Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Adoption Acres

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Splitmoon's Characters
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 11:56 PM
Take A Break [p]
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 11:49 PM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by Luna16
Today 11:37 PM
A Bird In A Tree [p]
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 11:36 PM

Old September 18th, 2023, 03:48 PM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default potential 8th cougar kit adoption

so i used the bundle of babies purrk on my boy cougar for his litter but only 7/8 of the allowed kits were taken so there is still one available spot, and while the kits are already born, i wouldn't be opposed to saying this 8th kit was born in the the litter too, and it would be like they were there the whole time.

If anyones interested, 2 of the art pieces by citrus--fruitz are still available from Cougar's hypokit litter. One kit looks quite like him and the other looks like his NPC mate.

the kit can be AFAB or AMAB, and I was thinking it'd be cool if the golden kit was adopted and was AMAB, he could be named Cougarkit and be a Cougar jr . And you dont have to use either of those art pieces as long as the kit fits proper genetics
But thats up to the adopter! Anyway, like in the original kit adoption thread, the kit would have to have a tougher-sounding name and would have a lot of expectation to uphold being related to Dawnstar. Also, still hoping for a possible reincarnation as a cougar kit so that would be a bonus!

Adoption Form:
Name (3-5 options please!):
Gender (assigned and future if applicable):
Appearance:
--Are you using art? If so, what piece #?:
Are they a reincarnation?:
--If so, of who?:
Personality:
Sexuality (optional):
Relationship with Cougarbite (pos, neg, neu, etc):
2-3 sentence RP example w THIS OC (at any age):
Why do you want this kit:
Future Plans (optional but I'd love to know!):
Your activity level:
Anything else?:
Mention Me!: @JackHunt_17
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old September 22nd, 2023, 09:02 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: potential 8th cougar kit adoption

@JackHunt_17 would it be allowed if I try to adopt this kit as well? I'd love a Cougar JR. in the Clan and I could see him being almost exactly like his father - personality wise.
Old September 22nd, 2023, 11:16 AM
bye wco

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldier View Post
@JackHunt_17 would it be allowed if I try to adopt this kit as well? I'd love a Cougar JR. in the Clan and I could see him being almost exactly like his father - personality wise.
personally id want to give it to someone different ^^
sorry, i might consider this, but id much rather have someone different play this kit
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
~~~~

Old September 22nd, 2023, 12:26 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Bump for Jack !!!! Lark would love lots and lots of "nieces and nephews" running around, even if they aren't blood related

Possible Placeholder

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.

Last edited by Rose; September 22nd, 2023 at 12:41 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2023, 12:50 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Name (3-5 options please!)
Cougar’kit - golden’kit - leopard’kit
Gender (assigned and future if applicable)
aMaB ( will be other as an adult )
Appearance
Large golden kitten with long teeth and even longer claws. Has large ears and a bushy tail.
--Are you using art? If so, what piece #?
Golden kitten
Are they a reincarnation?
Unfortunately no
Personality
Snarky and cynical rather keep away from the dumber cats in the clan and deal with the smarter more mature cats. Strives to be the best at whatever cost and looks up to the high ranks a great deal. If you aren’t his friend get out of his way or he’ll make you move himself. If told to do something he makes sure it gets done and rather quickly so he can move onto the next task at paw. A quick thinker and a dangerous fighter ( in the future might buy him beefed up perks )
Sexuality (optional)
Bisexual
Relationship with Cougarbite (pos, neg, neu, etc)
Extremely positive as he looks up to his father a great deal…in fact it’s almost obsessive in a way.
2-3 sentence RP example w THIS OC (at any age)
Cougarpaw. No cougar’flame now stands with pride next to his siblings although he doesn’t hang out with them much he give them each a nod of approval before trotting over to briarstep. His friend since kithood who he has deemed a worthy fighter and friend. Nice name mousebrain but it isn’t as cool as mine he jokes giving the she cat a rough playful bump of the shoulder. Brairstep only smirks and gives him a bump back before they go out for a hunt.
Why do you want this kit
He just sound so fun and rather a cool dude to play around with.
Future Plans (optional but I'd love to know!)
He’ll become bilingual and beefed up to the point he starts fights rather quickly. Having a thing against every clan he would rather stick to himself until he meets her. A loner? Possibly. He would probably have kits with them then drag his whole family into the clan without a second thought…
Your activity level
On during week days
Anything else?
Nope

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old September 24th, 2023, 11:51 AM
bye wco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
Name (3-5 options please!)
Cougar’kit - golden’kit - leopard’kit
Gender (assigned and future if applicable)
aMaB ( will be other as an adult )
Appearance
Large golden kitten with long teeth and even longer claws. Has large ears and a bushy tail.
--Are you using art? If so, what piece #?
Golden kitten
Are they a reincarnation?
Unfortunately no
Personality
Snarky and cynical rather keep away from the dumber cats in the clan and deal with the smarter more mature cats. Strives to be the best at whatever cost and looks up to the high ranks a great deal. If you aren’t his friend get out of his way or he’ll make you move himself. If told to do something he makes sure it gets done and rather quickly so he can move onto the next task at paw. A quick thinker and a dangerous fighter ( in the future might buy him beefed up perks )
Sexuality (optional)
Bisexual
Relationship with Cougarbite (pos, neg, neu, etc)
Extremely positive as he looks up to his father a great deal…in fact it’s almost obsessive in a way.
2-3 sentence RP example w THIS OC (at any age)
Cougarpaw. No cougar’flame now stands with pride next to his siblings although he doesn’t hang out with them much he give them each a nod of approval before trotting over to briarstep. His friend since kithood who he has deemed a worthy fighter and friend. Nice name mousebrain but it isn’t as cool as mine he jokes giving the she cat a rough playful bump of the shoulder. Brairstep only smirks and gives him a bump back before they go out for a hunt.
Why do you want this kit
He just sound so fun and rather a cool dude to play around with.
Future Plans (optional but I'd love to know!)
He’ll become bilingual and beefed up to the point he starts fights rather quickly. Having a thing against every clan he would rather stick to himself until he meets her. A loner? Possibly. He would probably have kits with them then drag his whole family into the clan without a second thought…
Your activity level
On during week days
Anything else?
Nope
ooo he sounds very interesting and i’ll consider him!!
~~~~
~~~~
~~~~

Old September 25th, 2023, 01:43 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Adoption Form:

Name (3-5 options please!):
Cougarkit - Leopardkit - Beastkit

Gender (assigned and future if applicable):
AMAB - possibly trans in the future

Appearance:
A large golden-furred tom with a large, bushy tail and long teeth. His eyes are a bright green, with golden flecks. He has a few slightly lighter gold stripes on his paws and tail, and his tail is a white color. He has a white mark on his face, the right side, that is white, and it goes to his catbrow.

Are they a reincarnation?:
N/A

Personality:
This young kit is capable, strong, and loyal. If anyone talks bad about ShadowClan, his father, or himself, he will usually get angry and he'd just... Either attack them or verbally spar. He's always ready to fight - verbally or physically. He does not hesitate to be hostile if it means the other cats will leave him alone. Usually preferring to be by himself, this young cat is always trying to be alone. He can sometimes come up with derogatory nicknames for the cats around him, but he never mentions it to them - or any-cat around him(if there's ever some-cat near him). He has a bad habit of pushing everyone away - even though he knows they care. He does not want to hurt those around him because even he knows he's unpredictable. He hates himself at times, thinking that his personality is not the way his father would want him to be. But he pushes past that and strives to be the very best warrior that he can be.
Despite the fact that he sometimes feels like a burden, he tries to be the best he can be. Sometimes he thinks that his family is weaker than he is, but he vows - mentally, and to the DF - that he'll protect him. Despite his common nightmares with the DF, he never talks about it to anycat despite the fact that he thinks it might be a little... safer if be brought it up with his father(possible future plot? ).

Sexuality (optional):
Quite possibly gay-?

Relationship with Cougarbite (pos, neg, neu, etc):
Almost obsessive and protective of his father, I could see him seeing his father as a rolemodel. I think he'd attack anycat who starts to talk bad about his family(mostly Dawnstar or his father) and he'd likely be protective of his entire family, thinking of his siblings as weaker than he is!

2-3 sentence RP example w THIS OC (at any age):
Cougarkit glares at his siblings before he hunches down and basically hides in the background of the nursery. He just want to get out of here so bad - out of here and away from his stinky, annoying siblings. He kind of wants his father to be his mentor, but he'd settle for any capable warrior loyal to ShadowClan. He then sees his mentor, and he frowns. Not them, they're one of the worst, most laziest- He then fakes a smile at Dawnstar, feeling as if she's testing him. So he abides by the rules and touches his nose to his mentor's - albeit angrily.

Why do you want this kit:
I could see him as the easily-angered rough son of Cougarflame. I could also see him as being the quick-learning, loyal-to-ShadowClan tom that his father'd expect him to be.

Future Plans (optional but I'd love to know!):
I think this young cat would have a questionable relationship with the DF, and a non-existent one with StarClan. He'd also may or may not have like... three Purrks attached to him eventually! I'd also like it if his mentor is a cat in SC that is so lazy and the opposite of him.
If he ever falls in love - because I don't know if he will - he'd likely fall for a really dangerous tom and end up in a gentle but evenaully toxic relationship?

Your activity level:
5/7

Anything else?:
not finished at this point.

Mention Me!: @/JackHunt_17

Last edited by Spartan-117; September 26th, 2023 at 12:05 PM.
Old September 29th, 2023, 10:44 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Bump for Jack !!!! Lark would love lots and lots of "nieces and nephews" running around, even if they aren't blood related

Possible Placeholder
eyes aggressively
you're tempting me too lol
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Last edited by shaae_26; September 29th, 2023 at 10:45 AM.
Old September 29th, 2023, 07:50 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5H43_26 View Post

eyes aggressively
you're tempting me too lol
wait no i realized i can't make enough time to roleplay another shadowclanner :,)

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old September 30th, 2023, 11:09 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
wait no i realized i can't make enough time to roleplay another shadowclanner :,)
i dont have the time either lmao. holding on to my self control to not let me apply-
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~