Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:26 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM

Old March 19th, 2024, 06:51 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: There's always an exception, you just happen to be one! [p!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
So WindyClan- correction, WindClan lives on the plains. Interesting. Is that why they were called WindClan? Because the plains were windy? That'd make sense. "So WindClan hunt rabbits a lot? And rabbits aren't often found here? Okay, okay... I think I got it." He commented in reply, trotting alongside Magpiepaw.

"Do rabbits taste good?" He questioned, tilting his head curiously as he continued to leisurely stroll beside Magpiepaw, they must if you think it's worth it!" He answered his own question.

He wasn't really paying attention, and just happily trotted beside her, so when the apprentice jabbed him with her tail he let out a short and startled: "Oofmp!" As he noticed her drop into a crouch he followed suit, whispering into her ear: "What are we looking for-"

He was cut off when he noticed the rabbit too, and forgot all about talking to Magpiepaw. Instead he stayed focused on catching the rodent that hopped obliviously, before pausing to bathe itself. Now was their chance. His blue eyes gleamed as they flicked Magpiepaw, then back to the rabbit. Now was the time that they'd catch the stupid and fast creature together. His gaze was narrowed and serious as Gracklepaw readied for the catch.

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper
Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Her whole body tensed as she stared the rabbit down, it's white pelt having "Come at me! If you dare." Written all over it. It was so unaware, like it knew it was fast, like it knew that it could send these two very much better than them apprentices hurled in the bushes.

But that wasn't an option. Not for Gracklepaw and most CERTAINLY not for HER.

She unsheathed her claws, her hackles raising. Her fur spiked up as if she were hit by lightning as adrenaline filled her.

She clicked the two oddly shaped teeth to her top row in short rhythmic patterns, almost as if she were trying to chatter to the birds.

Pause.

Magpiepaw crouched lower.

Wait for it...

The rabbit looked up and turned, it's pink slashable nose twitching anxiously.

Run!

Magpiepaw sprang up, her tail high and curled wildly. Her paws were outstretched as she swiped at the rabbits eyes.

The creature wailed as blood started spilling from were it's iris once was. Magpiepaw just smiled. She'd actually managed to hit it!

In wild and unpredictable horror, the small animal twisted left and right, it's paws kicking up leaves and dirt as it sprinted.

Someone had to get it's nose. If it can see or smell them it's as helpless as a kit.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old March 19th, 2024, 07:52 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Tired

The tom watched with eager eyes as Magpiepaw dropped down then began to hunt with expert technique. His blue eyes grew wider as he watched hee spring onto the rabbit. And so the hunt began.

He watched Magpiepaw tussle with the rabbit as the creature flailed and shrieked in pain, and took that as a signal of some sort. They hadn’t planned it out at all, and honestly Gracklepaw wasn’t sure if Magpiepaw would even need his help, but they were going to catch that rabbit, no matter what. Gracklepaw had his mind set on it. He refused to let the silly rodent win, like they’d always won. No. He had to catch it, and he wasn’t alone this time.

The black tom slunk around in the grass circling the scene as Magpiepaw and the rabbit were preoccupied. If that rabbit tried to escape, he’d chase it down. His eyes were narrowed, it was like he had tunnel vision, only able to watch the scene ahead. The focused tom waited, and watched as the rabbit wriggled away from Magpiepaw. Its white fur was bloody, and it was missing an eye. His heartbeat sped up as the rabbit began to bolt away.

You’re not getting away that easy rodent.

Unfortunately for Gracklepaw, the rabbit ran the opposite direction from him, meaning it got a head start, but none the less, the tom began sprinting after it, determination gleaming in his eyes as he chased it.

He was right on its tail, literally, when he launched himself onto it.

Was that the sound of his heartbeat, or the rabbits?

He wasn’t sure, but this bunny was one heck of a fighter. It squirmed and kicked in his grasp. He wasn’t giving up, but the rabbit wasn’t either. He managed to get a grip and sink his claws in, but not without the rabbit kicking him first. Before he could even blink and process what happened the rabbit had scratched him right above him his nose. He hissed in pain as his nose stung, and delivered the finishing blow by biting its neck.

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper

Old March 19th, 2024, 08:31 PM

Quote:
The tom watched with eager eyes as Magpiepaw dropped down then began to hunt with expert technique. His blue eyes grew wider as he watched hee spring onto the rabbit. And so the hunt began.

He watched Magpiepaw tussle with the rabbit as the creature flailed and shrieked in pain, and took that as a signal of some sort. They hadn’t planned it out at all, and honestly Gracklepaw wasn’t sure if Magpiepaw would even need his help, but they were going to catch that rabbit, no matter what. Gracklepaw had his mind set on it. He refused to let the silly rodent win, like they’d always won. No. He had to catch it, and he wasn’t alone this time.

The black tom slunk around in the grass circling the scene as Magpiepaw and the rabbit were preoccupied. If that rabbit tried to escape, he’d chase it down. His eyes were narrowed, it was like he had tunnel vision, only able to watch the scene ahead. The focused tom waited, and watched as the rabbit wriggled away from Magpiepaw. Its white fur was bloody, and it was missing an eye. His heartbeat sped up as the rabbit began to bolt away.

You’re not getting away that easy rodent.

Unfortunately for Gracklepaw, the rabbit ran the opposite direction from him, meaning it got a head start, but none the less, the tom began sprinting after it, determination gleaming in his eyes as he chased it.

He was right on its tail, literally, when he launched himself onto it.

Was that the sound of his heartbeat, or the rabbits?

He wasn’t sure, but this bunny was one heck of a fighter. It squirmed and kicked in his grasp. He wasn’t giving up, but the rabbit wasn’t either. He managed to get a grip and sink his claws in, but not without the rabbit kicking him first. Before he could even blink and process what happened the rabbit had scratched him right above him his nose. He hissed in pain as his nose stung, and delivered the finishing blow by biting its neck.

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper

Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Magpiepaw ran right next to Gracklepaw as he sprinted towards the rabbit, his dark pelt only a fuzzy blur in her line of site.

She cut through the trees and made some shortcuts, gaining a clear view on the rabbit while sheltered by inky shade and thickets. Ripples of water echoed from her paws as she thundered through territory. No need to be quiet if your meal already saw you.

Just in case Gracklepaw missed it, she'd be only a few fox-lengths in front of him, ready to kill what was left of the already half blind rabbit.

Her paws kicked on, her breathing becoming quick and hollow as her pace slowed. She looked scornfully at her small stubby legs as she began to fall back behind Gracklepaw's strides.

Magpiepaw wasn't sure how far in territory they were now, but she didn't give it another thought as silence suddenly filled the humid air. That was enough to quicken her pace.

She followed Gracklepaw's scent trail, then realizing how much she had slowed down and how much land Gracklepaw had been able to clear.

What she saw next made her smile with all her weird fang like teeth.

She trotted up to Gracklepaw, trying to smoother how puffy her breathing was, but to no avail. "Did you kill it?" She panted, her fur now ruffled and frizzy with fallen leaves and wind. Guessing by the glossy red on his muzzle, he had. Her smile only widened. She couldn't contain her joy as she noticed the slit of blood that traced Gracklepaw's nose. She practically squealed with excitement.

"You're first battle scar!" Magpiepaw gasped, surprised that she hadn't felt the least bit jealous. Hm... I guess she actually did like him around. He was tons weird, yes, but he was obviously good at hunting and had stamina. Not as much as HER of course, but a good amount. "It looks so impressive, you should be proud! And now, we FEAST! HA HA! Take THAT you slimy little rodent!"

She gave her friend a soft nudge, as if inviting him to take the first bite. As much as Magpiepaw loved rabbit, he'd never tried it before. He deserved this.

My Art Shop!
Old March 21st, 2024, 04:28 PM
big dork

Gracklepaw blinked once. Then he blinked twice. He’d actually caught and killed the rabbit. It all happened so fast. He was darting towards it, and next thing he knew he had killed it and it had scratched him right above his nose.

His nose twitched as red droplets trickled down, and he felt a stinging feeling. He winced in pain, flicking his ears from the discomfort of it and dropping the rabbit to the floor when Magpiepaw had run over. When he met her gaze and saw the way her eyes shined he couldn’t help but smile back at her, which soon turned into a grin. “I killed it.” He confirmed, as the realization began to hit him.

His grin just grew wider as Magpiepaw complimented him and mentioned that he’d gotten his first battle scar from the rabbit. “Yeah! Well, not my first, but my first as a ShadowClan cat!” He chuckled.

He flicked his torn right ear subconsciously, thinking back to how he’d gotten it torn anyways. He was such a coward back then. He was running away with that loner on his tail, yowling and snarling, until he was eventually cornered. He’d stayed huddled in the corner of the fences, as the bigger cat attacked. He’d just trembled and let the loner scar him. He couldn’t remember why anymore; all he remembered was that burning desire to be faster, stronger, better. Maybe now he’d get that desire.

He wouldn’t be a coward anymore.

“You really think it’s that impressive?” He asked, feeling his chest swell at her words. He blushed and his grin became more sheepish. It felt nice. It felt nice to have someone else be in awe of him for once. Especially someone like Magpiepaw. Magpiepaw was a very good friend. “I couldn’t have done it without your help. You found it, and blinded it first.” He meowed in response.

He admired the rabbit for a moment before taking the first bite of the rabbit. He chewed and swallowed it. It was good. Really good. And it was even better after the hectic chase and eventual victory.

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper

Old March 21st, 2024, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Gracklepaw blinked once. Then he blinked twice. He’d actually caught and killed the rabbit. It all happened so fast. He was darting towards it, and next thing he knew he had killed it and it had scratched him right above his nose.

His nose twitched as red droplets trickled down, and he felt a stinging feeling. He winced in pain, flicking his ears from the discomfort of it and dropping the rabbit to the floor when Magpiepaw had run over. When he met her gaze and saw the way her eyes shined he couldn’t help but smile back at her, which soon turned into a grin. “I killed it.” He confirmed, as the realization began to hit him.

His grin just grew wider as Magpiepaw complimented him and mentioned that he’d gotten his first battle scar from the rabbit. “Yeah! Well, not my first, but my first as a ShadowClan cat!” He chuckled.

He flicked his torn right ear subconsciously, thinking back to how he’d gotten it torn anyways. He was such a coward back then. He was running away with that loner on his tail, yowling and snarling, until he was eventually cornered. He’d stayed huddled in the corner of the fences, as the bigger cat attacked. He’d just trembled and let the loner scar him. He couldn’t remember why anymore; all he remembered was that burning desire to be faster, stronger, better. Maybe now he’d get that desire.

He wouldn’t be a coward anymore.

“You really think it’s that impressive?” He asked, feeling his chest swell at her words. He blushed and his grin became more sheepish. It felt nice. It felt nice to have someone else be in awe of him for once. Especially someone like Magpiepaw. Magpiepaw was a very good friend. “I couldn’t have done it without your help. You found it, and blinded it first.” He meowed in response.

He admired the rabbit for a moment before taking the first bite of the rabbit. He chewed and swallowed it. It was good. Really good. And it was even better after the hectic chase and eventual victory.

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper

Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"That's right, I've helped you SOOOOO much Gracklepaw. Now you owe me twenty compliments. C'mon, I'm waiting." She joked as she watched the new apprentice become slightly more sheepish as their conversation continued. Was that red tinting their cheeks? No, that was blood, definitely blood.

Her eyes quickly shot up to his torn ear, surprised that she hadn't noticed it before. Urg! She'd been staring at this weird cat ALL DAY and she still never noticed it? She wrinkled her nose at it, questioning if Gracklepaw had been a bit tougher than she initially thought.

However he got that scar, he must've faced his opponent head on, or at least gathered the courage to face them. That other explanation definitely fit Gracklepaw a bit more.

She must look soooooo boring and scarless. Nothing about her screamed, "AHHH INTIMIDATING!! RUN FOR YOU LIVES, AHHHHHHHHH!" especially with her size. Magpiepaw puffed up her chest. What was she talking about? She was already super awesome at what she did, no cat could even match her confidence! She was speed, she was stealth, she was the cat who blinded that rabbit for Starclan's sake!

She watched with a stupid little grin on her face as Gracklepaw finally tasted rabbit. She couldn't imagine how much pride he felt. After he took his share, Magpiepaw leaned down and at a few bites as well. It had been so long, far too long. She missed it, missed it a wholeee lot.

"We should probably bring some back for the clan," Magpiepaw remembered. So what if they ate prey before feeding the elders? Those bags of bones could wait! Plus, they'd probably bring back ten times the prey they ate, no doubt about it.

My Art Shop!
Old March 22nd, 2024, 09:46 PM
big dork

He chuckled as she joked about twenty compliments. “Twenty?! That’s a whole lot of compliments Magpiepaw! How about I give you one, since you gave me one. I think you’re really fun to hang out with. There! That’s my compliment.” He laughed, bumping her back playfully.

The tom leaned back down to take another bite of the rabbit with a content grin. This was nice. He usually ate mice, so the change was much appreciated on his end. And it felt good knowing they’d worked so hard to catch it. They deserved the prey.

When he’d halfway chewed it Magpiepaw spoke up, commenting about how they should bring prey back to the Clan. He froze and his eyes widened in alarm. “Wait- were we not supposed to be eating already?!” He exclaimed, looking like a deer in the headlights at the thought of breaking an important rule. Would they get in trouble?! Would Dawnstar kick him out of the Clan?!

. . .

@Marigoldwhisper - grack and magpie best duo confirmed,,

. . .

Last edited by chickadee; March 22nd, 2024 at 09:46 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2024, 10:06 PM

Quote:
He chuckled as she joked about twenty compliments. “Twenty?! That’s a whole lot of compliments Magpiepaw! How about I give you one, since you gave me one. I think you’re really fun to hang out with. There! That’s my compliment.” He laughed, bumping her back playfully.

The tom leaned back down to take another bite of the rabbit with a content grin. This was nice. He usually ate mice, so the change was much appreciated on his end. And it felt good knowing they’d worked so hard to catch it. They deserved the prey.

When he’d halfway chewed it Magpiepaw spoke up, commenting about how they should bring prey back to the Clan. He froze and his eyes widened in alarm. “Wait- were we not supposed to be eating already?!” He exclaimed, looking like a deer in the headlights at the thought of breaking an important rule. Would they get in trouble?! Would Dawnstar kick him out of the Clan?!

. . .

@Marigoldwhisper - grack and magpie best duo confirmed,,

. . .

Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Magpiepaw winced as Gracklepaw looked down at her with wild eyes.

"Don't worry! I'll cover for you, I've wiggled my way through many situations before. If we do get caught, which we definitely won't, I'll take all the hits for ya." She shrugged as if to brush away the issue. She'd never gotten any suspicious looks, as long as she brought back whatever was lost.

Plus, Gracklepaw deserved this victory! He'd caught that rabbit fair and square, to the DARKFOREST ANY CAT SHALL GO FOR POSSIBLY DISAGREEING WITH HER!

"We'll slip right past their noses, trust me!" She smiled widely, chunks of rabbit meat seen wedged in-between her gums.

If Magpiepaw knew anything (which was a lot, she knew SOOOO much!), she knew that she didn't have to worry. They'd be able to bring something back to camp, absolutely! Gracklepaw really needed to loosen up. With her around, trouble was just another word for "minor inconvenience" and "fun!".

(I'm literally buying silvertonuge for her as we speak lol - also I agree! I love these two!)

My Art Shop!
Old March 28th, 2024, 04:43 PM
big dork

The tom seemed a bit relieved when Magpiepaw promised that everything would be fine, though he still was slightly anxious. He really didn't want Dawnstar- or any ShadowClan cat for that matter - think lesser of him after just joining, but Magpiepaw's confidence seemed to coax him a little. She seemed like she knew what she was doing. Of course she did! She was Magpiepaw!

"So we won't get in trouble?" He asked, tilting his head. Yeah. They wouldn't get in trouble. How would the Clanmates even know? Then he felt some blood trickle down his nose. His black nose twitched as he remembered the stinking pain from the rabbit scratch. Oh yeah. The rodent had scratched him. Dang it!!!

His gaze shot to Magpiepaw. "Hey Magpiepaw... what if they notice my scratch?" He asked. It wasn't that bad, but it would certainly take some time to heal, and would be noticeable for the time being. Atleast... He thought it would be okay. His tail flicked as he awaited her response.

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper

Last edited by chickadee; March 28th, 2024 at 04:43 PM.
Old March 28th, 2024, 06:41 PM

Quote:
The tom seemed a bit relieved when Magpiepaw promised that everything would be fine, though he still was slightly anxious. He really didn't want Dawnstar- or any ShadowClan cat for that matter - think lesser of him after just joining, but Magpiepaw's confidence seemed to coax him a little. She seemed like she knew what she was doing. Of course she did! She was Magpiepaw!

"So we won't get in trouble?" He asked, tilting his head. Yeah. They wouldn't get in trouble. How would the Clanmates even know? Then he felt some blood trickle down his nose. His black nose twitched as he remembered the stinking pain from the rabbit scratch. Oh yeah. The rodent had scratched him. Dang it!!!

His gaze shot to Magpiepaw. "Hey Magpiepaw... what if they notice my scratch?" He asked. It wasn't that bad, but it would certainly take some time to heal, and would be noticeable for the time being. Atleast... He thought it would be okay. His tail flicked as he awaited her response.

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper

Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Oh. She hadn't thought of that actually.

Pushing herself up to Gracklepaw's height with her hind legs, she placed a heavy paw on his head to steady it, and she began busying herself by licking away the trails of scarlet. Magpiepaw wasn't no herb gathering medicine cat, but she was Magpiepaw, the best warrior to ever be destined for this clan!

Plus, she was super smart, she'd definitely think of something useful. As her brown eyes focused on his scarred nose, she was family quiet for a moment, something quite unusual for her. Her face scrunched up in a quizzical expression as she finally dropped back down to the forest floor.

"I'll just say," she began, dragging the remaining licks of blood onto her blonde paw. It was very weird tasting to say the least, she didn't like the fact that the blood of a clanmates lingered in her mouth, she'd honestly much rather it be an enemies, then she wouldn't feel so weird about it. ""That I was playing a bit too ruff. Or---" she perked up, her brown eyes gleaming, "I could say that I thought you were a loner based on your odd smell n' stuff. See, problem solved!"

My Art Shop!
Old March 31st, 2024, 09:06 PM
big dork

Gracklepaw stood there awkwardly, leaning down for the much smaller cat to lick his wound. It was unusual. No one had ever licked him before. ‘Cept for his ma. But he was a little kitten back then, and he couldn’t even remember what she looked like. Her face was just a blurry blob of color, a blob that he might’ve just dreamed up.

It was a weird feeling. Maybe he was the one making it weird. It was unexpected at first. He froze when he first felt the strange sensation, but it wasn’t a bad sensation. It almost felt… nice? Was it weird to think that? Especially because Magpiepaw was a girl! Did that mean something? He remembered some loner telling him all about mollies. But then again, that was the same guy who’d told him about starsticks. So maybe the old cat was wrong again.

He wasn’t sure. But what did know was that it flooded his heart with warmth to think that someone cared enough about him to try to clean his wound. Magpiepaw really was his new best friend. She was great.

As she finished up and began coming up with excuses he grew more relaxed. He did feel somewhat guilty about lying, but Magpiepaw was convincing, and it was easier than risking getting yelled at. “Well… I guess nobody needs to know. You’re right! We’ll just go in. Maybe no one will even notice!

. . .
@Marigoldwhisper

Last edited by chickadee; March 31st, 2024 at 09:06 PM.