by Dakotaa
Last post by infected
Today 08:41 AM

Old December 20th, 2023, 10:34 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

The sudden yowl jolted Wolfpaw away from Beachkit, and he was quick to close the distance between himself and Tawnykit. The first thing he saw was droplets of blood, then subtle movement beneath the moss the young cat had been by. Instantly, he moved to drag Tawnykit away - noticing a visible bite mark but not knowing what to do with it.

His faith in Drizzlecloud was low, but right now he'd rather the older cats tend to Tawnykit's injury while he dealt with whatever was in the moss. "Someone get Drizzlecloud or Springpaw!" He raised his voice to a yowl, not caring who he disturbed.

Then, he investigated the moss. It still moved slightly, and he could see coiled scales shifting between fuzzy strands. A warning rattle.

Wolfpaw was fortunately faster; his paw clubbing the snake hard enough to stun it, and his teeth meeting its throat. It thrashed in his jaws, desperately trying to escape -- to bite him with venom-dripping fangs, but he kept his hold until the writhing faded and finally, the rattlesnake was no more.

[ @BEAR. @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @dino. @vellichor @naiad @Catherine @MelonMile @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @Quasar @Rani @Fawnhearted @rudolph @WinterMara @Poprock @clarice. @Wintersun @staurn @carmen @Swiftheart <3 @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @tallulah @peppermintbubble. @Bean_The_Cat @Tecumori @Tomura Shigaraki @ChristmasFawn @sol. @MockingRabbit @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @Caspian @Starii @Sakura. @lem~ @coldwind @Spookez. @AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! @Ymir @FruitBatz @Frosted pelt @Leafy @The Doctor @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Barnaby @Cubeisdagoat @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @FrostyGalaxy @K1TTEN @Sunii @RavenzzGlow @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @leopardJiNgLe! @paris @Jungle @TheLostAmongTheStars @Moondrop @Micanomancy @hawkboi @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Red_Fang @endlesshax @Luck @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @Wally Darling~ @Moon Shark @KittyKombat7860 @CattleCaller. @lesbianism @chickadee @Eraserhead @CrimsonOaks @IntrovertIRL @MrWolfu meet the timber rattlesnake! they're slowly being established in wco territories so we have a venomous snake ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; December 20th, 2023 at 10:37 PM.
Old December 20th, 2023, 10:37 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
The sudden yowl jolted Wolfpaw away from Beachkit, and he was quick to close the distance between himself and Tawnykit. The first thing he saw was droplets of blood, then subtle movement beneath the moss the young cat had been by. Instantly, he moved to drag Tawnykit away - noticing a visible bite mark but not knowing what to do with it.

His faith in Drizzlecloud was low, but right now he'd rather the older cats tend to Tawnykit's injury while he dealt with whatever was in the moss. "Someone get Drizzlecloud or Springpaw!" He raised his voice to a yowl, not caring who he disturbed.

Then, he investigated the moss. It still moved slightly, and he could see coiled scales shifting between fuzzy strands. A warning rattle.

Wolfpaw was fortunately faster; his paw clubbing the snake hard enough to stun it, and his teeth meeting its throat. It thrashed in his jaws, desperately trying to escape -- to bite him with venom-dripping fangs, but he kept his hold until the writhing faded and finally, the rattlesnake was no more.

[ @BEAR. @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @dino. @vellichor @naiad @Catherine @MelonMile @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @Quasar @Rani @Fawnhearted @rudolph @WinterMara @Poprock @clarice. @Wintersun @staurn @carmen @Swiftheart <3 @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @tallulah @peppermintbubble. @Bean_The_Cat @Tecumori @Tomura Shigaraki @ChristmasFawn @sol. @MockingRabbit @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @Caspian @Starii @Sakura. @lem~ @coldwind @Spookez. @AlliWant4XmasIsDdeonghwa! @Ymir @FruitBatz @Frosted pelt @Leafy @The Doctor @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Barnaby @Cubeisdagoat @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @R0ttenC4ndy @silver. @FrostyGalaxy @K1TTEN @Sunii @RavenzzGlow @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @leopardJiNgLe! @paris @Jungle @TheLostAmongTheStars @Moondrop @Micanomancy @hawkboi @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Red_Fang @endlesshax @Luck @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @Wally Darling~ @Moon Shark @KittyKombat7860 @CattleCaller. @lesbianism @chickadee @Eraserhead @CrimsonOaks @IntrovertIRL meet the timber rattlesnake! they're slowly being established in wco territories so we have a venomous snake ]
*Cherrypaw raced in as fast as possible when she heard the cry and tried to lick the wound on Tansykit*

@MrWolfu @Omari

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old December 20th, 2023, 10:49 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Mushroompaw(14/100)

Mushroompaw shot up and bounded over, looking around with panic. (Short, I'm tired)

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old December 20th, 2023, 10:49 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Redhawk
She/they | 28 moons | Ultimate Predator
After having sprinted from the nursery to the medicine den to retrieve the healers, Redhawk quickly made her way back with hopefully Drizzlecloud and Springpaw on her heels. This time the snake was dead, chomped down between the jaws of Wolfpaw. Her worried gaze went to the kit, who was being licked by Cherrypaw. Soon enough the Clan's healers would be here and need room to work, so she stayed put. Her green gaze glittered with worry as Red looked to Wolfpaw, moving closer to stand next to him. "G-Good kill," she murmured, looking to the now dead snake before back up at the apprentice. "It d-didn't get you too, d-did it??" Her gaze liften then to inspect the ruffled moss, trying to locate if there were anymore. If one was found, what was to say there weren't more? At any rate, it would be smart to move the queens and kits until the nursery had a chance to be swept.

[ @BEAR. @/Omari @/rudolph ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; December 20th, 2023 at 10:58 PM.
Old December 20th, 2023, 10:58 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Dovefluff

It all happened so fast. The tired queen, only a day after giving birth with her kits napping beside her and her tail wrapped around her little angels, heard a wail from a nearby kit and jerked to attention, moving to lightly cover her litter with her fur and body, crouching over the napping babies as a meat shield of sorts, half expecting... she didn't even know what. Wolfpaw rushed in and after what seemed like attacking a nest, stood up again with an ugly looking creature- a snake. Fur spiking, she was glad her kittens weren't able to stray very far- or even open their eyes as far as she knew. Her heart ached violently for the tiny cat but she refused to leave her nest, paranoid now, searching the ground beneath her for snakes or dangers, counting each of her kits obsessively and peering around the den for any more dangers, now too terrified for the little one's safety to even consider sleeping.

Two more apprentices and a warrior rushed in and Dovefluff was overwhelmingly grateful for her nest- in a solitary corner and absolutely massive, her heart ached with gratitude for her mate. But there were so many kits without a secure nest away from the chaos to take cover in, and she would quickly offer her own nest as a haven for any nearby children.

[ @gs29513 @dino. @Leafy @Starfall @Dust @redshiftreign @Dark @elaif @Jayvines - just for mentions!! will only mention the kids that respond/if lion decides to pop up but no response is necessary from anyone!!

open for any kits to join Dove in her nest for the time being!]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; December 21st, 2023 at 10:25 PM.
Old December 20th, 2023, 10:58 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Fernwillow
ThunderClan
she/her | 19 moons
[Silver tabby with white toes and pale green eyes]
---------------
[Wolfpaw - @BEAR. ] [Tawnykit - @MrWolfu ] [Drizzlecloud - @Omari ] [Springpaw - @rudolph ]
---------------
Fernwillow burst into the nursery, her pale eyes wide as she beheld the dead snake and the kit bleeding from a bite. "Wolfpaw! Give me that, quickly!" She snagged the snake corpse in her mouth and tugged it furiously outside of the den. After the snake--which had been dead, thanks to Wolfpaw's quick thinking--had been tossed into the bushes outside of camp, Fernwillow raced back into the nursery. She had seen Redhawk go to warn Drizzlecloud, so she wanted to focus on the kits. "Who was bitten?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old December 20th, 2023, 11:12 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

★彡 HorseLeap 彡★
| She/Her | 21 moons | Purrks: N/A | Lesbian | queen |
Light brown and Light Orange spotted coat, with amber eyes.
I'm sorry, did I roll my eyes out loud?

@Eraserhead @BEAR. [for the WolfPaw mention]

HorseLeap quickly reacted to the commotion. She pulled LightKit closer to her protectively and shot an approving glare at WolfPaw. While she was glad that TawnyKit was okay, it all seemed a little disruptive to her. What was up with apprentices lately acting like they were already warriors? She looked down at her kit and asked, ' ' You okay honey?' ' HorseLeap smiled at her kit and nuzzled her gently.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old December 20th, 2023, 11:52 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Flowerkit ran out of the nursery nervously.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old December 21st, 2023, 01:39 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Oh, great, snake in the nursery, how the hell had that happened? Bumblestar side-stepped Fernwillow [ @Micanomancy ] as the she-cat chucked the corpse outside camp. Not a decision she understood, that was perfectly good prey and she made a note to retrieve it later. Resisting the urge to smack Fernwillow upside the head for that, she forced her way into the nursery.

Wolfpaw was there. Seemingly fine at a glance, aside from the kit at his feet. Concern bit at her as she turned to run her gaze across the rest of the den. If one got in, there could be others, and currently there were newborns at risk.

"Mushroompaw [ @Chaosbringer ], help Redhawk [ @tallulah ] do a sweep of the nursery to make sure it's clear," she ordered. "If you find any holes or breaks in the walls, I want those reinforced as soon as possible. Make sure the queens 'n kits are secure, nothing else has gotten in, just give Drizzlecloud 'n Springpaw space so they can do their thing."

She gave Wolfpaw an approving nudge as she scooted past him to inspect that side of the nursery. No holes there, no signs of anymore snakes.
Old December 21st, 2023, 04:05 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Fine

Plumkit
TC | Kit | He/Him | 5 moons
Agatha Kitty | Silver Tongue | Mind Reader
Plumkit was curled up in his nest and hiding away from the cold. He didn't feel like playing outside today, The chilly winds threatened to freeze him into a kit-icicle anytime he stepped paw in the clearing.

He liked the nursery anyway. It was the only place he could count on to be the safest and warmest during such awful weather. And once he felt all warm and toasty again he would convince one of the kits to play tag with him!

That was until a sudden yowl erupted in the den, followed by a sinister rattle.

The fur on his neck bristled, his head swiveling to find the source of the cry. It had sounded young enough to be a kit's, though he couldn't pinpoint whose. The rattling sound remained a mystery to him; a mystery he was determined to solve.

The gathering crowd of cats clued him in on where to go. Plumkit rose from his nest and took a hesitant step toward the group. He crawled around the towering legs and swishing tails, trying to get a peek at what had happened.

Fear and intrique coursed through him as he caught a glimpse of the... thing hanging limp in someone's jaws. It was long and thin like a vine, scalely like a fish, and at the end of it looked to be clumps of pebbles. He observed the strange creature for as long as he could until a she-cat rushed in and chucked it outside.

He wished she hadn't done that. He wasn't finished looking at it, and now that it was outside it would probably be a while before he got to see it again. Oh well...

Enough room was made for him to spot a small kit at the center of everyone's worry. An apprentice was with her and cleaning her wounds. Plumkit wanted to go over and get a better look, but thought better of it. He might get in trouble for getting in the way.

Instead he stayed where he was, waiting to see what would happen next. Soon the leader came and did what Plumkit assumed all leaders were meant to do; Boss everyone around. Plumkit waited for his turn to be told what to do, but it seemed Bumblestar hadn't even noticed him.

"I wanna help too!" He whined loudly. He wasn't even sure how to be of any help, but he wanted to do something. Anything.

[OPEN] Mentions: @Bear | @dino. | @Cubeisdagoat | @MrWolfu

--- Image credits go to SableSteel; Author of Clangen ---

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"

Last edited by BEAR.; December 21st, 2023 at 05:48 AM.