Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haven't you noticed I'm a...
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:47 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 03:47 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:44 AM
LEOPARDKIT FAMILY
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:35 AM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 03:06 AM

Old February 19th, 2024, 06:07 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: There's always an exception, you just happen to be one! [p!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post

"Smells of call kinds of things! Cats, dogs, No-Furs, crowfood, some prey, and weird smells too." He meowed. His amber eyes twinkled as he described the city as best as he could. He still had a limited understanding of No-Furs and their complex cities, but he loved being able to talk about his travels and adventures outside of the Clans.

"There were so many smells it was overwhelming! There were things that smelled good and things that smelled rotten and horrible! There were also many different animals too. Racoons. They're kinda like cats, but they're tails are fluffier and they got these little masks and rings and like to eat crowfood. They were mean. And so many No-Furs that would walk dogs. The dogs didn't even do anything. They just walked." He described enthusiastically.

He loved being able to share his stories with another cat who was actually interested too. "And yeah. Like I said. Everything's made of stone. There are a few patches of grass and trees, but there's so much stone. They have little stone dens, and tons of them! And tons of lights too. I call them starsticks. Because they look like stars on sticks. They use stars everywhere!" He exclaimed.

The bright eyed cat continued rambling excited, telling his stories with great enthusiasm and expressions. He was very animated and lively, getting lost in the details. "Once, a very old kittypet told me a story. He told me that No-furs learned how to fly. So they flew up to the sky, and began stealing stars. When they steal stars they bring them back down to the ground, and use them to like up their dens. That's how they get starsticks and hanging stars." He explained.

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper

Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

It all sounded so ridiculous.

"Haha! Stars? Stole them?" she was more intrigued than anything. Imagine how much power these two-legs have if they can capture stars.

Has silverpelt sparkled less lately? Magpiepaw wished it was night so she could tell. Then she got angry, her bristling fur making her look almost normally sized.

My dad's up there.

Magpiepaw knew good and well that if these idiots ---that liked to live in stone dens for a reason--- where stealing the stars that lined silverpelt, who knows how many important clan cats they'd manage to snag.

Why couldn't they just go underground and get the Darkforest cats!? NOBODY liked THEM!

Magpiepaw hissed defiantly, her back arched. "Were?" she demanded. "Were can I find these FAMILY STEALING LUNATICS.

She was ready. Sooo ready.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old March 2nd, 2024, 02:48 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Gracklepaw's ears flattened and he took a step back as he watched Magpiepaw's reaction. His black fur got all ruffled up and his blue eyes were filled with confusion as he stared at her awkwardly.

Why was she getting so upset? She didn't seem to like No-Furs, did she? He watched as she grew more frustrated watching with her fur bristling up and her face showing she was visibly upset.

That's when Gracklepaw began to panic. He'd just made friends with Magpiepaw, and she was awesome! He didn't know anyone else in the Clan yet, and now he was gonna lose the first person he met because of talking about stars.

Stupid, stupid Grackle! He thought to himself feeling panicked and guilty for causing Magpiepaw so much distress.

Then he heard her yell about No-Furs being family stealers. He did a double take as he asked "Wait- what? Family stealers? You're related to stars?! How?!" He asked, astounded.

• • •

@Marigoldwhisper - continuing this because i love these two, i just haven't had time to write

Last edited by chickadee; March 2nd, 2024 at 03:08 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2024, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Gracklepaw's ears flattened and he took a step back as he watched Magpiepaw's reaction. His black fur got all ruffled up and his blue eyes were filled with confusion as he stared at her awkwardly.

Why was she getting so upset? She didn't seem to like No-Furs, did she? He watched as she grew more frustrated watching with her fur bristling up and her face showing she was visibly upset.

That's when Gracklepaw began to panic. He'd just made friends with Magpiepaw, and she was awesome! He didn't know anyone else in the Clan yet, and now he was gonna lose the first person he met because of talking about stars.

Stupid, stupid Grackle! He thought to himself feeling panicked and guilty for causing Magpiepaw so much distress.

Then he heard her yell about No-Furs being family stealers. He did a double take as he asked "Wait- what? Family stealers? You're related to stars?! How?!" He asked, astounded.

• • •

@Marigoldwhisper - continuing this because i love these two, i just haven't had time to write

Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Her brown eyes widened in shock, amusement replacing her boiling fury. She looked quizzically at Gracklepaw before reminding herself that he was new to clan life and how things worked in general. Plus, his stupidly pitiful face made him hard to yell at, so Magpiepaw had to shut her trap eventually.

"Oh, Grackle!" Magpiepaw laughed, the hard edges that formed on her face softening. "You don't know anything about Starclan, do you?

"Allow me to be super boring for a moment, m'kay?" She waddled rather ungracefully up to the new apprentice. She quickly lectured about all she knew about Starclan and life after death. She explained how only the best warriors got to got to Starclan and how the meanie-frog-faces had to stay in the swampy Dark Forest. She deliberately left out her father's death.

No way was she about to cry. She only ever cried once, and she wasn't planning on doing it again.

She explained how each cat who died was represented in a star and blah blah blah, yada yada.

"You see," Magpiepaw lectured on as she spun a dry leaf between her toe beans. "If these good for nothing furless cats are stealing stars then that's a big problem, HUGE! Not that I can't take them down, I'd slash all their throats if I had to. I wouldn't even feel slightly sorry for them!"

(Apologies for any errors, I didn't proof read this lol)

My Art Shop!
Old March 9th, 2024, 01:55 PM
big dork

Initially he felt his cheeks heat up, as his fur rose from embarrassment. Why was she laughing at him? Did he say something wrong? Did he say something stupid?! Did she not want to be his friend?! That got him even more panicked, as he waited uncomfortably for her to (hopefully) explain why she laughed at him.

Thankfully, she did. She asked him about... StarClan? Wait, how many Clans were there??? He's only heard of four. There was ShadowClan, LightningClan, and... WindyClan... And... He didn't remember the last one.

Then she began giving the whole talk about StarClan; which was apparently the Clan's version of the afterlife. He'd heard other cats talk of similar things before, telling tales of the afterlife and what would happen, but it never felt so real. This loners and kittypets had never faced the harsh realities of Clan life. At least, not to the same extreme.

It was... intriguing to imagine starry ancestors, living amongst the sky and stars. It sounded peaceful, and nice. It would encourage Clan cats to be good. Meanwhile evil cats would go to the Dark Forest, a bad place filled with villains and malice. He couldn't help but wonder if he'd go to StarClan one day. He wasn't Clanborn. He wasn't even sure if he believed in StarClan. But he shook the thoughts away as Magpiepaw talked about how bad No-Furs were as star stealers.

He felt bad for upsetting her, and tried to be empathetic to her. He'd never had any major deaths affect him. He'd dealt with death, but he'd never cared too much. He'd feel better, sure, but it never left a lasting impression.

"Well, they could be wrong, Magpiepaw. It's just a silly story I heard from an old friend of mine. But what does he know! He was just a loner. He was old too. His memory may be lacking... I don't know for sure." He tried to reason offering her a sympathetic look.

• • •
@Marigoldwhisper

Old March 9th, 2024, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Initially he felt his cheeks heat up, as his fur rose from embarrassment. Why was she laughing at him? Did he say something wrong? Did he say something stupid?! Did she not want to be his friend?! That got him even more panicked, as he waited uncomfortably for her to (hopefully) explain why she laughed at him.

Thankfully, she did. She asked him about... StarClan? Wait, how many Clans were there??? He's only heard of four. There was ShadowClan, LightningClan, and... WindyClan... And... He didn't remember the last one.

Then she began giving the whole talk about StarClan; which was apparently the Clan's version of the afterlife. He'd heard other cats talk of similar things before, telling tales of the afterlife and what would happen, but it never felt so real. This loners and kittypets had never faced the harsh realities of Clan life. At least, not to the same extreme.

It was... intriguing to imagine starry ancestors, living amongst the sky and stars. It sounded peaceful, and nice. It would encourage Clan cats to be good. Meanwhile evil cats would go to the Dark Forest, a bad place filled with villains and malice. He couldn't help but wonder if he'd go to StarClan one day. He wasn't Clanborn. He wasn't even sure if he believed in StarClan. But he shook the thoughts away as Magpiepaw talked about how bad No-Furs were as star stealers.

He felt bad for upsetting her, and tried to be empathetic to her. He'd never had any major deaths affect him. He'd dealt with death, but he'd never cared too much. He'd feel better, sure, but it never left a lasting impression.

"Well, they could be wrong, Magpiepaw. It's just a silly story I heard from an old friend of mine. But what does he know! He was just a loner. He was old too. His memory may be lacking... I don't know for sure." He tried to reason offering her a sympathetic look.

• • •
@Marigoldwhisper

Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Magpiepaw's eyes washed with sympathy before she quickly covered it with a mixed bag of emotion.

Then, she shrugged nonchalantly. "It's cool. I'm mean, it's not you I'm mad at, it's those good for nothing tree eating two legs." She shook her head defiantly. "What I wouldn't give to claw at their boney legs. Ha! Isn't this fun? Heck, even stress relieving. I HOPE ALL YOU IDIOTIC FLOPPY FACED TWO LEGS BURN AND DIEEEEE!"

Magpiepaw smiled widely, her yowls filling up the clearing. "Hey, have you ever tasted rabbit?" She looked back at Gracklepaw, and many mischievous plans sparkled behind her brown eyes. "Wanna try it?"

My Art Shop!
Old March 15th, 2024, 07:58 AM
big dork

Gracklepaw wasn’t sure how to react to Magpiepaw’s yowls at first, but eventually he began to laugh at her display. He found it amusing, the way she confidently yowled at the sky, unafraid of what others might think, and just having fun. That confidence was very cool. It made him want to be like her. Gracklepaw always had to force himself to be and act confident, but for Magpiepaw it seemed to come so naturally. Maybe all Clan cats were like this. ShadowClanners like Magpiepaw had reasons t be confident. He would find reasons to be confident too.

But her couldn’t join in with her. He didn’t want No-Furs to die. Not really. Grackle didn’t really want anybody to die. But Clan cats seemed to hate No-Furs, and Grackle couldn’t deny they’d fed him a few times when he was a starving kit. They’d left little… “bowls” of food for him, filled with tiny hard pellets. The food never tasted great, but he would’ve starved without it. He was grateful for that, and he figured maybe not all No-Furs were heartless monsters. Some of them could be nice.

He perked up when he heard rabbit. He’d seen the fluffy creatures before. They were quite timid, and they were fast. “No. I’ve seen ‘em before, but they were always too fast for me to catch. I used to chase ‘em sometimes. Wait. Have you caught a rabbit before?” He asked, grinning at the idea of finally being able to catch one. His eyes gleamed and he nodded back at her. “Heck yeah!.”

. . .

@Marigoldwhisper

Old March 15th, 2024, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Gracklepaw wasn’t sure how to react to Magpiepaw’s yowls at first, but eventually he began to laugh at her display. He found it amusing, the way she confidently yowled at the sky, unafraid of what others might think, and just having fun. That confidence was very cool. It made him want to be like her. Gracklepaw always had to force himself to be and act confident, but for Magpiepaw it seemed to come so naturally. Maybe all Clan cats were like this. ShadowClanners like Magpiepaw had reasons t be confident. He would find reasons to be confident too.

But her couldn’t join in with her. He didn’t want No-Furs to die. Not really. Grackle didn’t really want anybody to die. But Clan cats seemed to hate No-Furs, and Grackle couldn’t deny they’d fed him a few times when he was a starving kit. They’d left little… “bowls” of food for him, filled with tiny hard pellets. The food never tasted great, but he would’ve starved without it. He was grateful for that, and he figured maybe not all No-Furs were heartless monsters. Some of them could be nice.

He perked up when he heard rabbit. He’d seen the fluffy creatures before. They were quite timid, and they were fast. “No. I’ve seen ‘em before, but they were always too fast for me to catch. I used to chase ‘em sometimes. Wait. Have you caught a rabbit before?” He asked, grinning at the idea of finally being able to catch one. His eyes gleamed and he nodded back at her. “Heck yeah!.”

. . .

@Marigoldwhisper

Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Have I caught rabbit? Plenty times! The scent is practically engraved in my nose." She was only half lying, a harmless little white lie. She had eaten and caught rabbits before, but they were quite tricky, their quick unpredictable turns always throwing Magpiepaw's small body off balance.

She remembered tumbling down through blades of grass far more than the earthy taste of rabbit meat. Most hunts were unsuccessful, but today would be different. She had a really odd cat to impress, and she wasn't about to let all that falling stop her. Stars forbid she look like a fool.

Guessing by the way Gracklepaw straightened up when she spoke of catching one, he must really like rabbit. Or the mystery of finally eating one. Magpiepaw didn't think that was a bad choice of favorite prey by any means, but she liked birds a lot more. For some reason, they were far easier for her to catch. Since she was so small, she had little to no wind-resistance, which was probably one of her favorite things about herself.

"I'll show you were the burrows are, they'll never see us coming! C'mon, I know just the place." She grinned excitedly before trotting off through the forest, making sure that the odd city-like scent of Gracklepaw was still available to her nose.

This was gonna be fun. Tons of fun!

My Art Shop!
Old March 15th, 2024, 05:57 PM
big dork

"Dang!! I can't believe you've caught them before! You must be super fast if you're able to catch a rabbit. They were always waaaaay too fast for me!" He replied with a big smile, as she told her tale. Gracklepaw was impressed, though he seemed to be impressed by practically everything Magpiepaw said, so it was pretty easy to get used to his blue eyes that always seemed to gleam with awe.

The tom scampered after her with a grin, catching up to his new friend. He was ecstatic about the prospect of catching a rabbit with Magpiepaw, and hoped that maybe he could catch one himself. Maybe then she'd be impressed by him too.

Once he caught up to the smaller apprentice he matched her trotting pace as he began to talk again. "Do lots of rabbits live here on ShadowClan territory. I always thought they preferred the moors and forests, not the marshy weirdness of ShadowClan!"

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper

Old March 16th, 2024, 09:23 AM

Quote:
"Dang!! I can't believe you've caught them before! You must be super fast if you're able to catch a rabbit. They were always waaaaay too fast for me!" He replied with a big smile, as she told her tale. Gracklepaw was impressed, though he seemed to be impressed by practically everything Magpiepaw said, so it was pretty easy to get used to his blue eyes that always seemed to gleam with awe.

The tom scampered after her with a grin, catching up to his new friend. He was ecstatic about the prospect of catching a rabbit with Magpiepaw, and hoped that maybe he could catch one himself. Maybe then she'd be impressed by him too.

Once he caught up to the smaller apprentice he matched her trotting pace as he began to talk again. "Do lots of rabbits live here on ShadowClan territory. I always thought they preferred the moors and forests, not the marshy weirdness of ShadowClan!"

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper

Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

She shrugged. "I've been told that they appear much more in Windclan territory, y'know, where the plains are? So, they're a rare sight honestly. But it's SOOOO worth it!"

She trotted on through dappled sunlight, her paws unbothered by the muddy ground. While rabbits were uncommon, burrows seemed to be something Magpiepaw always remembered. Were they most times empty? Yes, but maybe with the change of leaf-bare to new-leaf would give them some promising options.

Do rabbits even migrate?

The young apprentice suddenly halted, dropping low, her belly to the ground. She gave Gracklepaw a short nudge with the tip of her tail, a low hiss cutting through the humid air.

"I think I saw something..." It was an unmistakable flash of white that entered her vision. The creature slowed to a stop to clean itself, their long ears high and alert.

She unthreshed her claws. "Okay," she whispered, a smile heard in her soft voice. "We found one! Awesome!"

My Art Shop!
Old March 19th, 2024, 06:25 PM
big dork

So WindyClan- correction, WindClan lives on the plains. Interesting. Is that why they were called WindClan? Because the plains were windy? That'd make sense. "So WindClan hunt rabbits a lot? And rabbits aren't often found here? Okay, okay... I think I got it." He commented in reply, trotting alongside Magpiepaw.

"Do rabbits taste good?" He questioned, tilting his head curiously as he continued to leisurely stroll beside Magpiepaw, they must if you think it's worth it!" He answered his own question.

He wasn't really paying attention, and just happily trotted beside her, so when the apprentice jabbed him with her tail he let out a short and startled: "Oofmp!" As he noticed her drop into a crouch he followed suit, whispering into her ear: "What are we looking for-"

He was cut off when he noticed the rabbit too, and forgot all about talking to Magpiepaw. Instead he stayed focused on catching the rodent that hopped obliviously, before pausing to bathe itself. Now was their chance. His blue eyes gleamed as they flicked Magpiepaw, then back to the rabbit. Now was the time that they'd catch the stupid and fast creature together. His gaze was narrowed and serious as Gracklepaw readied for the catch.

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper