Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 10:03 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 09:59 AM
Travel, She Wrote (p)
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 09:57 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 09:50 AM
Teaching an Echo [Birdpaw...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 09:47 AM

Old April 26th, 2024, 01:31 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Dark
Default cloudheart 'n berrypaw gone hunting

Berrypaw fiddled with her paws as she sat near the apprentice's den. She'd just finished up eating a bass for breakfast and cleaned herself. Now, she was staring longingly at the outside of camp. She'd only really been out three times, each for a patrol.

The lonely apprentice remained there, mulling over what to do with herself as looking a little downtrodden in the clearing.

/ @JackHunt_17 - lmk if there are any issues, still getting used to making new threads and whatnot on here hehe

Old April 27th, 2024, 02:07 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: cloudheart 'n berrypaw gone hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentimentalSquid View Post

Berrypaw fiddled with her paws as she sat near the apprentice's den. She'd just finished up eating a bass for breakfast and cleaned herself. Now, she was staring longingly at the outside of camp. She'd only really been out three times, each for a patrol.

The lonely apprentice remained there, mulling over what to do with herself as looking a little downtrodden in the clearing.

/ @JackHunt_17 - lmk if there are any issues, still getting used to making new threads and whatnot on here hehe
Cloudheart had just come back from a swim and was sunbasking to dry off when he saw a lonely apprentice by the den, seemingly bored. He stood up, shook out his fur and approached her. "Hey there.. I'm Cloudheart." He said, introducing himself. "You seem bored... would you like to go out hunting... or fishing maybe?" He asked
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old April 27th, 2024, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHunt_17 View Post

Cloudheart had just come back from a swim and was sunbasking to dry off when he saw a lonely apprentice by the den, seemingly bored. He stood up, shook out his fur and approached her. "Hey there.. I'm Cloudheart." He said, introducing himself. "You seem bored... would you like to go out hunting... or fishing maybe?" He asked

Berrypaw's eyes had glazed over as she stared out, lost in thought. So when Cloudheart walked over and spoke to her, she jumped a bit, clearly startled — but due to her own daydreams, not him. "O-Oh! You mean me?" The dark-furred apprentice swung her head to Cloudheart, tilting it in curiosity. He was talking to her!

"You know what... yeah! That'd be nice,"
she mused, nodding to the warrior after some thought. The fact that another RiverClanner — outside of her mentor — actually wanted to help her out stunned her a bit, but he seemed genuine about it. And StarClan knew she could use all the practice she could get.

"I haven't really hunted or fished at all... so really, either one," Berrypaw added, glancing at him shyly. She was a little too nervous to make a choice and didn't know which one would be better — she was already anticipating embarrassing herself either way. But... maybe it'd be different this time? It wasn't her mentor, so at least she didn't have to worry about disappointing him too much...

Old May 3rd, 2024, 08:45 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentimentalSquid View Post

Berrypaw's eyes had glazed over as she stared out, lost in thought. So when Cloudheart walked over and spoke to her, she jumped a bit, clearly startled — but due to her own daydreams, not him. "O-Oh! You mean me?" The dark-furred apprentice swung her head to Cloudheart, tilting it in curiosity. He was talking to her!

"You know what... yeah! That'd be nice,"
she mused, nodding to the warrior after some thought. The fact that another RiverClanner — outside of her mentor — actually wanted to help her out stunned her a bit, but he seemed genuine about it. And StarClan knew she could use all the practice she could get.

"I haven't really hunted or fished at all... so really, either one," Berrypaw added, glancing at him shyly. She was a little too nervous to make a choice and didn't know which one would be better — she was already anticipating embarrassing herself either way. But... maybe it'd be different this time? It wasn't her mentor, so at least she didn't have to worry about disappointing him too much...
"I'm from Shadowclan originally... so I have some... land hunting skills... others don't, so I can teach you.. some of those." Cloudheart said. "Does that sound good?" He added.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old May 3rd, 2024, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHunt_17 View Post

"I'm from Shadowclan originally... so I have some... land hunting skills... others don't, so I can teach you.. some of those." Cloudheart said. "Does that sound good?" He added.

Berrypaw's eyes glinted and her ears perked up in surprise. "You're from... ShadowClan?" She echoed, eyes widening. Her tone was baffled, and might've come off either simply shocked or worse. She quickly shook her head, realizing that she might have sounded offended in some way. "Er, I didn't mean that in a bad way! I was just... thinking... well, I'm from outside this Clan too."

Then Berrypaw bit her tongue, not sure if she wanted to retell her 'founding' story. Even if he was from another Clan, at least he was Clanborn. Would Cloudheart be like a few others and despise her for being completely outside of Clan roots?

"Well, uh, land hunting... yeah, that'd be good," she mewed quietly, trying to gloss over her hesitance.