Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Snow's Moment (P)
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 06:30 AM
Honeypaw Parent and...
Last post by Cinderspirit
Today 06:22 AM
A Rematch! [P]
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 06:13 AM
flower bud(dies)
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:51 AM

Old Yesterday, 05:21 PM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)
My Mood: Cheerful
Default And the Thunder rolls... [P]

MOOSECRASH

Taking in his surroundings, the huge tomcat blinked a few times to clear his mind.
What happened? Where am I? I had gone on an herb patrol...
His hazel eyes scanned the undergrowth and trees. He hadn't been here just a moment before... He remembered telling Ivypaw to check under a the roots of the Weeping Willow for cobwebs while Fallowpaw and Sleethound gathered some plant nearby. Wherever he was now was definitely not near the willow tree.

Parting his jaws, the massive coon took in the scents around him. He didn't seem to be far from Thunderclan Territory, and this looks kind of like the outskirts...
I hope I haven't been gone long, Dawnstar will have my hide...
He broke into a trot and headed in the direction of the camp, long fur flowing in the gentle breeze.

( @Rani @Seamrog )
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!

Last edited by Rizo; Yesterday at 05:22 PM.
Old Yesterday, 06:31 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: And the Thunder rolls... [P]

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Sometimes just casual hunting trips that werent patrol assigned were really nice~ Mudhound had been getting antsy in camp and so, deciding it would make a nice outing, had nabbed Snakefang for a simple calm trip and was now circulating right along the thunderclan border, fat pheasant in mouth.

That'd been a fun catch, the fact bird had startled itself out of a bush right at the passing cats and the fury had bit first and thought second, snagging it out of the air. Honestly they were kinda stunned and confused they even had a bird in their mouth for a bit after that, but now was trotting along pleased with themself.

The maine coon had recently been prattling along to Snakefang but was now silent, ears perked for maybe another pheasent to directly uber itself to the tripod hopefully. That was what alerted them to the sound of another cat heading possible towards the haggard ruins (if they had to guess) and not smelling of thunderclan.

Possible intruder!

Lifting a tail to alert Snakefang the tripod quickly shoved their catch under a bush with a whispered "Keep by me, they sound big." The fury quickly closed in on Moosecrash, noting that at least this stranger wasnt that much larger then them, and barked out a demand.

"Hey you! Stop right there, youre intruding on thunderclan territory! State your business, leave, or face the consequences!"

@Rizo @Seamrog
Old Yesterday, 08:58 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Snakefang

20 Moons | She/Her | No purrks

ThunderClan Warrior

Snakefang had been pretty bored recently. Every day felt the same, and now it was starting to become a bit irritating. So when Mudhound invited her for a nice, calm hunting trip, she was more than happy to go. Mudhound was…clearly a much better hunter than Snakefang. She did attempt to catch a mouse, but that failed horribly when she mixed up hunting techniques and used the wrong one.

Then all of a sudden, Mudhound's tail suddenly went up and they quickly hid their prey. That’s when Snakefang heard the sound of footsteps and noticed a strange and unfamiliar smell. Definitely a cat, but not from any of the clans as far as she could tell. That’s when Mudhound instructed her to stay close to them, without saying anything, she approached this strange cat with the Fury. Narrowing her eyes at the intruder, she hissed at them "Well? Who are ye? What’re ye doin' here?"

@Rizo @Rani

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old Yesterday, 09:15 PM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)
My Mood: Cheerful

MOOSECRASH

At the sound of a warrior yelling about an intruder, the huge tabby tom spun, tail puffed in alarm.
An intruder?! Where?!
His hazel eyes scanned the undergrowth quickly, but confusion washed over him as he didn't spot anyone else, just himself and two other Thunderclan warriors. He glanced over his shoulder.
"I must have missed their scent! Which way did they go? I'll chase them down while you two run to camp and get backup!" He called to the young cats behind him, parting his jaws to try and pick up the scent of the intruder. He shook his head in confusion again as the only scents that he could pick up were his own and those of other Thunderclan cats.
Oh, I get it, it's a prank!
Letting out a chuckle, he let his fur lay flat and turned back to the young warriors, giving a good natured smile.
"That's a very funny prank, you got me," Moosecrash said as he waved his tail in greeting. "You two are pretty young, huh? Still playing tricks on the senior warriors."

He looked over the pair of cats and realized that one looked fairly familiar. Taking a closer look at the tripod maine coon, he smiled.
"Say, you look a lot like Houndspirit! Are you two related?" He inquired in a warm, friendly tone.

{ @Rani @Seamrog }
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old Today, 04:31 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

????? Whu- Huh- What??????? Like ???????????????
Mudhounds face got only more baffled as this guy continued to talk, golden eyes turning to make contact with Snakefangs own to see if the other warrior was confused too. Which he probably was because who was this man and what was he talking about?! HOW DID HE KNOW MUDHOUND'S LONG DEAD MUM?!?

"Uh, Houndspirit was my Ma but she died as a kit-" Mudhound physically stopped and shook themself to get back on focus, fur puffing up again and glaring at this weirdo. "Hold on a second! I am NOT some young warrior, Im am one of thunderclans Hornets and under Bumblestars authority I demand you tell me who you are and why youre here!" It was hard being mean but this guy knew a lotta 'bout thunderclan and didnt smell like them or was anyone recognized and Mudhound had been here for over a year!

Actually that wasnt long come to think of it... Was Snakefang clan born? Mudhound was pretty sure he was, maybe he'd been here longer enough to recall this strange maine coon. Honestly it depended on Snakefangs memory, the tom was young but wouldve been a kitten around when Moosecrash was in the clan, not that the tripod knew that. Still, they made eye contact with their hunting partner again and cocked their head gesturing it towards the large tom in a sort of 'know him?' gesture.

Because otherwise Mudhound was stumped.

@Seamrog @Rizo