet! She had no strings! She had an independent mind and the sore muscles to prove it.

Somewhere in her thoughts Gracklepaw managed to weasel his way in them. Oh he'd be heartbroken. He just joined Shadowclan, he would be devastated! A frown tinkered with Magpiepaw's once confident features. No, no, no, no. Grackle would be fine, aye-okay. He could handle moving.

With that, Magpiepaw pushed through the sour in her throat and addressed Dawnstar herself. "Anything I can help with? I ain't got no personals and I don't wanna sit around and do nothing if I can do something ya know? So if you need anything, I'm right here."

Tags:
@Undertaker

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old May 18th, 2024, 08:38 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Sad

Tuftedtusk's ears perked as Dawnstar crashed into camp with wounds littering her pelt. His pelt fluffed up and he bounded forward to the throng of cats that had formed. He looked side to side. Where was Honeyoak, Squirrelwhisker, Badgerstripe and Finchpaw?? He scanned the throng, heart pounding as he looked for the cats that meant most to him.

[ @paris ; @Honey Bee ; @Epiales ; @FruitBatz ; @Undertaker ]

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; May 18th, 2024 at 08:39 AM.