Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 02:39 PM
Ink Blot's Introduction
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:37 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by hades.
Today 02:33 PM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 02:31 PM

Old March 26th, 2024, 08:10 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Riddle me this… [Herb Gathering Event]

LionKit bounds over

___

LeechKit toddles after her older sister, purring,

___

BileKit makes their way over.
Old March 26th, 2024, 10:59 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Bleedingkit
Shadowclan Kit | He/Him | 2 Moons | Just a Scratch

Wow there was so much going on in this clan! Activities were abound and Bleedingkit was never bored! And even if these were actually lessons just twisted to be games then the little tom hardly minded, they were fun and he was already determined to be the best at all that he could!

.....He had to put all this extra effort in to catch up to his peers, they being unhindered by disability.

It wasnt something that dragged the pretty bengal down however, and he quickly wobbled his way over, looking around to find someone to sit by. There was another kit that looked good, maybe a potential friend to the hopeful little tom and, stumbling about as was typical for him Bleedingkit moved over to Ashkit with a grin, greeting him. "Hey! Im Bleedingkit! Who's you, nice to meet!" The words were choppy, typical of a kit learning to speak fully but even as his head involuntarily bobbled around he remained focused on Ashkit, a single ear on Mossfreckle.

@Dolomedes

Last edited by Rani; March 26th, 2024 at 10:59 PM.
Old March 27th, 2024, 06:21 AM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Flashpaw spawned

Character Site [WIP]
Faithfern is the Current Leader of Darkclan. She has an open den policy.
||Signups And Resources||[/COLOR]

Luna is scribbling on this sig | Desert Rain Frog is hunting wendigos outside |Alastor rickrolls here | Raven has snuck into this sig | Fruity bat has stolen my fruit! | Sunnyheart is approaching... SHE BROUGHT BIRDBIRD-- | Rustleaf rants Abt Bristlefrost| Moondapple restocks the cookie safe | leopard.'s cat Moonfoot is lookin' angry | Crimson holds up two gay cats and lion king music plays |
Old March 27th, 2024, 05:04 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |

Moonmeadow flicked her rounded ears in the direction of a yowl cutting across camp, now when they turned their sickly green eyes towards the noise in a slight panic, the words actually being said not fully processing in their mind as they lifted their head up from the mossy nest they were laying on. They gathered themself on shadowy paws and exited the warriors’ den to see Mossfreckle, the shy little thing, announcing a sort of game in lieu of more patrols. More patrols? There was just a round of them, Moonmeadow being on one…that must mean that not many actually returned. The warrior took a deep breath, honestly they should add patrol expectations and responsibilities to apprentice requirements. It certainly will be for their apprentices. Speaking of, Shadowpaw, while technically not theirs, but basically was, said she really liked herb patrols so Moonmeadow made a note to find her before turning to peer around camp for her actual apprentice. Scratchpaw, she wasn’t so sure if the little tom would like the event but it was still good practice that Moonmeadow would like him to have. They could be a little team.

They walked across camp as they shook the sleepiness from their too heavy coat and wiped a paw briefly along their eyes, her head aching at the bright lights so suddenly but nothing that would keep them from helping out the clan. Shadowpaw and Scratchpaw could find them if they wanted to join, they were pretty noticeable after all. A kit lesson would be good as well, maybe teaching the importance of herbs and safety earlier would make em listen a bit better. They settled near the medicine cat apprentice and looked up at him, curiously waiting for the other cats of the camp to join to hear this riddle. Their head drooped just a bit before they shook it to clear the final remnants of sleepiness from it. “Good practice, though I won’t have much luck with the riddles, didn’t get a whole lot of herb lessons outside of descriptions for patrols.” It was muttered to no one in particular but the shadowy feline figured this would be as good a time as any to learn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!
[ @Fish - Shadowpaw | @Collieheart - Scratchpaw | if the two of you want to join :3]

-@-
Ashkit
| He/him | ShC kit | Moons: 2 | No purrks |

Ashkit looked up from where he was picking at some of shrubs that lined the clearing in boredom and back towards teh main part of the clearing as the sound of loudness entered his ears. It was the cat from…the place…he talked about herbs and how kits should join. Ashkit almost didn’t want to, what if he was made to have to go inside the place. The kit’s oddly wide eyes moved from the cat and over to the place. The jagged entry, the weird smells, the badness. It reminds him of his dream, he doesn’t like that dream. The kit shivered just from the brief thought. In his dreams, he is always caught once he goes into that place. Mama says it's the medicine den, where sick and hurt cats went to get better but it must mean bad things that so many hurt cats went there. Though at the same time…Ashkit was curious and bored.

After fighting with himself for a bit, Ashkit finally got to his paws and made his way over to the gathering group of cats. Settling a bit away from everyone. He was curious but he still refused to go near that place. The bad place. His eyes stayed wide, and stubborn, on the cat that called them to gather. He was interesting enough, the kit supposes.
[Ashkit has a weird thing about the medicine den because he has nightmares that kind of revolve around it?]

Shadowpaw walked over with a kitten in her mouth. Wispkit was getting a little big for her to do this now but she figured it was good exercise while she could still do it. Wispkit was not happy at all. He wanted to stay in the nursery and say fowl words about his parents under his breath but noooo Shadowpaw had to always drag him out of the nursery. This just made him want to bite the apprentice in annoyance. Yet he didn't—All that came out was an annoyed huff when he was put down.

"Come on play with the other kittens Wispkit, look over there its Ashkit. Maybe the both of you can figure out herbs together?" Shadowpaw said sweetly.

Wispkit gave her an annoyed look before walking up to Ashkit. "Herbs." He said flatly.
Old March 27th, 2024, 09:45 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Without a word, Sleepykit arrived at the scene, listening to the medicine cat apprentice's words. At the mention of going out, blue eyes easily found her grandmama. And not far from her, her mama. Sleepykit wanted to go with them, and much as she wished to ask her grandmama to join her outside as she quietly padded over to the scarred feline, the better side of her mind warned the young kit that the knowledge of dangerous herbs could be of use; that she would have more opportunities to go out and gather herbs opposed to learning about the dangers of them. At least, she didn't want to take her mama away from too much to ask about them. Silently settling herself beside Dawnstar, glancing up at her grandmother before her eyes drifted towards her mama, Sleepykit decided to keep her maw closed, allowing herself to sit among those to learn of the dangerous herbs - in the hopes it would be of some use.

[ @Undertaker @Rose - for the mention of them both ]

Old March 28th, 2024, 12:33 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Salamanderkit joined, sitting timidly near the back, hiding from the big and scary cats and anything that might want to eat her. The only other time the moon old kit had left the nursery was to play a hide and seek game and outside was just as scary to the timid one moon old kit as it had always been. She guessed learning which herbs not to eat ever would be useful. Even if she had to leave the old, nice and safe nursery and brave the new, unwelcoming and scary outside to do it... Even if the cat teaching them was a strange, big, and scary cat...

Twistedkit joined. She felt too old to be learning about herbs not to eat with the other kits, especially conidering that the only one of her littermates that she had seen around recently had been an apprentice for around a moon but she would have to deal with it because she was still ranked as a kit. Had she done something bad without knowing? Was that why she was still a kit stuck in the camp while Sharppaw got to be an apprentice and leave camp? It was the only reason that Twistedkit could come up with for why she was still a kit when Sharppaw had been an apprentice for a whole moon.

Spiderpaw joined, the massive nine moon old apprentice who had six toes on each paw searching for a warrior who was willing to take her out of camp. She remained next to 'Little'paw, hoping that they would be able to find a warrior willing to take both of them out, as the two litermates were inseparable.

Eaglepaw joined, the nine moon old searching for a warrior to take her out.

Flamepaw joined, the nine moon old tom searching for a warrior to take him out.

Littlepaw joined with Spiderpaw. Despite his name the tailless nine moon old was nearly as large as his massive sister. He searched for a warrior to take him out, hopefully with Spiderpaw cause the nervous tom didn't want to be separated from his sister. (All open, especially the four apprentices)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old March 28th, 2024, 12:36 PM
silly little bitey kitty

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Event [#event]

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

Mossy hues settling on the felines gathering before him, the lot of them was not too measly of a group but he had hoped that more of the clan would get off their asses and do something useful - but there was still time and at least lots of kits seemed to take interest… the future seemed bright for Shadowclan even if most of the older cats seemed set in their lackadaisical ways. Mistlewhisker had at least done her job, he had expected no less of her and of course she had failed to sour his impression of her… it seemed that some cats still held the honourable ways of Shadowclan, but in the end the enforcers where the epitome of what a Shadowclan warrior should or should strive to be - with the leaf carefully guarded beneath his paws, deadly herbs stored away from any curious kits eager to figure out what things where with their maws rather than their minds. Speaking of kits, before Mossfreckle could even take a step to announce the first round and herb the kits to then mouth of the medicine den Birdkit the clans beloved ark army commander and princess came barrelling towards his freckled oriental form and skidding to a stop narrowly avoided the herbalist lanky legs. Carful to keep Birdkit and the lethal herbs apart Mossfreckle sat, a white tipped paw scooping her between his paws - off kilter slightly so as to be away from Mistlewhisker’s delivered poisons - and a calm yowl slipped from his maw as he curled his whit tipped feathery tail around his little bird, more appreciative of her calming presence as anxiety pricked his pelt … he could not mess this up with not only his lithe grey mentor watching but Dawnstar too… ”Warrior and apprentices lend me your ears,” the medicine cat apprentice called, ”the first riddle is this - barely seen by most, but I’m a home for some - and the herbs description is silken threads, this should be quite an easy one to start us off, turning the younger ones who would be staying in camp the herbalist continued on, ”and for you little ones, we will be heading to the medicine den to begin our lessons. Fogwatcher would you like to help me with the kits?” Finished with what he had to say, freckled oriental shaped form stood and bobbed his angular head down to gently pick his lethal bundle up from the earth while his white tipped paws guided Birdkit towards the medicine cats den - in all honesty he was quite nervous about the combination of kits and poisonous herbs so he had asked Fogwatcher to accompany him and be an extra set of paws and eyes in the battle between kits and their primal urge to put new things in their mouths.

❀⊱ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ⊰❀

* All post will be made in this thread with a mention of where they are headed if you chose a place other than Shadowclan Territory for apprentices and up and the medicine den for kits
* IC your cat can find herbs based off of the description, I fully understand that some of these herbs will be unknown to your character. To get a point all you need to do is put your answer in brackets in bold at the top of your post, if the herb is correct OOC your character will net + 1 of such and you will get a point.
* Please only post once between each Mossfreckle post regarding to your task - for apprentices and warrior this will be returning and waiting for the next riddle for kits it will be going with Mossfreckle to the medicine cat’s den and then once per each lesson.
* You can join at anytime but if you are an apprentice and up you need to wait for the next riddle (round two) to participate, for kits you have until the first lesson post to join - just make a note you are joining in the den (IC Mossfreckle would prefer that participating kits attend all the lesson, however)
* Please note that IC Mossfreckle will scold kits who try to put the herbs in their mouth, these herbs are dangerous and will kill your kit your kit if consumed, if you are looking to do suck please seek other mean as this event is meant for clan engagement and not as a way to dispose of unwanted characters.

Feel free to vm if you have any questions or concerns

ROUND ONE ENDS 30th MARCH

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @vellichor @wolfie @naiad @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @Abyssopelagic @Willowfern @Rani @gs29513 @Fading @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Willie Warf @LostInTheOrchids @Frozen Reign @elaif @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @Levi 99 @starry @staurn @carmen @Nixey @Pitou @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Lillith @talle @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @MockingRabbit @Wingnettle @Alchemist Kitsune @Ashwing @Rose @Caspian @Faith. @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Sakura. @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @Scourge2346 @Ymir @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Eden @Morrigan @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @Cubeisdagoat @Carrot @Zorua @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @hades. @R0ttenC4ndy @Neptune. @lane @Wyv3rn @peachfuzz~ @RavensCall @Sleek @Snips @Theodore_510 @silas @paris @Fish @Mica @hawkboi @JenxyMoo99 @Starphobia @*_Athena_* @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Woody @ThePrettyPurpleDemon @lunartranquility @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Fealixx_SIO @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @Collieheart @MangofDoom @arrow. @Artemis @StormyDays @ShadeCosmic @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Fawn<3 @MoonCat @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Littlesun0112 @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @DaffodilFlight @Cubehadtomakeanotherone

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; March 28th, 2024 at 01:34 PM.
Old March 28th, 2024, 01:21 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Twistedkit followed Mossfreckle to the medicine den, her twisted front leg, which was held just off the ground not slowing the apprentice-aged kit down at all. She still felt too old to be learning about herbs not to eat with other cats who were ranked as kits, all probably younger and smaller than her. She was pretty sure this was because kits often want to put everything in their mouths. She might still be ranked as a kit but she was too old to put random stuff in her mouth.

Salamanderkit timidly followed the strange, big, and scary cat to the medicine cat den, the moon old, who was tiny even for such a young kit remaining at the back, too scared and nervous to be any closer to the strange, big and scary cat then necessary. Maybe he wouldn't see her behind all of the other kits cause she was pretty sure she was the smallest and possibly the youngest as well. She hoped that he wouldn't cause he was big, scary and new. She didn't like things that were new or scary. Big by itself was fine. It was the scary and new part that were really the problem, though the big part did make him quite a bit more scary. (Both open)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old March 28th, 2024, 01:22 PM
alastor my darling~

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

《 Windflowerpaw 》
1/100

she/they / shadowclan apprentice / mood switches

The multi colored cat shuffled her paws nearby the other cats. They weren't going to join, they didn't know much about herbs, let alone riddles! But...once the first riddle was announced, she perked up. "Wait, I know this one!!" she thought, their blue eyes shining. She resisted the urge to shout out loud but her paws tapped excitedly. Next round, they would join them and hopefully she gets the riddles as much as she got this one.
[ Windflowerpaw will join in round 2 ]

Last edited by nyx; March 28th, 2024 at 06:13 PM.
Old March 28th, 2024, 02:12 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Twistedkit followed Mossfreckle to the medicine den, her twisted front leg, which was held just off the ground not slowing the apprentice-aged kit down at all. She still felt too old to be learning about herbs not to eat with other cats who were ranked as kits, all probably younger and smaller than her. She was pretty sure this was because kits often want to put everything in their mouths. She might still be ranked as a kit but she was too old to put random stuff in her mouth.

Salamanderkit timidly followed the strange, big, and scary cat to the medicine cat den, the moon old, who was tiny even for such a young kit remaining at the back, too scared and nervous to be any closer to the strange, big and scary cat then necessary. Maybe he wouldn't see her behind all of the other kits cause she was pretty sure she was the smallest and possibly the youngest as well. She hoped that he wouldn't cause he was big, scary and new. She didn't like things that were new or scary. Big by itself was fine. It was the scary and new part that were really the problem, though the big part did make him quite a bit more scary. (Both open)
Mothcloud looked at her daughter fondly. "Have fun, don't feel intimidated by being the older of the kits." Mothcloud purred gently

(I forgot about her leg. Unless that happened recently ? )

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3